You're watching this, right Sup Forums?

You're watching this, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#1d9e9010ab9c4695_15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's comfy, and I like it. Thinking about picking up the manga.

BIG

Yeah same, it's really calm and enjoyable to watch. The OST is good too. I'll definitely check out the manga.

I've read up to chapter 30~ I think before the season started. Watched to episode 2. I got bored.

What is physic?

What is physics when you got magic

Yeah in a sense not much happens, it's more of an atmospheric anime with very slow pacing.

Yes.

Yep, still here. Waiting for pic related to show up

Yeah, but I'm not really enthused about it. The world is pretty interesting but the characters aren't.

What is it about? The skull headed guy looks cool.

Yeah. It's probably the only thing this season I look forward every week.

No

This anime is fucking beautiful. Shame it isn't more popular

So will they bone?

boring

I want to know more about this beautiful fairy.

I´m reading the superior option

I'm catching up, just picked it up today.
The world building is beautiful and so are the characters' interactions.

The "nobody even watched it" list:
Sakurada Reset
Uchouten Kazoku
Mahoutsuukai no Yome

Don't miss 3 prequel OVAs.

I love seeing this animated, they're doing such an amazing job
chapter 42 when?

Oh fuck. Thanks.

no lol

oyakodon

semen demon

Why does she only have 4 fingers?

Uchouten Kazoku is objectively shit though
Sakurada Reset is good but the pacing is atrocious

Because fairies. King dude and the harpy girls also have 4.

Every season there are these great niche shows almost nobody on Sup Forums watches. Which isn't bad I guess, I'd rather have occasional slow threads than shitposting galore.

i picked up the the manga only a few months ago so im just waiting to forget the story before binge watching it

Huh, hadn't noticed that. Interesting.

>binge watching
you have to go back to wherever it is that you came from

eat shit and die

He is right though.

It's not my thing. I can totally see why people like it, I just don't like it that much myself.

You're supposed to say "I don't like it therefore it's shit and people who do have shit taste".

Oh man i remember Nijiiro Days episode thread only had like 50 replies.

I stopped after the dragon episode. Maybe I'll pick it up later again, but it is kinda too slow and pointless for me so far. Not that slow would be a problem in general, but I'm not picking up the magic. It's no mushishi and the romance also seems kinda bland. I dunno, maybe it's me I have a hard time this season. All the anime seem quite shitty. I can't remember any season in the past, that didn't at least have one thing that took my interest, except this one.

People definitely watched it. It's at the top of all seasonal charts, including pre-seasonal charts, and it is hyped to death by everyone everywhere after all. It's just that it does not fit the taste of most of Sup Forums.
I personally am behind on 1 episode (today makes it 2) because I am not as interested in this show compared to the others airing right now. Maybe that's the case for other anons as well.

Dropped it. The characters aren`t interesting and the worst thing is how tediously the story is told. They have this huge fantasy world and they show it in such a dull way.

I`d say a good comparison would be Made in Abyss. Most people reading/watching it are genuinely curious about the world building. On MnY feels like
>oh, this world has this?
>ok.
>this too?
>meh, ok.

There's a bit about here in the manga, dunno if it'll be adapted.

iirc she's a banshee who lost everything and then a fairy told her about Elias' home so she moved there and became all nice and happy.

her backstory part is at chapter 24 p15
bato.to/reader#1d9e9010ab9c4695_15

I am. One of if not my favorite universes in anime.

AOTY

Absolutely. This is AOTS for me and a strong contender for AOTY.

Did he remind anyone else of a character that could be in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe? I couldn't help but think of Dazai and a few others.

I know a lot of anons think it has pacing issues and I will agree that it's slow paced, but that's actually one of the things I like about MnY. I appreciate being able to take in the scenes slowly. This anime is profoundly comfy and you need to be able to soak in it. AOTS contender.

tomorrow morning, yeah.

i want to see ellias' body

Not yet, actually stuck with stuff from last season before the hurricane fucked me over, now I'm busy getting shot done at my job too so I'm most likely going to download it and watch it on weekends or something.

Think of a chimera.

What would Elias' dick look like?

this question is the main driving appeal of this show

Is it sex or boning though?

This is Overlord: Otome edittion?

I am. It's ok I guess. I heard about it a lot outside of Sup Forums preseason.

Visuals are great
OST is decent
I can't get into the characters at all.

what`s that, bleach for vaginas?

>watching anime for girls

It's the plebbit\netflix show of the season, of course normalfags are gonna talk about it.

We haven't met a proper monster for Geralt to sink one of his blades into, aside from the douchebag sorcerer in the flashbacks for the Cat Couple. Even the slavers seemed like bros.

Yea

Goddamn, the way they brought in Titania was the best character entrance I've seen in a long time. That shit was literally and figuratively magical.

Maybe. If Overlord was, you know, a decent show actually worth watching.

I guess everything with a skeleton and magic will be referenced to Overlord for a long time.

Yeah, times like this it hits me how different Sup Forums truly is from the rest of anime fandom. The reason I started coming here years ago was because it was so different, but over time I slowly forgot about that. But then something like this happens, where a show like Yome which is by a mile the most popular of the season on MAL gets like a single slow moving thread here a week. Meanwhile, a show like Houseki no Kuni, which is like the 20 places behind Yome on MAL, gets constant general threads that hit bump limit.

Really? Damn.

Correction: it's shilled the hardest by Crunchyroll. That's why it's so popular everywhere else.

cutest paring

>Sagrada Reset
Waiting for GJM.

I mean, just looking at it, it screams mainstream.
>perfect teen fantasy fuel: about a lonely, angsty 14 year old girl who is whisked away to live a life of magic where she is unconditionally loved by a new family of quirky, non-humans (2 of which just happen to be able to transform into hot guys tho)
>setting that has some intrigue, but mostly uses lots of well known tropes that have mass appeal (Britain is a land of whimsy and magic, magic users exist but hide themselves from the general public, everyone might just have special powers but be unware of it, etc)
>visuals that are constantly on-model, with attractive design work and occasional moments of sakuga, thus meeting the bog standrad requirements for "good animation", but without having any stylisation that might put people off
>pacing that takes its time, making sure to explain every last detail to the viewer, and that no member of the audience is ever lost

She's 15, your argument is invalid.

It's the Mushishi of our generation.

>it's shilled the hardest by Crunchyroll.

That's Black Clover

I really love it when the male lead is just as kawaii as the female lead.

Let's be honest, Elias is kawaii as fuck.