Chile is being niggerized at a record speed

Chile is being niggerized at a record speed.

Almost 1% of Haiti's population (105,000 Haitians) moved to Chile last year, IN JUST 1 YEAR.

What are your thoughts on this development?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article202590949.html

Attached: HaitianInChile.jpg (1140x759, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqwBbaUSc2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoy their gangs I guess

I want to fucking die

Attached: 1519428659136.jpg (861x1300, 184K)

Racist, Chile is for everybody.

so is france

Attached: 1521195059676.gif (1280x850, 1.84M)

Chile was already niggerized whata the difference

faggot

Says the American nigger.

Attached: 1515321098180.png (486x403, 12K)

CHILE YES!

NOW YOU CAN BECOME A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY, TOO! :D

Shouldn't be hard considering all the astrophysicists and neurosurgeons immigrating there

Any of you actually eat food made by those hands (pic related). Ive never eaten food made by negro, haji, kike or spic or gook.

Keep it up Chile and someday you can be as white as Argentina.

You know what Haitians are famous for? For committing the only black-on-white genocide in colonial times. They killed and decapitated every French on the island and bred the women or raped them to death

youtube.com/watch?v=wqwBbaUSc2Q

How could we improve this? Throw 500k niggers on the streets

Alright, who let Barbra into Chile?!

sperm needs to be sent to haiti to make the population smarter. every women needs the special sperm. then they'll be mixed and a lot smarter and less of a problem for everybody.

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Attached: pierce.jpg (460x268, 105K)

We are semi fucked... the same script that plays everywhere, womyn and 20 something soyboys defending this shit via facebook and the media shilling for the "new chileans". Anyone that speaks the truth about it is immediately labeled as nazi or fascist.

Chile NO! I have visited your country and was positively surprised how much more you have your shit together than the rest of SA (and britain and france and spain). Plz Chile stop it.

all part of the plan.

Nothing will ever solve this problem else then genocide. Full blown automated killer drone genocide.
They will never stop.
They all need to go.

Chileans mocked us to death over our bolivian paraguayan colombian senegalese invasion

Now they expect us to feel bad for them over a mere 100k movement

Remember this is the average chilean.

Haitians will probably improve the situation.

Attached: facebook_1521639206695.jpg (720x540, 49K)

I met a chilean dude once...he was a cuck so i guess this shouldnt surprise me.

Damn, went there like 5 years ago. Very nice country, great people. Shame.
As a Montrealer, Haitians commit a lot of crime

those Haitians are going to outbreed you. that 100k is going to be 150k within a generation and it will continue to grow

Attached: 1502101776493.png (381x384, 208K)

basta! Vos no puedes a dejar los negros BLACK Chile...It's only a matter of time until it spreads into Argentina and the rest of the South. :/ que tristesa... user no puedes atenir armas? secede de el estado de Chile y forma uno nuevo en el sur por los Lagos

Reminder that Chile was one of the two only Latin American countries to have virtually zero niggers...

Attached: Demographics_of_Latin_America_Latinobarometro_2016_Survey.png (892x602, 46K)

Why don't you drive them out? Wtf is a south american country without cartels and death squads??

this

Send them here. We're already dead.
(We could use them as leverage in any US-Mex negotiation).

Attached: giphy (1).gif (450x338, 461K)

This is what they get. I've been warning those faggots for months about the Haitian menace and all I got were these limp dicked response of "they are too small of a minority and we hate black people." You reap what you sow. Hope those niggers cook you up in a creole stew.

the jews want to destroy everything beautiful

I was not aware of this. interesting.