If France and the United Kingdom went to war against each other again who would you side with?

Attached: Flags_of_France_and_the_UK.png (1452x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_inventors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the brits unless the french offered a virgin norman qt in trade

Attached: 1472763309782.png (1020x888, 528K)

We could always fund both sides like the good old days

Attached: 1520787457224.png (1117x900, 1007K)

Shameless self bump

France.

Why would we?

Banter gone wrong

Implying anyone on this board leaves their basement. None of you could fight you way out of a wet paper bag

Neither. They're both worthless and weak.

Attached: IMG_0149.jpg (268x188, 16K)

The only thing of note you ever gave us was the longbow pipe down

It begins as a "my muslims are better than your muslims" tiff and explodes from there.

Brexit goes badly wrong and you're the only member competent enough to do shite?

Our muslims are actual muslims not useless africans.

Inshallah.

There's six in one, a dozen
in the other, but I still have
to peel 18 eggs.

Dont forget tom jones, we need a man like that, gyrating his leather crotch at the enemy on the battlefield

Attached: mick_jagger.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

A handsome start. Perhaps we'll have war after all.

Heh, fucking hivemind again

I think I would side with the French just to overthrow the British government (but keeping the royals on the throne) and forcing a 2nd Amendment upon the UK.

Attached: 1505794302145.gif (247x270, 79K)

Slide thread. Mutt

Wouldnt be English of me to not start the fight

*laughs in anglo*

The Brits

They're cucks but no one has been able to invade them during war

We of the UN would have to intervene and put down the warmongering white races in each nation, or whatever is left of them, and install a proper social justice in each, without regard to race, gender, species, or futbol club alignment. Please report to your provincial agencies and register posthaste.

Well this is a novel take on the Anti-uK divide & conquer shill thread.

7/10

And as the Germans will be enforcing the UN will, while wearing blue helmets of course, you will ensure your local obengruppenfuhrer's restrictions are adhered to. Please do not disappoint him.

It's funny how it's a question for sub-canadians.
I'd fight for France by fighting alongside UK troops.

England

Pls nuke us

Kys Abdul.

The longbow, the microphone, the =, + and pi sign in mathematics, the Tudor dynasty, packet switching (not Paki switching like you Anglos enjoy), Enoch Powell, David Lloyd-George, Jacob Rees-Mogg, all from a country of 3 million sheep farmers and coal miners.

Attached: Ynys Mon.jpg (1200x797, 276K)

Nah they just invade us during peacetime.
Sneaky little buggers

To put us out of our misery

Its sad that that's the best you have, its like the downs kid who helped with dinner by licking the spoon

that would never happen unless the shiites get the upper hand in britain

Our country is tiny. Brazil invented far less than us, even when they where huwite. We invented more than Ireland and maybe Denmark.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_inventors

Attached: Cymru.jpg (615x928, 120K)

You are indeed tiny.
Last time i walked near the welsh border i hit my head on that sign for Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch poking out

neither lmao

Both

Attached: handrubbingintensifies.png (274x320, 78K)

The one that pays the most

It would be a stalemate. The UK could hardly be invaded because it's an island (remember that the only successful invasion against a united Britain was pulled off when the entire Anglo-Saxon army was up in Northumbria, allowing the Normans to land and reinforce their position) and another D-Day with only the UK against a France which is not fighting wars on multiple other fronts does not seem likely.

I recommand to side with the brits : french girls deserve to be raped and are better looking than the bong ones.

yes you invented putting a sheeps back legs in your wellies so they dont run away.

The only reason I see for these two to go to war is for the Strait of Calais.

Those poor refugee caught in the crossfire...

France.
They can take a joke.

Attached: 1520417195408.jpg (824x714, 100K)

This. England will never "get" to France.

>thousands of tons of munitions were used, but surprisingly the death toll among military personnel were virtually nothing. After the ceasefire relations between the two countries were stronger than ever.

France.

Reveal your true flag, West Br*ton. We all know that Wales and west of London are br*toids.

English people are Anglo-Saxon. Even dark-haired ones who are supposedly Celtic have a high amount of Anglo DNA, too much to ignore.

neither

Jews vs jews. Whoever wins, we lose.

>English people are Anglo-Saxon. Even dark-haired ones who are supposedly Celtic have a high amount of Anglo DNA, too much to ignore.

"English" people who live in Bristol, Liverpool, Cumbria, Bath, Cornwall, west midlands, south east bar Kent are non-white Br*toids like the W*lsh, West Ir*sh and Highland Sc*ts. People in Eastern England i.e Kent, East Anglia, Dublin, Yorkshire and the North-east are white nordics.

You Br*toids should return to Iberia, you guys are not white. You br*toids are beakers in other words pale afr*cans.

son, I am disappoint

Attached: merryfrench.jpg (727x713, 54K)

Look at the hair map. They're still Germanic.
The Germanic ancestry has turned them into cucks.

Attached: light hair.jpg (700x702, 58K)

You br*toids should leave the true eastern english nordics alone. Wales and western England can form their own br*toid state without exploiting the nordics.

All the westerners look the same to me. I would just look at them and laugh.

We don't like Western English people, they're English Germanicucks, like Eastern English people. Fuck them.
Western England has almost the same percentage of light hair as Denmark. The Anglo-Saxons colonised all of England (hence "Eng"land).
Makes sense too, since Anglos are complete cucks, like you Germans and Swedes.

Why would France want to force the 2nd amendment on the UK?