Americans. Please get us out of this country. i have a wife and daughter...

Americans. Please get us out of this country. i have a wife and daughter. i know you guys hate immigrants but ill work hard for citizenship and stand proudly next to you whenever i hear the american anthem playing. please. we need your help. i dont want my wife and daughter to become slaves to malema

Attached: 1405800331730.jpg (396x385, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/greencard/affidavit-support
express.co.uk/news/world/698419/German-family-flees-to-Russia-claim-asylum-Griesbach
youtube.com/watch?v=VEDU0xIILKA
freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thing is, we gladly would OP. What's the process and chance of you successfully immigrating? Are there bureaucratic roadblocks preventing you to leave on one side, or both?

How do i help?

No we hate illegal immigrants, big difference.

I'd love to have you. I'd choose a place you want to settle in and then Google for immigration lawyers in that place.

If it was up too me we'd take you instantly.

we are being blocked by the government and cant leave

also worth noting that our net neutrality has fallen to the point where the government can take ownership of our memes and youtube videos mostly to remove them if too much are being said

>i dont want my wife and daughter to become slaves to malema

You need to get yourself a rifle and a lot of ammo.

We don't want you here. You let your country get this fucked up without doing anything, why would we want you here? Time to make your last stand come what may.

We are working on a plan stay safe

I'll tell you the same argument we tell the Shitskins

Stay and fix your own country.

don't worry

Australia is going to accept you

if you guys can. just spread word about everything. thank you guys

>Norway
He Anders, the guards let you surf pol now?

Attached: anders-breivik[1].jpg (620x465, 22K)

Are you alone, or are there many of you who would like to leave?

Attached: images.png (276x183, 9K)

Keep your powder dry brother. Don’t get captured.

>le 8.9% face
We don’t need you making the 56% any lower

> Please get us out of this country
Nope.. build the wall.

only the womenz

Attached: vFyzNAk.jpg (513x700, 47K)

We will. I don’t know how to get you guys out. But I want to help. I wish you guys just needed money or something. Way easier. What is your government doing to prevent you from leaving?

Your government? Why hasn’t there been an exodus by sea from SA yet?

Whites in other countries aren't immigrants. They are just Americans who haven't come home yet.

Attached: 1500865692066.gif (326x183, 3.72M)

So how is an American going to help then?

That could take some time.

What are they going to do, sail across the Atlantic until they hit land?

Then they’ll just get picked up by customs.

Attached: yeahisupporttalternative-energy-sources-like-white-power-meme-com-alternative-energy-19170098[1].png (500x359, 97K)

Seriously? Fuck you user. We’re like the country of misfit rebel toys. They’ll fit right in.

Can we start another petition or something? We need to get news about SA spread as far and quick as we possibly can bros

Argentina can have them.

>invade country
>get killed
im just surprised it took so long desu

I would be VERY HAPPY if my country would accept persecuted South Africans. GLADLY.

Right now our country has asshole liberals who want to remain in power, and the only way they know to do that is to fear monger mentally weak voters. The little old ladies they used to lie to with threats that the Republicans were going to starve them have mostly died out and life expectancies are lower now, so that demographic has died out. Black adults that democrats lied to and said Republicans want to bring back segregation are murdering each other in the inner cities and black abortion rates have killed off future voters, so that demographic is dying out. So now, liberal democrats have flooded our country with low-IQ Mestizo trash to stuff the ballot boxes.

We need people like YOU in our country.

>colonize unsettled land only partially populated by nomads
>get driven out by the economic migrants that moved there to work for you and communis jews you allowed in as refugees
Like pottery

Would love to have you and your family here in the states. What can I do to help?

>>colonize unsettled land
Nigger wut?

Attached: 105160_zulu1[1].jpg (1200x630, 198K)

The alternative is them getting raped and mutilated, you're not as edgy as you think you are.

Has someone made a petition yet? Asking for S.A. citizens to have an expedited immigration process?

Better than the alternative. Say they dropped anchor somewhere where people aren’t going to give much of a shit and some visa forms could be sent out to them and they could go through the process? There must be some way to go about helping them. Not that odds are good should the be picked up by a navy vessel, but we have given asylum to South Africans in the past.

Fucking cuck

Why not shoot every nog in sight? Stick & move and pop 1 or 2 per day.

Setting sail on the open ocean should be their last resort. That sounds like shit has really hit the fan. The best way I think to help is have Western countries allow cheap, expedited immigration for them.

Zulus invaded the native khoisan around the time the Boers settled there amerimutt and the people running SA today are ngubi and other congolese migrants.

You’d run out of ammo.

Why. if we are going to block refugees from Nigeria, why let in refugees from S.A.

>How do i help?
send money, lots of money

I would gladly open my home to a south African family, the way Swedes are being forced to for North Africans. You guys gotta gtfo and never look back. Steal a boat or something man. If you all can get here I'm certain people will help you out.

>americans
>accepting whites
Go to Australia m8

Come to australia faggot

Do you really need to ask that question?

OP I hope we are playing rugby together on the weekend in the future. Post game bbq and beer is on me.

Sincerely,
>a /bro/

Attached: 99924db400fd8d6609cc8a7e77553673.jpg (800x600, 99K)

If any American wants to help OP, you might be able to sponsor them. uscis.gov/greencard/affidavit-support
Maybe we should create a way in which Sup Forumsacks can sponsor these guys for immigration and get them out of SA.

Because they are white.

>Poseidon's vengeance now

I just love using the same anti refugee meme's on you niggers now that you have for the last 2 years.

Attached: poseidon1[1].jpg (621x310, 70K)

If Trump doesn't park a carrier group off of Capetown and declare whites in South Africa under his protection, I don't know why I voted for him.

Trump isn't going to do shit.

We're doing that, but that isn't going to help you in the immediate future.

You're already at great risk, you need to decide whether the risk is greater to remain where you are, or whether it's riskier to flee without the consent of your government. Your right to live is supreme to any government restriction.

Post a picture of your family with a sign that says SOS and the date and I'll send it in a letter to my local congressman.

Outside of that, you need to make sure your family is aware of the peril you're in. You need to fortify the inside of your residence. Reinforce your exterior doors with a steel frame and a steel bar door, and put bars on the inside of your windows. Everything you do shouldn't draw attention from the outside.

You may want to also consider installing a trap door leading under the house.

White S. Africans share a similar culture

If we had white racial consciousness, resettling the Afrikaners would be a no brainer, but then again, so would be provisioning them to protect what’s been theirs for 400 years.

Is the possible Khoisan-Afrikaner Cape Republic not a viable option? If we really go the “Africa is for blacks only” route, there’s not really an intellectual wall between that and assigning the remaining continents to particular races. and excluding other races.

>people being killed vs people who want free money

You could apply for refugee status in Russia, like that German family did.

express.co.uk/news/world/698419/German-family-flees-to-Russia-claim-asylum-Griesbach

uscis.gov/greencard/affidavit-support

Be careful because as a sponsor you're responsible for repayment of all public benefits they receive. If you do this, you need to make sure you can actually support them, otherwise you'll be bankrupt when the State puts a lien on all your financial accounts.

I'd be willing to do this if we could create a public trust to shield the financial risk.

Travel up north and cross the border. I wouldn't care if it was illegal, niggers do it in Europe.

Attached: Oocha buuga.jpg (800x511, 121K)

Dont worry about doing shit legally. If we are going to let 800k mexicans stay here then you can come to. Fuck em.

Get your family some tickets to mexico and ask around there for people to cross the border with. You’ll need a little money so put some on a card for expenses and some in cash. Then cross into america and just blend in. Your white so no one will ask for IDs. If they do act smug and tell them you don’t have to show them shit. They will think you are a tinfoil nut and let you go.

Once you make it here find someone to help you out with a job. Honestly you might be better off going to canada. Get to canada and ask for asylum.

dont go witht he amerimutts, come to australia, the land of the whites

Attached: australia.jpg (528x357, 21K)

No. You need to stay and kill as many of those fucking dindus as possible. Your government is obviously against you, so they are fair game as well. Kill them all OP.

I own 740 acres of good land in the Midwest. I would gladly give, for free, 10 acres each to 10 white South African families if I could. It would be a small price to pay to bring in even more huwhites.

Your death is needed for propaganda purposes.

Attached: 16 - HW3g9tJ.jpg (3440x1440, 1.62M)

You need to fight and own your country.

the same way you've "helped" Iraqi or Libyans

sponsonship is a legal obligation.it means real money,ie supporting the immigrant(s) coming in for 10 years or until they get a greencard.up for that /pol?

SA is genuinely a lost cause. There is zero chance the black supermajority will maintain or improve the country.

that for real?
something you woukd be willing to take to suidlanders?

Remember 75% Saltpeter 15%charcoal and 10% sulfur

god speed

Are you making farts?

Attached: 63 - DwBT13d.jpg (3440x1440, 1.29M)

Fuck off we are full.
Stay in your country and fix it yourself.
For all you anti-gun nuts, we have the Second Amendment for a reason!

Attached: Pepe_Amuck.gif (400x204, 44K)

Just show up. It works for Mexicans.

>white man realises the error of his ways far too late
Pretty much how the rest of the century will go.

yes farts
>its actually how you make black powder

lol, burgers aren't going to do shit

Why doesn't pol do something I. The real world and create an NGO for White Safas

Come here, we got lots of space.

Attached: 1521359070857.png (1100x854, 1.36M)

Come to Florida ya cunt.

We've got more land to farm than we have farmers. Seasons pretty much the same as SA, we also have farmer incentives the state gives every season, and you can hunt boar here and claim the tags at the wild life office for a nice cash bonus.

I can get your wife and daughter day jobs if you'd like while you adjust. It'l be working in my wifes deli but the pay is decent and it comes with benefits.

I'm down.

Yes, I would. I don't use the entire plot of land anyway. I only use about 400 acres. I think 10-12 acres would be enough for a family to raise crops, build a house and start a new life away from warlord niggers.

If you're a Sup Forumsack its your duty to watch this documentary in its entirety

youtube.com/watch?v=VEDU0xIILKA

Im black man i will save my white brothers in south africa just dont move to these racist americunts

Please come. We hate African immigrants, not South African immigrants. is an edgy nu/pol/ retard who doesn't understand the importance of preserving the white race.

Apply for refugee status.

Whatcha doin there, rabbi?

gimme a nice boer girl to wife up and free

What is the average amount of money that is required to live in the United States, so that a white refugee will take his place in American society?

I really wish we could help. I've written to my political leaders. There's not much more I can personally do.
The world is shit and people are mostly shit as well.
Good luck.

No fuck no!

Stay and fix your own country.
America is taking in far too many immigrants.
Seal the fucking borders we do NOT need more people!

Attached: Pepe_Enraged.png (800x800, 860K)

Pussy

Taking in white South Africans would be a positive you idiot.

>not making BBRRRAAAPP devices in 2018

Attached: 1520309971806.png (568x552, 109K)

>Taking in white South Africans would be a positive you idiot.

Let fucking Germany or any country in Europe take them.. they are taking shit-skins like crazy.

Let Russia take them... fuck it, let them start their own country in Africa... we got enough people here.

Attached: Pepe_Just_Nuke_It.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

freestartr.com/project/suidlanders-humanitarian-aid-civil-defense-fund/

one way to help.
also im going to start gathering email from anyone serious about helping with land and support for sa families not capable/dont want to fight.i.e. innocent victims.

y r u stil allowed on the internet then

One good white man is worth 1,000 dindus. Turning these people away because "fuck off we're full" is beyond idiotic.

I really wish I could help SA bro. Your wife can marry me, but I don’t know how we could get you across the border, maybe find some American girl that’ll marry you on paper. I promise I won’t fuck your wife.

You and you're family are welcome in my country. Because you already expressed the willingness to immigrate legally.

Imagine running from Rhodesia to SA, then when the same thing starts to happen, running to Europe, then when the same thing happens, where do you run?