REMEMBER IF WW3 HAPPENS!

WHITE MAN IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE YOUR HONOR THEN YOU HAVE TO:

>Leave the eternal white woman for dead. Dont help them, dont protect them, rob them if they have what you need and dont feel the slightest guilt for them, they were always your biggest enemy, act like it.
>Fuck the draft, fuck your country, fuck your goverment, fuck the west, you are nobody's dog to be sent to the slaughter in some rigged war like your cucked ancestors did when they killed each other
>Be the ultimate survivalist and rub it in everyone's face, hunt down everything in the new world that was against you in the old world.

REMEMBER MGTOW IS THE TRUE PATH FOR THE WHITE MAN

Attached: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (400x493, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=396235&pind=9
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=710574&pind=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>only last one generation because we couldn't reproduce

sounds woke af

Just use ww3 as leverage to put white women in their place again.

"Sorry honey, its nuclear war or the kitchen for you."

>white race
>your honor

Pick one. White women have done their very best in a multigenerational effort to make sure only one survives.

>Putting white women back in the comfortable kitchen to clean up the mess of her party

wew cuck!

Its going to be every nigger for himself.

The way it was meant to be.

Attached: 1509857154749.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I can't help but think that threads about "white women" specifically are made by
>Guys who could never get them in the first place
>Minority women who are jealous that white women get white guys and minority women usually don't
I mean, I know Sup Forums bitches about the white race declining but then strangely brags about how they date/fuck minority women, so my theory would make sense, but holy fuck, at least try to make your campaign a bit less transparent.

>Implying that this is a teen drama thing

Attached: go_and_die_in_jew_war_coward.jpg (450x432, 51K)

>Okay so let's put all our cards on the table to not waste your time.

>I'm Shelby and I am a virgin.

>I work in Newport Beach as a Receptionist.

>I think social media influencing is a silly career that many people aspire for.

>I truly hate these sites. You too? Let's get off it. Lol

>Spontaneous. Insightful. Wise. Goofy. Playful. Encouraging. Assertive. Communicative. Strong-willed yet humble. Easygoing. Insightful and Loyal as heck.

>I spend a lot of time developing myself to be the best woman I can be for you---hopefully (and prayerfully) the right guy that is emotionally stable, emotionally available, mature, driven, goal-oriented, patient, easygoing, and loving will be able to experience life with me and grow in Christ together:)

>Ravenclaw.

>I'm a woman of wisdom. Old soul. Highly intuitive/empathic.

>I enjoy fitness and nutrition!

>Light hearted view about life.

>I prefer to date someone taller than me. (I'm 5'9...)

>I would consider myself an intellectual, conservative, faith-minded, God-fearing woman who tries her best to live by faith, not by sight.

>I'm saving myself for marriage. Meaning I've never had sex and I don't plan to until I'm married.

>I'm not a huge fan of tattoos.

>I love good food and a glass of wine like Moscato :)
(I'm not a fan of reds, unfortunately)

>I'm open to any and all possibilities

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=396235&pind=9

Attached: 480x480__width_height__20180319233059__c10fa074f97644a578d2fdddab87e179.jpg (344x480, 32K)

The only reason this thread hasn't gotten more replies is because Sup Forums is not sure how to handle you.
Do they side with women yet again and go against men?
But wait. You specifically hate white women, and Sup Forums does too, so it's a 50/50 draw.
Life isn't fair, men have standards they are called to adhere to. Who knows, faggot, maybe gender roles may totally disappear one day. But for now, I do what I have to do, and I hope one day we can get back to a healthy society.
Shaming men with feathers isn't a healthy society, but neither is hating your women and being a man-child either.

Now THIS is what i call jewish subversion.

Sorry kikes, muslims, and liberals, we’re taking our women back and you niggers will all be hanging from the high tower by the time Trump is finished being president, in 2024.

>MGTOW is all about men
>Pol worships the ground of white women

>Bla bla bla
>Manchildren
Pic related

Attached: mgtow.png (1200x800, 545K)

>white women
Again, you go back to white women.
Why? There must be a reason for this.
Western society is degenerate. You are making it worse. I'm not like the faggots on this board who think that the west is still some moral righteous traditional society.
We have a lot of work to do, the problem is that faggots like you and the rest of this board don't want a better world.

>they were always your biggest enemy, act like it
thats why

Who said that? What are you referring to?
Fag. What a fucking faggot you are.

I said that.

>f-fag
I bathe in roastie tears.

>>they were always your biggest enemy, act like it
>we are not your enemy goyim its it white women

>God, family, music, learning, outside activities
>I'm a sinner. I fail Jesus every day. I don't deserve any of the good things I have.

>But because of love, God sent His Son to us, and the blood and grace of Jesus Christ covers me constantly. And this is just the first and best blessing that God has given me. Now I want to do everything for His glory, because He loves me.

>I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and I'm happy with pursuing my chosen field - being a pianist - until God says to start a family!

>I love Oklahoma and really don't want to leave! I grew up in the woods, and want to live in the country if I can. But I still consider myself cultured. I was homeschooled, classically educated, I like British TV, Parks and Rec, Friends, I read classic books, appreciate intellectual jokes - that kind of thing. I also like the color blue, sunshine, and inchworms. And other random things like that. :)

>I would much prefer to court instead of date - by which I mean my family would be very involved in our relationship, and we would hang out with them, and my family would get to know the guy. The whole point of courting is for the girl's dad to get to help guard the girl's heart for her.... And if you're a good guy or the right guy, you will be ok with that even if you haven't heard of courting before. I'm calling it how I see it, because there's no point in beating around the bush. So there we go.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=710574&pind=5

Attached: 300x224__width__1385950049__uploaded_files^photos^24df113b2db66222e3f42770603a7c14.jpg (1).jpg (300x457, 18K)

>Again, you go back to white women.
>Why? There must be a reason for this.

Perhaps because white women are mostly treacherous cunts who gleefully fuck us over, time and time again. It gets fucking tiring.

Why are you always spamming this shit here? I never saw you spamm it in any other thread.

>MUH HONOR
What will "honor" win you in this world today? Women could give less of a shit for that and will not hesitate to trade you in for what she thinks is a better (richer) man.

>Leave the eternal white woman for dead. Dont help them, dont protect them, rob them if they have what you need and dont feel the slightest guilt for them, they were always your biggest enemy, act like it

No - you fix them. If they want help;

1: They have to let you cut their hair off,
2: They have to cook for you, clean for you, etc - or another man.

They should he punished for being race-traitors - they still have a use.

Its like saying I will kill myself to build a fortress that will protect me from death.

My honor is everything. I could give less of a shit about anyone's perspective on it.

Found the rat who gets paid to spam everywhere "You dont kill your tyrants, you protest against them".

>roastie tears
Brah, I've criticized women more than you could even dream of. But there's a time to move on.
You are being such a fucking faggot right now. Instead of working towards a solution, you wallow in despair and defeatism.
Are you saying that minority women are any better? I know Sup Forums is a board of effeminate man-children who worship minority women because they actually give you a bit of attention and they don't criticize you for being effeminate losers, but if you actually get out into the real world more you realize that white women can be good just like white men can be bad.
It's like none of you have any life experience. What a gay thread this is.

>f-fag!
I bathe in roastie tears.

Are you some autistic robot working off a script? Holy shit man, if you are an actual human it's obvious you are the problem.

>you are on script
You sound like you are projecting mr man up or you are fag

Bump

Speak proper english, you pajeet FAGGOT.

Sounds like a dating profile

Its due to weman not showing resposabilty.

Oh and btw

Attached: 1519265959999.jpg (857x1988, 384K)

I don't come here often anymore so I can't comment on that pic. This entire site is filled to the brim with loser man-children.
But let me tell you, faggot, you will not get your 'revenge' this way. You are only making the problem worse.

>you will not get your 'revenge' this way. You are only making the problem worse
Thats tradcuck math for you. Its about my honor first and foremost, revenge is secondary (but still there).

Butt hurt?

Bump

Attached: future_mgtow.jpg (653x915, 53K)

>Jesus
>gay nigger jew
>claims to come die for our sins even though nobody asks him to do it
>gets nailed to a stick so that he claim eternal victimhood
>his adherents then implode great civilization from within crying about 'muh opprushion'

Literal King Jew.

The kike cannot survive without his worshipper.

Attached: 2caba577-8868-4877-8d63-7e9d9defedf9.jpg (640x637, 61K)

You are man-children so you don't understand.
The more you do this, the more everything deteriorates. All because you can't do the right thing and be the mature ones, and with that being said, you are blind to the fact that there are different types of women out there. The moderate ones as well as the hardcore "alt right" whatever ones are easy to deal with.
Women in the west are purposely obscured by the jew. Meaning that guys like you are made to only see the degenerate sluts and not the women are not like that. That is done on purpose.
The very fact that you refuse to even try to make this a better world to live in proves to me that you contribute to this problem more than women. No more bumps for you, faggot.

Pic related again

I've seen that pic hundreds of times now you dumb faggot.

Must mean that you said "MUH MAN UP" hundreds of times then roastie.

>manchild

we know who you are leaf roastie. there are no benefits of associating with you. the only redeeming quality you have is that you can make children. should we have artificial wombs you will be finished.

you dont provide anything for men, yet want everything. you destroyed whites for your "freedom" and you are going to eat the shit yourself.

before you scream manchild answer me this. why dont women change the laws which favour them if they loved us?