Turkey and Greece have the largest armies in Europe.An armed conflict is possible between those two

Turkey and Greece have the largest armies in Europe.An armed conflict is possible between those two

What will happen if the strongest armies in Europe go to war with eachother?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

Attached: 5464574754.png (1190x958, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Hellenic_Army#Main_Battle_Tanks
youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
neoskosmos.com/en/111595/albanian-president-blocks-talks-with-greece-to-determine-sea-borders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Hellenic_Army#Main_Battle_Tanks

Look at the amount of obsolete shit though.

interesting statistics user. didnt realise the greeks were packing. just goes to show that if a country wants to they can mobilize a decent force.

still you got to admit old stuff better than no stuff.

When it comes to tank I would disagree. Old as they are, they're still expensive to maintain, and they can be taken out by a single guy with a somewhat modern anti-tank missile

The tanks in the Western countries are likely more modern and better maintained.

The majority of the Eastern European and Turkish equipment is decades old and barely functional.

tfw can roll the tanks forward

Poland doesn't even have conscription, right? Their male population isn't capable to defend itself.

also as for a war with greece and turkey. would be interesting geo-politically. if the turks start it would america defend greece an member of nato? i dont think so, considering turkey is a more valuable member. but what does the eu do? would they defend greece, or leave them to there fate.

i think the eu's initial reaction would be to wait it out. however public pressure would eventually force them to demand a turkish withdraw or war

>400 leopard 2
>obsolete shit

literally kys

Attached: 523634563.jpg (608x402, 46K)

That's bullshit though, Serbia has quality tanks.
But listing all the tanks under one number?
That is completely retarded, older models will die by the dozen against a small group of modern shit

Reading comprehension.

so i take it you forgot where you placed your meds?

>Almost 170 Leopard 1Vs were donated by the Netherlands in 1991
What the fuck?

The EU would be too busy importing niggers to worry about such things

What about EU?Will Germany,UK and France help Greece by any means?

>What will happen if the strongest armies in Europe go to war with eachother?

I thought this was about roaches and their rapebabies going to war?

Not all of this is in fighting condition after 10 years of no investment during the crisis

i think the eu and america would demand a turkish withdraw. possibly giving in to some turkish demands. however if the turks were to reject all terms and piss on europe/america it would be war.

why doesn't polan invade germoney?

Attached: time has come.jpg (800x644, 139K)

turky would definitely go to the table tho, and would get something. be it land or resources, maybe even something else. definitely depends on WHY the war was declared.

All that matters is that you have the parts ready. Scrapping the old equipment and making new up to date stuff won't take long if shit hits the fan. At least you guys are better prepared than 90% of Europe.

Yep but some european countries would help greeks anyway, Italy and the Balkan countries (Serbia, Albania, Romania, etc..) would certainly intervene in a war. Turkey is an existential threat for us.

>Will Germany,UK and France help Greece by any means?

lol no, they don't give a shit, they even wanted turkey to enter in the eu.

planes win wars, not tanks

Why would someone give in to Turkey's demands?They are even threat U.S with war now

I think that Greece would be blamed for going to war. There are too many Turks in the EU for politicians to do anything against the Turks. They care about reelection to much.

Again Turkey and Greece has the most

Attached: 44366774.jpg (2048x1670, 225K)

Was going to post this. Planes and infantry > tanks. And on this kind of distance mechanical failures would win.

again, why doesn't polan invade germany?

What exactly stops Poland from removing the German filth and their Europe wrecking genes from our pool?

nukes win wars, not planes

Recent event in Syria/Iraq ruined all those legend about new fancy Leo/T-90/Abrams being super cool and impenetrable. In fact it has being showed that all tanks burn like motherfuckers even when attacked by 50 years old slavshit ATGMs.

Attached: 15215004706112.png (1075x603, 864K)

>This coming from the eternal anglo
>The biggest enemy of europe

The fact that Poland has a population of 40 million and no real allies outside of the V4.

Remove Kebab

Attached: 83978978.png (1224x1532, 38K)

>implying Germany has any allies after they ruined Europe with mama Merkel

Attached: 4235542243.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Planes and infantry > tanks
Aircraft is useful to bomb desert coons, Ukraine doesn't use planes as they fall down.

it was a mistake that we didnt take part in the wars in bosnia and croatia

once modern anti tank missiles like the javelin are all used agains the shitty tanks, then I would rollup the new, undisclosed assets tanks.

Older tanks would be retrofitted with remote control (to make them unmanned ground vehicles) so there is no loss of life.

what about that?

Not nearly enough planes (or enough quality planes) to overwhelm the defending airforce, it would be bloodshed with no results
For now, if someone manages to create a weapon that can reliably stop hundreds of warheads then we're all shit out of luck and a new war will happen

We have some of the best pilots iirc, and despite their obvious numerical advantage, Turkish infantry only have one small scrape of land to pass through that is heavily guarded and also has a river flowing through it. We also have the advantage in the sea for now due to our superior submarines, but this is gonna change soon since the Turks are buying the same ones from germoney.

Aircraft fuck tanks sideways, old and new

>biggest threat for my country is Turkey
>we have a rediculously huge number of tanks that we cant possibly utilise cause of the terrain
Greece in a nutshell

what stops france from removing anglo filth once and for all

Well if one NATO Ally would attack another what do you think would happen what do you think the United States led by Chad Donald Trump would do

peasy

Attached: ov7jl5j8ae701.jpg (800x652, 157K)

They do. Who do you think keeps voting for politicians like Merkel all across Europe? Europe is on a path of self destruction.

no budget

Attached: 1521222423076.jpg (923x599, 513K)

There are U.S. Army bases all across Germany. Greece bombing Germany would not be a smart move.

maybe with neo napoleon you will finally remove them
and use their island to store all the refugees
that way everyone is happy
one day my children will live in a Anglo free world

in this scenario you treat germany france and britain as one country, just because most are stationed in france, doesn't mean many of those aren't partially owned by germany
Also many planes in greece are probably outdated, not that western europe has an amazing airforce, but it's not one sided at all, greece is actually at a disadvantage in such a war

youre going down first tho 50% land

Turkish equipment includes a lot modern German tech, as seen in Turkey's interventions into northern Syria.

Greece has the most F-16's in Europe.I don't think F-16 is an outdated fighter

t. Miroslav Lazanski

Germany must die for wrecking europe with importing niggers, do it Greece

As soon as we fall, you all will too. Someone has to fill the giant void we leave.

What about fuel, ammunition, replacement parts, facilities, competent workforce, radars and shit?

They're not exactly new either, and those are export models

Reclaiming of Constantinople when?

It was probably cheaper than scrapping them, and earns some NATO brownie points

And how much support do those f-16s get?
Are they all the modernized variant or are they mostly outdated (because a non upgraded f 16 IS outdated), in an imaginary war where germans and greeks duke it out over an empty europe right now, it's a maybe, but in real europe, there's just no chance

That's Hamburg, not Berlin.

I can't see in here

>What happens?
Armageddon, according to the prophecies of Elder Paisios
youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc

Supposedly it starts when Turkey violates the territorial waters of Greece

Hamburg is still a good target. Degenerate capital of Europe.

soon

BS, we have ~12 tanks in working conditions, almost all of them different versions of T-72 (the first democratic parliament literally bought them from a Belorussian scrap yard).

It would be if no one comes to their aid

Attached: 1499006747246.jpg (800x800, 165K)

We can discuss those numbers, but the core question is: how would an army superior in numbers do against a coalition of nations superiori technology.

Turkey spend less money than Italy in its armed forces and they are way laeger( Italian army is 100,000 people the turkish la 400,000) this could suggest a difference in training and personal equipment.

this guy alongside Van Rensburg are to be studied by all pollacks

Yeah they are upgraded

You donated them to Iraq mate.

they cant hold thrace and they would lose constantinople. but the mountains of anatolia are hard to conquer especially now the turks have S400 russian air defence.

The hot gates?

>Turkey
>Europe

It's like when people say "black American".

U have almost similar number of fighters. But i've heard you have more modern F-16s (alot of turkish F-16 are in early blocks). F-35 will change the thing tho. Do you think Vipers are good counter?

Actually if i remember correctly, NATO is not allowed to intervene in conflicts between two member states

Who wants anatolia anyway? How would turks react after Erdogan loses the capital only because of his arrogance? Would they betray him as italians did with mussolini?
How would they sustain themselves in the long run giving sanctions and embargo...it is a bad scenario for turkey

Then sign me up (in this hypothetical scenario)

yes.F-15 Vipers are the best way to counter F-35 imo

you're next after Berlin falls

Attached: yRYUispfK_rOj_iw1ywHms_NsRFPVeXgG462NKWSaP4.jpg (263x320, 32K)

*f-16

>greece
>workforce

Adding to that, Elder Paisios also said it will happen when Greece extends it's maritime boarders from 6 to 12 miles, which just recently happened: neoskosmos.com/en/111595/albanian-president-blocks-talks-with-greece-to-determine-sea-borders/

>Who needs Anatolia
>When he loses the capital
italian education everyone

To best answer your question OP, see the prophecy of elder Paisios: youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc

We can drag every single Balkan country into a war,since we are still the military leaders of the Balkan coalition.

Unfortunately I think Turkey would probably win this one IF no one else intervened. They have a much better defense industry than Greece, and more modern equipment. They also have the funding advantage, which would be pretty significant when mobilizing for a war like this.

Yes but what do you even gain from a pointless war with Germany? They're already being fucked from the inside by none other than themselves...

You have to remember though that Turkey can't send all of it's army to fight Greece. If they do that the Kurds are going to chimp out.

I see they are modernizating 123 f-16 for just 2.4 billion. 19m/plane is quiet cheap for having a 4.5 gen fighter. Good job greekbros

If you draft you end up with dead weight that doesn't want to fight. See: Vietnam.

Haha yeah invading Germany means getting all their shitty lands filled with rapefugees. Wouldn't be a smart move.

this is how they lost the first balkan war
they were unable to keep a large enough force on the balkans
had trouble in the east
and when they did try to send reinforcement the greek navy stopped them

Drafting works when the cause is just, like surviving an invasion, good luck justifying offensive actions though

We actually work the most hours in Europe, you suicide Mongol

>italian education everyone
what was that supposed to mean, you dirty goatfucker?

The first action our military will take when we engage in a war with a mudslim country is round up all the muslims and execute them.
Rapefugees would get slaughtered first,actually