Pit Bull Holocaust Thread

Stray pit bull gets inside Charlotte elementary school, bites 7 children as they run
>"Some of the children were frightened and were reacting by running and making noise," Animal Care and Control said in a statement.
>"The canine then became overstimulated by this reaction and began to jump on and bite some of the children. A teacher was able to confine the canine.
>"Melissa Knicely with Animal Care and Control said at a press conference that they believe the animal was more "hyperactive" than aggressive
>"I believe if that was the case, the level of the bites would probably be more severe than what they are," Knicely said. "It was probably one of those things where it was playing, it was jumping up...and it started biting at the legs and things like that."
THEY ARE USING THE DINDU EXCUSE FOR DOG BREEDS NOW...
>he a good pup he dindu nuffin, he was just excited, you know it's totally normal for most dogs to just start biting people when they get excited, especially if it's little kids!

Attached: Pit bull bites 7 children in Charlotte school Charlotte Observer.png (1052x903, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article205992424.html
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Familys-Dog-Shot-and-Killed-by-Police-Officer-in-Florida-City-334810801.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

article link:
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article205992424.html

Attached: goodified_pits.jpg (1411x993, 199K)

BASED
PIT
BULLS

Attached: Untitled.png (851x638, 125K)

My dad lives walking distance from that school.

Bump

Attached: Samson_Option.gif (190x300, 2.53M)

Muslims hate pit bulls so they make these threads everyday.

Are liberals going to blame the NRA for this, or the ESPCA?

Guaranteed 300 replies. Nice one op

>Muslims hate pit bulls so they make these threads everyday.

Attached: pol dog.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Yeah, I hope your chihuahua/cat is doing fine.
Sorry that people like us who go out often to hunt or go hiking need an animal that can help.

Hey, thats a good dog

Thanks! He's getting old but he's not showing many signs of it. He's almost 9.

Yeah there's no other breeds that could do that aren't nigger tier ey.

I myself have a Rhodesian ridgeback so I'm fine. What do you have

Oh dont worry then, small dogs go on for alot longer

jail it, muhammed

I'm picturing this pit rampaging through the school while the Benny Hill Theme plays in the background

Attached: image.jpg (325x325, 19K)

Kill that nigger dog you keep making exuses for and get a proper one. Nigger.

You guys have special reason to hate pit bulls. Stay safe, doggo. What society endangers good doggos and children by allowing what it does.

cmon bull up

there are no dog breeds. every dog is the same. are you a breedist?

That's really why I hate pit bulls. Because if they are loose they are a potentially fatal danger to my dog. He's been attacked by one before, it was terrible. But he's a tough little dog, so he made it out ok. He had really deep puncture wounds in his leg.

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin'!

who cares.

Terrible, was the pit bull euthanized?

I own a Pit/Lab/Ger. Shep. Mix. He’s a Mutt. Has the loving nature of the Lab, the Energy levels of a Pit, and the over protectiveness of a Ger. Shep. he’s honestly pretty great.

Pic Related.

Attached: C171F000-B2CF-49D9-B197-3611EA4609C5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

/ourdog/?

White kids?

Not if it was that fsggots fault for leaving his dog offleash

you see a pitbull. I see a service dog, bomb sniffing dog, drug sniffing dog, and a good boy all who are looking to get ahead in life.

Ban pit bulls

>Because if they are loose they are a potentially fatal danger to my dog.
i.e. the pit bull was the dog off leash

Whoa user #MoreThanABreed

Pit bulls were responsible for 74% of dog bite fatalities in 2017 despite only making up about 6.5% of the US dog population.

In 2017, pit bulls killed:
38 humans
13,000 dogs
5,000 cats
20,000+ farm animals

Between the years 2005 and 2017, canines killed 433 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 66% (284) of these deaths.

While pit bull advocates repeat “it's the owner, not the breed” as a mantra, the fact remains that genetics play a vital role in not only the aggression of dogs, but in the lethal nature of their attacks as well. Pit bull owners will often cite contradictory studies in which the author claims that breed is a non-issue, while still tacitly admitting that pit bulls are exceptionally dangerous by way of their genetic lineage.

Hundreds of generations of pit bulls originally bred for bull-baiting (holding a bull down by the neck as it's being castrated) and dog-fighting is difficult to ignore, especially when breeders and humane societies do little—if anything at all—to select for dogs with a people-friendly temperament. Ironically, dog-fighters (such as in the notable case of Michael Vick) accomplished more in the way of weeding out people-aggressive dogs by culling those who snapped on their handlers. The unrelenting tenacity of pit bulls and their renowned “gameness” in fighting other animals has long been inbred, along with their lowered sensitivity to pain. All dogs bite, but pit bulls are genetically predisposed to not let go. As the breed has grown in popularity, so too has the number of lethal dog attacks.

Ha, is this the one that has video?
It was pretty hilarious.

Attached: shovel-dog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

I've noticed it's the same naive mentality among some females that makes them want to take in a "poor, misunderstood" element, endangering all of us.

Strange, isn't it?

There’s a video of animal control officers showing a pitbull a toy dog which it IMMEDIATELY proceeded to maul

fuck u muslim filth

>Terrible, was the pit bull euthanized?
No, but he was fined for having the dog off-leash. They said since my dog wasn't killed there wasn't anything else they could do.

Why so bloodthirsty?

says the dogfucker

mean to quote

I have 5 pitbulls, all of them are chill asf

Attached: 1483874542724.webm (640x320, 2.39M)

Attached: 1483868102538.webm (200x360, 2.81M)

If the pit bull was aggressive it would have killed one or more of those kids.

I live 20 minutes from your dad, gonna have a beer with him and make him tell me stories about his faggot son.

This, the school system has made kids soft.

When i was younger my friends pitbull pushed me over, what did i do? I got back up and played tug-o-war with it. Man up.

I'm so sorry. What a parallel to what is happening especially in Western Europe right now.

Are you a Muslim

story?

Why would that stupid cunt let her dog run out and attack whoever was at her door? She should have been arrested and converted to a thai ladyboi

Pits are niggers of the dog world on par with wolves

I would've shot that nigger dead

>*knock knock*
>"who's there?"
>"Shot"
>"Shot who?
>"Shot your dog"

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANTI-DOG THREADS ARE MADE BY MUSLIMS BECAUSE DOGGO FUCKED HIS ASS UP HISTORICALLY
PIC RELATED

Attached: wardoggo.jpg (236x312, 23K)

I have a pit maybe you should get one

And you dog was a pussy I bet mine could kick it's ass

Or you know, doggo runs out to greet guest and maybe lick his face a bit

retarded muslims dont know anything about dogs

Let me go over this story again, because I wind up telling it in every pit thread I wind up in:
In 2010, my girlfriend and I went to the dog park in Murfreesboro, TN. We had a rott/lab and lab/chow mix, and they got on fine with other dogs. There were about twenty more at the park when we got there, everything from corgis to mastiffs to boxers. There was no trouble, the dogs were all having a blast.
Then this piece of shit Oldsmobile pulls in, blasting coon tunes to high hell, and out comes this bird-chested Limp Bizkit reject with a wife beater and neck tats. Opens his back door, and a pit bull jumps out. He walks it to the gate of the park, and IMMEDIATELY every. Fucking. Dog. Swarmed against the other side of the gate, barking and snarling. I couldn't even stop my dogs from doing it. Every breed of dog present KNEW they fucking hated that pit. It was crazy.
So when someone tries to wax philosophical to me about how great pits are, they dindu nuffin, I tell them that. Even other breeds of dogs know pit bulls are the niggers of dogs.

Attached: 1521374874949.jpg (720x960, 359K)

Even a broken clock is right twice per day

if only there was a responsibly pit bull owner, this would never have happened

I rest my fucking case.

>Melissa Knicely with Animal Care and Control said at a press conference that they believe the animal was more "hyperactive" than aggressive

HE A GUD DOG HE DIDIN DO NUFFIN

Attached: 6zgZZ.jpg (2764x2064, 375K)

>muh anecdotal most likely made up story is PROOF all bully breeds are nigger-tier

Attached: uhjUFo9C9ES5G8RfGbT76ghY4rUN_XEkfE_YRMo1mXk.jpg (645x729, 62K)

would have shot the thots also

> meme dog

And without fail, there's always some brainlet retard who can't quit sucking his pit off long enough to reconsider his position because "muh made up story." Believe it or not, things actually do take place outside of your mother's basement.

Thanks for posting that image of yourself

Attached: pit bull.png (630x839, 328K)

>That fucking cat who runs out of the bushes when the shooting starts
Kek

yes, we shill actual good dogs

Attached: 2018-03-21 20.13.12.jpg (1053x881, 94K)

>pitbull
>hunting dog
are you retarded?

>a slav posting Cucknadia propaganda

Attached: images.duckduckgo.png (478x523, 14K)

>waaah, dog bite statistics are wrong because they don't align with my beliefs and they're from Toronto, waaaaah
Cry moar, faggot.

Attached: 1521567363292.gif (245x118, 437K)

Imagine being a hysterical scrawny cuck making daily posts about the holocaust of 38 people dead in 2017. Did a pit kill your puddle? Lmao.

Hi Boomer

Rip Aryan dog died trying to bite a nigger

My neighbors have 6 unruly, loud, untrained pits, they bark all fucking day, and the city/police won't do shit about it. If I go out in my back yard they just fucking bark at me and try and climb their fence. They won't do shit about it, they get hostile when I bring it up. Can't do the obvious suggestion either they'll know it was me.

Not far enough. If we killed all pitbulls *and* their owners, we'd have 95% less crime, since only ghetto niggers, spics, and white trash own them.

got this with audio?

Its actually hilarious how Pit Bulls and niggers are exactly the same and limp-wristed faggots make the same defense for both.
>he a good boy, diundunuffin
>he was just reacting to stress, and systematic oppression!
>its all about how they are raised, not their race/breed!
>I personally know one nigger/pit bull who didn't maul me, so clearly that means nigger/pitbulls arent dangerous!
>racism!

>holy trinity get
>words of absolute truth
there is no arguing with this, its factually correct.

>a fucking leaf
This would've meant something if it came from a dogfucker's mouth

I would kill this red neck scum. No problem.

nice dog

>ugly mutts owning ugly mutts

>putting a p*t bull out of its misery in the most humane way possible
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how dare he harm this peaceful doggo
I don't get it with these dogfuckers, do you guys want a world full of stray dogs biting people to death?

What's the story behind this one? Guy looks shady as hell, and that looks like Florida to me. She could have legally killed that dude if she weren't a thot.

If those kids had been armed this could have been avoided.

Attached: Brooke_teaches_Brianna_how_to_shoot_the_Walther_P22_Pistol.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

They shouldn't be acting like the dog did nothing wrong. That dog is too dangerous and should probably be out down.

But they're right: if that dog had been determined to kill those kids it would have succeeded with at least one.

Muslims are subhuman filth. I want you to know that when the day comes, my bullet tips will have been coated in pig's blood, so that you know an eternity in hell awaits you.

It's not dogs that are a problem. It's Pitbulls. There are plenty of dogs that can do the tasks of a Pitbull, but without being so genetically fucked up that they mentally snap for no reason.

I bet I could put a bullet in your dog before it ever got to my dog. Advocating for dogfighting. Seriously KYS.

Obvious suggestion is shoot them, but have you considered feeding them poisoned food?

a nigger/spic/jew hybrid!

destroy it now before it rapes you, bites you then steals your money.

True master dog breed reporting in.

Attached: MasterDoggo.jpg (650x434, 63K)

>What's the story behind this one? Guy looks shady as hell
He was a cop who approached the home to let the owners know that their card door was left open, or had possibly been broken into.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Familys-Dog-Shot-and-Killed-by-Police-Officer-in-Florida-City-334810801.html

Superior Alpha Master breed checking in

Attached: IMG_20180214_021939_01.jpg (1094x1944, 926K)

I have seen numerous pitbull attacks, on children and adults
>t.paramedic

holy trips of truth