Austin Bomber Mark Anthony Conditt

Mark Anthony Conditt, age 23, is deceased, is accused of being the austin tx bombing suspect. Listed as from pflugerville, TX. Has a Facebook page that has been totally scrubbed.

Attached: 004DD0FF-AF60-44FF-8602-9F488C1706AC.jpg (499x495, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfmj.com/story/36805920/judge-sentences-convicted-murderer-nasser-hamad-to-36-years-in-prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How (((convenient)))

Thanks for the proofs op!

>Scrubbing social media
This is such fucking horse shit.. The public has a right to know who the fuck was blowing them up and get a look into his motivations..

Are we just supposed to believe whatever the fuck the police tell us?

Thy never even came out with a plausible motive for th Vegas shooting and what they did say was fucking lies

Literally a jew

This. Every fucking time. Even for small town stuff that doesn't make the national news. We had a muslim kill a bunch of people in my town, and his face book was wiped out right before his name became public.

there are ways to find deleted posts...has any autist tried server queries?

Behold his sister white aryan goddess

Attached: D534DCF0-7A12-4A36-89EB-46A3ED11616B.png (750x1334, 882K)

Wow I never noticed this, but Zuckerberg does not have deepstate ptosis (Project Monarch droopy eye).

>her

Attached: 1521270791656.jpg (1080x720, 59K)

She is hot, she likes guns and gymnastics

Mark “the stormin Mormon” Conditt

Abe from Abe's Oddysey.

Fucking white dogs committing more acts of terrorism

What town?

holy shit is this real??

This is guy is going to be the poster-boy for the Alt-Right terrorist narrative.

>pflugerville, TX.

Attached: pflugged.png (800x600, 433K)

You don’t believe him do you?

What was alt-right about him though?

Don't know. If only we could check his Facebook profile.

He killed two black men that could have been Obamas sons

I'd have snu snu with her

Nothing known yet, but investigators will say (soon, btw) that they found his social media history indicated he frequented Alt-Right sites.

The J-Left desperately needs to spin this narrative that the Alt-Right is terrorist breeding ground.

>faceberg
The tribe protects the tribe.

Howland, OH. And I meant to say he shot a bunch of people, not killed. He only killed 2, but he shot 5.

Why would I lie?
wfmj.com/story/36805920/judge-sentences-convicted-murderer-nasser-hamad-to-36-years-in-prison

Not tribe user. Zuck is on The Farm with the other See Eye Aye goons. Pedocracy over the tribe any day for them. Orthodox Jews hold seemingly weekly protests in NYC over being associated with Secular Jews in the news, but CNN is nowhere to be found.

>aryan
Jewish. Head forward to disguise her Gal Gadot forehead and nose. Brows slanted. Brother has Jew nose and mouth.

Guy killed himself after 0 info was released; yeah that's not suspicious. Another crypto-Jew like Nikolas Cruz.

>only 36 years
What the fuck? You get death penalty for a lot less where I'm from

>white man blowing up blacks
>"I...I'm sure this was BLM guiz!"

When I lived in Austin I knew two families that lived in Pflugerville and both had retarded kids. I think they have a good tard program at their school. Lots of tards there.

Clearly a kike. Could be Laura Loomer's little brother.

Attached: Austin Jew Bomber.jpg (420x248, 27K)

>What the fuck
>OH

kek

Attached: mormon-underwear.png (432x449, 152K)

There's another case going on here right now. A Brazilian woman murdered her husband and fled back to Brazil. It took 11 years to get her extradited back here for trial, and it's the first time in history that a Brazilian has been extradited back to the US for this type of crime. (No national news coverage for this one either, even though it's literally a historic case.) They're saying she won't get more than 30 years, life sentence and death penalty are not on the table. I don't know, man.

Just south of Austin, in San Antonio, a muslim and hus qife held 2 women as slaves. Didnt make the natiinal news and barely was covered by the locals after the trial ended.

So white people are now black? Gotta mention that to the two white guys who got blown up.

Tally:
2 blacks
1 hispanic
2 whites
A few Fedex employees.

Diversity bomber!

It doesn't fit the narrative, so they don't report it. I noticed CNN didn't give a shit about the bomber anymore once two of the victims were white, but once they found out the bomber was white it became their headline story. Shit makes me sick.

Hulk Hogan is looking weirder and weirder with time.

Why do white people keep doing crazy shit like this? They aint no such thing as a black terrorist.

Pflugerville is pretty quiet, I enjoyed life guarding for a couple summers, hot girls and you pretty much have the whole town to yourself.

Can confirm there are some lower tier weirdos here.

it's like the bait doesn't even try and wriggle anymore

Their narrative spinning has become not just transparent, not simply blatant, but their straight up declared moto.

He was white.

He has no Jewish features. Nice try user. White people can be terrorists too.

They feel like they are losing power. So they "retaliate". Also they have small penises.

We should start calling this guy the Diversity Bomber to screw with the MSM's heads.

>Are we just supposed to believe whatever the fuck the police tell us?
It's like after the sandy hook elementary shooting, the state of CT passed a law that victims names were protected. So now when the prosecutor tells you he's protecting people you just have to believe him. Because state actors never lie. Because muh victims.

Isn't there some sort of archive or waybackmachine for social media?

No. Not unless they made their shit public.

>inb4 thread slid by some fucking education discussion
Do you really think he'd post motives on FB?
Expect a (hopefully written) manifesto to be found, handwritting could confirm.
Otherwise, expect a spooked up manifesto.

Pfluggerville? What kind of gay ass name is that?

Attached: 2018-03-10-215350_491x473.png (491x473, 100K)

You try setting off a bomb in FW without hitting a nigger, I'll wait.

It's fucking insane. The idea that my life is only worth 36 years of the life of man who killed me is horse shit.

We need to go back to hanging murderers in the public street.

German name, lots of Germans migrated to Texas back when. I can assume the thought of having Germans occupy your land could trigger some emotions.

thats not a german name lol

Pfluger....?

It's Swiss isnt it?

Because you all are too busy fucking prostitutes and living under bridges to do anything remotely proactive against so-called white oppression.

It's literally a German surname that means plough man. German poster must be from Yemen.

>cuck flag