How many of you feel depressed or at the very least demotivated...

How many of you feel depressed or at the very least demotivated, because you feel marginalized/demotivated/isolated in a world that clearly you don't (or at the very least feel) belong in or apart of?

Attached: dfsdf.jpg (840x552, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/r9k/

Yeah no shit

fuck up

Read /sig/ turn the anger into something productive

used to. met a redpilled qt, life is good now

Attached: baldwin.jpg (590x590, 53K)

Stop reading Sup Forums

It’s not as bad as we make it seem

Based Poland

I'm depressed because I have a slew of health problems that I was born with along with a few injuries that have all caused me lifelong pain, discomfort, and made it so I have no social life but I'm told by the whole world how privileged I am and how much better off I have it just because of the color of my skin.

Attached: 1512842191926.png (291x300, 16K)

I feel nothing anymore

You are just fucking lazy and you smell like the balls you used to have.

>implying Sup Forums made me this way and I didn't come to Sup Forums because I am this way

Turn that anger into motivation I did it myself after isolating myself for 7 months and a friend managed to break the cycle by talking through their toxic deaftist mindsets while on LSD which did the same for them. /sig/ is good too.

not me because i'm not a pussy

WHITE PEOPLE OUT
REEEEEEEE
YOURE GOING TO MAKE THEM TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS AND GAMEZ
FUCKING MENTALLY UNSTABLE WHITE PEOPLE OUT OUT OUT

>depressed cause of some bullshit
it's just daylight savings time. it'll go away in about 2 more weeks, maybe.

I used to br a Chad in high school.
One unfaithful LTR later, here I am; a broken, anti-social shell of a man.

Nobody thinks he belongs to this world. Even the soyboy, the most today's society compatible being, thinks he is some special kind of wolf among the sheeps, subverting everybody.
Just accept the rules of this fucking game and impose yourself.

Heidegger talked about this. Becoming authentic means you'll become more isolated. That's the trade off. It's still worth it to be your true self than it is to be surrounded by other people who are also faking their personalities in order to conform.

I'm gonna say the same thing you've been saying to others for decades. Stop playing the victim and take some damn responsibility for yourself. You're an adult - act accordingly. Don't blame society for your shortcomings.

You people have been saying this to minorities for years. Take your own damn advice.

Sup Forums isn't the only place where the degradation of the modern world can be seen. Both anecdotal and media amplify this.

It should be noted, that from personal experience after detoxing social media from (mostly Facebook and Youtube) I do feel infinitely better and I highly suggest that anybody who feels depressed do the same with all forms of it. I do sometimes come onto Sup Forums though.

I don't think my problem falls in line with yours, but ever since 5th grade I've been depressed. I don't know why it started then, I did have a complete bitch of a teacher.

Every day of my life I have either wished I would die, or contemplated suicide. I won't kill myself, as I have many that rely on me - but I want to. I have trouble with relations in general, with women especially. I've never been close to someone, I've always been distant from family and family has always been distant from me.

Every girl I try to date tends to ignore me for no reason after a couple weeks of talking. Family members throw big parties for others and get everyone lots of gifts. I don't get anything, my birthday I spent alone in my house.

I started my own business, make good money, and so forth. When I go to family gatherings, I'm just ignored and sit and watch TV with grandpa. Yet, my cousins all ask my half-brother(Not their blood) all kinds of things about his life.

It used to be something that bothered me all the time, but anymore I've grown used to it. It's like I'm invisible, like I'm nothing. Yet, I do all kinds of things for my family. My grandparents are the only ones that really do anything for me.

My dad died when I was 18, my mom was addicted to(and still is) painkillers when I was growing up and was drugged up all the time. She said her problems were Fibromyalgia, which she later opened up to me that it was a lie and she was just drugged up.

I'm 26 now, make $60,000 a year, was a veteran, do all kinds of cool stuff, have lots of hobbies. Yet I'm treated like I'm invisible, or just weird.

Psychiatrists have all told me I seem pretty normal, I've seen three. If that was the case, why am I treated this way? Why am I invisible?

>Just accept the rules of this fucking game

Attached: no.jpg (360x436, 60K)

That's shitty dude I hope you get better

I'm trying to push that anger and resentment for the modern world to become more healther in mind, body and spirit.

I've been depressed for most of my life, things have just been amplified with the degrading world around me.

Women can be absolute shit shows, I'm sorry man.

Most people do feel a connection to atleast the society they live in and to the people around them. It's a feeling of loneliness and isolation, with no sense of community.

Nobody is playing the victim here, just stating (or asking rather) if people feel lonely or disconnected from the society they currently live in.

Also piss off yer lefty shill

I've mostly gotten over those feelings. Adaptation is the key.
Sup Forums is the wrong place, for the most part, to ask questions like that. You will get a few honest answers, the rest will be low effort posts that purposely seek to shut down discussions like this.

I know those feels

Attached: 1488323727328.jpg (765x702, 377K)

im depressed cause i see our nations being turned into shit. Im depressed cause shitheads like ice cube are held highly as "artists" and win music awards. I'm depressed because social media and smart phones and the big internet boom have fucked us over so bad. I'm depressed because my kid is going to grow up in this shithole. Also, on the topic of that shithead ice cube, im reminded by some of his "lyrics"
“Deal with the devil with my motherfucking steel [handgun] … white man is something I tried to study, but I got my hands bloody, yeah … I met Farrakhan and had dinner”

How do you respond when people talk to you?

People are sometimes a+b=c

Give them a reason to want to talk to you and they will

Or, talk to them about their life. Become a leader

The internet was full of pure autism before the "big internet boom" too, I wish people like you on here stopped idolizing the old internet.

It actually is, but thinking about it all the time is pointless and harmful to your health. Defend your race when you need to, the rest of the time focus on building a healthy career and family

I'm a social outcast and the old internet was a way of escaping normal people. Now normal people have taken over it and there's no place for social outcasts.

Exactly this

Why normies on internetz??

why would you not belong? simply your life.

when mouthbreathing niggers and retards got easy access to the internet via tablets and smartphones it dumbed everything down, thats not to say there wasn't cancer for instance myspace was cancer when I was in school

I am heavily into self mutilation and sexual violence so I deliberately isolate myself because of my insatiable need to rape and injure innocent people. I've woken up after drinking with a red raw cock and blood all over my clothes.

Eh sorry,i never said it wasnt and was not implying the internet was good in the 90s. I merely was pointing out how fucked it has made everything. Everything and is done online now. Our entire world revolves around online and computers from vehicles to fridges. I didnt even own a compouter till 2005 and didnt even know the internet was a thing till i was in like grade 8 lol. I grew up in the boonies with no satelite or tv and I miss it. had to move to the shitty city for work.

I do talk to them about their lives, I hold decent conversation with older folks at least.

I mean, I go to bars and play music all the time - it's a small town but I usually draw a crowd of 50+ people. Play at the same bar twice a month, just doing lounge music like Tom Waits and such and play piano. I would think that maybe I just suck, but considering it's a $500 a show I'd consider that means I'm good if it's just me.

When the show is over? I'm ignored at the bar, women don't approach me. I have tried approaches with women in all kinds of different ways. They usually stick with yes or no answers, then leave and go hang out with their friends.

The first step for me was accepting that at my age I had no right to be happy as I haven't done anything of consequence yet and then used that fear of failure as a motivating factor than a demoralising one. Individualism is a cancer and subscribing to a higher meaning whether it's an ideology or accepting that you are an example for a generation who won't remember a time when it was ok to be white. The spirit of Europe is one which thrives on adversity so if you accept that fact you will find strength from the collective suffering of all those who lived through hell to allow you to exist. Honour your ancestors, get /fit/, eat less sugar and read every day. Kill your ego and embrace the chaos of the modern world.

Dont worry we are here forever too.

Attached: enjoy.png (946x459, 406K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

Get out /r9k/ shill sage.

So I guess you guys forgot about forums and how autistic they were? Or early youtube? I'm not exactly sure what was so great about the old internet and I've been using the internet since 1995. People were not better back then. They were also bad, in a different way.
Why do you people rip into social media but you leave forums alone? I will never forget the sheer autism and neckbeardism I saw on forums and I'm ashamed to say I took part in a bit of it.

>im depressed cause i see our nations being turned into shit.

You need to have a more nuanced opinion of why they're turning to shit. They're turning to shit because of an emphasis of materialism and a life without meaning by sacrificing spirituality and tradition.

>Im depressed cause shitheads like ice cube are held highly as "artists" and win music awards

Music awards have always been for the lowest common denominator, there are plenty of good new underground artists out there that aren't degenerate.

>I'm depressed because social media and smart phones and the big internet boom have fucked us over so bad.

Social media has amplified peoples shitty opinions and stupidity, I will agree to a degree that social media has fucked us. Especially when it comes to pushing degenerate ideas such as polygamy or gender-fluidity. What do you mean by "big internet boom"

>I'm depressed because my kid is going to grow up in this shithole

It's your duty to make sure that your kid grows up correctly, don't let him bow to the false gods of materialism

>and i don't even notice when it hurts anymore

It's actually worse

Rose tinted glasses thats why.

Go to a big city
rural places are different you were supposed to meet her in childhood

Yes, I've been there and it hurts. But, the Bible says not to lose heart, for the world hates him the most. Meaning we shouldn't live our lives for the love of others, and if you're lonely God and Christ are always there.

lol it's way worse than we make it out to be.

Thanks for that advice lad, I appreciate it.

seriously its all (((their))) plan thats why they constantly feed all the horrible shit into your brain to demoralize you break your spirit so that you dont want to fight them when they come. dont fall for their fucking schemes

I feel you - I'm not cut out for clownworld at all
I could handle a high-trust society
I don't know if I could handle real Hobbesean chaos, but at least the rules are clear - survival of the strong - so I'd try
What we have now, though... I can't work up the effort to engage with it. Everything is optics, connections, perception - ephemeral, socially-constructed bullshit - and it's boring to me. Sorting through a predetermined selection of idiotic untruths to figure out which is temporarily useful. I used to be ok at it on a small, interpersonal scale but gave up when I realized the house always wins

Im just lazy and angry like a child for not have been born in a future where humans dont need to work

God damn i don't wanna work aaaaaaaaaaa

FIGHT, DAMNIT, FIGHT!

Because I am the autistic type that was on those forums. People were allowed to have different opinions and allowed to be weird. Now the normie hivemind has permeated the internet so there's no escape except places like r9k

>meet her in childhood

Not necessarily. At least, it sure doesn't work out that way at all. I can't stand the city. Too many people, not enough nature. The only place my mind rests is outdoors in clean air.

Two biggies for me:
Dropped out of engineering at a higher tier state school because of family problems. Try to switch back and get denied. Two fuckin weeks later, University sends an email begging women and 'underrepresented minorities' (niggers) to enroll in engineering, saying they'll drop the requirements for them.
Next:
I've been trying to get a legal job this summer
I got top 10% at a top 25 school so I know I'm not a slouch
No interviews because the firms in my home city only hire first year from the Diversity Law Group

Just remember, they think we're going to just forget about all that. Lol

Im not an alt right dweeb, in fact I have more cars than some of you have friends. I have a big house on the big side of town. I've got life pretty much the way I want it.,

The 2010s slaughtered internet culture. Now these johnny come latelys want to boss us around and tell us what to think. They even made forums and subreddits dedicated to bullying people still in the old internet mentality.

How ugly are you

Same

not me. i feel connected to a line of thinking about life that goes back thousands of years. i feel connected to my ancestors, and i know that this life is brief and temporal and not worth getting bent out of shape about. i feel fantastic every day. the marginalization of some groups today will be the marginalization of some other groups tomorrow. i feel very bad for people who dwell in the darkness when there's so much light to explore.

This is the only place I can have a discussion without getting banned for my ideas

Yeah my biggest problem at the moment is trying to find a job that isn't contracting or manual labouring, but it's really hard when the economy of my state took a big hit because of the mining boom (or now bust)

It's not just that, but a poor economy/job market and a meth epidemic make it really hard to be happy where I live.

I agree I just think if he played in a city a few times he might see different results

Exactly. I stumbled here and I am encouraged by the fact that people from all over the planet share my opinions that could now get me fired or arrested. This place is like a pirate island.

i was raised by shitty people who never let me have friends or social life. spent my whole life alone with no hobbies, activities, friends etc. Was unmotivated, had shit grades didnt have any interest in college mostly since i had no knowledge about jobs, money or social life. Now im poor have no one to talk to and will kill myself. nothing to do with Sup Forums though i dont even know why i browse it. mostly to get info on whatever is going on in the world and see people discuss and interact.

Well, things changed, get used to it my man. Forums were always echo chambers full of man-children, and there's a reason they died out. It doesn't really have anything to do with le social media people taking over.
I see nothing positive in allowing a generation of man-children to tip their fedoras all day and waste all their time online.

Its unfortunate to see my father willifully drowining himself in blue pills.He was a marine vet of 26 years and got awards for doing heroic shit.
>Shilled for hill
>spends his days watching reruns of the current year man and playing trash vidya "its the popular thing"
>"if the news was lying it wouldent be allowed on tv, we must trust the people at the top only want whats best"

Attached: marines.jpg (982x655, 610K)

Well, I have no money & no job. I live with my senile grandma. The only meaningful relationship I ever had was being married to a fat beaner that constantly cheated on me for 5 years. I've lived in Houston, TX my whole life, so I get to personally see the land I love get overrun with wetbacks. Every day is a fucking struggle, but browsing Sup Forums constantly is at least free.

Considering how people are now, missing out on a social life isn't missing out on much.

I see nothing positive about being forced into a society and culture I hate. All I can do is escape it and now people want to take this from me.

The house can only be beaten by a collective but shills on here want you think of that as a dirty word. When you realise you have a duty to resist (((their))) world that is built to demoralise you facilitated by traitors in your own government you should know that you are part of why the monopoly of truth is breaking down. Live to improve yourself which will in turn improve the lives of those who you know are worth caring about even if you haven't met them yet.

I’m going to try to clarify ops post.
Despite even winning at the rat race we are all in. Getting married having kids finding success in your career; there are probably some of us that feel saddened due to the state of our countries and how the future looks grim.

>trs gets shit on here daily
>still gonna work to join one of their pool parties because I have no other option for social interaction with my paradigms
It’s either this or die. I can’t stomach more bugman life and being surrounded by niggers at work alone. 0% white people at my job, and no outside connections for anywhere, it’s isolating as fuck.

Sup Forums has actually educated me in a vast variety of subjects. Just sift through the shitposters and you’ll find great advice and information.

I use all of that to fuel my engine, to better myself, you could give a try :

>no more smoking
>no more drinking like a sinking ship
>no more going to sleep at 7 am
>no more affraid of normies

My hatred alone is sufficiently able to keep me alive, pumping iron and unleashing lead on papers target made me remember that i'm a man, that i'm here to "suffer" and that i'm better using that everyday bullshit to live, not survive and even less subish.

Attached: 1520593012906.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>its not as bad as we make it seem
Its actually much worse.

Yes, there are beautiful sights to distract you from reality. There are women to drain your balls and keep you "happy". There's movies and vidya to keep us occupied.

There are lots of things to take our mind off the true spiritual war taking place, but that only makes it harder to win

ehh a little like maybe 10%

You on discord?

Are you sure you wouldn't have hated whatever culture you were born into?

Nobody is taking shit from you, faggot. People like you confuse the world changing for people trying to take your toys away from you.
I'm not too fond of western culture either, but you're using the internet as an ersatz way of replacing what you would have done - getting friends, socializing, going through the motions of life.
The solution to a shitty world is not to become a fedora tipping waste of space.

Sorry bro, that's rough. It really is shitty what the world/media is doing to white people.

The hypocrisy and blatant racism is so obvious, yet the whole media pretends it doesn't exist.

r u a gurl?

They have stolen away any hope I ever could have had of a stable and free future.

Post boobs to get us a small energy boost and yourself an approval of your body by this comfy little place

Most people aren't worth socializing or making friends with now. Have you seen how vapid the average person is and how they freak out at people if they're different or even have a different opinion? I look at the average person and don't want to socialize with them.

Living in the shitty world isn't a solution either. Escapism is the only option for now. How will living in the shitty world help?

Not very, I think I have average looks.

No

I played in a couple decent sized cities (100k people) and drew in a large crowd. Similar results.

This is insane and blackpilling
I didn't think people like this existed

Do you think I would have? My point is at least then I had more escapes.

sadly this..
It’s getting harder for me to defend my brothers
This thread alone scares me

All of what OP said, plus I'm old and facing a second back surgery.

Attached: SGDR (37).jpg (249x451, 64K)

You would be surprised how many vet, after coming home, just shug blue pills after blue pills in the vain effort to go back to a normal life.

At least a quarter of my old regiment went leftist, shit's scrary.

Attached: Max CEA 2.jpg (257x351, 41K)

I can't go anywhere but Sup Forums. The entire world if fucking insanely stepping in tune to the this crazy world religion.
I can't take it. /po/ is the only sane place left on the internet and I live in a insane city. There is no escape. Nothing is logical. Nobody thinks about the things they say. They are all dead inside, repeating the same fucking thing over and over like robots.

I feel like i'm the only human stuck inside some shitty video game. Please help me.

Nobody can ever take hope from you. You let them take it away from you.
I've been around for a while now, of course I've seen how vapid people can be. I mean, a trendy thing on the internet right now is for people to rant and rave about how the west is entering a new era of traditionalism and rigid morality, even though that's a bullshit lie.
Through all the nihilism and despair, I eventually realized that this will only get better if we put in the effort. Lying to ourselves and/or reveling in escapism will only make things worse.
But I've dealt with your kind before. You have an internet nihilism machine to back you up, it's easier to just give up rather than to try.

I feel the same way.

It actually does make a lot of sense. Very hard to swallow the idea that you were personally doing horrible satanic things for evil lying kikes with no actual positive function.

One person can't change millions of people at a time. It's like you're one of the only real people in the world and nobody really thinks. People say it sounds neckbeardish but if almost all your peers are vapid and non thinking you have no choice but to be a neckbeard.

>play video games
>diversity power! we are going to win
>movies
>nigger fucking white girl for the 20th time
>go outside
>degenerates and race mixers everywhere

The only media that is a decent distraction today is anime. Everything else brings me right back here in rage and disgust over modern insanity. Anime isn't a good distraction either because watching it just reminds you of how backwards and shit our world is when it ends.

Discard them, one of the current age virus is thinking too much about others, as a group, fuck that my brugerfriend, fuck them all.

Build yourself, indulge yourself in what you like, revel in arrogance to these different being.

Once you emit enough hatred, you will not care anymore, just don't let it consume you, it's powerfull enough to break a mind, even an alerted one.

True this, this is the only logical way i can describe it, in my case it's more obscure since it was the FFL and we were mainly doing cleansing operation when we weren't furiously fapping at base.