SKYKING SKYKING - ITS STILL HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

ITS SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKIN HAPPENING WW3 RIGHT NOW

ALL THE WORLDS AIR FORCES HEADING TO LEBANON / SYRIA RIGHT FUCKING NOW

WEALTHY ELITE FUCKING SCRAMBLING TO FLEE THE NUCLEAR HELLFIRE

US AIR FORCE GOING ABSOLUTELY HOG WILD

RUSSIAN NUCLEAR ATTACK DRILL TODAY

ITS MOSSAD JEWS GET OUT

SKYKING AY LMAO WAKA WAKAS SYRIA WW3 ITS HAPPENING NUCLEAR HELLFIRE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE INSANE AMOUNT OF DIGITS WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WW3 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ITS HAPPENING

>YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY
False-flag attacks currently underway
Syrian Army stopped 3 attempts by militants to use chemical weapons – Russian DM

YESTERDAYS DEVELOPMENTS:
→ → → # → # → # → → → → → US plans renewed attack on Syrian government 1/2
→ → → # → # → # → → → → → US plans renewed attack on Syrian government 2/2
→ → → # → # → # → all sorts of planes heading to all sorts of areas
→ → → # → # → # → → → → → Carrier groups are in position, UN orders its officials to leave Damascus
→ → → # → # → # → → → → → Russian statement on US false flag
→ → → # → # → # → → → → → Here's what might be going down, possible scenarios.

Site : websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Channel : 8992 or 11175 for SKYKANGZ. width 2.70khz, noise reduction on. Squelch turns off the noise unless they're actively transmitting, unticked plays sound constantly.
IMPORTANT : enter a name/callsign (hides your ID) AND DO NOT TYPE IN THE CHATBOX FAGGOTS. PLAY NICE. IT'S NOT FOR US.

PLANEFAGS: adsbexchange.com/
Previous:

Attached: 1521559017081.jpg (343x361, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/421917-skripal-case/
twitter.com/search?q=damascus&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/iadtawil/status/976185136332115968
twitter.com/timand2037/status/976210135180656640
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/975864253264678913
twitter.com/WarIntelNEWS/status/975857923653070848
rt.com/news/421919-chemical-weapons-militants-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=SrhP5he9Mt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>22

>2s earlier
I'll just delete my post.

Attached: 1491886614081.jpg (1480x1143, 209K)

Fuck right off. These threads are grade-A-tier shitposting. Nothing is happening.

→ → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → →

Who comfy here anons?

Attached: 1504421848555.jpg (750x725, 88K)

Praise be utmost to him

define a "false flag attacks" in the context of these threads

>Channel : 8992 or 11175 for SKYKANGZ
its not a channel, its a fucking frequency
you happening kids are fucking retarded
not gaining any knowledge about radio, just writing stupid shit.
sage

Why is shit happening in syria : greentext edition

>Israel wants to be the dominant miitary power in middle east
>Needs some countries, especially Iran out of the way to achieve this
>US has supported Israel since whenever, various involvements in the middle east iq iraq have aided the Israeli position
>Russia is anti US due to cold war and geopolitical stuff, therefore they still tend to support the opposite side in conflicts. They also have historically good relations w/the Iranians.
>They're therefore supporting Iran in their efforts to exert influence in the region, which means supporting Syria, which is (I think, not certain), "under Iranian influence". Certainly allied at either way.
>So now Israel hates Russia+Iran+Syria, and is desperately trying to get NATO involved to fight its battles for it
>False flag spy nerve agent shit, election "hacking" the usual crap
>Kike fuckers are literally trying to start WW3 to carry out their insane plans.
>Turkey really wants some of that sweet Kurdish land
>Kurds really want any kind of land at all
>Also Israel has been the people funding ISIS (aka the US has been implicitly supporting ISIS this whole time along w/the west.
>Israel is vaguely friendly w/russia because they have largish jewish influence there and they oon't want putin to hurt them. They're mostly anti russia, especially in the local region
>Both NATO and Ruskies are planning oil pipelines in the region. Would go to different places ,would both go through Syria, pic related.
>Therefore whoever controls syria gets to have the oil pipeline they want
>Kikes want Assad gone so there are no more military threats in the region (just look at what a non factor Iraq is now) so they can focus on taking down Iran
>Saudis are helping israel and the Us/western side because they want to sell us their oil through the NATO pipeline
>Europe is hesitant to take sides because they rely heavily on Russia for natural gas.

>It's the Jews again what a fucking shocker.

Attached: QatarIranSyriaPipelines_02-01.png (620x683, 226K)

>Britain doesn’t share data in Skripal case with us, but demands explanation – Moscow (WATCH LIVE)
rt.com/news/421917-skripal-case/

WE INVADE CANADA BY THE END OF THE WEEK

Attached: 1519642940398.jpg (602x481, 47K)

ϟϟ

Attached: 1514822200308.jpg (2283x3000, 2.2M)

Is this situation in Syria still looking dangerous?

>YES
>SOME NEWS FROM LAST ~24 HOURS

>twitter.com/search?q=damascus&src=typd&lang=en

>twitter.com/iadtawil/status/976185136332115968
>38 dead, "moderate" rebels

>twitter.com/timand2037/status/976210135180656640
>35+ dead, rockets came from Saudi/NATO forces

>twitter.com/worldonalert/status/975864253264678913
>White phosphorous bombs "from the Assad regime"

>twitter.com/WarIntelNEWS/status/975857923653070848
>RUSSIA ISSUES ULTIMATUM: IF U.S. ATTACKS DAMASCUS "IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO"

Attached: 1521569849781.jpg (416x448, 56K)

report on estonian crafts
>Both stopped going in circles and satrted headed south
>NATO Sentry dissappeared shortly after entering Latvian air
>US Hawk still continues to go south

Is this a shift change? or where are they headed?

Attached: usdroneest12.png (1192x537, 293K)

3/22

Airplane activity we've been monitoring for the past few days:

>appears to have been some kind of military scare, possibly several. Rapidly scrambled fighter jets squawking on emergency channels etc. There was quite possibly at least one very very tense moment. No idea what it is yet, but that's what the traffic would suggest - more defensive fighter jet traffic than normal, some emergency. Defensive NATO scanning flights were also seen by the Russian border during/just after these instances, and we have had multiple Boeing E6B's, multiple times (suggests nukes were feared).

>the antichrist is in the middle east (maybe). Weird as fuck flight that went straight from Rome towards Syria, dissapeared and possibly landed somewhere near lebanon, then reappeared heading straight back. Some kind of package delivery? Anyway we're spitballing it's the antichrist. It was definitely unusual.

>various military happenings in the med just to the west of lebanon. navy battlegroups in pic related are there, tracking where transponders drops out suggests at least two dead zones, one over most of that med region, the other over northern turkey. We've spotted some military drones in the region doing patrols too.

Attached: 1521559614630.jpg (250x203, 35K)

Please do, we have a cuck of leader.

You fucking faggot shut up and go kill yourself.

I can hear a strange voice 197.83

>40 tons of chemical weapons left by militants found in Syria – Russian MoD
rt.com/news/421919-chemical-weapons-militants-syria/

HAHAHA is Putin trying to play them using their own game?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Is it happening

Attached: IMG_1649.jpg (576x346, 27K)

Because of your stupid threads, when it actually really for serious starts happening I'm not gonna believe it, because I will think it's just another of those stupid happening threads. I hope you're happy.

Fuckin comfy, t-minus 21:30 approximately

Attached: 1513001874836.gif (160x160, 523K)

Skykangz seems pretty quiet at the moment, but here's the skyking reports they got yesterday. There's also a chart in theory but I can't seem to access it. Either way, it's much more activity than you'd expect in a normal day.

>TL;DR We're all fucking doomed, come get comfy.

20MAR2018 0556 SKYKING
PIXIES TIME 56 AUTH GT
ANDREWS 2 / 0 EAM.WATCH Admin
20MAR2018 0554 SKYKING
PIXIES TIME 54 AUTH BX
20MAR2018 0551 SKYKING
PIXIES TIME 51 AUTH TW
20MAR2018 0537 SKYKING
KORN TIME 37 AUTH TC
20MAR2018 0504 SKYKING
HANSEN TIME 04 AUTH LT
ANDREWS 1 / 0 EAM.WATCH Admin
20MAR2018 0501

Attached: 1521585178396.jpg (601x601, 63K)

Skykang thread #34252: Still not happening. I think the thirty fourth thousand two hundred fifty third thread will be the one that portends the real happening!!!

>Posts the same threads for years without a single happening, even by coincidence since a broken clock should be right twice a day...

youtube.com/watch?v=SrhP5he9Mt4
Somewhat, a lot of false flags are being staged.

>I've been on Sup Forums for 12 years now. At this point, I wouldn't even think it was happening if security council member states were threatening each other with nuclear strikes on live television and issuing emergency broadcasts to the public to find shelter and stockpile food/water

Even if it’s not happening (which we all know it is) these breads are hella good times. Digits for nukes being dropped today.

Attached: EA32FDF1-8B22-4277-81EB-709E36F2FAA8.jpg (1200x1800, 487K)

It's a calm before the storm

Attached: ah.jpg (358x312, 23K)

US drone disappeared too, in Latvia, headed south

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's a clam before the storm.

Attached: the-pearl-312653.jpg (2560x1600, 1.63M)

>ids habbening
It's not happening.

Pepe sez may 7 and we operation Syrian freedom

May the wisdom and might of Kek guide us.

SKYKING SKYKING
HABBENING ON ALL FREQUENCES

THE TRUMP TOWER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
GET READY FOR THE NUKES

Assad will win. Checkem

Attached: 1514747340192.jpg (1024x736, 144K)

It's the rumble before the shart

Attached: 1396868067142.gif (245x280, 98K)

you fucking BRAINLETS SPAM THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY

YOU AUTISTIC FUCKING RETARDED PREPPERS WILL BE ANHILATED BEFORE ANYONE ELSE TOO BUSY LISTENING TO YOUR FUCKING RADIO

HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD THE STORY OF THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF?

WHEN SHIT ACTUALLY DOES HIT THE FAN, YOU RETARDS WILL THINK ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY

This is "the boy who cried wolf" situation

Attached: main-qimg-f20f515dab03d1f0b5d40599613ca9bf-c.jpg (484x500, 72K)

Ikr
Best baked breads since 7/11

22hrs is the 22nd fuck

Attached: fuc.png (112x112, 21K)

TRUMP WILL OBLITERATE ASSAD

Attached: z_ass_ad.png (589x442, 312K)

Go back to the other retards and talk about "dracula" and "a nigger fucked my chick" or "don't fuck asians"

ALSO, FUCK R*SSIA

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

I don't know about the other skykangz here but easily the most comfy part about these threads for me is how much they're making the rest of Sup Forums go crazy.

>feed me more shill tears.

Attached: comfy pepe.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

You better get ready

Attached: 1504041007265.png (982x536, 531K)

3/22

Attached: skullbones322.jpg (400x351, 35K)

Skyking threads used to have some merit. They died out.... and now they're back, only you fuckwits are spamming retarded false alarm bullshit. Now I am finally adding Skyking to my filter. Good. Fucking. Bye. FOREVER.

This has been going on for days. There is no happening. Again.

Fags

Attached: 1463233467774.jpg (528x396, 79K)

Thats a good thing, Ivan. You wont have any fear when the nuke is flying toward your house.

May Allah punish you for these words.

Attached: er-tv-memri-i-tell-you-allah-himself-took-control-9946648.png (500x1025, 215K)

You aren’t even white.

Filters are for newfags

Yeah they really are. It's no joke, people genuinely are trying to force the NATO hand - just look at the supposed NATO "red lines" - they're stuff like chemical weapon attacks on civies. And what is all the talk about atm? chemical attacks and white phosphorous. They're really trying to force a fight.

> poor lambs

Attached: 1521510522980.jpg (912x772, 538K)

I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY TRIPS. ALLAH WILLING, CHECKEM

Attached: 1519913352473.jpg (1200x823, 236K)

this is you

Attached: 2013_07_12_ef_CryingBabyi.f5417.jpg (950x534, 41K)

We are all dead

Attached: 1521597445989.gif (200x146, 36K)

Get out then, normalfaggot.

CHINA IS MOBILIZING

>your country spends sixty years preparing for a nuclear holocaust (pretty much the only place that does), and then when one finally comes you go and sit on the roof watching the mushroom clouds and sucking in fallout.
I live in downtown Zurich. So shelter or not, I would probably be instantly vaporized in case of a real global happening. But yes, if I had a chance for survival I'd retreat into my bunker.

>tfw no bunker but it's okay since you think you lived enough already

Attached: Content.png (225x225, 8K)

>They also have historically good relations w/the Iranians.
So called british education.
>They're therefore supporting Iran in their efforts to exert influence in the region
Yeah, sure. Iranian oil in Europe it's like dream come true for Russia.
>Israel hates Russia
Another bullshit. Israel and Russia have common interests in Syria.
>Also Israel has been the people funding ISIS
The main source of funding ISIS was Assad himself, and Russia as his backer. ISIS saved Assad in 2014.
>They're mostly anti russia, especially in the local region
Because Russia de-facto strengthened iranian position in region, even if they not wanted to.
>Both NATO and Ruskies are planning oil pipelines in the region.
Another bullshit. EU has southern gas corridor through Turkey, oil doesn't matter and Russia don't have capabilites to expand it's oil and gas export.
>Saudis are helping israel and the Us/western side because they want to sell us their oil through the NATO pipeline
They have no such interests, they have another problems right now.
>Europe is hesitant to take sides because they rely heavily on Russia for natural gas.
Southern gas corridor, already under construction, will reduce their reliance drastically.

In short, you wrote a pile of shit.

Attached: DX8CsXxVAAALQ1X.jpg (954x700, 80K)

Digits told me there will be nukes tomorrow.

Soon

Attached: deagel.com forecast USA population SHTF 2018_03_20_14.20.10_crop.jpg (720x1057, 190K)

>oil doesn't matter
>oil
>doesn't matter
>stopped reading right there, clearly you're batting at levels of genius I can't even begin to imagine.

if d#bs, ww3 now

Honestly this whole thread is just terrible & i'm a fan of skykings, but this post in particular is just gumpf. Total utter tripe.

cucked german
mutt
idiot

It's because 8992 is in total silence

if d#bs 8992 will come back to activity and there will be happenings today

>9292
THIS COUNTS!!

48 hours over

tick tock

where is the happening predictionfags?

Attached: anzujamuu without makeup.jpg (1688x1210, 351K)

Attached: 1515869927296s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Reminds me of the state on the eastern Mediterranean...

Katerina Hartlova for anyone wondering.

Attached: skiti08_m.jpg (500x734, 73K)

Already happened gayflag

Calm Before the Storm 2.0

I’m just going to report these en masse until mods do what they did with CBTS.

Fuck newfriend happeningfags

Well nobodys saying anything but 8992 is active right now because it's coming through w/squelch ticked.

Is today the day I finally get to see a nuke go off irl?

Attached: 1521544652563.jpg (725x712, 42K)

>Yeah, sure. Iranian oil in Europe it's like dream come true for Russia.
It's better than the alternative (saudi-backed pipeline). At least Iran is willing to cut out dollars.
>Another bullshit. Israel and Russia have common interests in Syria.
The other posters was wrong when he said Israel hates Russia, but they definitely do NOT have common interests in Syria. Israel wants Assad out and to cut off the Shia crescent more than anything. Russia has stopped this.
>The main source of funding ISIS was Assad himself, and Russia as his backer. ISIS saved Assad in 2014.
This is beyond retarded.
>Another bullshit. EU has southern gas corridor through Turkey, oil doesn't matter and Russia don't have capabilites to expand it's oil and gas export.
Saudis versus Iranians are planning pipelines.
>oil doesn't matter
lmao
>They have no such interests, they have another problems right now.
They literally have plans to develop a pipeline its not secret.
>Southern gas corridor, already under construction, will reduce their reliance drastically.
Drastically lol no

>ACHTUNG
We scan all websdrs and collect ID’s of users logged in to 8992 and 11175, cross referencing with Sup Forums skyking post discussion. After enough cross referencing iterations we know who some of you are.
>ACHTUNG

KSA already have excellent logistics for oil transportation by sea, and aside from that growing asian market is a far more lucrative and promising, India, China, Indonesia, perfect clients. Europe isn't center of the world anymore. Get used to it, chav.

Attached: che skazal.jpg (600x554, 59K)

Lol what's going on?

That's it, I'm SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKING filtering this image

>can't into geopolitics.

Habbebin

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS. Remember to report!

HAPPENING

newfag spotted.

>Lol
You know exactly what the fuck is going on Moshe

Checked. I actually kind of was, I had the pic saved but no idea where it came from. thanks.

ALSO 8992 IS ACTIVE NOW
>THIS IS *UNCLEAR* ECHO?
>~5 digit alphanumeric
>some random military chick who isn't material
>rare skykangz

Attached: 1521499704094.jpg (750x725, 365K)

>newfag
>doesn’t fall for babby’s first habbening LARP

You’re the newfriend

Sage all you want but we will still be here

Bing bango bongo
Chick chuck cucked

>he thinks oil control is about profit and markets
Do you know why the USD is so important?

Until the mods start deleting this shit for carrying on too long with nothing happening, just like CBTS. Eventually without a real happening this shit will be shut down. You newfags falling for your first happening need to leave

Then this must be your second skykings thread. 90% of the hype here is ironic. Its just a place to discuss spicey geopolitical news, larp and get gets.