ITT: The exact moment the show went to shit

ITT: The exact moment the show went to shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4fSZNyC-Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This, Belphegor-chan should've lived to the end of the anime. Nothing good comes from the death of lovely ladies.

That was a great moment.
It promised great conflicts and inner battles and growth of Azazel's character. It's indeed went to shit later.

>If I said something, say, "Kill all of the Japanese"

>Brainlets

Why couldn't he just request her to kiss him?

That's when it got good.

The moment this character was introduced. I've never seen quite a trainwreck caused by a single character. Fuck Five

That was probably my favorite moment of Virgin Soul.

The show went to shit not too long after that, though.

I remember many people shitting on it hard for being so much retarded and having too many plotholes back in 2007 , why is it now praised and liked?

Charioce should have died in that fight.

only nostalgiafags talk about it still. everyone who thought it sucked just moved on

This is the exact moment the show jumped the shark and did a fucking cartwheel into space.
It was awesome.

fuck you

this one character made the entire show go to shit and it didn't recover until the last 2-3 episodes.

nah Nui was a fun character, it's not her fault that the show went into a lul for 8 episodes or so there. She was the only thing redeeming that part

The final timeskip in 20th Century Boys was completely retarded and felt like such garbage in comparison to the previous parts of the series

Because it's over the top retarded and that makes it fun, and solely for fun and Lelouch charisma this show is praised.

Agreed. I was glad to see that little shit Nui get her comeuppance. Fuck that bitch.

If only he told her to suck his dick instead.

Shindo should have though better before cracking open the cold one with the alien

This.

Yeah pretty much
Nah this was when it got good, it trainwrecked starting in Season 2 but metastabalized somehow

Hikaru no Go episode 60 when Sai disappears

My moment that it goes to shit is when they introduce Espers for no real reason, and then have them do nothing of value. It was already hard to take seriously so why did they need to add magic.

Unironically this. The quality of the show was going down but it completely crashed eith this episode. It didn't get good again until episode 16.

It was already going downhill before this (starting as soon as it was revealed that no one died in their first bombing), we just didn't know how bad it was going to get.

Tsubame's death speech.

When "the guy's a fucking loser."

What was his name again?

This show was MAPPA wasting some of its best animation efforts and a good soundtrack on garbage writing
And then they did it again, the madmen

Because it's the most enjoyable show to watch with Sup Forums
Anyone who disagrees is a man who probably enjoys sex with old men while being simultaneously paid for it

I forgot how cool that kendo suit is.

Had nothing to do with Nui. Mom fucked it up hard despite her kick-ass tunes and rape scene.

Not the exact moment, but the show really went downhill from there.

It was shit when the very first post-credit scene was literally a bunch of exposition spoken to the viewer.

When Messer died in Macross Delta.
I'm a firm believer that Macross Delta would have been the best Macross ever if they could have fixed everything that didn't happen after this point

Fucking this the book should have ended with them stopping the second plot not turning into a shitty road warrior, post apocalypse story the worst part is nothing in the end was even remotely satisfying it just happens

Boy did they forget about him fast.

You mean "went to god-tier"?

fuck you bitch I hope yo get cunt rot

more like the exactly moment you knew the show couldn't redeem the shit it already was

>This, Belphegor-chan should've lived to the end of the anime. Nothing good comes from the death of lovely ladies.

Most of the staff at MAPPA pretty said "fuck you" on most of plethora of female characters found in Bahamut

Endless times when they did cliffhanger RIGHT AFTER "oh no, it cant be him...!" and not telling me who the fuck is this guy.

;_;
For her

Still mad, everything was so perfect up until that point.

Worked

I was actually enjoying this dreck, especially the Hitler Shu arc.

But then this shit happens. They revive Gai out of fucking nowhere, with no explanation whatsoever, and now he's the main bad guy because fuck you.

Why was 2nd Friend so shit? The only good thing about that part was Rock'n'Roll Jesus.

classic

The exact moment when these two were introduced in the story

The moment Manglobe killed itself.

Chopping Chimp
Slicing Simian
Hacking Harambe
Murdering Macaque
Onslaught Orangutan

I was really enjoying this show until they pulled this shit.

When light randomly went retarded and got himself caught at the end of death note.

That's what you get when hiring a female tv dorama writer.

>plan depends on a dumb retard getting wet

Fucking. This.

DEMONS BE GONE

It was supposed to be humans struggle against much more powerful beings.

is that a-
USA bra-
and a choker-
and her tie's wrapped around her-
is that an ARMY KNIFE STRAPPED TO HER LEG?!

Delicious brown gyarus really are the best.

FUCK YOU

t. dicklet

im still mad

SecondU user

あばよ、ダチ公。

I get it. It's the first scene, that's funny

THIS!

For me:
>pre-time skip - 10/10
>time skip 1 - 7/10
>time skip 2 - 5/10

>all those mad Reifags
This is the moment where the show became great

Fuck off, Cheerios

>youtube.com/watch?v=m4fSZNyC-Uk

when she was introduced to the story.

Literally this

Are Reifags truly the worst?
Yes

The sequel that should never have been made.

I-Is she daijobu?

>tfw db super killed bulma v.a.

Yes, user-kun.

user...

Is this show a standard battle haremshit or is it something better?

Aldnoah Zero cucking its entire audience after a genuinely interesting finale to the first season.

you best not be forgetting about biba singlehandedly ruining kabaneri

Satou recently gave an interview where he threw Cygames totally under a bus for VS, it was pretty funny.

You're probably mistaking it for Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut, but it isn't any better. Shingeki no Bahamut season one is good though.