Elf-San

Seven Seas just announced chubby monster girls are coming to America.

Yeah, that's where she blongs.

>2020
>no digital license

RIP to another series

I wish they'd try to sneak this pic somewhere into each volume.

They also just licenced Ojojojo. Will they finish before the scanlation?

who is their target audience?

People with taste for potatoes.

The Irish?

High test lovers.

Seven seas doesn't dmca's everything like Kadokawa and Viz

I had hoped they'd pick up Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen as well but Elf-San getting an English release is still good.

Will it get banned for promoting unrealistically thin standards of beauty?

Only time will tell.

Americans
There's a Micky D's right outside my Barnes and Nobles so it's perfect for fry cravings.

Fat elf has me eating mcds after a few chapters.

Does she hate herself as much as I do after eating it?

McDonald's should come out with a cross promotion with Seven Seas and do Elf-San happy meals.

back then this would be good news but now it sucks because it means scanlators will have to shut down and you either have to learn Japanese for raws or wait forever to catch up

I'm not sur of the name. I think Seven Seas said they're calling it PLUS-SIZED ELF instead of Elf-San can't diet.

Seven seas doesn't shut down scanlations. They're pretty friendly towards them.

The concept of losing weight is triggering after all. Can't have something that fatphobic on the cover.

Pointless names changes never make me confident in the quality of the rest of the translation.

But they don't like fat asses?

They can be hit and miss with translations some times but they do bring over titles most publishers wouldn't touch. Don't think Monster Musume would have been picked up by anyone else.

based

This manga will change them.

>no more monthly scanlations
FUCK

Yeah but would the translation group want to do it now that it is being licensed?

I want to see more Oga.

Fish is FRESH

fat people ARE pretty gross

They did a pretty good job with Galko-chan.
That manga also had THICC too

2D fat girls are the cutest though.

Do you have any more rare fishes? She has the best expressions.

>you will never have a cute fat gf because they don't exist

Did the scanlators say anything yet?

thats not thicc though, thats morbidly obese. why would someone recategorize morbid obesity? what do they stand to gain?

>thats morbidly obese
Maybe but she is the most athletic girl of the manga so it's okay.
She could outrun anyone here I bet.

That firsthand experience talking? It's okay, your mum still loves you.

I need to back and find more

She has such a frumpy shitty figure that I don't see how anyone can like and she looks retarded constantly shoving food in her mouth.

While Oga is undoubtedly the sexiest, I need genki in my life.

How do I talk to Oni taller than me?

By being a cute shota.

I want to pinch her cheeks.

First time you've made me laugh out loud. Bless you, vomiting elf user

>fat elf comming to America
>turns into a fat, SJW, feminist, communist, gamer elf

dude, I hate elves like everyone else but that's too much.

>piranha blowjobs

Gao~

Too perfect to be real.

I want to make Oga a mom.

>Seven Seas

Well some itsy-bitsy localisation is a small price to pay for getting official Synecdoche releases. But not really.

>smugspider.png

Fish is a gorgeous ray of sunshine with killer hips.

There's only one person scanlating this to my knowledge and there's no way he's dropping it over this.

As I've already mentioned, Oga is undoubtedly the sexiest, but I would much rather spend my life with the fish.
It just seems to me that you can do more / have more fun with feesh, also you might actually stand a chance at being competetive with her. She also seems down to play sports and vidya with you. All that needs to be done I get her swole and her only downside would be her average height!

But it's likely that I feel this way because I lack happiness and motivation in my life

I usually only do my ritual shitpost, but it seems some other NICE fish posters got ya covered.

I want THIS fish to eat FRESH fish.

I love Kuroda!

Best ass and decent tits. Probably the only one up for anal too. Eru might be able to be bribed though

>decent tits
She wishes

Her boobs aren't really that small. Elf, plant, porc, boss and ogre are just enormous.

amerimutt

> Plus-Sized Elf

That's some liberal translation you've got there

I genuinely wish they'd just stuck with Elf Can't on a Diet.

> The Elf Can't Stick to a Diet
> The Elf Can't Diet
> Elf Can't Diet

might make more grammatical sense than

> Can't on a Diet

Oh, sure there are plenty of easy fixes, but I like Japan's goofy "official" english titles. And it's not like it hurt Attack on Titan's sales.

He'll be DMCA'd to oblivion like all the rest

So batoto will drop it and no one else?

Reminder that Monster Musume has official Seven Seas releases, but still gets scanlated.

And yet there's so little love for 12 beasts.

She really would make a great mom

>Synedoche will never draw Oga pregnant

>Synedoche will never draw Oga getting pregnant

Monster Musume is just more popular, mostly because of it having an anime.

hahaha!

my plan worked!
i knew if i told them to pick it up, they would and now we all suffer!

I know, which is kind of sad considering it's a harem with no plot progression in years. 12 beast actually has a story going on

its funny, its the opposite for me

its actually gotten me to cut out a lot of that shit, i've already lost almost 12lbs over the last month or so.

holy shit, really?

fucking NEXT YEAR IN OCT?
shit man!

Why is every other character so much better than this potato slut?
I'd rather the MC's cake boss follow him around than this lazy spud guzzler.

Isn't that the case with most ecchi/harem stuff? The main girl is almost always the least hottest one.

I don't know, MonMusu has a similar subject and doesn't seem to fall in to that pit. Everybody loves Miia.

Objectively incorrect, those who do love Miia mostly do because of first girl syndrome, that is she had the most time to be developed and is also rarely if ever the butt of a joke.
In fact her personality is the worst of all, as she's nothing but a 'common thot', overly clingy and a bitch, she can't cook or do the household and shows no sign of advancement in those skills, and she has ultimately no hook. Granted she has a few cute scenes and her design is appealing.

I wonder how they're going to handle all of the naming puns.

In defense of Seven Seas when fans complained about the excessive "Itsy Bitsy" puns in volume 4, they did listened to fans and reissued a 2nd edition of volume 4 with most of the "bitsy" puns removed. They also switched Polts name back from Port (that's how they translated it) to Polt as it is now.

Just go for reasonably chubby girls and not landwhales

> tfw there will never be a doujin where Naoe teaches Oga the importance of kegels and the inner thigh muscle groups

Great.
Can't wait for burgers to use it as a way to promote their unhealthy lifestyle even through the whole thing is about losing weight.