i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 20
>Afrin; Turkish airstrike on SAA outpost along the road linking Afrin to Nubl an al-Zahraa towns, killing 6 injuring 2
>E Hama; SAA discovers 2 mass graves near Rahjan containing several civilian and military bodies
>DeZ; SAA and allies successfully push back ISIS offensive that had been ongoing over the last 2 days
>A number of SAA become trapped behind ISIS lines in the district of Al-Qadam, have since been rescued
>Russian MoD; Almost 80,000 evacuated from E Ghouta via humanitarian corridors
>Aleppo; Jaysh Halab al-Shahba provides video of their shelling of SAA airbase with Grad missiles
>FSA continues to advance against YPG, capture Basouta, Adi Reyhalah, Karazleh, ‘Ayn Dara, and Kufayr, now only 7km away from SAA lines
>Harasta; SAA seized most of ‘Ayn Tarma Valley following a short battle, now reached SE outskirts of ‘Ayn Tarma suburb
>SAA breaks Faylaq Al-Rahman’s front-lines at SE axis of Hazah, now control more than half of town, heavy clashes ongoing in NW sector
>Douma; Jaysh al-Islam call off offensive after capturing then losing several points in Masraba, take heavy losses from artillery as they withdrew

Prev

Attached: 1521646104224.jpg (2048x1349, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/op_shield/status/976464161151610882
youtube.com/watch?v=jUZR7RDxkSs
youtube.com/watch?v=VAALGqKPaT4
almasdarnews.com/article/blood-stains-kabul-streets-after-suicide-bomb-kills-at-least-26/#1516307532810-95d881e2-6d73
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/976476311588884480
almasdarnews.com/article/over-30-militants-surrender-themselves-to-syrian-army-in-east-ghouta/
almasdarnews.com/article/evacuated-east-ghouta-residents-dismiss-media-reports-video/
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/976252849335218176
youtube.com/watch?v=FcSm-KAEFFA
youtube.com/watch?v=9O0uR03s7m4
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/8624pm/islamic_state_claims_an_ambush_on_civilian_bus/dw1ym2n/?context=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death to muttland

you mean Axis of good, right?

i-is Egypt becoming based?

what country should i move to

Death to America

Fuck kurds tbqh

Attached: 1520894334020.png (621x702, 62K)

It seems that Israel's Oden Yinon is now translating as the idea of a power projection area encompassing about what Oden Yinon says, more than genuine landgrab that some LARPers like to claim.
Am i right? Israel's actions seem to imply that this is the case, with Egypt being quiet about Israel, KSA being full blown kikes, Jordan being a puppetstate and the whole Syrian debacle being about weakening the government more than anything else.

Attached: phenotype.png (207x276, 145K)

twitter.com/op_shield/status/976464161151610882
>#OliveBranch forces took control over Kimar after clashes with Pkk/pro regime militias
>pro regime militias
At this point, are people merely pretending that shit won't hit the fan in Afrin?
Tochkas, Grads and now this.

Attached: 1520324090333.png (331x228, 18K)

Would anyone else wants Soleimani go full Napoleon and take power as the new Shah? Theocracy is shit but liberal democracy and Pahlavi restoration will be even worse.

Attached: soleimani.jpg (458x695, 134K)

They saved themselves from the massive shitfest of Arab Spring by a hair and they know they are not getting a second chance

>How do you even go about finding underground hospitals?
pffft easy - just crowdsource a geolocation at /sg/

Attached: sggeolocationservices.jpg (750x537, 112K)

>"In the world today, no country's independence equals to that of the Iranian nation. All nations of the world have some sort of compromise with major powers. The nation whose decisions are not influenced by any other nation is the Iranian nation."
His speech triggers the mutt.

Attached: IMG_20180321_193734.jpg (970x693, 99K)

US propaganda calls NK Russia and Iran like that since long ago.

I love this video
youtube.com/watch?v=jUZR7RDxkSs

Attached: assad-is-a-5ab27c.jpg (800x1130, 87K)

>There is only 1 belgian flag

GOD BLESS ASSAD
GOD BLESS THE SAA

Attached: assad60.jpg (960x958, 86K)

You guys should add that video I posted to the OP it's really kino

Attached: when they try to mossad you.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Cant wait until Trump our God-Emperor deals with this Ass-ad mudslime who gas his own people.

>greater israel is the WEST Euphrates half of Syria

>Israeli forces currently occupy EAST Euphrates half of syria

what the fuck did they mean by this???????

Attached: 1504378010474.jpg (1280x1920, 435K)

wich god

Is Assad even Muslim?
His wife doesn't even wear a hijab and Assad dresses more European than Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=VAALGqKPaT4

i know

>Turkish airstrike on SAA outpost

And these tards:
swore it could never happen, kek.

G-d bless Israel

strange Bird at Liang Zigou Training Base AB (Huangdicun)
can someone ID this plane?

Attached: IMG_20180321_194156.jpg (1029x841, 82K)

>Blood stains Kabul streets after suicide bomb kills at least 26

>Emergency services were deployed in Kabul on Wednesday, after a suicide bombing killed at least 26 and injured more than 27, as Kabul celebrated the Nowruz holiday and brought in the Persian New Year.

>Emergency services were at the site of the blast and cleaning crews were seen washing the blood from the streets.

>Most of the injured were rushed to Ali Abad hospital, as the suicide bomber reportedly blew himself up near to the hospital and Kabul University.

According to Afghan Interior Ministry’s spokesperson Najib Danesh, the bomber is believed to have intended to reach the Kart-e Sakhi shrine in the area but was barred from getting closer to it by police checkpoints.

>The self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL) has claimed responsibility for the attack, via the organisation’s Amaq news agency.
almasdarnews.com/article/blood-stains-kabul-streets-after-suicide-bomb-kills-at-least-26/#1516307532810-95d881e2-6d73

>turkey fucking with Russia
expect retaliation

>still no weapons of mass destruction found
What country was he even invading again?

Concorde.

Qalaat Al Mudiq
@QalaatAlMudiq

>#Pt. Pro-Assad forces based in area of Nubul-Zahraa intensively shelling Kimar with artillery following its takeover by #OliveBranch forces.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/976476311588884480

Are Nubul and Zahraa Kurdish? They seem to have some unaccommodated love for Kurdish dogs. I think they could get Turkey, Iran and Russia into an diplomatic problem. So why don't they just stop pretending to be heroes and let go of their stupidity.

>Over 30 militants surrender themselves to Syrian Army in East Ghouta

>Another group of militants have surrendered themselves to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the East Ghouta region of Damascus this week, a military report claimed.

>According to the military report, over 30 militants surrendered themselves to the Syrian Arab Army at the humanitarian corridor near the water resources building in Harasta.

>The 30 militants will have their cases reviewed by a reconciliation committee; they will likely remain in Harasta, but will no longer have access to heavy weapons.

almasdarnews.com/article/over-30-militants-surrender-themselves-to-syrian-army-in-east-ghouta/

>Concorde smaller than f-16's

Iraq and Afghanistan
not north korea or iran)))))))))))

I thought Concorde was a passenger plane?

that doesn't make sense

>Evacuated East Ghouta residents dismiss media reports

>With scores of Syrians still leaving the Damascus suburbs of Eastern Ghouta via humanitarian corridors, the mainstream media continues to issue allegations about the fate of all those who fled the area.

>Speaking to Sputnik, Eastern Ghouta resident Abdel Rahman Awad has rejected reports by many world and regional media outlets claiming that those civilians who flee Eastern Ghouta are then killed or bombed by the Syrian Army.

>He underscored that it was the Syrian Army who “saved us after five years of torment.”

>“When we reached the Syrian troops’ positions, we made phone calls to our relatives and friends. They were very surprised that we are still alive. It turns out that well-known channels such as Al-Jazeera and al-Arabiya have reported the [Syrian] Army had killed us and buried us in a mass grave, accusing the army and its allies of all possible crimes,” Awad said.

>He said that he and his family are safe and sound, rejecting all other reports as “lies”.

>“All this is done in order to instill fear of the Syrian Army into the souls of all those who live in Eastern Ghouta,” Awad pointed out.
almasdarnews.com/article/evacuated-east-ghouta-residents-dismiss-media-reports-video/
Video in link

>It seems that Israel's Oden Yinon is now translating as the idea of a power projection area encompassing about what Oden Yinon says, more than genuine landgrab that some LARPers like to claim.
>Am i right?
What you said might be the first phase of the (((Yinon Plan))) that has been in motions many years ago.

The actual landgrab will be contested, but I heavily doubt that the rest of the ME would just let that happen since that is their territory. I heavily doubt that any arab would just let this shit fly.

But, if the (((zionists))) want more blood and corpses to sacrifice to their "gods", they may just let it happen.

Wael
@WaelAlRussi

>Disgusting and shocking:
>During the clashes between #SAA and #TAF
>TAF targeted an #NDF position near Tal Rifaat
>NDF members were martyred
>But
>The #YPG asked for 10 million Syrian Pounds in order to hand over the martyrs bodies and demanded new NDF members to replace who martyred.

twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/976252849335218176

>>The #YPG asked for 10 million Syrian Pounds in order to hand over the martyrs bodies and demanded new NDF members to replace who martyred.
Never forget. I really don't know what shity Nubul-Zahraa NDF are doing.

I thought that the units there are NDF? Iranian, Russian and Syrian interests regarding Turkey being in afrin are not exactly same.

It could, but it also couldn't.
The following days will show. If the Turks make a move for Tel Rifaat, that would be a really bad sign.
But frankly, since the SAA is still focusing entirely on Ghouta, what could happen won't happen soon at least.
It looks a lot like a Phantom tbqh. But that can't really be the case, since it's a chink airfield.

>Would anyone else wants Soleimani go full Napoleon and take power as the new Shah?
The real question would be:
>Is he willing to do so?

a big-lipped, ugly as sin jew wrote that speech. forgot his name doe.

I forgot to check:
>444
Have another (You).

>The #YPG asked for 10 million Syrian Pounds in order to hand over the martyrs bodies and demanded new NDF members to replace who martyred.
fuck them, let the turks kill them

Attached: 1521254546132.jpg (470x698, 32K)

David Frum?

This is what they mean when they say Islam belongs in the west.

same one who wrote this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=FcSm-KAEFFA

> Egypt saved
Egypt are literally in the worst situation theyve ever been. (((Sisi))) is the biggest puppet and will always go to the highest bidder.

Attached: 392580.jpg (898x628, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9O0uR03s7m4
You can just feel the cringe when Trumps starts naming the figures

Attached: YikesOW.jpg (240x240, 10K)

When you blow up the very goys that helped save you and blame it on arabs epic style

Attached: uss-liberty-600x400.jpg (600x400, 45K)

>1500 (AAS) militants & 6000 of their family members are set to leave Harasta for Idlib in 2 batches tomorrow morning, supervised by SARC.

Attached: IMG_20180321_195318.jpg (600x481, 40K)

There are no SAA. It's just usual pro-iranian NDF afghani cannon fodder doing usual NDF retardation. They are attacking FSA sometimes, sometimes FSA shells at them.

Assad is a sunni Muslim, his father was an alawite (a muslim sect). But he doesnt care much about religion.

Attached: Bashar-al-Assad.jpg (640x480, 75K)

I don't really understand how ypg control half of fucking Syria

what percentage of the population are they?

how many tanks do they have?

>David Frum
Yeah, I think he's credited for it.

Attached: old-fascism.jpg (915x520, 61K)

>Theocracy is shit
Wrong. Iran proves that our deluded prejudges of Theocracy are fabricated and instilled on our minds in order to make us hate it on very though, are completely false. They are socialy, economical and technologically developed to the extent of any western country, even though they are in ME and are sanctioned by whole west, which is fascinating. They enjoy population growth and traditional values, while also being reasonable and pragmatic. They have their problems but almost none of them stems from the fact that they are Theocracy.

MBS makes me sick
>selling THAAD to the saudis when S-400 is cheaper
okay, MBS is goodest goy

Attached: 1521157165003.png (2012x1676, 2.26M)

Based Trump and Based Saudi Arabia

Goddamn am I proud to be an American

MAGA AWOOO

>It could, but it also couldn't.
But it has happened.

>he's holding this 4th grade science fair level shit
Fuck, the only way we're going to get America back is getting rid of democracy

Attached: jew finds out goys dont like him either.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Will the Kurds hand over any Territory to the SAA other than Sheik Maqusud? I mean now they know how much the mutts will support them. Is there any rarional thinking left in their leadership?

Attached: 20180311_125540.jpg (4032x3024, 3.85M)

>rules with non-islamic laws
>allied with shias
>killed thousands of muslims
>Assad is a sunni

>They are socialy, economical and technologically developed to the extent of any western country

Do you even believe yourself what you are writing?

>Saudi Arabia is footing the bill for the Prtoection of the middle east
uwotm8, they're at war with half of it

>Do you even believe yourself what you are writing?

Attached: 1519376400718.png (500x479, 276K)

Merkel is a Christian too. So is Trump. You dont have to follow things by the book.

Theocracy actually works pretty well especially in Islamic countries.

so the ypg pushed onto the SAA position to take the bodies?

Attached: 1521481904374.jpg (823x960, 167K)

Because it wasn't about sunni vs shia.

i dunno if this is just good bait or not but you do realize for your sake its going to be more damaging to your economy for Saudi Arabia to buy these weapons from you right?

He looks like he's selling fruits.
Our problems stem from international Jewry.
Our economy is a burden but technologically and socially we're the best in the region.

Seems like you don't know shit about islam, Hans. Sunni isn't some one monolithic sect like catholicism or orthodoxy.

no, they're trying to fucking blackmail the SAA into paying for bodies they nicked of dead NDF members
they're scum

sarcasm, m8

>watermelon seller, Trump

So what, do they give Tochkas and Grads to cannon fodder now? Isn't that stupid?

I don't think he would want to.

homie Alawites arn't Sunni you know?

Assad has converted to sunni long ago.

ye i assumed but Jesus go look at /ptg and it's almost impossible to tell the deference at this point.

>Assad has converted to sunni long ago.

Attached: 1519845852062.png (200x259, 43K)

really dam, do you have a source on that tho i really had no clue ?

>pic shows Assad praying in sunni mosque as sunni muslim
>maaan Assad is alawite!
What's wrong with you, lad?
Doesn't makes sense for me either. But it's how it is.

loooks like a JF-17 but tail section is diffferent

>Yep, only sunni behead in the name of religion only sunni run people over with truck or van All islamic insurgency around the world ( indonesia, philiphine, china, russia , african countries, thailand, and so on) is all sunni.

>its almost impossible to detach sunni islam from jihadism. Shia jihad is more to self defence. There is 0 shia jihadist outside middle east trying to implement sharia.

>I didnt say this to insult this is the cold hard truth. Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong. Im saying this as an atheist so no bias when i view shia muslim in better light. Just statisic prove that not all muslim is terrorist but all terrorist is sunni muslim
>reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/8624pm/islamic_state_claims_an_ambush_on_civilian_bus/dw1ym2n/?context=1

daily reminder that butthurt kh*mmies' supporters are literally r*ddit c*mmie subhumans

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 137K)

Oh well if thats true they reached a new level of kikery. Is their propaganda that good that every one of them still follows their leaders even after they ran like bitches from Afrin?

The tunnels they dug their look like they planed to hold out for a while. Wonder how much they got payed to leave

Real question can Sunnis and Shia's not perform Prayer together or is it just more cosmetic like Coptic and Lutheran praying at different church's?

Basically Assad has always prayed like a Sunni Muslim, his wife is a sunni muslim too, so is around 85% of the Syrian population. His father was an alawite, but Assad changed sects at a pretty young age.

Shit, you're right, it's almost identical.
Meh, if it is indeed JF-17 then it's garbage, to be honest.

SADAM KNEW THW PLAN

Attached: SADAM KNEW.jpg (540x379, 107K)

>Mirai1991
Is that your username? i want to upvote your comments on Reddit.

Attached: 24442122.jpg (687x759, 113K)

holy shit is this real? lol JIDF BTFO

Sunnis and shias can perform prayer together, although shia put their hands to their side like the pic. So no shia will pray like Assad does.
The way Assad prays is only done by sunnis.

Attached: shia-muslim-prayer-africa-nairobi-kenya-celebration-islamic-event-eed-prayers-45385301.jpg (800x600, 71K)

They were sieged for years by the rebels. They got supplied with food and stuff from the kurdish areas of afrin. Because of that they are bro tier with the afrin kurds.
Afrin kurds>regular kurds>pkk kurds

They generally pray at different mosques, but they do pray together sometimes. If you're asking whether they're allowed to or not, they are.

Thanks didn't actually know that, is Alawite not also an element of your ethnicity tho not just an off shoot of the followings of Shia Islam?

Egypt was in the brink of balkanization and civil war before Sisi in case you forgot