35 days until people who watched Gurren Lagann in middle school can post

>35 days until people who watched Gurren Lagann in middle school can post
>35 days until people who can consider the 2000s a classic era can post
>35 days until people who grew up with Rebuild of Evangelion can post
>35 days until people who consider FMA Brotherhood their childhood can post

I didn't even watch Gurren Lagann and can post, how about it?

>in the entirety of Sup Forums, nobody under the age of 18 has posted

Do people seriously believe this?

days until people who watched Gurren Lagann in middle school can post
user, people who watched Gurren Lagann in middle school could post over five years ago. Do you mean kindergarten?

for mental health reasons I consider everything posted here to be the work of >18s

and I haven't watched Evangelion
now we need an user who haven't watched FMA

wow really unfair of you to leave out 18 year olds

I really should get around to watching Brotherhood. I watched the original as it aired but never got around to the remake. That was only a year or two ago, right?

Why haven't you done it yet? Sup Forums likes to meme that 2003 is better than Brotherhood, but don't fall for it. Sure, some scenes were better in 2003, but Brotherhood is better overall.

the most retarded post i have seen on this website

>you have been on Sup Forums for longer than some of its posters have been alive for

But 2003 couldn't be more than 5 years ago.

You just surpassed it

Just a reminder that there are kids posting here right now that weren't alive when Naruto aired for the first time.

gurren lagann is pretty great tho

Reporting in.

They only people who are more deluded than those who think new means improved are those who think old means classic. Sturgeon's Law has always applied, user.
t. 55 year old

do you have to be 18 to post on blueboards?

Yep, the site is 18+, not just the "adult" boards.

I've been posting here since 2009 when I was 13.

>one day ago some fuckwit thought he was cool because thought something in the 90s was a "classic"

In general, the only reason why the first things people watch might be considered better is because they had not yet raised their standards.
You missed the good years.

>You missed the good years.
>there were good years.

but it says you have to be 18. The popup says so. You can't lie that would be immoral

Yeah, good wasn't the best word there. It's more accurate to say it was bad then, and worse now.

True. I'm a late comer, rather than an OG oldfag, but even I remember when cheap bait was ignored rather than replied to.

Reported to the cyber police.

Someone who didn't exit the womb until the 21st century will be able legally post pictures of cats on a Tibetan snowboarding imageboard

mind if I ask what you've been watching lately? I'm trying to think what kinds of stuff my dad might watch and I just can't fathom it

I watched ttgl in middle school when it aired and i've been able to post for the past 4 years user

Gurren Lagann aired near the end of 8th grade for me and I'm 23 now. Your math is off.

I watched Gurren Lagann in middle school with Sup Forums[/spoiler