If the american government decided to make guns illegal to own and started taking people's guns off of them...

if the american government decided to make guns illegal to own and started taking people's guns off of them, would people actually start shooting the police to stop them. Would there be violent struggle? It might be worth it for the greater good.

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would wager a lot of the military and police would immediately defect because they would no longer be able to keep their service rifle after service.
Plus no military service members signed up to shoot fellow Americans.
I think just those two reasons are enough to say that our government will never take away our guns.

>muh secund amendment
Furthermore it will make shooting at bolice absolutely legal.

Why dont you killing your bolice, btw? It is useless and defends pointless laws.

They won't just shoot the police... they'd shoot liberals in mass numbers and cut off supplies to the cities.
Once the Democrats die off, we elect a government and get our rights back next election.

The police are LEO's, Law Enforcement Officers. The law of the land is that I have the right to own guns and that right Shall not be infringed.
If LEO's begin to take guns, they are acting on behalf of a criminal gang that has coopted the democracy we do not have and they are criminals. I then become the everyman and must defend my rights against the criminal dictator and despot elements that seek to force me into submission. I will not submit because God himself gave me the right to arm myself as an American citizen.

The patriots will die with their rifles in their hands or the tyrants will enslave us and then the rest of you. Jesus loves you/pol/

There would be no more cops and no one willing to take the job in two weeks time. They'll have to take the guns from urban centers first... that ought to be a hoot.
Rural folks? Good luck confronting people who know every rock, every blade of grass in their environment and have been using firearms since before they could tie their own shoes. One head shot per day from a cub scout on a ridge with a suppressed .22lr would demoralize the government so fast, the entire idea of civilian disarmament would crumble and they'd be afraid to leave the station.
Stuff like this is way worse on their nerves than a firefight with militia types. Just pop one's top and disappear until the next time they show their faces, then do it again. And again. And again.

The criminal cabal has already taken over our government. Our elected representatives are placed under surveillance and blackmailed. Our elections are rife with illegal immigrants and ballot box stuffing. Our bureaucracy has aligned against us and wishes to assert authoritarian rule. Our political parties have aligned to become one single undefeatable oligarchic political bloc.

They have used this power consolidation to target the only true opponent to a totalitarian state: the white American militia. They have used calls for equality to eject us from the commanding heights of academia, banking, media, and technology firms through affirmative action. They have ejected us from our families though women's empowerment, no fault divorce, alimony, and corrupt family courts. They have ejected us from fatherhood by handing to women custody, abortion rights, and child support rights. They have begun a movement to castrate or lobotomize our young boys with psychiatric drugs and hormone blockers.

They have enacted a plan to disenfranchise us electorally with mass uncontrolled third world immigration to create an unbreakable anti white voting bloc so that we cannot resist peacefully. The only thing keeping them from simply killing us is that, if pushed, we can kill them all with our firearms.

But with what army can we fight in 20 years if we do not create the next generation of white men?

It would mean civil war. Expect cities to burn and government buildings set to the torch.

Of course , the 2nd amendment is a line in the sand issue.The entire point of a gun is to ensure your freedom and livelihood.What makes you think they wouldnt use thier guns its being threatened from them?

It would be our right and duty to, and police are sworn to uphold those same rights.

tldr: it will never happen.

no, there would just be an unusual spike in unreported boating accidents.

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 7K)

The police would refuse to enforce it but the law would stay on the books. A generation later, no new guns sold and millions grabbed in routine confiscation from anyone on anti-depressants or pain killers

Goddamn dude, screencapped.

Attached: iridium_2018-03-21_07-18-59.png (754x330, 43K)

I would without hesitation. Just drive around looking for sting operations to crash.

They could do massive buybacks like Australia. Meerly making the manufacture or import of guns illegal would make your guns so valuable far fewer jackasses would own them.
No bad guy gets a gun unless a gun owner sells him one.

Most police outside of large cities wouldn’t enforce the order.

No lol, they will obey orders like they always have

not only those executing the illegal order would be at risk, but also those closest to them

Hahaha! So far you culture war boils down to a school shooter and a guy who blew himself up this morning. Sounds more like Islamic extremism than any tiny penis wish fulfillment

>> would people actually start shooting the police to stop them. Would there be violent struggle?

Yes. That world is not worth living in, I would sacrifice myself if necessary for the sake of my children because I honestly believe within 20 years of disarmament, life would be a living hell...

I wouldn't leave this world behind without good company either.

Wow someone drinks the NRA koolaid.

Not sure if you are a Russian troll, or just a sick white kid.
Get help buddy.

>Keep their service rifle
What? Nigger you're dumb, military cannot keep their weapons after service.

Now, even though the constitution will have been basically thrown out, the Fed can't deploy federal soldiers on american ground. The states can, however, with the National Guard.

I served in the Guard after active duty, and I can tell you right now they are not only too incompetent to try to take firearms from people, but they also wouldn't do it anyway.

don't take this black pill anons... fight for what is yours. the military IS the people, i'd wager a good 30% would leave right away while some would stay behind to gum up the works. a civil conflict only aids the Gov if their endgame is to create a situation in which the UN has to send blue helmets to clean up.

Yes people would do that because in the end the criminals will still have access to guns because they are criminals and with their prey disarmed they'll become more bold and violent. Someone like you who has nothing of value won't understand. Actually, for all we know you might be a criminal yourself waiting for law abiding citizens to be disarmed so you and your gang can start going around gangraping babies.

I'd go the path of non-violent resistance. they can't afford to toss over a third of the population in jail. Make the authorities actually come and take the 300,000,000+ guns if they ban them.

Baseless fears without facts to back them up are a sign of mental illness. Someone should take your guns the president agrees.

What's going to happen is that the government is going to start imposing extremely harsh penalties for even the tiniest infractions of various gun laws. Get pulled over for a DUI and the cop finds a gun in your car? 30 years minimum. Cops go to your house for domestic disturbance call and find an unregistered gun in the home? 20 to life.

Plus every privately and publicly owned establishment will ban guns from their premises, so it will be impossible to carry outside your own home. Eventually anything related to guns will just be too risky for middle class people with something to lose. We're already well on our way there with "common sense gun regulation"

Also, those redneck fucks can survive without infrastructure. Guess what are the first targets that have very low defenses that will get hit first that the cops need.

Yeah, I'd fight back. I'd die pretty fast, but I'd do my damndest to fight back.

I can say without a doubt that many people are completely serious about the "come and take them" trope

>criminals can't smuggle guns into a country
Where there is a demand there will be a supply.

How Jewish

I don't think it's come to that, because gun control advocates often argue "The government isn't coming to take your guns away, we just don't want you to have the scary looking ones".
Plus if they did declare private ownership of firearms illegal, well sort of the point of the 2nd amendment is to provide the people a means to resist. The argument of government fighter jet vs person's AR is retarded, because the government isn't going to bomb cities to take guns away, they're going to have to go door to door doing it.

>trying to take +300 million guns
good luck

It was 300 million back in 2004. It's well over 400 million now based on NICS checks alone.

imagine being so naive that any person that does any violent act and is white must be a trump supporter.

I can imagine it-
The police come and take guns, first few go smoothly.
Then somebody shoots a cop. Cops get jumpy, start shooting civies frequently.
Civvies band together and create blockades where they shoot cops on sight. "No-go zones" if you will.
Some cops become radicalized, some cops join civies.
National gaurd called up, but will not shoot civies. Also becomes factionalized.
Agents provocateur from foreign powers (Russia, Israel, China) get involved, give supplies/training to pro-gun partisans.
Outright civil war/insurection

Yes. The police would have 0 rights to take guns away. I wouldn't stay by myself if police grabbed guns though.

>Just drive around looking for sting operations to crash.
this might be the real danger. if i saw cops consolidating at a buddy's house who i knew owned guns i might start shooting them with my .308 from 400m away while he shoots from inside. i will die with hot steel in my hands before i live in what america will become if they successfully snatch all the guns

You really should consider the type of person that would go out there, whose job it would be to seize these weapons by force. Most police already have a right-leaning gun enthusiasm side to them, and the second they are ordered to enforce the seizure, many would turn in their badge.

I expected that you pieces of shit would make distrust of government into your coveted "mental illness" worthy of disarmament. It's straight out of the Soviet Union playbook. No matter how you frame it, disarmament under any guise will kick off a shooting war. There are millions of us of similar minds who would see disarmament as a call to pull charging handles. How do you plan on protecting yourself?

You're in the wrong place faggot.

Timothy mcveigh and David koresh disagree with your statement.

Attached: 1647C8D4-3558-4E03-8EB4-B3E163843E0B.jpg (960x726, 110K)

Rural police departments might refuse to disarm Americans but urban and blue state police forces will. They already do.

These were confiscated after the ban in Australia ya cunt. Lutys made made from hardware store parts are the next thing you'll be seeing, or better yet ar lowers carved from wood. Also, Israel proved you can have a strong underground ammunition economy with lipstick tubes and laundromats.

Attached: 1520488455238.jpg (815x1440, 180K)

Blood bath doesn't begin to sum up what it would be like.

I don't think people even Americans understand how many people keep quiet about their gun ownership or more so right to private property.

It's hard to say because pol everyone is open being user. But I for one will not give shit up.

99.5% of us who will refuse to comply even if it means opening fire blend in. We have jobs families houses etc.

You may think it's only the guys in camo. No there is a soccer mom out there whos got a old deer rifle and will put it to use on a cop if needed.

They know it and that's why they won't come from them.

they literally already are doing this and already attempted mass gun confiscation when the hurricane hit louisiana
sauce: nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html

>There are millions of us of similar minds who would see disarmament as a call to pull charging handles
be me. fight for zog in iraq/apefghanistan. quit because i got redpilled. work shit job. have and buy a shitload of guns. continue to lift and run to stay fit. just give me a fucking purpose and a good fight to die in, senpai.

People would get mad once swat teams started killing Americans during disarmaments. It would probably lead to armed protest similar to bundy ranch. A few hundred protesting outside local police headquarters and city halls with guns.

All it would take is one "weapons malfunction" to start a shooting war.

hit their houses while they're out confiscatin'

they won't be home

>hit their houses while they're out confiscatin'

Attached: 1465151461683.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

SHALL

>would people actually start shooting the police to stop them

Abso-fucking-lutely. Why do you think they haven't tried yet.

NOT

BE

There would be a lot of small confrontations, and militias would grow in size rapidly. It would become civil war 2

>t. nogunz faggot

INFRINGED

My vote would go with full open liberal hunting season.... everything goes, no survivors

Armed protest of police shooting citizens during gun confiscation?

Nope... In this circumstance, the shooting war will have started once cops kill the first citizen during a confiscation raid. They would surround the building and burn it down, shooting anyone who tries to get out of it. This is what would happen...

History has shown that no, the people will not revolt. Witness california and their bans. Nothing ever happens.

I think they are more worried about McVeigh 's, but yeah. we will fuck our government up.

>guns banned
>orders to turn in all guns by date X
>5th Amendment just compensation clause
>millions of gun owners try to turn in several hundred billion dollars worth of guns
>millions of gun owners build $10 zip guns and try to turn them in for $200
>America is bankrupt
>print fiat currency
>markets collapse
>remaining guns are all "stolen" or lost in boating accidents
>mass filling of insurance claims
>insurance companies bankrupt
>ALL LEO resources are spent figuring out gun cases
>nothing gets confiscated
Profit?

They keep niggers in their containment zones

I'm not sure if I could bring myself to pull the trigger, it's a big catch-22. I respect the law but I understand that the second amendment exists in order to allow individual citizens to band together and prevent tyranny.

If the laws changed then shooting an officer coming into my house to confiscate my firearm would be against the law, and that would make me a criminal. However, by the same rite changing the law in such a way would be directly infringing on the rights granted to us by the constitution, and as such you could argue that doing so and mandating the seizure of the guns is at the very least unjust if not in it's own right criminal.

It would be a very painful decision to have to make, not because I value my life in any respect. If a squad of police officers came to my house and invaded it to steal my guns and I retaliated then I would surely die, but because in either case they would force my to violate my principals in order to protect my principals. I wouldn't want to do it, I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't care if that makes me sound like some kind of pussy, but that's just how I feel about it. I think I might be obliged to though.

I really hope it never comes to that.

It's never going to happen, there is a huge domestic market for guns and i doubt the government wants to loose the tax revenue. Also the amount of unemployment it would create just isn't worth it.

I cant see any LEO or military man volunteering to go door to door.anyrome soon

They won't attack us now while we're strong. They will attack us in 20 years when we're old IF we don't have a crop of white children sired right now.

That's why they've made it so hard to have a white family and remain at the helm to ensure the proper upbringing of our young men.

Our war effort must include having children. Our enemies certainly do. We cannot be outbred. At the current rate, time is not on our side.

Attached: IMG_1906.jpg (402x352, 91K)

Daily reminder that 9 out of the 10 states with the smallest penises are red states, and that gunfags are compensating for their tiny dicks.

Usually in civilized countries military personal are placed in reserve and will keep the gun licences. Also, it would be natural to automatically grant gun licence to ex military since they are already properly trained and their mental health examined.

They don’t care about your tactical 22...

Which is the higher law? The right given from God and nature and enshrined in the Constitution to bear arms? Or the state or local ordinance that would justify violent disarmament?

who manufactures the tanks, apcs, firearms, every single aircraft they use?
das right, civvies

This has convinced me. Turn in your guns, become like the UK. It's great over here the government never does anything we don't like and we don't have any problems at all defending ourselves against crime because out police force is so efficient and effective.

Right, and then local gun owners organize an armed protest of such a murder. That would be the first skirmish of an escalated war.

>would people actually start shooting the police to stop them.
The police wouldn't enforce such a law because it is in clear violation of the 2nd amendment and US police has a certain discretion as to which laws they enforce (It's a democracy thing you wouldn't understand).

Also most police officers are pro 2 amendment so they'd probably shoot their bosses before it came to that.

>It might be worth it for the greater good.
Have you ever considered that maybe an armed populous might be for the greater good?
Fucking libshits.

Attached: AIMZnqe.jpg (1000x996, 130K)

The proper response to tyranny is always "lock and load".

Daily reminder that gun grabbers are faggots, scared of simple power tools.

California has imported a voter class.

You wouldn’t do shit you fucking pussy

Yes
>inb4 much drone cops and military would gun down waves of their own neighbors
More likely than not It would just be unenforced, like they way pot is illegal federally but legal states don't give a shit
The only people who would actually fight their own countrymen are the feds and they sure as fuck won't be going door to door

It would be like ruby ridge on steroids

I wonder if he ever shot a gun? Most of these hystericals haven't.

>implying they won’t just levy the people with high burden fines and then garnish wages

A few off the grid will be fine, but they can just punish the rest with economic and bureaucratic measures

this is why you people will never understand us. these kind of questions are retarded.

Guns must be confiscated. That's simply a fact and it is going to happen, no matter how much the tin foil hat cucks complain about it. When the time comes, most will deliver their guns. Some of the "militias" think the military veterans will fight to keep the second amendment, but they forget that military veterans are the biggest welfare queens in America. They will stand down. The active military will just follow orders, just like they've been doing for decades. The police force actually WANT to have the right to remove the guns from those so-called militia groups. You think cops are not tired of all those "sovereign citizen" types and their bullshit?
In short, here's your answer: the guns WILL be confiscated, eventually. It is inevitable, and it is also a GOOD thing. Look at how many innocent people are dying ALL OVER AMERICA, all because a bunch of gun-nuts want to keep their "rights". You know what, the blood of those innocent people are on the hands of those uncompassionate people. I hope the guns are removed from society, for the safety of all. There's a potential threat to National Security and it doesn't come from people on the other side of the world, but from the armed white supremacist militias in America. I wish for this matter to be solved without too much trouble. Citizens should deliver their guns at their own will, for the greater good. If the military and police have to handle this situation with less peaceful means, then I wish them all the luck in the world. No more school shootings, no more innocent deaths at the hands of "mentally unstable" white supremacists with guns. I hope everyone can agree with this peaceful mindset. Disarmament of civilians is IMPERATIVE for a peaceful society.

Attached: The-Peace-Art-Project-Cambodia.jpg (728x485, 85K)

Law doesn't mean lawful. If there was a law that gave the State Governor the power to sleep with your wife on your wedding night or refuse your marriage, do you think that would ba lawful? Of coursr not... Yet it's been done.

You have a right, any law in violation of that right is a criminal violation. It's essentially a rape...

If cops are raping you under the color of law, you better fucking choose to pull that trigger.

If you own a gun you have an actual responsibility to train yourself to pull the fucking trigger when the situation demands it. Come to terms with it now because you won't be ready for it if you don't.

What are you waiting for?

Haha, at least they haven't broken your spirit!

>this is why you people will never understand us. these kind of questions are retarded

I understand
I wish UK had a bill of rights and that we actually argued our case better.

Thank you bongbro.

Attached: smile.jpg (660x387, 92K)

DUBS!
See? Kek is on the side of peace.

The real joke here is that I don't know if your joking or not.

I don't beleive in God given rights desu, or at the very least I think it's quite presumptuous to assume that as individuals we can really deign what they are if they do exist.

If the big man is up there then it would be really nice if he could pass me a cheat sheet or something, would make things a whole lot simpler.

I beleive that you are correct, but I still don't like it.

You don't call out your own digits, you retarded commie nigger. Go back, and stay there.

What redpilled you?

Probably not many.

an anonymous cartoon porn imageboard

You're mistaking lawful with justice.
Should be:
>Law doesn't mean justice.

DESU a well regulated militia could BTFO the nasty girls until the tanks rolled in.

Hand in your bombs. Why aren't you arguing more for bomb control in light of recent events? America would be much safer with common sense bomb control laws.