Alt-right election thread

We JIDF have studied you goyim very carefully

After long research, pouring through numerous threads and forums, we finally have narrowed down the most prominent intellectual minds within your circles.

Who will you elect the leader of your so-called "alt-right" movement?

strawpoll.me/15329872

Attached: alt right leaders.png (935x1529, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/swedish-commando-underpants-navy-model-surplus/7449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitler

Not these faggots

Is Lauren going commando in those shorts? That's pretty degenerate for the Alt-Right. Would she be allowed in the ethnostate?

the concept of the "alt right" is a meme. its a boogie man invented by Hillary Clinton in her fits of paranoia.

Attached: 1477440156229 (1).jpg (800x634, 70K)

Its not an organization, its a movement anyone can join. Those who willingly call themselves alt right are braindead. They fall for the most obvious bait. The label will be destroyed along with all those who ever claimed they were a part of it. Look at atheism. It was simply a movement and with all movements it will be hijacked and you'll always be a joke for at least 10 years. Sure it represents more than just the fedoras but it doesn't matter now, the label is ruined. The alt right will be the future fedora tier lolcows.

Its so embarrassing that they call themselves red pilled when they fell for babies first media smear bait. It will be entertaining to watch it crumble and everyone who champions this label is mocked into oblivion.

Milo Yiannopolous is the leader of the alt-right.mil

Attached: Milo Wagner.png (500x419, 268K)

white ethno state NOW in leaf land!

What's your plane to save the white race faggot?

Fpbp

Not to fall for low tier MSM bait. Its over now though. The alt right is already gathering autists of a magnitude great enough to destroy the label.

Same can be said for anything...
what's the point of ever organizing then?

right.. JEW??

Damn, there's a new leaderless,distributed, stochastic blueprint kid on the block!

I wonder see bought her commando underwear
varusteleka.com/en/product/swedish-commando-underpants-navy-model-surplus/7449

*where she
Did I have a mild stroke just now

>alt right
>organizing
No. Like i said, anyone can say they're alt right and represent every single one of you in the eyes of the masses. Who is their leader? How is the movements goals decided? What is the power structure within this organization. There is nothing. The alt right is an incredibly vague label that changes and morphs from person to person and eventually some loud retarded voices or even straight up controlled opposition shill will become the spotlight holder and there will be nothing you can do to stop them. There is no way to denounce certain people and strip them from the label.

Spencer's been pushing anti-Putin goodthink, in unison with the usual suspects, so not him!

petersons eyes are dreamy

Waaaaah! We pay out a fuckton of hard-swindled shekels for a Russian war and a few Billion dead peasants, and these alt-righters have the temerity to doubt our narrative. Let's bribe the leader of the holdouts!

JBP is a liberal you fucking morons

Those are the perfect choice for Lauren. They are not too restricting on datass. Her sister could also use this brand.

Who do we have to BBI (bribe and/or blackmail and/or intimidate) to bring the truculent holdouts on board with our depopulation plans.

Look at Jordan's fascist influences
>Jung
>Nietzsche
>Dostoevsky
>Scholzenneetzen
gtfouttahere

>Milo Yiannopolous
+1 this

Jared Taylor as President
Richard Spencer as Vicepresident
Mike Enoch as Press Secretary
Andrew Anglin as "special counsel" (undercover propaganda minister)
Jordan B. Peterson as Healthcare Minister
Lauren Southern as some bullshit to keep the cunts happy

>no Murdoch

Gay poll

But the answer is Jared Taylor.

Attached: 1518708229730.jpg (1004x1004, 250K)

Imagine electing a dead guy and thinking he can lead.

no milo frens? :(

>most prominent intellectual minds
We're a hivemind and we need no leader

Dumbass

He's not a leader in any real capacity any more.

But I still remember a time when he was a hero to us, so I can't bring myself to countersignal him.

Pic related

Attached: Milo visits v 12-9-14.png (1341x637, 260K)

the nigga literally went on youtube and started crying over how important individualism is to him

>no Hoppe

Attached: 1463176721016.jpg (960x540, 30K)

he's my favourite speaker. the way he doesn't take himself too seriously. he can take a joke and give them back too. I know what you mean though I think up until they allowed antifa to shut him down he was our star performer maybe not the greatest ever but still worthy of the cause

It was more than that even, he was the first actual journalist to take our side in Gamergate, it was huge at the time, as up to then it was just a full-court press against it by the media.

He did some livestream where Sup Forums got him to play some vidya, it was pretty comfy