I'll pay 64 bucks to the state if I throw a chewing gum in a public space

>I'll pay 64 bucks to the state if I throw a chewing gum in a public space
How is this fair at all?

Attached: 1521645530150139487992.jpg (3264x1836, 2.04M)

Walk to the trashcan or swallow it ya damn litterer

Why do you think life should be fair? Government? Society? Do you think your rulers think it should be?

well don't throw chewing gums in a public space then

checked

Finnbro knows what's up about throwing chewing gums.

protecting common spaces is a perfectly legitimate governmental concern

There should be a fine for you dirty fucks not showering.
Seriously I could smell your dicks and vaginas from while I was in Europe. Nasty fucks

It's legal to litter gum here because it is a helpful nest building material for birds

maybe don't litter muhammed? Punishments exists so you don't do certain things. Littering is one of them.

I dont see where the problem is besides that you're a faggot

Kek they hang you and your family three generations up for even possessing chewing gum in Singapore

nigger confirmed

stop spitting your shit all over public spaces

>Farting in public is a crime punishable by 5 years of torture and 60 of forced labor payable by you or your next three generations.
>*squeaks chair on floor sounding like fart*
>*British police rush in*
>RIGHT

Attached: 1511058168762.jpg (540x350, 34K)

Is it such a burden to throw your gum in the trash can?

Gud, that'll teach you OP

Why do people think it’s ok to litter?

Literally Barbarian tier

You're probably a nigger who can't tolerate white people smell.

get on singapore's level

Tourists that visit Singapore are allowed to bring chewing gum with them, but only maximum of two packs per person. Any more than that and they will be susceptible to be charged with "gum smuggling" which carries the penalty of one year in jail and $5,500 fine.

Attached: you-wake-up-in-the-morning-and-see-your-aunt-10714096.png (500x654, 164K)

Not all gum. If it has a medical purpose like nicotine gum then you can have it

It is rarely enforced. Most people buy gum from malaysia anyway and nothing happens to them.

Anyone who litters or spray paints should be executed by elephant trampling

that is because jamal's shoes cost $300, now you wouldn't want to get your bulls shoes dirty, wouldya?

Either be willing to fight and die over $64, or throw your gum away.
Those are your two options to avoid paying

>fines french faggots for throwing gum on the ground
>refugees leave shit infested street squating, no fine

Neck yourself you fucking cowards

Attached: kekcola.jpg (1300x956, 236K)

That sounds kinda lenient desu

In Singapore you'd be whipped with a piss soaked rattan cane instead.
Don't be a grub cunt.

if I saw that arse in the morning I would fuck her so hard her arsehole would look like a stomped on blood orange

You know that saying ‘arse’ makes you sound literally retarded to Americans?

It’s such a stupid sounding word

It's not supposed to be fair you pig.

You know that I literally do not give a fuck? In England, Americans are seen as the bottom of society, literally the dregs of society. Look whats happening in your country? You had a fucking nigger president lmao. Your country is so fucked your daughter will be raped by a sand nigger.

Lecturing an Englishman on his own language.. This is peak ameridumbcunt right here.

Thank you my Aussie comrade.

yeah you should be fined more, at least a hundred

>England fag talking about it being dark days
>for the U.S.

Attached: lightlaugh.gif (300x168, 28K)

Shut up you cunt. You're a green texting anime faggot. I can 100% guarantee you got bullied at school and was a fucking loner. We used to bully the shit out of people like you at school.
Also I bet you live with your parents still you loser go get a life.

I was disgusted by the amount gum on the ground in France.

the true mark of the a declining society is the codification of laws that prevent behaviors that should have been corrected in childhood.

destroy the family, import mongrel underclass... watch society burn.

it's the same deal with police body cams. in a world where no one is an asshole, arrests only need to be made in the worst situations. But hold the population to hard and fast rules, with video evidence, and all of the sudden, policemen have no discretion.

civilized beings can exist in a society with this discretion, uncivilized beings will seize on it, take as much advantage as possible, and ultimately lead to the codification of laws with punishments that are no longer discretionary.

by the time these laws are codified, you have already lost the culture war. welcome to worldwide africa 2.0, enjoy your stay