Death of Bulma voice actress

Why is no one discussing the death of Hiromi Tsuru, voice actress for Bulma? Seems like there should be at least one thread about this.

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171117/k10011227071000.html?utm_int=all_side_ranking-access_001

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiromi_Tsuru

This aortic dissection thing is also hell to think about for people with hypocondria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HvHPd7w0rDY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsspV1qKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=RhWPByv71O4
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25735670
youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA
youtube.com/watch?v=XCD4PDz4JNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already had a sticky yesterday.

There was a sticky with over 2000 replies

/thread

>Missing the sticky thread yesterday

You should be ashamed of yourself

There have been multiple fucking threads like the above, all of them cancerous, and several of them have asked your same shitty question. Go away.

Wrong. They completely fail to point out the countless threads on the topic that are clogging up Sup Forums.

Rest in peace.

I have to say, it surprises me she had such situation in the middle of a highway but she didn't cause a massive traffic accident.

She pulled into the hazard lane from what I heard.

1/4 of them are troll posts though.

Never knew about such a disease, but it seem the pain only lasted for a short amount of time and then she faded away, i hope that's true. R.I.P anyway, she was marvelous voice actress.

?

I can only imagine the horror of having that happen to you. I had the same feeling of dread when I read that Kami from Malice Mizer died from subarachnoid hemorrhage, which is also almost sure death from something that happens, has a moment of pain, and then you just die. It could happen to any one of us tonight.

You know damn well what he's talking about. Unless he meant that one shitposter.

I feel like the character died forever. I'm sad and I don't know why.

Don't jinx it, pal. You have a point, but don't push our luck.

The F's?

Dude, every sticky in existence is just people shitposting, this was your first sticky or what.

Do you not CTRL+F?

Who cares...?

It's probably the first time a lot of people here have seen a fucking sticky. I've seen a lot more crossboarder/newfag behavior both today and yesterday than usual. Plus Dragon Ball threads already tend to suffer from low quality.

>subarachnoid hemorrhage,
I swear ti god, I nearly fainted

OP here, why won't you morons simply consider the fact that some of us aren't here 24/7, and sometimes work/uni makes us skip a day of browsing. I thought that there might have been a thread/sticky about it yesterday, but I didn't see one when I checked the catalogue real quick, and found it odd since it only happened yesterday. So I made a thread, end of story.

Nah, that's just stupid. I know it's a big shock and that it's crazy to think about a replacement voice so soon, but Bulma is alive and should stay alive in the story. It has happened in the past and it will keep happening, let's not get hung up on a "detail" like the voice.

I know right? Sometimes I only get slightly lightheaded of have a headache and I think that that shit is happening to me. I guess I have to add aortic dissection to the list of possibilities when that happens now.

>not properly searching the catalog before making dumb statements
You have only yourself to blame.

Get the stick out of your ass. The fact of the matter is that if you used the catalog (unlike every other dumbass who made these threads) you'd see that there were threads for this shit. And there's also this convenient thing called an archive where you can see that there WAS a sticky about this.

The reason people keep asking these dumb questions and going "whers the threads???" is because of the newfag behavior I mentioned earlier.

>let's not get hung up on a "detail" like the voice.
Oh you mean the actual fucking embodiment of the character? The series of drawings stuck together making the animation certainly isn't the essence of the character when compared to the actual voice (talking about the anime, not the manga).

>aortic dissection
This is also what killed actor John Ritter.

Fucking horrible to have this and not know.

youtu.be/HvHPd7w0rDY

I just said I checked the catalogue, albeit quickly. Maybe if threads were better named and with a clear picture of the actual subject matter, I would have seen it. I only see one now that has a fucking mosaic of pics which I couldn't see due to the size when quickly sifting through.

So you'd rather have Bulma killed off in the show and not revived.

Why not, maybe that would motivate me to watch the shitpile that is Super. They should pull a Game of Thrones and simply permanently kill off important characters regularly.

Look at this faggot.
Look at him.

But you forgot to post a pic of yourself.

He knows

Don't bother arguing. People like him get a feeling of superiority from being here all day. Let him have it.

I could not get over it for 30 minuets

Actually what got me was that he was replying to my post that said I checked the catalogue and tells me that I should have checked the catalogue. This lack of common sense and lack of reading skills just gives me bloodlust.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsspV1qKcI

GOAT

My point was that you should have actually looked closer instead of just deciding to throw a bitchfit. The threads were obvious to spot and one of them literally had the VAs name in the title. The only one here lacking common sense is you, and you seem to lack reading skills as well since you couldn't see the obvious threads. It has nothing to do with being here 24/7 and more with not being an oblivious bastard. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

You didn't check it right, and even if there had been no threads, you are still a retarded slowpoke asking why no one is talking about day old news.

>you morons simply consider the fact that some of us aren't here 24/7
You shouldn't be here at all.

I still can't believe it.

I honestly don't want DB to go on forever.
Super sucks.
DB just isn't the kind of series that can go on forever and it doesn't even feel like Classic DB anymore so they should just stop already.

Tsuru is dead, soon Nozawa will be gone too it just won't ever be the same.

Any reaction from nip fans?
Twitter or 2ch or smth like that?

Should still be up.
Mods are fags

>Nozawa will be gone too
One can only hope.

News story with video of her car parked on the side of the road with her dead in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWPByv71O4

How is Bulma with blowjobs?

>GT ended 20 years ago
>more people on the scrolling list of names will gradually leave us

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25735670

Like Goku. A beast.

This, GT is still better than Super

It trended on twitter a shitload of hours, and there's still people posting Bulma/Ukyo/Other roles' fanarts in her honor.

>Why is no one discussing the death of Hiromi Tsuru, voice actress for Bulma
Because you're fucking retarded and late.

It's never too late for mourning.

>late

True, mentioning something older than one day should be an auto-ban. That way we would be spared from the shit threads about irrelevant old-ass shonen garbage like Berserk and Jojo.

Kill yourself dubshitter

What did she die of? Japanese cold?

Is that really the voice you hear when you read the manga? It doesn't fit at all.

it didn't have moe or merchandising, so it was very short lived for Sup Forums standards.

That's how goku should sound according to toriyama, Do you know more than the autor himself?

Dude, Toriyama has had the mind of an 80-year-old for like 40 years. Most of the people here probably know more about DBZ than he does.

Why do dubcucks enjoy badly translated scripts and the sound of 40 year old men trying to blow out their asshole?
youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA

>badly translated scripts
The writing in DB is awful either way. Hearing it in English just makes it that much more obvious.

The dub inaccurately translates tons of shit and winds up creating even more plot holes then there needs to be as well as completely misrepresenting characters. And the acting for 90% of it sucks nigger dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCD4PDz4JNQ

God that Goku VA is absolute shitballs.

>clearly doesn't browse Sup Forums every day
>WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?
Gas yourself.

It happened yesterday. News doesn't get old that fast and it was strange that there weren't any pertinent threads up on the subject. I guess it isn't as newsworthy as the new shitty Dragon Ball Super episode coming out this week. Sup Forums has the worst tastes.

Did you not see the sticky?

No I missed it, but regardless, it happened yesterday and I thought it was weird that there wasn't more buzz about this. I was on Sup Forums for about an hour today and it was actually the news story that I posted here that tipped me off that she had died. Sup Forums is apparently not a good source of anime news if you're a day late. People really seem to be in a hurry to go back to their bland shit.

The fact that a fan knows more about the overall story, doesn't mean he knows more the characters than the autor himself, i'd like to see a fan handling the characters and getting all his personalities right, i'm pretty sure all of them will wank over their fan favourites, not caring about going out of character.

>being this salty that you missed a sticky and look like an idiot for making this thread

I'm not salty at all for having a life and missing one day of Sup Forums. What have you been doing this week neet?

You clearly are if you have to convince everyone that.

I'm not trying to convince, I'm simply replying to everyone who addresses me.

lets wish her back with the dragon balls

Doesn't work if someone died of natural causes user

Why is no one talking about how they are making a new dragonball anime called dragon ball Super based in the universe from Battle of the Gods/Return of F

You are so fucking new you joined the website today, apparently. Lurk more before you make a thread.

>a bloo bloo bloo I ran my ignorant mouth off and got told
>better act like a butthurt faggot
Newfags are so predictable it's like they come off a factory line.

Bullshit, Namek chief got revived even though he died of natural causes, and lived for a good 15-30 minutes. So you revive her and stick her in time chamber, letting her live for a few more years and finishing up her work for Super.

And neet virgins like you can be detected from a mile away. Let's call it even.

Not even him but how do you manage to be so fucking stupid that you fail at checking the catalog? I mean it's not even that you didn't do it. You did check it, but you still failed.

How does one accomplish such a feat? Do you even have enough intellect to be able to read things?

By scanning something diagonally in order to save time. It's mostly a technique used by people who aren't NEETs and who don't have all the time in the world to waste.

>replies to 6h old comment
>calls others newfags
You sure showed me

Why are you here taking care to reply to everyone who thinks you are retarded? Truth be told that might just be the entire board.

In fact, looking at the catalog with more attention than a dying ape would have taken you less time than it took you to reply with your empty knee jerk reaction. You would also have realized that fact if you had more than 2 brain cells, and you wouldn't have replied then.

Not that I would expect you to display any level of thought whatsoever after what you've showed us.

Taking care of one's correspondence with other web denizens is important and helps to build a true sense of community. Hope to talk to you again soon!

>he's still here despite complaining he has no time
It's pretty obvious at this point that your problem is not lack or time. You were just too dumb to do it properly.

What a feat. I'm pretty sure a monkey is smarter than you.

>neet virgins
>as an insult
>on Sup Forums

How do you know I'm not Brazilian?

Shut the fuck up faggot, someone died and people care, more than I can say will happen when someone like you dies.