Good night, sweet princess

A lot of value was lost today. Rest in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKSk1WMxuw4
youtube.com/watch?v=WHXQjswsKo0
youtube.com/watch?v=K0P_YgPt3z4
youtube.com/watch?v=RhWPByv71O4
myanimelist.net/character/37920/Yohko_Asagiri
myanimelist.net/anime/1280/Mamono_Hunter_Youko
myanimelist.net/anime/2196/Genmu_Senki_Leda
youtube.com/watch?v=mdwwZmd0F3o
youtube.com/watch?v=PV_UxViRTPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either Ukyo or Madoka are her best roles.

>Will will never get her voice's re-recording for Blu-Ray HD remasters

Fuck, I never realized she voiced Madoka.

>He posts Bulma pic while saying this
Ingrate newfag. I knew this before I've watched DB for the first time ever (because I watched Kimagure before DB when it just came out).

What will they be doing now, considering that Dragon Ball Super is still an ongoing? Are they going to kill her off by scenario, like they did with Leia? For fuck's sakes, just don't let a third-tier noname shit cleaning dishwasher impersonate her out of nowhere. Are there any female Seiyuu who can perfectly pull off Bulma without it sounding off or obviously fake?

cool. I posted the pic because I realized the VAs acted as a couple in both series.

If it's Uyko sub voice, nothing of value was lost

I can't find any roles she's done that I care about. I doubt I'd even recognise her voice.
It's sad someone I don't know died, I guess.

It's main Ukyo voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKSk1WMxuw4
I thought everyone had watched Trigun at some point.

No, Toriyama is not gonna kill her off just because the anime lost their VA for her and Super takes place before EoZ so it wouldn't make sense. She's probably not gonna show up as much in filler episodes though.

Oh yeah, I guess. Not recently enough that I recognise her voice though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking KYS
youtube.com/watch?v=WHXQjswsKo0

youtube.com/watch?v=K0P_YgPt3z4
YES, YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

This isn't happening bros. Ukyo is literally best girl of anime

>Super takes place before EoZ
EOZ is a part of GT.
GT never happened.
Super is direct canon continuation, but it's not "before EOZ" as EOZ doesn't exist in official continuity due to EOZ being a part of GT's premise (EOZ leads directly into beginning of GT).

Of course "EoZ" is canon, that's how the manga ends. It's not like he wrote that ending to set up GT either, he didn't even know the anime was gonna continue at that point.

Ukyo is a truly great grill, but in "Ukyo VS Makoto" battle Makoto would grind Ukyo into dirt while doing it with one finger of just one hand while this hand be tied behind her back. Makoto is ULTIMATE grill and a PERFECT waifu for ANY onemoofag out there in the entire universe. She also happens to have the BIGGEST TALENT of them all. PERFECT WOMAN.

>Of course "EoZ" is canon, that's how the manga ends.
Super starts after 13-th (not 14-th) Z movie, which was made before EOZ. EOZ never happened.

Fuck man, in Japanland, there are three voices that are the highest of being associated with the franchise for the long time fans. The narrator (King Kai), Goku and Bulma, in that order. They've been there since recording of episode 1. Now only Nozawa's left. It's depressing

Ukyo's cooking > Makoto, but yeah makoto is perfect along Ukyo

>Super starts after 13-th (not 14-th) Z movie
>13-th (not 14-th) Z movie
Nigga, none of the movies are canon or relevant until BoG

She had a very cute voice, not to the annoying extreme like some other girls, but very charming and very mature too if it was requiered.

>Ukyo's cooking better than Makoto's
Are you fucking for real, NIGGER?!
Makoto can LITERALLY do ANYTHING (ANY THING) and EVERYTHING (EVERY THING). Ukyo can only into Okonomiyaki, Taiyaki, and Anpan.

13-th is canon (14-th is not). BoG is 18-th and happened way after Super started airing.

Oh fuck, just looked it up, turns out you're right. My bad.

You uneducated inexperienced newfags always amuse me with your shitty drivel right until you get put down hard. Last Dragon Ball Z movie ever made before Super, was Wrath of The Dragon, a 13-th Dragon Ball Z (and 15-th Dragon Ball movie in overall) movie. BoG is 18-th and was made after Super happened (it's technically a DBS movie, just like the 19-th one). There are 4 vanilla Dragon Ball Movies, 12 DBZ movies, one GT movie (the 14-th), and two Super movies. Technically 19 movies so far, but some exclude GT movie as it's short made-for-TV movie which was essentially a big episode, so if excluding that then 18 movies so far.

yeah, again, sorry, you're totally right on this and not at all retarded.

Nice try, but no cigar.

But not THAT Madoka, of course. (You out yourself as an oldfag when you say, "You mean from Kimagure?" when people mention Madoka.)

I always thought Ukyo and Ryoga would get together

>Not fapping rigorously to all those Ryoga X female Ranma douijins
Pleb

Girl Ranma and Shampoo were better

Xian Pu is a pretty mediocre character design-wise, in all honesty. Never understood why everyone's schlicking for her so hard. Well, on the other side, I'm not a very big fan of pink or violet hair in onemoo either, after all.

She ain't no Kikuko, though.

>Inoue Kikuko is 50-something years old and may croak like 50-something years old Tsuru Hiromi did

That's not what I was talking about. Kikuko is almost on a same level (slightly below, but almost in line) with the official Empress of Seiyuu, albeit doing different kind of roles. Hiromi, however, is top tier, not god tier.

>Inoue Kikuko is 50-something years
>insulting a 17 year old lady

You deserve death scum

>He's into that memey
Never found where it started, in all honesty. And I searched.

>Died at 57 from aortic dissection
>it's pretty rare, even in women

Damn, she had such a prominent role in Dragon Ball I wonder how they'll replace her?

The same way they replace every other voice actor, by finding a new one. What kind of question is this?

>literally overexerted her throat and screamed into mic so hard she ripped her internal vocal organs and died from internal blood loss

KYS.
It's because of little scrubfaggot shitheads like you, who are "fine with (((new))), dishwasher-tier voices" that we have shitty Heihachi now and shitty Sailor Senshi now.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Guys. This is pretty big.

I just found out that in SOME (not all, but SOME) of the "Avatar: Korra" episodes, when translated in Japan, they were sourcinf voice-over of Korra for Hiromi Tsuru. It's mainly other Seiyuu, but some of the episodes were voiced by Hiromi Tsuru and she wasn't credited for that. It was a downright outsource for quick buck, or something like that. Since she wasn't credited, it's hard to know which episodes she voiced in as a stand-in "double", but god damn she did good job as I've watched the entirety of Korra in Japanese and never ever even for one second heard any difference throughout the entire show.

Spotted the underage.

Sleep tight.

Try harder, cocksucker.

Last officially recorded words of Hiromi in a studio:

Nice catch, i'm definetly gonna watch korra anytime soon, i'll keep this in mind

That's not Yoko, you dumb fuck. It's Leda.
Yoko is a different character from different series.
Yes, she voiced both of them, but your pic is NOT Yoko.

News story with video of her car parked on the side of the road with her dead in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWPByv71O4

I know that fuck nuts, but that's how I downloaded the image.

You fucked up, admit it.

I don't have to admit anything.

That's good that you're admitting to be a cocksucking faggot. Fine, I accept you coming out of the closet.

myanimelist.net/character/37920/Yohko_Asagiri
Y-Yeah guys, that definitely not Yohko

What's wrong user, rough day at work?

only BOG and ROF are canon. Nigga stop being in denial, the manga end is EOZ. stop being butthurt.

>Yohko Asagiri
myanimelist.net/anime/1280/Mamono_Hunter_Youko
Get fucked, scrub

You are an uneducated imbecile. BoG and RoF came AFTER DBS was already aired. Wrath of Dragon was BEFORE DBS was even in any plans at all. DBS starts where Wrath of Dragon left off. Wrath of Dragon is the REAL "end of Z", as not only it is the last DB Z movie, but it also takes place after all major DB Z arcs timeline-wise.

R.I.P.

Calm your tits. Princess

Too obvious mate 5/10

Nah, I'm a perfectly fine functioning male with a family, unlike your sorry AIDS-infested ass.

Guess who she voiced in that one? Sayoko.

I was talking about this one:
myanimelist.net/anime/2196/Genmu_Senki_Leda

She voiced Yohko in this one, thus pic related

She voiced Yohko? Thats rad. I need more bikini armor anime. I have watched Bikini Warriors.

She also voiced the blonde chick from Golden Boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdwwZmd0F3o

>good luck
Jesus, too ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=PV_UxViRTPc

Dude what are you even on? BoG came out in 2013, Super came out in 2015.