Tomo-chan

L E W D

whores

what the fuck his thing is too big for misuzu.

I want to stain that smol hand.

Spoiler that shit.
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Fucking degenerates

>Forcing hand holding
She's literally the devil.

You can already tell what repetitive shit the thread will have today. Might as well abandon it right now.

dear Fumita (add appropriate honorific thing)
please make them fuck
sincerely
me

If by fucking, you mean going on a 10 mile bike ride and then breaking up which results in Misuzu despising Jun with a passion, then yes that will happen.

Isekai yourself michlan.

JUN FUCKED MISUZU

SPOILER THAT FILTH! This is a Christian Image Board.

MISUZU IS RAPING JUN HOLY FUCK

Guys, I almost on the JunxMisuzu train. The fuck is Tomo doing?

We probably won't see that guy in a while
his dad just died he was crying over it on Sup Forums yesterday

Since it's middle school, she's being depressed that Jun is ignoring her. Which will end soon because this flashback should only be two days long (in story) at the most.

That is actually sad if true nigga. Tripfag or not.

carol when?

Dunno if it's him though

True, but I want to know the secret of what happened during their time dating that Jun does not want Tomo to know. Sure, she knows they dated for a weekend, but its more about why.

I'm not a Misuzufag, but she is runner up at the moment for most consecutive great single panels.

Well, now we know that MisuzuXJun is the real final ending. She just took his virginity(hand). He can't be a bride anymore.

Hopefully never. Her absence really makes it clear how pointless she is.

Saint Carol is a blessing, and the sole reason that the TomoxJun train is starting to move.

>Secret
This has been brought up ever since we entered this flash back and I do not remember what is being referenced. On the page where Misuzu tells Tomo what they did she mentions holding hands, walking home together, and calling each other by first name, and then finally the whole marathon thing. What secret?

That none of it is anything Misuzu should feel bad towards Tomo about. It's been referenced that Misuzu feels guilty towards Tomo about something and all things considered it's safe to assume it has something to do with Jun considering his fear of intimacy.

This is Misuzu's spotlight. And this story arc shows that middle school Misuzu is superior to carol in every way. Can't say the same for high school misuzu though. She's more of a short hair kind of girl.

Oh right, the whole thing that Carol mentioned.

So, how did Misuzu rape poor Jun-boy?

Nope. Keep deluding yourself into thinking that though.

Daily dose!

That sucks F

This is pretty damn dull.

>say if it's gross

>so what do you even do while dating
>well to start, how about holding hands?
>ha!? h-hands?

>u... oo!?
>it's soft, fuck

>crap, my hand's sweating
>what is this?
>is it okay to let go!?

>okay, can we stop now?
>my hand's getting sweaty and it's gross
>aa... she said it.

jun you cuck

>Mods, pls ban me for 3 days
why?

Oh fuck. Jun does not want to look like a sweating goof like Tomo's dad is with her mom.

Jun is wanting to be friends with Tomo again and doesn't care about Misuzu (or even like her), so it's pretty obvious why he wouldn't like holding her hand.

Exchanging of bodily fluids CONFIRMED
What else did Misuzu lie to Tomo about?

>straight to hand holding

Holy shit this slut has no bounds

Why are they doing this again? They don't even like each other and 'just for the experience' excuse is starting to look like self-afflicted torture.

I don't see the point of this when the earlier chapters (the ones where Tomo discovered Jun and Misuzu dated) did more than enough to explain the whole ordeal. Are we going to see them ride bikes too?

It wasn't enough to explain it because she was obviously hiding something. If it was no big deal they wouldn't have kept it a secret from tomo.

probably
the point here is showing just how in the closet Jun is as a heterosexual

Either
1) Fumita has run out of new ideas and everything will happen as previously explained by Misuzu
2) There's more to the story than either of them let on.

That one was from Misuzu's perspective looking back and narrating while this one's 90% from Jun's perspective and 10% from Misuzu's right in the moment which can lead to showing some very different stuff.

Fumita will retcon this to extend the series so he can squeeze every penny.

Yeah, it's some convoluted reasoning that doesn't even ultimately matter, since Tomo never sees them dating. Plus, these recent pages are literally showing us things that were already mentioned as happening hundreds of chapters ago.

>everything will happen as previously explained by Misuzu
It would be a retcon if it didn't.

No, it would just be unreliable narration.

No it wouldn't, because people lie a lot. It would expose Misuzu as a liar.

This is probably true, but slowly drawing out the moments that do align with what Misuzu has previously said on the subject is pretty pointless and uninteresting.

That would be a shitty characteristic to introduce now.

>everything that comes out of a character's mouth has to be true

I know that's how it works in shittily written things and that oftentimes shittily written happens to describe this manga but that's still not how it's supposed to work.

Why make it a characteristic? Maybe Misuzu just didn't want to hurt Tomo's feelings or that Tomo might possibly hate her if she said it, or maybe there are reasons why she didn't tell Tomo the whole ordeal truthfully.

White lies exist for a reason.

>What make it a characteristic
That would be much more than a white lie. So far we really have no reason to believe Misuzu would lie to Tomo.

How can you be so sure though? Maybe Misuzu saw Tomo's reaction when she found out they dated and she hesitated on telling the whole thing and made her statements as vague as possible?

This is the kind of thing that feeds an inferiority complex something fierce

Is this the first story you ever read? characters lie, it's been implied that Misuzu feels guilty about something regarding Tomo and Jun, we're getting a flashback to that point in time. It's pretty obvious we're getting new information regarding it otherwise there'd be point on doing this again.

Fumita is a hack but not even he would do something that stupid.

Holy shit Misuzu got hand semen. She's gonna be pregnant.

This is actually a pretty important page for reinforcement. This is making it really hard for Tomo to be able to just jump his bones, this is why he'd really spill spaghetti everywhere and fuck it all up. He really needs someone he's comfortable with first.
Seriously, if this were another story, Misuzu'd probably have made him gay.

>How can you be so sure
It's not that I'm sure, I just said we have no reason to believe that she would. It needs to develop a bit more.
>Characters lie
See above. Why she feels guilty and about what could be completely different. Just saying "characters lie" is making an assumption a bit too early.

>MY hand

How are you supposed to be able to tell whose hand she's talking about?

I assume she is saying his hand is making her hand feel sticky but the translators are retards

Ah, so she's a practice slut.

That's a lot of assumptions.

100 to 1 odds Tomo sees them dating and is oblivious about it.

Again, is this the first story you read? Misuzu is not an actual person, Fumita wouldn't establish that Misuzu is helping Tomo because she feels guilty towards her and then go back to a period of time that he already referenced in a previous arc if he wasn't going to reveal new information regarding those two things. It's pretty standard writing.

Alternatively, where do you think this flashback is going?

>Misuzu is not an actual person
Yes, and as such, we can only go off of what we know about Misuzu through the information we've been presented.

>jun is used goods
dropped

And that information is that she's helping Tomo because she feels guilty towards her and that she didn't tell her that she went out with Jun for years.

Again, this is basic writing. If Fumita wasn't about to drop a bombshell in the next couple of weeks this flashback would have just been an omake. It's been implied several times that something else happened in these 3 days.

it's amazing how bad people are at foresight. There should be an entire class on drawing conclusions and making inferences because it seems to be a pretty rare skill

just wait for misuzu to try and go in for the kissu and then jun backing out and saying "maybe we should break up, i don't feel comfortable doing this"

>"maybe we should break up, i don't feel comfortable doing this"
I can actually see this happening.

Fucking dropped this shit.
>Still no tanabe

i'll never get to hold hands with misuzu
why the fuck do i still breathe

Who?

Her hands are soft, and weak.

This guy who misuzu "the sloot with no glutes" pines for

>the reason misuzu has been giving tanabe hard time is because the last time she gave Jun her heart he was just playing around
>she doesnt want to go through that again

Dumb frogposter.

>ywn get to hold Misuzu's soft hands
Do we exist just to suffer?

AYKO ODON

Bitch treated it as a game from the beginning anyway. Just just beat her to the goal.

Or maybe it's because Tanabe is a legit gross beta. Women who were played with in the past don't mind taking the risk again with a manly man.

That is Jun for you

>post yfw when there's the reveal that they've started dating shortly after this

If Misuzu did all such remarks in their very short dating time all the time no wonder poor Jun preferred to go back to being bros with Tomo than trying to date a girl plan.

Thing is that as we know now Misuzu plan to hook up Jun with Tomo by making Tomo become and act more girly will abckfire anyway cause it's also Jun who needs to be taught how to not be autistic around girls he dates in the first place.

Misuzu should just give up and let the two autists do it naturaly or not at all.

Why do you idiots keep trying to push this bullshit that Misuzu was/is in love with Jun? At best, he's never been more than a tool for her to use to help improve her relationship with Tomo.

If author logic to end this comic is to pair up the spares in idiotic maneer then Misuzu only pair can be Tanabe, so I wouldn't be surprised if author pulled out something like that to end her story in fast way.

Or author could make things interesting and introduce a new tomboy transfer student who would be more outgoing wthan Tomo and who wouldn't mind at all her tomboyish side and would start to want to be friends fast with Misuzu and also Jun making both uncomfortable and Tomo jealous as fuck.

I'm going to put this image on full screen and afk for exactly 3minutes.

>being that much of a quick shot

We're going to keep this up right until the moment their genitals touch, then at precise point in time, this flash back will end.

censor this degeneracy!

Look at his fingers, I doubt he can even fit 2 inside her.

>Jun's big wet sweaty hands is to much for Misuzu
How the hell can she handle a cock?

Sure she can, it's not like she has to survive it

>Holding hands at such a young age. Slut.