Best girl

Is funny cuz boy

Koiwai:
>Older
>Owns a house, not an apartment
>Car
>Extremity secure upper management job position
>Wealthy, she could stay at home and keep playing MMOs
>Makes reservations to 5 star restaurants... order WHOLE BOTTLES of imported wine.
>Isn't into your passions but happily listens to you ramble about them and eager to give it a try with you.
>Easy to talk to.
>Alpha

Sakurai
>Plays a female healslut in an MMO, flirts with guys
>talks to one girl, runs a paper file on her, stalks her life to find out more about her.
>cucks at the first sign of competition
>pulls healing aggro

Kazuomi
>Sup Forums personified
>19 years old, goes for Christmas Cakes.

I miss comfy Mori

I want to BE Lily.

We had a lot of comfy Mori time. Now it’s time for the “recovery” part.

this is the only show I know where best girl is simultaneously worst boy

FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS PIC. Saved

Who here is rooting for soy boy?

The best thing about Cakes is how sweet and comfortable they are

I thought they would be sour and bitter.

Nobody in Japan has a room that big.

Liliac>Lily

Fuck you fight me

thats only if the cake isnt prepared well
if you take care of the cake and do the right things, it becomes quite enjoyable

Does anyone have some Lily lewds?

Probably the 40 or so guys she slept with.

I know lily wins the hayashi but I felt pretty bad for him at this scene. Poor girl I hope they do a good job portraying her happiness once the show ends.

I just realized that Molly=Mori

400 IQ

I want them to portray all the baggage and insecurities Koiwai caused.

lily is such a goddess holy shit

delete this you sick fuck

We were lied to about Sakurachan cosplaying in real life. I;m literally shaking here

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF COINCIDENCE THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

mid = blown

>Morimori will never look disdainfully at you

>Sup Forums gets butthurt because they self insert into the soy boy when the author intends for you to self insert into the NEET christmas cake who has her choice of three cute handsome boys

what the fuck is this soy boy meme

It's just the latest hot meme from Sup Forums since cuck has become too mainstream.

I am the soyboy. I want to get cucked by Koiwai in real life. I want to get plunged back into depression so i can kill myself without remorse for once.

W-what if Kowai does win?

>tfw no Lily gf

I'd be OK with this

Alt-right dude made a video about how soy is blah blah for you and it turns out he's been unknowingly consuming some creatin protein shit that has soy in it

Be happy for her

I want to guess it's because it's his personality that makes all yall so mad. Like, all that stuff would be perfectly acceptable on a girl, which is why you like his girl avatar. But I'm just not seeing why it makes him so bad as a boy.

Fuck off Sup Forums

because he's a massive fucking pussy
it's like he WANTS to get NTR'd

Do people really hate Sakurai? From how Morimori turned him down and agreed to go out with Koiwai, how is he supposed to even get the hint that she likes him? Morimori is giving him all the wrong signals. A man doesn't fight a losing battle. He is following the bro code and genuinely wants the best for them.

A man should fight for what he wants. Koiwai understands this, which is why he's doing his best to uncuck his kouhai through force.

If you were morimori would you really want to go out with some guy who plays a healslut in an MMO?

>Hayashi-san!?

>implying koiwai doesn't want a taste of that elito neeto puss

>pulls healing aggro

It's easy for you to say that as an observer, but a man needs to have something to work with. Some hint, some sign of attraction. Morimori is frigid as fuck. You're not going to fight for someone who treats you like air.

god bless you user

today's episode should've been an hour long.

also, when will they introduce oba-chan's character? I'm sure she must also play.

Fuck, what is it about Lily's voice that makes me want to drain my balls into her virtual butt? Is it the airy volume? Or how she sounds like she's always slightly coming off a cold?

>koiwai rolled a muscle girl character

Holy shit why does he have such good taste

She's so fucking lewd!

delet

Nah, you're right.

Didn't expect to love and relate to this show so much, just amazingly comfy. Sad to hear the manga has since finished and show is quite short but glad to catch it when I can.

No. Post more.

>no more comfy morimori
>incoming love triangle bullshit

As long as Kanbe and Liliac turns out to be a canon ship I'll be satisfied.

>people overreacted when she cut her hair
>still our dirty little elito neeto
you guys feel better?

>willing to give up her (his) own real life happiness to become Hayashi's perfect wife
Lily truly is too good for this world.

Also, can someone stitch pic related? Or is it really too difficult?

who /kouwai/ here? He is my role model.

>no I must not interfere
>I am lily, i am a woman
I swear sakurai pisses me off so much every damn episode

What's worse, coincidences or misunderstandings?

Coincidences AND misunderstandings

Misunderstandings, you can blame fate with the coincidences.

Imagine being in a party with Koiwai and Nico-san, would be fun as heck.

This girl appeared kinda out of nowhere, I dont remember seeing her before.

Looks like best girl anyways.

>19 years old, goes for Christmas Cakes.
Based

Nico-san was briefly mentioned in episode 3. Seems like she likes to play around with newbies.

dozo, i expect cute lilys in return.

>I dont remember
I bet you prefer the short hair too

yes I want to be their top tank!

Not enough Lily lewds in this thread.

I don’t blame them user. The first harem I watched was Clannad and I didn’t self insert as Nagisa so I was just as upset and confused as they are.

That’s when I realized that even if the MC isn’t the same gender as you, you gotta self insert as them... or risk having a bad time.

This may be their first time watching a show not made just for men.

Thanks! Have this one in return.

There's no reason for lily to stop being who she was with Hayashi. They've been friends for a long time, before Koiwai butted in. Now every time he'll look at Hayashi he'll be reminded that the RP he does as Lily is just an act, which beats the point of the RPG which is immersion and pretty much the reason he plays the game for. If he wants to move on he'll have to leave behind all his net friends and his whole net life.

So why does Sakurai (male) want to fuck Hayashi (male)?

it's all fucking true

i self-insert as the neet and i love this show

Sakurai? There is only Lily. Lily is a girl, always has been and always will be. Lily loves her husband Hayashi.

Just remember. Lily is a cute girl.

Because He's Lily(female). He enjoys being in love as an innocent girl.

Because Lily is a massive heal slut and is constantly thirsting for dicks and hand holding through quests.

He doesn't. He only finds Hayashi cute, like any straight man would.

Sorry I meant to say why does Morioka (female) want to fuck Lily (female). Sorry about that.

Man this anime is making me feel empty inside again. It reminds me i'm fucking nothing and that i'll keep being stuck like this until i become a stain on the carpet.

Girls love cute girls. Literally happens all the time.

>you've been playing mmos for decades and still no lily

Because she had so many upper management men sexually harass her over the years she is considering dating women.
This is just her testing the waters.

Oh, that's just what girls do, nothing unusual here.

Cute girls are cute.

I had a Lily and even had an in-game marriage with her. I kinda feel bad that I quit the game sometime later without telling her.

I was a "lily" when I played an mmo

>tfw you told her you'd be back
>you were never back
>Her name remained on that forgotten account, within the broken hard drive of that server lying in the corner of someone's house.

>reunited on an Indonesian carpet weaving image board

Do coincidences like this happen?

>Kowai
>beta

It's only half true, me and my older sister shared a female character
I inherited the account when she left for college
I still pretended to be a girl though

>I still pretended to be a girl though

>You'll never see your cute chilean wife ever again
I miss Pofii Pofii.

Jesus all this butt hurt because Sakurai runs into a few bumps along the way.
I wasn't around for Chihayafuru when it was airing, was it this bad? Poor Taichi had it WAY worse.

The problem is Koiwai is too much of a dick.

Extroverts should get necked.

We need to hype Chihayafuru dammit.