Despite any opinion on him, the fact Count Dankula could get 6 months jail time for making a joke is sickening

Despite any opinion on him, the fact Count Dankula could get 6 months jail time for making a joke is sickening.

Attached: 2acd6d_a25eba1154804756b184457883ff1b66_mv2.png (640x480, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-teaching-pet-pug-nazi-salute-a3794926.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Words and a dog trick.
6 months.
Rape a child while Moslem, nothing.

>I actually liked his videos a lot
Feels bad man

Attached: 1497774303650.jpg (201x249, 7K)

This
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html

>women are worth more than a dog

He seems like a really awesome guy from what I've seen. Sucks this is happening to him.

He doesn't have free speech rights in the UK.
This is nothing new. People in 1776 knew how shitty it was to not have any rights.

Attached: 20180317_190503.jpg (1440x1642, 750K)

what? can someone fill me in?

Everyone involved in this case should be dead, including Borowski, because anything else is grossly offensive

He made a joke by teaching his girlfriend's dog to do the nazi salute, now he's guilty for antisemitism.

dont care, shouldn't have been a nazi

this

>be LARPing commie degenerate
>get BTFO by commie type hatespeech laws
>start memeing about physical removal, helicopter rides and stop smoking weed
Turned out quite good for him, if he goes to muslim community centre/jail he will be full 1488 by end of year
I wonder if this could be way for us
Discuss

Attached: HAIL TEY.jpg (701x715, 412K)

yet they kept slaves, shut the hell up bigot

wtf, is this true? If yes it sets a very dark precedent...

sure, what colour would you like?
you want stroke with that?

yeah it's true, his trial also lasted very long

standard.co.uk/news/crime/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-teaching-pet-pug-nazi-salute-a3794926.html

this is the future you chose, anglo
you made your bed and now it's time to rest in it

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 146K)

>now UK anons are going to start getting arrested for posting on Sup Forums

Attached: 1518565465656.jpg (339x480, 27K)

Almost as sickening as those ear-stretching things.

Living under an Orwellian fascist state set on the genocide of Anglos is the ultimate irony for the lies which they had set as the premise for justifying WW2 and destroying Europe.

This is beyond ridiculous. Especially considering all the leniency to rapefugees. I guess if this doesn't get people to think about what is going on, nothing will.

Will the muslims in prison bugger him to death, or protect him because he hates jews?

Rip your rights dude, the fucking UK's a shitstorm now.

Maybe he shouldnt have supported communists like a retard when he was younger then

dont care when u burn at the stake for being communist.dont bitch when your eyelids are on fire.

>Gets arrested for being a Nazi
>Say's he shouldn't have supported communism then
Huh?

>Kvetching intensifies.
Oy vey.

Literally "with Jews you lose".

Proud bigot who believes in unalienable God given rights to the people and that all men are create equal and deserve life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I also own an a fully semi-automatic AR-15 military style weapon of war.

>for being a Nazi
He's a sargonite kekistani cuck civic nationalist faggot. Don't give a shit about him

I'm saying he was arrested for being one, not that he is one.

>he's a buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

Even if you don't care about him, you should still be worried for the precedent this sets if anything.

You should care about the law which just found him guilty mohammed

Then this!

Attached: 1521627829478.png (468x750, 322K)

Attached: 1507932771121.jpg (521x600, 30K)

LITERALLY WHO

i know you're baiting but it is worth mentioning that he's a self-confessed communist

I do care about that, but I'm not "supporting" this degenerate.

Nobody NEEDS free speech.
It's about time these bigots receive a beatdown. They should be afraid and silenced for standing against progress.

1, no he renounced it.
2. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!, it's about FREE SPEECH.

Shit bait

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

i know it's about free speech you idiot, i wasn't defending the decision
i was pointing out how ridiculous it is that he's being called a nazi

that's not even bait.

just KYS

Every time I see this articles, which is more than often, I tell myself it's not real and a fake article made by some Sup Forumstard.
I dare not check, just tell me it's not real

Couldn't he plead being retarded? He certainly looks like a mong. Literal potato

I'm sorry man, it's real.
This is the worst timeline.

HOW THE FUCK COULD HE TEACH THE GIRL THE KORAN IF HE COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH?? WTF

Attached: 1487431887235.jpg (500x364, 20K)

I bet the aryan brotherhood gang of his local prison will make full use of those cock rail piercings, degenerate commie faggot.

They are doing the same thing to Britain First and the EDL so you should probably care that all political speech(including jokes apparently) that isn't fully in support of the third-worldist/globalist agenda is being cracked down more than murder and rape of children in your shit country

Disgusting.

Me and my boys (Blood & Sand) should sort this shit out.

Attached: blood and sand.png (626x344, 439K)

Stop assuming I don't care at all, I'm just telling you I feel no sympathy for this faggot.

>Girls no better than a lollipop dropped on the ground
Is that why they call them lolis?

Kek
Judge confirms women are worthless

He deserves every second of it.

S

It's dailymail, so take it with a grain of salt. Typically stories like this are based on something that really happened, but they also leave out some details in order to twist the story as much as possible.

You guys need to start the BKKK British Kike Killing Klub

meanwhile in chinese state tv, hitler salutes for the lulz

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-21 15-17-26.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

BS. He won't get 6 months. 6 days , maybe

Proof that Communist China is barely Communist.

>Living under an Orwellian fascist state
This is ridicolous.
This debacle is the opposite of "Orwellian" or "Fascist".

There goes free speech because of edgy Jews.
The west can complain about so called Russian internet trolls but Israels has social media army trying to influence us PRO Israel propaganda and target individuals and trolls that has criticize or lolz against Israel

Ironically no Jews complained, this was entirely the UK government.

2 years I'm guessing.

They think he was hiding his power level and the whole thing was a dog whistle to right wingers, they are pissed and want to make a example of him.

The power of denial is strong on the island of the cucks.

yeah, if china is communist, it's fucking based anyhow

Attached: britain 18.png (610x682, 229K)

Are there really any details that could change this particular case?

A lot of fellow Aussies on tonight, wonder why?

>...and why that's good

For example, it's possible they don't mention the actual reason he was not jailed, and just go hurrdurr muslim.

checked and keked

Attached: fucking lol 8.png (682x1016, 128K)

Who gives a shit about those rat eaters.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

cool. now do this one.

Attached: britain 345.jpg (1471x968, 537K)

>Weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims
What's the point in even trying anymore?

If this is real then bongland is more cucked than I once thought. Good luck guys.

Do the brits still honestly praise their gun laws

self confessed ex-communist

Free speech isn't real and the fast pol cucks realize it the better.

Or don't, I love watching you guys squirm anyway

fuck all else to do in this boring cunt place these days.

Goddamn, the legal issues have really taken a toll on shkrelli

I like "boring" places, it's getting too "interesting" here. Would you recommend living and working in Australia?

What would be an acceptable reason for you for an adult to dodge the prison for having a sex with 13 year old?

Nope, cost too much to live in the Cities, and you get too little to live in the rural areas. Unless you're a nurse or a miner, then you can get ~$112,000 - $200,000 a year.

Thanks.

gotta be better than there, but it's a cultural backwater and there is an unwritten curfew.

it's also fuck off expensive to live here and there's heaps of shit you can't get and things you take for granted there that are impossible here.

it is safe and clean and generally peaceful and the food here is healthier than the toxic muck you eat there.

aussie shitposters are rare exceptions, most aussies are happy but dumb sheep that are totally cucked and don't know it.

come for a holiday see what you think.

I don't care. I'm merely saying that's how dailymail in general operates. Their main purpose is to always report the news in a way to be the most infuriating to the reader.

I don't know and don't care. Simply saying anything from dailymail should be read with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Couldn't find this on Comedy Central or Comedy Central UK twitter. CCUK does have a Impractical Jokers bit about the American flag and morals though.

Attached: 1518441903107.png (582x582, 456K)

fuck you.

Thanks, sounds really nice if you can afford it.
>things you take for granted there that are impossible here
Anything besides guns?

You're right. They didn't go straight to reeducation.

im gonna fuck your ass, you understand me?

Yet some articles are stunning no matter how much skepticism you apply.

Niggers aren’t people though

that is true but not his point, its like the articles with "man leaves bacon sandwich outside mosque gets 10 life sentences" when in reality he was a serial criminal with lots of other charges that they leave out. The free press was a mistake on both sides

>free press was a mistake

What a fine britbonging.

>He made a joke by teaching his girlfriend's dog to do the nazi salute, now he's guilty for antisemitism.

It was the fact that he was repeatedly saying 'gas the Jews' that was the problem, not the dog.

His wife didn't speak English, he did.