ITT: Unexpected good Anime

Post anime the you got into without much expectations and it turned to be pretty good shows.
Pic related : God Eater
also season 2 when?

>cute girls I guess? ok why not
>this is really dumb
>oh shit this is actually good
>PING PONG PING PONG

Was it? I don't remember much especially when the last few episodes were delayed for like an eternity.

It was good but ended like shit. It ends when the plot began. The series was screaming 'Buy the game!'

I actually thought I was gonna drop it by the 3rd episode mark, but something about it kept me coming back. The OP was pretty good too.

I wish it wasn't so littered with aliasing. It was otherwise a very pretty show (albeit not well animated).

Mekaku City Actors
Shaft ruined it with their stupid ironic animations, otherwise were it animated by a real studio it would be one of the best series I watched in a while.
Dramatic series should never be animated by Shaft, ever.

I went into this show expecting good action with crazy plot and got generic battle shonen-tier drama with almost no action
What a shit show.

>littered with aliasing
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Yeah It felt pretty open-ended but I assumed they would make a 2nd season sooner or later.
>The OP was pretty good too.
I agree the music in the show as a whole was great, especially the song that starts playing at the end of ep 5.

I liked God Eater a lot. Sure it was cliche as fuck, but it was cool. I hope they make more.

when diagonal lines start to look like stairs. I think thats what they mean

Anti-aliasing kills render times user...
Why can't the nips into 3D production

So he's talking bullshit out of his ass?

Here's an example from an old anime (Gasaraki), however what the guy was talking about is OP's show so it's probably some kind of production mistake

I see that, but I never see something like that pic happened in GE anime.

time to rewatch ep 3 lying cuck

Unfortunately, the anime was just an ad for the game

There's more than one episode in god eater you idiot.

e10 redeem the entire show.

That looks like side effects of DVDs because DVD is was a terrible format saving video interlaced and anamorphic.

Love that art graphic, i really wish more anime could have art like this, story kinda decent but character is really spotlight. Flashback moment are somewhat annoying, they should separate all flashback in to one episode like episode 10 I believe season 2 are coming after GE3 is release to promote the game.