Boku no hero academia 160

>every quirk has a downside
>quirks are biological functions not some mystical powers, that why[...]

Can denialfags die already?
Quirks are magic.
Some quirks have no downside, they are just super magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/160/4708/1
mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/160/4708/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well yeah, One for All is super magic

Who said this

None of these are new quirks the fuck you talking about?

People say it all the fucking time.

That's when this series had good writing

Why is this the last manga to come out?

Is it so that people keep refreshing their site and they get ad hits?

Probably. The FA people must be so pissed they're doing this immediately after they gave up with competing

I don't really like this quirk-canceling plot device that's being used. Quirkless gadget hero Midoriya seems better suited for this.

>>every quirk has a downside
That is not a thing. In fact that would go against a central theme that people are born differently and some are just better than others.

>manipulating gravity is a biological function

What is this image even supposed to be implying? They aren't even using their quirks in half of the panels.

Every jutsu has a weakness

Pasty man-child > Competent villain with an actual plan and motivation.
Shiggy was the best part about this arc. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: You can't.

Mirio's quirk might seem super overpowered, but he cannot see or breathe while he's inside a solid object. That's a massive drawback, because otherwise he could see and breathe in it.

>Exploding sweat is fine but manipulating gravity / telepathy is not

Nigga be retarded

I think a better saying would be for every quirk to have a feature grounded in reality. Eraserhead's blinking, Baku's sweat, Momo converting fats and knowing the exact composition and ect. Not all were exactly like this like Uraraka's finger stubs but they applied explations and downsides in daily life. Kurogiri was still part human on some fundamental level
Now we just have lol Dragons, REWIND, disassembly & reassembly. Fatgum had the sickest quirk though

Where the fuck are the translations?

>>>man child > competent villain
But user shiggy was the competent one here

stop the fucking presses

>Uraraka's finger stubs
Well, she gets sick if she overdoes it with her quirk.

>evolve to the apex predator quirk
>shitty quirk users cry
When the fuck is the chapter dropping

>>every quirk has a downside
When was this ever stated?

No they don't.

Hori is a westaboo and he loves western comics, Quirks are obviously extraterrestrial in origin and if this manga goes on for long enough you'll end up with cosmic ayylmao threats attacking earth.

Just like Naruto

In this chapter.

It's not even out yet, faggot.

>lol Dragons
Linked to her stamina to keep her transformation, people forget that pro heroes trained a lot to keep their quirk weakness at bay.

>REWIND
Hard to control, require a lot of stamina to use it (Eri just pass out).

>disassembly & reassembly
Need a huge amount of knowledge to able to use it properly.

>Fatgum
Well, he need to get his fat back... Not that its a bad thing, I think. Well, cardiac problems?

>Dragons

For all we know it's weak to cold conditions since it's a lizard like frogtits and gang orca are weak to dry conditions. We can't know this.

>disassembly & reassembly

According to Chisaki it hurt when things were disassembled but that's really really small drawbacks.

And we don't know enough about Eri's quirk yet. We only know it rewinds.

This chapter only further proves that Shiggy is a weakling when compared to the Pro Heroes. Sandman would have beaten him 1 on 1, he only got away because of outside interference from Compress.
And then Dabi and Compress together did all the actual work of defeating him by ganging up on him.
If there had been more than just 1 hero there, things would have gone differently.

Sorry for Sup Forums, but did X-Men eventually do it?

Just from retards in these threads

There is no translator group left that cares aobut this

Do what? Reveal that the X-Gene comes from aliens? Yes, the X-Gene is the direct result of these guys tampering with the genetic code of cavemen.

>coming up with excuses for Hori

Why the Fuck do jabroni manga like black clover always get scan first?

wtf is wrong with Shiggy's hair in that top panel?

Are you fucking memeing?

If you wanna get into it then everything can has a weakness, stamina should be one of the most basic weakness

This should apply to rewind

>Disassembly

Can only effect things that you disassembled yourself

>Fat gum

Literally only one offense move, also burn your fat so you have limited defense

>He has no arm
>He has no drugs
>This kong got BTFO

Anyone else think bakugo is kind of underpowered compared to Deku and Todoroki? We've seen his max output and it's alot lower than what they can put out.

Let's see, who was it that placed number 1 in the tournament again? He basically beat both of them.

Nope. Not only were the Celestials the "creators" of mutants, Apocalypse was their servant, trying to drive Earth towards the path of the strongest and evolution. And he wasn't the only one.

Because Baku is the better person and is smarter in applying his quirk.

Maybe because it was only one arm and he can reassemble himself, but he seems to be giving zero fucks, at all

I mean purely quirk power, but it's not like icyhot went all out.

He's not only a better person, smarter, prettier but also more powerful. In fact he literally beat Deku in a one versus one matchup, remember? Because he is so strong.

He beat Todoroki who was at half power. I don't know why you would accept that as proof that bakugou is stronger than todoroki when bakugou himself wouldn't accept that.

I don't like it because it's pointless for villains to use Anti-Quirk darts as weapons against heroes. Just use actual bullets or poisonous darts and fucking kill your enemies.
Mirio would be dead if Netero had used a real bullet.

No. Baku will always be just barely better than Deku until the plot demands it (which will be at the end of the story).

Have we seen him use any part of him activate his quirk besides his hands? Because of its hand based he's shit out of luck.

Translation when?

He needs to use at least one of his hands for his Quirk to work.

Mangastream is on strike so there is no one left

>strike
What? Why?

Well, it's proof he's not a mentally weak little bitch, I suppose. Definitely a plus in the hero business.

Literally in the battle between todorki and deku. Kacchan had his whole video game theory about mp and what not.

Too many people refuse to turn off that pesky adblock on BnHA pages

>No hands

And Baku notes how he could probably remove the downside of his quirk via his Fire.

>adblock
That does it.
I'm going to learn moonspeak and just translate it on my own.
In a few years, once I become efficient enough to actually translate stuff.

>One Piece in break
>Nobody gives a shit and all the chapters come 1 day later

FUCK YOU, SLOWSTREAM

>How dare the people who translate stuff for free not release stuff faster so that I can illegally read it days before I should!

Yeah, because Todoroki's and Tokoyami's quirks are totally grounded in reality

Fucking idiots
Quirks were always magic

To be fair that was supposed to be part of what made Todoroki special. Of course there was no way that BnHA wouldn't go crazy with the power creep.

Okay, guy from slowstream

>for free
Have you ever visited niggerstream from mobile? When I did it was full of aids ads.

So we should hold MS to no standard at all? You realize if they were to drop it, someone else would just pick it up and more than likely do a better job. Butthurt retards that take Sup Forums posts personally are the reason MS gets all the shit it does.

Baku also has the downside of recoil from his blasts.

Has Shigaraki ever won a single 1 on 1 fight?

What he stated was that quirks are a function of the body. While he has recoil from explosions and Deku has recoil from punches, Todo has an MP-like limit to his quirk. This is not the same as saying every quirk functions like the user has an MP pool or that every quirk has limitations and drawbacks. What's the drawback to Overhaul's quirk? Only reason he lost was because he was a necessary plot device to move the story forward. If he were smart he would have just fused with some fuckhuge thing from the beginning.

>heroes get their own chapter where nothing happens
HURP DURP HIRO IS A HACK IN OTHER NEWS WATUR ARE WET
>villains get their own chapter where nothing happens
BASED SHIGGY OMMFG GOAT CHAPTER I LUV HIM :3

Shiggy has never been a 1v1 villain. This chapter was designed to show them working well together. He doesn't need 1v1 power, thats why he has Dabi and Toga.

JUST

Don't mind me.

>things happen
>"nothing happens"
:thinking:

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/160/4708/1

Out: mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/160/4708/

Yeah, Shiggy's real strength is his ability to convince idiot criminals to go along with his insane plans, throw shit at the wall, and then take credit for whatever works out.

He has mysophobia and he said that overhauling himself with people hurts a lot. This is pretty much OH drawback, pain.

will afo be able to take Chisaki's quirk just from his dismembered arm, or would they have to track Chisaki down again after the jailbreak arc to take his quirk? (if they wished to take his quirk, that is)

One of the first times a "living is worse than killing" situation is actually true. They cut off his hands and left him powerless. Can't think of a worse situation in a world of superpowered beings.

Haha look at this herofag!

t. Niggastream

I am sure the the final twist is gonna be that Deku actually has a quirk himself, just that it is fucking useless on its own like the first owner of One for All. In the end, when his quirk awakens t is gonna mix in with One For All creating a stronger quirk

What is this expression trying to convey?

Idiot criminals who have been shown to infiltrate/outsmart hero operations three arcs in a row. He may not have planned this but he knew he could swoop in for the aftermath and take what he wants. That is smart

>Be a rich as fuck mafia fag
>Buy the service some nigga with super power who can grow limb back

Easy. Niggas be retarded

>people on Sup Forums root for the manchild rather than the selfless heroes
Wow. Why could that be? I am stumped

Deespair

I still find it hilarious that they transported a criminal overlord they have been hunting for months along with a drug capable of changing their world forever with...one(?) hero?

The death of a dream.

Seems more difficult than you think. Look at how long it took OFA to get a regen quirk and he still couldn't get his face back. He might be stuck with nubs forever.

Deku is quirk itself

>overhaul is super autistic about germs
>doesn't freak out when his arms explode

I love Deku.

>"oh no, my favorite arms!"

Best panel of the arc.

It kind of bothers me that even though this is set over 100 years in the future, cars look EXACTLY THE SAME as they do now. It just seems lazy, Hori should cut loose and draw more futuristic-looking cars.

>inb4 but that one panel where they say that society had a collapse several decades ago! Clearly that means that there is no way car companies could advance in the years since the chaos ended!

Can you guys take Shiggy serious as main villain? I mean he pulled some crazy stuff before, but I can't bring myself to take him serious somehow. He seems way too goofy.