ITT: characters no one likes

ITT: characters no one likes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mli5B9hkFwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At this rate we'll get "ITT character that can moonwalk" soon.

trips dont lie

Honestly, though. Choji was a bro in trying to push Shikamaru to admit his feelings for Temari.

Miss us yet?

Seriously what were they thinking with these little shits?

these little bastards

Fuck off, Roshiu did nothing wrong.

He did everything wrong

hello underage-kun

You.
But Sheldon likes her

>Tried finishing Eureka twice
>These fuckers always make me drop that shit hard
I hate the "war orphans aboard ship" trope, why is it so frequent in mecha?

Bitch

He's an annoying shit regardless of whether he did wrong or not. From his very first appearance and throughout the whole series he was just annoying as fuck.

He did nothing wrong

yes please

The greatest betrayal.

He did literally everything after Tita's death wrong, which is why he lived an empty, miserable, and paranoid life.

I like them.

FUCK YOU! Azunyan is the best!

Agreed

Yui, you're not old enough to post here.

Blame the game not the player, its a doggy snopp dog world

In a story full of best characters, someone had to be the absolute worst

Post the entire cast of Naruto minus Rock Lee and I'll agree with you

He tried to apply real robot logic in a super robot show. He was hated for being a rational man stuck in a world where logic and common sense were absent.

Ignoring his other decisions, sentencing Simon to death was retarded in any logic.

>JK in 2009
If they aged in real time, she should be by now.

This

>throws away their strongest military asset and their most experienced/skilled pilot for no reason whatsoever
>logic
retard

Eureka 7 trio were taken right out of Gundam.

Singlehandedly ruined half of the show's humor.

I don't agree, but the episodes focused on him where he's a motorcycle sucked.

I can't seem to figure out what made the orphans in Eureka so impossible to endure in comparison. 0079 is much much older and it still executes it better.

They were much much more important in Eureka 7. Renton has to deal with them a lot and they even got more prominent as the show went along.

Komeiji pls go and stay go

you posted the wrong character

You could post everyone in Z except for Four, Yazan the 0079 characters like Char and Amuro

>he

Objects use the 'it' pronoun.

The only funny part about his character is how the writers shunt him into the background immediately after his godawful debut.

>hating on best girl Emma

What were the writers thinking?

I didn't mind them, but they were kind of annoying at times. Just like real kids. But, they were necessary as a foil to the rest of the crew and to Renton. Eureka exists in a few worlds. First, she is a competent LFO pilot that is ruthless in battle. Second, she is a girl that has feelings and emotions of her own, and finally she is some kind of weird alien thing. One of the major plot points of the show involves her learning and being able to live with humans, and how she changes from when she was found to the ending.

But, from just one point of reference it's hard to see her change. She was found and turned into an LFO pilot pretty quickly, and so if Renton and the kids weren't there, and she just interacted with the crew of the Gekko, it would be difficult to see her change at all. With Renton there, we see her develop more as a woman, which humanizes her in one aspect. With the kids there, we see how she humanizes as a mother. She can't act motherly towards Renton because then their love story wouldn't really ever take off. And she can't act like a woman around the kids, because then she would never mature past their ages. All three dynamics here are key in helping her reach the ending, and being able to make the choices which preserve the scub coral and the human race on earth.

I felt like putting down the light novel whenever I saw a new chapter name that included "Zaimokuza". His presence is bearable in the anime, but extremely infuriating in written form. The point of his character is to show that there are people below Hachiman in the school social hierarchy and no one likes him. Fortunately enough he is written out of the story pretty fast.

robots are always shit characters

but he's not a robot?

Shut the fuck up

I'd fuck her. Does that count?

And then Ao happens.

I like her Precure version (same VA)

Was going to post her.

Ugly whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=mli5B9hkFwc

MODS

>dude let's kill our strongest defense against the anti-spirals because maybe the retards rioting in the street will calm down lmao

Yeah, real rational.

Grape-kun, but he's made that way on purpose.

They hate it!

I haven't actually seen most of S2, dropped it after the first episode because of the horrendous shift in artstyle, but from what I hear of him I'm glad of that.

She is extremely attractive.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

The only character that literally no one in the entire TF community likes.

3... 2... 1...

>are those tears fake?
That payback chapter made me diamonds

I like him

Mashango was a bro fuck you

this
fuck chinashit

I love her.

are you sure?

Yui is adorable

>betray your friend who's the only reason you're in the position you are now instead of literally living in the fucking dirt playing around with sticks or whatever the fuck this fag was doing before being a dumb cunt
>nothing wrong

Rude!

>Face is comprised of nothing but eyes and several dots

Fuck this art style is so goddamn bad

Enforcing capital punishment on the king for property damage was pretty retarded.

I would have to see more just to be 100% certain

What was even the point of these fucks? They only exist to make Joe look less badass.
He's supposed to be a gigantic Chad that has no time for relationships and lives only for the next fight. Not some faggy babysitter.

Sorry user, I don't want to get banned

>literally on screen for less than a minute
>become the most popular friend
The fuck.

I don't get it either, I literally forgot she existed