/Danskertråd/

Fellow Danebros

Why do think that we haven't ended up nearly as cucked as our neighbours?

Attached: Dannebrog.jpg (2000x1333, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/denmark-muslim-father-honor-rapes-daughters-boyfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=aHOOPbfokXM
youtube.com/watch?v=2mlqqK0BrUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden
youtu.be/H4CCYEzlYwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone, post the article about honourraping the boyfriend of this Muslim chick in Denmark.

Mudshits will be mudshits, but we don't try to cover it up.

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/denmark-muslim-father-honor-rapes-daughters-boyfriend

was the boyfriend Dane?

Nope.

Danmark er et muslimland!

>Muslim girls dating white boys

What planet do you live on?

Tror du tænker på Sverige

This hero right here
youtube.com/watch?v=aHOOPbfokXM

I know Girls with a muslim background (non religious them self) who date a lot and exclusively white

But do you think Glistrup and later DF with Krarup and Kjærsgaard would have ever happened, if we aren't someway different than other western nations?

haha nej ofc not else this story would have been a huge deal. Nobody really gives a shit about what foreign filth does to each other to be completely honest.

Muslim background =/= Muslim

>Why do think that we haven't ended up nearly as cucked as our neighbours?
This will inevitably happen unless we put political pressure on the old territories. Skåne should rebel against Sweden and Schleswig-Holstein should become danish. Culturally, Copenhagen exerts influence over Skåne and S-H is stubbornly German, but we need to ask ourselves if it is ever good to share land with Sweden. In any case forced migration from these territories are the best option. Længe leve Danmark!

we are different. We never lost our pride like the other Euroshits after WW2 and we have a strong bond even though we recognize even small differences (just think about how small Denmark is and how different we speak and we we call each other Jyder and so on).
Danmark, herre over norden!

I don't think that's necessary. We see parties like S becoming very tough on immigration while right-wing immigration policies gain more and more land by the day.

We are maybe 1 or 2 years from actually starting to deport non-Citizen foreigners.

Getting Holstein to be danish is going to be very hard.
I guess the only thing you could provoke them into is being self-governed / their own nation.
As soon as you start to try and convince of comming to Denmark, they will most likely end up going through their own history and realize that only they themselves can care for themselves. These are not really people you want to fuck with, one way or another. You could more or less argue that these people are lost inbetween two countries who never gave a fuck and who throughout the centuries only used them for chess on a greater board.
If you prod and poke em too much, they will rediscover what they lost and that is a terrible situation for all parties involved.

They could become independent under the Danish monarchy.

Politcally they would be themselves but spiritually and culturally they'd become more Danish.

Sug meg.

We didn't ignore the racists among us. We acknowledged their existence and even allowed them to vote for their own political party.

>why are we only 85% cucked

Wow I'm so proud

Yeah, I came up with the realization why they make own parts of their town for them and not mixed ones.
Same kind of here, we talk about the honor killings and stuff but don't do anything because the problem resolve itself

At this point it doesn't matter if you get a little bit of land or not. When europe turn right wing and start kicking out the non european people is actually what the world fears. Instead of fighting each other (which they always wanted) fighting the rest.

Why are you cucks LARPing as if our situation was any different and that we aren't 10% shitskin.

Get over yourselves.

Attached: viperclone.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Good point, but something heavy has to come down on Skåne. The sentiment there is very anti-swedish, we should take advantage of that.

I urge you to close our border and prepare to enforce said restriction with ruthless violence. Protect yourselves and if you wish send some of your warriors to join us in arms for this summer we dine in hell.

>This will inevitably happen
I don't know. Even our mainstream culture, such as comedy, shits all over Sweden and their (((tolerance))).
Jonathan Spang, in particular, has made some pretty funny sketches on this.

Attached: 1516996976589.png (362x344, 280K)

Literally none of this shit matters, you fucking bread & circus nigger.

Nothing is improving.

Attached: shetup.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I see Denmark as a paradise compared to us. Yet we are so close, i do not understand.

Just fuck off to Sweden then you fucking cunt, don't shit up my country with your defeatist shit

Attached: 1507743344095.jpg (510x375, 29K)

>Outdated facebooktier spider-meme

Vælt en ko, din fucking jyde. Du er pisse ligeglad med landet, så længe du har Jonatan Spang til at gore grin med Sverige.

Brod og cirkus ælskende neger.

Attached: trash.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Are Scanians allowed?

Well if I go to Sweden or Germany people get super offended when I show my power level. It gets to the point where they will call everything about me effeminate. I'm not allowed to get involved in their affairs.

Attached: post milk.jpg (720x960, 630K)

Because of freedom of speech. Without that there is no resistance.

Situation is bad, but do no forget that most migrants in europe are european and not shitskin.
They make so much trouble yet are so few people and even normies start waking up.

Deportation of these people will be in the past.

Attached: immigrants-origin (1).jpg (650x596, 182K)

We are more cucked than our neighbours. We are destroying our welfare state and selling the country to the USA faster than our neighbours.

What the point of this general?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mlqqK0BrUo

Jeg elsker det her. Folk i Danmark er mega xenofobiske, og har alle et bias mod at hade muslimer. De nævner det ikke offentligt, men alle mine bekendte har for oje at gå efter etnisk rene kvinder og stifte familie. Based land.

Attached: 3.jpg (401x583, 40K)

Secret weapon -

Attached: lemonmoon.jpg (1181x794, 68K)

Mads, if you pass the assimilation law - you will start your path to cuckery.
dont do it

När man tänker efter, var det Ryska övertagandet av Finland bland det bästa som kunde hända oss Finlandssvenskar. Har nu i 200 år varit avskilda från Sveriges kultur utveckling, och medan vi är normala har svennarna blivit självhatande bögar. Och en annan sak, till skillnad från skämtlandet Sverige blir Finlandssvenskar inte kallade rasister när vi viftar med flaggan.

Det er lidt ærgeligt, at ghettoerne snart bliver revet ned, så er det sværere at bombe de satans mogperkere til småstumper. Jeg vil onske, der var en eller anden som Anders Breivik, som ville destruere alle de storste ghettoblokke, selvfolgelig imens de er inde i dem.

Sure it's better, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Most of our politicians still refuse to directly address the issues head on, our system is continually abused by kebabs and Somalis who don't face much in the way of justice and we're only one bad election away from going full refugees welcome.

I always thought that it was because of pic related

Attached: hurry-hurry-hurry.jpg (500x1420, 246K)

Norge og Sverige er mer muslimske enn Danmark. Av alle de 3 skandinaviske landene er Danmark den mest based

DANSKER! FOR POKKER! HJÆLP FJELDABENE FOR VI FORSVINDER! HUSK LIGE Å BRINGE FAXE KONDI!

Attached: 1484680622969.jpg (2152x1577, 520K)

[spoiler]It is.[/spoiler]

How old is that map? Syrians are now the largest immigration Group in Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

This

unironically helped. Should have given them to the germans though, look at the absolute state of Sweden now

Attached: danmark-danmarks-samfundet-danmark-og-danmarks-aere-stenders-no-22703.jpg (1000x1552, 334K)

>Having balls this size
You know PET probably has a boner for you now right?

>Only 13 000 Lithuanians in Sweden
Wtf? Why do Sweden have so few, we got 50 000 Lithuanians living officially here in Norway.

Attached: ribeby.jpg (1200x1600, 1.5M)

I know but I'm not stupid enough to do it after voicing my wishes.

PET won't do shit. If you did not notice, when we had 50.000 people walking through Denmark, people were writing so much shit that a female PET spokesperson made a statement that if the extrememist rightwing would please be quiet because there were too many for them to check up on.
PET is 800 persons. In just one facebookgroup there was 1400 people talking about how Breivik was right.

Looks cozy

Hey PET, I'm going to blow up folkethinget and kill the queen and jews are parasites. What are you going to do about it? Oh yeah, thought so.

Guys, you must admit it would be a relief. xD

Denmark looks really comfy. Is it worth a visit?

Hey PET tak fordi I holder Danmark sikker! :^*

Nah, not unless you plan to live here. Geographically dull.

Also, most of PET is with us. It was only the top folks who supported the invasion.

We have alot of nice old towns, but i am jealus of the Norwegian mountains tbqh

Attached: molsbjerge.jpg (2963x1933, 3.63M)

Denmark is the womb of the white race!

Attached: nordiskekspantion.jpg (2048x1845, 914K)

We should mix in a lot of English in our political conversations, or else the cunt mods will delete this thread, for speaking languages that "they" cannot understand, just saying.

Creatures came to Japan from Denmark

Attached: denmark.jpg (650x943, 490K)

Thanks, I didn't know I'll attempt to do so from now on. :)

t. fag who has not traveled his own country

There are plenty of things to see in Denmark, it is more hilly than the netherlands and we have many interesting historic sites

Attached: FrederiksborgSlot2.jpg (3504x2141, 1.79M)

>Nah, not unless you plan to live here. Geographically dull.
Was asking more about towns and culture tbqh. Also I don't mind dull geography, since I come from flatland

Attached: 23453.jpg (900x600, 126K)

My dog is getting a sneezeattack tonight

nogle fra ishoj her?

Århus

>There are plenty of things to see in Denmark, it is more hilly than the netherlands and we have many interesting historic sites
Sounds good, any specific recommendations?

Attached: Christiansborg_Slot.jpg (1690x830, 542K)

We are just as cucked if not more. How many millions have we paid to private islamic schools this year alone?

That's why they need to either be flown away or blown to smithereens.

Uh are you a native Nip, or just some tourist?

Disgraceful and divisive. I still love you tho danskjævel

Attached: 236F93C6-45FB-470B-872F-251DCE4CD4A1.jpg (601x500, 70K)

It really depends on what you want. Copenhagen is a nice capital and while there you can travel out of town to various sites like the famous Kronborg castle, or the white cliffs of Mon. There are also loads of small castles/lords farms, that you can visit and they will often have nice restaurants with regional food to try out.

If you want idyllic villages Fyn would be your best bet as it is littered with them. There are also tons of castles/lords farms to look at.

Jutland is sort of a mix of Sjælland and Fyn site wise, and there are loads to see. Including imo Denmarks nicest "mountain"

Attached: Himmelbjerget1.jpg (1600x1066, 518K)

Same broder.

Attached: Samsø.jpg (5472x3078, 3.1M)

>Not realizing all pic related look the same.

The Nordic architecture and the culture is nice, but dont fucking school me on geology. I study it at Syddansk Universitet.

日本人さ
1: 08 in the midnight in japan
See you someday

Attached: nihonjin.jpg (480x881, 449K)

Thanks for the info, will check it out.

Attached: 15802027_1758478741140283_6608272308379320320_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

tæt på sode lol

youtu.be/H4CCYEzlYwA

sorry for you

Attached: for___you.jpg (384x275, 42K)

Netherlands have the coziest towns, plus the sizes for towns here are quiet small in general. The true gem and reason to come up and visit would be to experience the food, drinks and the sea side. Absolutely stunning. The local herbs, mushrooms and plants here are one of a kind, if you can find them. We have a huge problem of Polish people coming up here to overharvest our delicacies in the lakes and forests. It is a sad sight to see foreigners in the woods just destroying everything for quick profits, and danes at home paying 10 euro for a shitty pizza.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you trying to tell me Rebild bakker, Himmelbjerget, Mons Klint, Stevns klint, Vestkysten jylland, Heden, Monsted Kalkgruber, De store soer, Mols Bjerge, Det sydfynske ohav etc etc does not look nice or interesting?

Kill yourself my guy

Water and hills are everywhere. Pleasing nature is subjective, but to me you need tundra-like terrain with mountains for it to even be slightly worth it. I go to norway every summer to hike. Denmark is cozy no doubt, but certainly not something I'd drive hundreds of kilometers for.

>Netherlands have the coziest towns,
The old towns are pretty good, shame it's all becoming more and more "diverse"
>The true gem and reason to come up and visit would be to experience the food, drinks and the sea side. Absolutely stunning. The local herbs, mushrooms and plants here are one of a kind, if you can find them.
Interesting, any food you would specifically recommend?

Attached: Middelburg.jpg (1181x788, 595K)

rölgröl mel flllllllle

But, you live here? Same could be said for anywhere. The place you live isnt as new or exciting as a different place. Who would have thought.

Attached: BallebjergSamsø.jpg (2048x1365, 304K)

>Why do think that we haven't ended up nearly as cucked as our neighbours?
It's hard to compete with sweden AND germany.
Besides we pretty much always had a streak of "always do the opposite of what sweden does."

Remember 1658 and know your place. Below us in the hierarchy of nations

Attached: Tåget_över_stora_bält.jpg (574x600, 164K)

>any food you would specifically recommend?
Wildboar or pheasant is super delicious. Right now is the season for morels. >pic related Very tasty.

Attached: Spiselig-Morkel1.jpg (1712x2288, 669K)

>Wildboar or pheasant is super delicious.
Denmark is sounding more and more comfy by the minute.
Never change

Holy shit even got 1648 in digits, another of the many years we kicked your assess! Haha!

Attached: 8fe8b5a8-7b77-4467-b81a-300e59ba685e.png (875x675, 46K)

I found the original

Attached: Svenske lille luder.jpg (875x675, 307K)

Found more originals

Attached: 1518271579726.jpg (1024x512, 59K)

How you you guys deal with Influenza?

It makes it super difficult for me to breathe.
I have right now a claustrophobia-like fear of not waking up again if I go to sleep. Because it's so hard to breathe even when I'm consciously breathing.

If I go to sleep I might not breathe hard enough to get air into the lungs.

Attached: 1353624244413.png (231x234, 4K)