Is jerusalem the capital

Hello! Jew from Israel here :)
I have an important topic that I'm interested about! Do you agree that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel? Like Trump said?
What is Jerusalem for you? Who should have it?

Attached: 21A350CD-DB17-4C88-A298-F28926DE5BDC-339-0000001939604642.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baseinstitute.org/pages/temple/22
youtu.be/uruV3xYkr-A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsn73VF-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, Israel and Jerusalem belong to the Jews

I wonder if Piñera made illegal for me to say bad things about the judenkind.

Attached: View of desolated Sulimans Way, in the old city of Jerusalem, Palestine, July 20, 1948,.jpg (3000x2233, 714K)

No kike it belongs to Palestine

Attached: 1517749182883.jpg (852x798, 53K)

Better your kind than the shitskins.

You are not jew but a Satan-worshiping Khazar mongrel, palestinian arabs have more of blood of Biblical jews than you.

May god punish you, you are nazi

I have news for you. You have been praying to a roman wall for 2,000 years. Idolatry much?

The real temple was in the City of David.

Israel = Palestine = Roman Empire = Holy Roman Empire = Greater German Reich

Attached: when-you-forgot-that-you-left-the-jews-in-the-15219655.png (500x495, 127K)

no no faggot,
If anything Jerusalem is a District of Colombia, or a free city. It can't be a capital of Jewland if it's its own state.

How can you talk like that about the holy place? You should be ashamed of yourself and make teshuva

Your mom faggot

No we want you to be nuked because of 9/11 and the endless zionist wars and false flags you've put us all through.

Not to mention pushing Arabs into Europe and trying actively to destroy the white race and American boarders.

Thanks and have a good day.

Attached: 911 jew rabbi.jpg (437x722, 239K)

oy vey

(you)

israel has no right to exist so your question is moot

Я твoю мaмy eбaл, ты вoнючий pyccкий cиди y пyтинa в жoпe

Sure, why not. It's just a city. A very old and historically important city, but a city nonetheless. I think people place too much importance on it.

Esta mal escrito schlomo

But why? After all these years everyone hated jews we deserve everything. You didn't suffer in the desert or from the nazis. Therefore we deserve and no one else does

I think it would be wise to separate out the capital for practical reasons.

Jerusalem is an ancient holy city and as such it is difficult to get planning permission for new buildings.

A functional capital should have access to airport, accommodation, good fast transport between event centres and accomodation and generally not be a pain to deal with.

You may hate Canberra, I know I do, but I’d rather have our national capital separate from our other major cities. A useful quarantine for the wankers who want to run the show.

So many fucking jew posts lately, what the hell is going on? Who left the oven open?

Jerusalem is unironically the capital of the world. Jesus muthafucka

I think Palestine should be the government, and jews there should be allowed to stay.
Otherwise total theocratic anarchism.
You don't deserve shit.

Hello! Jew from Romania here :)
The capital of Israel isn't Jerusalem.
Fuck zionists.

Go fuck yourself you know that jews are superior and you are jealous because jews are the chosen people

I don’t care who Jerusalem belongs to. In the end, like with most things, it will belong to whomever can take it and keep it.

>Jew from Romania
?
there are no european jews
you are a jew
not from romania, but in romania

>what are ashkenazim

I don't care about Israel. It's a boring topic and I want nothing to do with your conflicts, people or history

God is gonna punish someone alright but it won't be me baby dick sucker

well it pissed the leftist.. so yeah.

Jews really believe this right?
You guys have become useless, sorry

Israel is Roman soil

It belongs to us.

kek

Everything in the Levant and around the Mare Nostrum belongs rightfully to only on ensign, faggot.

Attached: Eaglegrug.jpg (485x443, 68K)

Au contraire, I am reminding you that you have been misled all these years.

baseinstitute.org/pages/temple/22

This is huge, because it allows the temple to be built without triggering ww3.

I do not think, if I remember correctly in his government was when Chile recognized Palestine as a nation

Typical jew.

The lowest of the low.

The Chosen have become the Fallen.

Should burn the fucker to a crisp so no one can stake claim.

You are nazi

Jerusalem should belong to jews, so that internationalist kikes remember that God hates them.

Israel is the true imperial bastard.

Attached: 1521437227417.jpg (1510x1067, 481K)

cant we use something else. burning then cleaning ashes is too much work.

Well you niggers were there first right?

The Israelis should have Jerusalem.

You are American fat piece of shit. Go eat a burger and suffocate while licking the oil from your fingers

И пoтoм твapи кaк ты yдивляютcя пoчeмy их вcё нeнaвидят.

Дeнь вepёвки близoк...

Q said that

Attached: 1521624016623m.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Attached: 1521438759792.png (4128x3608, 2.6M)

>american russian shills are fighting jew shills
best timeline

Attached: 1526948636139.jpg (600x676, 46K)

Attached: 1521438344626.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

only if you nuke the UK. But I guess you don't bite the hands that feeds you, oh wait!

Just nuke the god damn london faggot!

Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel and Israel should be returned to the Christians.

Attached: I+would+just+join+the+deus+vult+movement+just+for+_98d888fa974ebc36b34e85e803adfdce.jpg (692x802, 74K)

Waste of money. How about an event similar to the Dresden Bombing?

Gas the kikes

Yes, and all Jews should move there immediately

Translation:
And then animals like you act surprised that everyone hates you.

Day of the rope soon..

Nuke is more effective, and only the turks will survive but I don't think there are that many of them in London.

You're retarded. Hitlersent the jews to British-owned Palestine

Aзaзa, y жидa пpигopeлo. Hy ничeгo выpoдoк хaзapcкий, cкopo Хaмac и Хeзбoллa вac вceх выpeжyт кaк cвинeй.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel, but you should accept Yeshua as the Messiah, your Messiah. Jesus was a Jew from the line of David and came for the Jews first, but through him us Gentiles have been grafted into the tree of God's people.

Jerusalem should be turned into a glassy desert where life is impossible for thousands of years. Finish the Job the Romans never got around to.

>be kicked out of host nation 109 times in recorded history
>literally everyone hates you
IT MUST BE THE GOYIM'S FAULT

yes,it is the capital

>what is the capital of Israel
Auschwitz

If Israel says it is, it is. It is not up to other countries to determine where a capital should be

Attached: 1508815671083.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Attached: 555291521647026720.jpg (480x596, 44K)

Well, they have the military strength to defend their claims, so that's true.

Attached: 1507865709344.jpg (625x626, 98K)

God hates you, along with all Jews.

>How can you talk like that about the holy place?
Because it's true, the western wall was part of the main Roman fort and the "temple mount" wasn't the actual site of the Jewish temple. Now get off your lazy karzar ass and go build the third temple so we can kick off armageddon.

Attached: merchant1.png (317x293, 45K)

Video related
youtu.be/uruV3xYkr-A

Attached: 1413237342562.png (800x628, 1.33M)

Attached: 1521222236352.jpg (688x456, 41K)

I don't give two shits about Jerusalem, jew.

You and your Arab friends can all kill each other for all I care, as long as my taxpayer dollars aren't going towards saving your big nose from being cut off.

Yes. I support israel. Hitler would have supported israel. It would have given him some place to send the jews.

I don't have a problem with jews but I find it ironic that literal antisemites on pol don't support a jewish state, given that it's an ethnostate which pol supposedly likes and the fact it's basically a containment state as well for people who don't want jews in their country. It's like a reservation for indians in a way.

I would think every jew hater on earth would like the idea of a jewish state.

Nope. Jerusalem shouldn't belong to anyone. It's a holy city significant to Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Making it Israels's capital just proves the US bends over backward to please your country.

No it's Tel aviv You only have a legitimate claim over the tiny portion of land you brought the rest was plain stolen

It's the birth of modern conflict in the mideast, and gives them a nice base to subvert us from. Lurk more.

jew-rusalem it just makes sense

Hitler helped to found it!
The Germans started their post office and power companies, they got Jewed for them after obviously

Question: what do hebraic people think about trump? Did they prefer obama over him or the latter?

look at that kike guzzling cum from a petrified goat penis. what is it with jews and cocksucking?

The blessing was given to Joseph and his son Ephraim, not Judah. The Jews are not the chosen people. The chosen people are among the lost tribes of Israel that were taken into Babylonian captivity and never returned.

>Therefore we deserve and no one else does
The eternal cry of the jew. Gas the little rodents.

Jerusalem will be a shared capital forIsrael and Palestine. Carter will have his revenge.

Well, Jerusalem is the historical capital of Israel. If the Jewish claim to Israel is true, then Jerusalem is the capital of that state.

Personally I feel both Mecca and Jerusalem should be carpet bombed off the face of this planet

Jerusalem belongs to the Christians

Attached: 1489799640752.gif (500x500, 262K)

they cant subvert us if we ship them to israel

False. Jerusalem was the capital of the Kingdom of Judah, so the Jewish claim to Jerusalem is true. However, the Kingdom of Israel was the enemy of the Kingdom of Judah, so the Jews do not have a rightful claim to the lands given to the lost tribes of Israel.

Jews=judites. Itss in their name..
The kingdom of israel belongs to the people in video related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsn73VF-4c

Hi Jew from Jerusalem!
>>>/oven/

Woke ass niggas

Attached: IMG_7769.jpg (500x494, 49K)

Israel is a future work of art. So close... yet shofar.