Am I really supposed to believe that nobody besides Shirou has romantic feelings for Sakura...

Am I really supposed to believe that nobody besides Shirou has romantic feelings for Sakura? She should make every boy at Fuyuki High lust for her at the very least.

Shirou mentions that Sakura is pretty popular with boys in the sunset talk scene in HF I think.

I mean a lot of other boys must lust after her. But it depends on how you define "romantic feelings." i.e. do they just want to fug her. Pretty bad argument but you could look at it that way.

Minori and a bunch of other guys from her year admire her, secondary faggot. Read FHA.

What do you think Sakura would say if Minori confessed to her?

This. And the only other significant male students in the original VN either fucked her already (Shinji) or are hard gay (Issei).

FHA was bad aside from a few funny moments.

Sakura defeated all of their cocks with nothing more than a glance.

She's Shirou's canon wife after all.

>Minori
Has there ever been a less relevant character in the Nasuverse?

Satsuki

> She's side character.
yup

Regarding Shirou future partner only heroine that has most developed future is Rin. And even here it's mostly just about implications from alternate words or Nasu's bland statements about how Rin turns out in future.
And then there is of course Saber which as poster girl is most highlighted. Sakura maybe gets something now, because of HF movies, but in any case she will always stay be "far side" to Saber's and Rin's "near side".

>alternate words
I mean worlds.

Why do you people act so new to this sort of fiction? Potential love interests usually have people lusting for them to prove how attractive they are and how blessed the protagonist is to be the only one they have eyes on.

C a n o n
a
n
o
n

Well HF does have the epilogue

That essentially shows nothing about Sakura's future or her future personality.
With Rin we at least know, that she is set to completely lose all her "tsun", becoming completely submissive and devoted waifu, that live just for Shirou's happiness and they most likely shamelessly embracing public all time. And in at least one reality Rin ended impregnated during their mere "third time".
What all you can say about Sakura's future?

Nah, he says the exact opposite. He says Sakura is equally beautiful to Rin yet nobody approaches her, which he finds weird.

>She should make every boy at Fuyuki High lust for her at the very least.
That is why Shinji impregnated Sakura. It is an effective way to swoosh off the boys around her.

They all fear Shinji too much to actually make a move on you.

Sakura is only open around Shirou. She isn't very outgoing and dismissive around anyone who isn't him.

That hurts user.

Sakura is sweet

And with this, long desired swap is finally complete.

Now we need just symmdock with them.

is Sakura in this movie a yandere? heard it was a "mature" version of fate

what is the best Fate OP and why is it Starlog?

she has some strong competition