Could this possibly scream patsy any louder? quiet homeschool kid blamed again for domestic attacks...

Could this possibly scream patsy any louder? quiet homeschool kid blamed again for domestic attacks. He might as well be Adam Lanzas brother.

Attached: 7A3C579C-DE4E-4CC9-ADAE-07C8B8C5250D.jpg (540x405, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nIilC
archive.is/F6Pmv
linkedin.com/in/benjamin-morrow-76764676/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he looks very jewish

Attached: got any more of them pixels.png (1614x1453, 150K)

Attached: Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.png (873x713, 58K)

Nah I think it was him, but the real test comes in the following week if the bombings continue. That would be bretty ebin

Hes cute

A white male's life growing up consists of being told the following:

-You specifically, due to your genetic heritage are responsible for all that is wrong with the world
-You are uninteresting, insufferable, and constantly annoying to all other "normal" (non-white) people around you
-Everything you ever accomplish is because you are afforded some sort of secret hidden societal free pass because you're white. Everything you think or say is invalid because it comes from the mouth of a white man
-You are evil incarnate
-You should simply cease existing and be replaced forever. Your kind are horrible and need not exist
-You are inherently racist regardless of who you are and what you do in life, and you're also incapable of having such a rich and broad perspective as a non-white because white people are stupid and narrow minded
-All achievements or accomplishments of your immediate family, friends, or race in general including all inventions and innovations are frauds that were actually invented by some secret brown person somewhere whose great ideas were stolen and exploited. White people are actually retards who only know how to enslave and exploit people who are smarter and more creative than them
-All culture you or your ancestors have is fraudulent and made up. White culture doesn't exist, it's just something else they stole from everyone else, and the parts they didn't steal are stupid and racist anyway.

Then we wonder why young white men become hateful and dejected in our society.

I'm happy that people are posting this now. Great post.

Whites are just standing by and taking it. Fuck, many of them are self hating and perpetuating the entire thing .

That pic is over 5 years old. Here’s what he looks like today.

Attached: F07755AD-27EF-4A67-8139-9746401E78D2.jpg (164x307, 16K)

From a Reuters article:

>“The suspect is deceased and has significant injuries from a blast that occurred from detonating a bomb inside his vehicle,” Manley told reporters. He declined to further identify the suspect, except to say he was white.
>The first two bombs killed black men, raising fears they were part of a hate crime, but investigators said the blasts that came later and were more random made that less likely.

Note how they would never mention race or hate crime if it were a non-white killing whites. They would never mention race at all if it were a non-white.

And on top of that, he is clearly at least 50% Jew, possibly more. The ((((Media)))) will never pass up an opportunity to demonize the white man and try to generate sympathy for non-whites, effectively turning them into a protected class a step above whites in the social caste, the same way the Jews are.

its part of the democratic idea of redistribution. theres no building up the lower classes in to the middle, its ripping the middle class down to be level with the poor.

DON'T REPLY TO SHILLS

Attached: 1511315859557.png (370x547, 355K)

Attached: david hoggs.jpg (620x360, 20K)

looking up the family it looks like mom's last name was Bjerkeng

>he was a democrat
>argument nullified

Whoops lefties showing why they never have and never will be able to meme. Noose yourself Aussie or feed yourself some petrol.

Sweet. Keep us updated user. I'm at work and have all day to stay on this thread.

Sup Forums absolutely btfo. Between cries of "he looks kinda Jewish" to "obvious false flag" the cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Here's a nice bible quote, Matthew 7:5

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

I look up the last name and find Danene conditt's mother's obituary. The funeral was held at Mizpah United Church of Christ, Hopkins, Minnesota.
It look like one of those weirdo churches

This is why Obama was elected twice. You are absolutely correct on this. You know what "Change" was all about? It wasn't about making things better for the country. It was about imposing shared misery upon the achievers.

But be aware, this is all by design. They want you to live a life of resentment, uncertainty and chaos. That's how they get anything from you that you can use to level the playing field.

I grew up in Church of Christ, not weird at all desu.
If official story is true, then everyone should be scared of whites. A guy with zero military training was able to make many sophisticated bombs and carry out attacks? Buying batteries offline is what got him caught.

What does it mean? I sense some talmudic shit going on, but i can't put my finger on it.

Registered democrat

Attached: incels redpill.png (945x542, 48K)

that whole story about the sophisticated batteries he buy online was so stupid. I investigate more~!

Attached: ron paul.gif (670x473, 189K)

good grief it looks like a Ryan Lanza autistic rambling

the church has facebook page which states
>We are about 300 Christian people, committed to making the world a better place, beginning with Hopkins, We are all ages, several ethnicities, and varied sexual orientations. We are independent in thought and united in action. Our church is a member of The Center for Progressive Christianity.

>Omega males
>Riot

Good luck to get them to leave their room

Attached: 1503553944843.jpg (640x635, 125K)

Here is the real truth.

Attached: 4chan on male suicide.jpg (690x768, 129K)

Yep that’s all 100% true! Now get to fukk outta the way so the black bulls can take yo wyminzz, wh*te boy bitch

>I don't believe in the bible but let me quote it to make my retarded point.

This guy up in Wisconsin was also a quiet, employed, homeschooled guy who had never been in trouble before. He also "blew himself up" with homemade bomb materials a couple of weeks ago. The Feds came in, exploded his apartment building some more, and then said, "welp, time to burn the whole building down."
I've wondered since the start if these were related.
archive.is/nIilC

Also, nice of the media to lighted that Goblin up to a whiter shade of pale. Could they be more obvious in trying to create a white male terrorist? As others have said, he looks kosher or some "south of the border" mutt mix.

Attached: 148436388766.jpg (3024x4032, 870K)

>suicide with a bomb
Hardcore desu senpai

Oh shit senpai. Is it time to retake the Milopill?

this guy on camera could be anyone. Could be Ryan Lanza!

Attached: twitter austin.jpg (1092x980, 106K)

That is not this dude.

Awww he’s really cute :3

It's surveillance footage, he's wearing a wig

That would be great if they caught a copy cat,but considering it totally wasnt a cianigger its doubtful.

Homeschooling creates turboautists with poor social skills.

What the hell's going on? Quick rundown?

Serial bomber in Austin, Texas killed himself after he was on the run for 3 weeks

Not his build

The bomber did not bomb any eskimos. Ergo, he is an eskimo supremacist. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Attached: 1500135127388.png (1080x2220, 640K)

OPs photo was taken from his mom's facebook, from 2013

The surveillance photo guy is a lot stockier and has broader shoulders. Of course, Mark Conditt could have been bulking for awhile, but the news photo doesn't look like surveillance guy at all.

Lol
>SUSPECT WAS WHITE, WHITE SUPREMACIST!
vs.
>Christopher Dorner was opressed, troubled by the system, as a black man one could say he was justified

They're raiding his house in Pville right now looking for possible accomplices or devices, we'll see how this unfolds

The photo that is being posted of him is from 5 years ago.

What's the official story on how they knew it was this guy, anyway?

Super convenient that he was blown up.

don't home school your kids goyim
they need public school

Attached: 1520686272782.jpg (665x768, 113K)

I'll give you a quick summary from what I've read.

1) They said he used "exotic" batteries and they tracked down people who bought them.

2) They had camera footage of him inside a FedEx Building.

Lumping Seth Rich in there like a good goy.

They also said once they had his name as a suspect they then checked his IP and got his searches. They claim he turned his phone on and that also led them to him.

these are the days where literally anyone can be grabbed and planted
ips can be ghosted
video editing ai can put your face on anything as long as they have your webcam data files
you'll be famous in the news for the 24h cycle until the next guy gets taken

Of course you're going to stand by and take it if all you can do is virtue signal about how peaceful and non-threatening you are, even when you are facing extermination. How many anons come on here after some shrubs get burned calling the perp
>a CIA shill
>an FBI faggot
>acting like a nigger
>a mutt
>not white
>a kike
No one wants to take the gloves off because we convinced ourselves that being a victim gives us power. That's a kike's game. Winning is gives us power, and we are not winning. So long as we continue to believe in becoming a pacifistic martyr rather than fighting back, so long as we treat everyone who does fight back as a villain and not a saint and so long as we let our corrupt government be the master morality to our slave morality.

Anons here look at the nigger murder rate and say they are such niggers. They should be ashamed of themselves. What they should be looking at is the white on black murder rate and be ashamed it is not higher.

Attached: patronsaintoflibertarianism.png (433x560, 394K)

>so long as we let our corrupt government be the master morality to our slave morality
+ this is not going to change.

Seems kinda flimsy.

>he aint done nothin, he's a gud ol boy
>aint nothin his fault, he was fixin' to get his life in order
>he was a good 'ol boy, he went to 4-H meetings e'ry week
>he just needed more money fer dem sexbot programs, its everyone elses fault

But murdering some random niggers will only cause them to be touted as martyrs to white racism and increase the oppression. The country has to be changed from within. We are the next generation that one day will rule our respecive countries well, maybe not me or you - but people from our generation. It's important that the politics start being filled by people aware of the multiculti fiasco and do what is needed to be done - mass deportations.

>How many anons come on here after some shrubs get burned calling the perp
>>a CIA shill
>>an FBI faggot
>>acting like a nigger
>>a mutt
>>not white
>>a kike
This is Sup Forums. 100% of all people are liable to be called any of those things repeatedly in any thread. It doesn't mean most anons believe it.

Anyone else notice how they shot up the brightness on his photo?

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

why is that picture so over-exposed?

>But murdering some random niggers will only cause them to be touted as martyrs to white racism and increase the oppression.
And this only works because people like you believe in the martyrdom narrative. People can go on and on about the martyred Indians of the past but it doesn't matter at all because they're still dead and their lineage has pretty much ended. Mexico is what happens when the native is permitted his revenge. Do not submit to or promote this narrative - crush all of our enemies, let the crybaby pacifists cry about it and then crush them too. Erase all history that they ever existed. They won't cry for you when you are gone and will gladly erase your history.

Well that is very weird. Wisconsin is pretty far from Texas though. What could link them?

you know that one is coming down the pipeline after the guns are confiscated and all packages are inspected before shipment.

You talk big, but it would require a literal civil war, with whites united against niggers and shitskins to make a dent in their numbers. Plus, where do we draw a line? What about mulattoes? Well, obviously they're to be killed too, but what about those 1/4 black? You count on others to do this, but they'd be lying their lives down to kill a few negros. How the hell you think you'll convince people to do this, especially when the fear of being branded a racist or a bigot is so prevalent?

Attached: Semites.png (965x491, 791K)

It's sad but that was my first thought, i would date him.

Just convince the shitskins to start the war, whites won't have a choice at that point.

>"exotic" batteries

Attached: average joe.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

whats up with all the cringey lefty smuggies going around lately? shareblue get a new graphics guy?

he's white, what are you a conspiracy nut? Schizophrenics like you should be locked up, Mark is not a jew and any connection he has to the jewish faith is simply coincidental.

Ive seen better sandy hook comparisons. Security camera footage is a blob. It could have been sam hyde

Attached: Nick Cruise car.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I don't really know. But both of these guys were in their 20s, homeschooled, and from seemingly loving families. Neither of them had any criminal history and yet both of them were killed making bombs within a couple of weeks of each other. Maybe there was a plot in Wisconsin that got foiled, I don't know. Gonna have to see what comes out of this situation in Texas, they've basically covered up the stuff in Wisconsin.

Oh, and another guy was arrested in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago with bomb materials in his apartment in Madison.
archive.is/F6Pmv

>why is that picture overexposed
>free you're mentally ill he's not a Jew!

I think you need help kek

This sounds like the excuse niggers give

>muh systemic exploitation by the man wah wah wah

Niggers and third worlders complain the system is against them.

White soyboys complain the system is against them

Feminist fags complain the system is against them.

Everyone seems to have the system against them and every group believes the System is in favor of the Others.

>FUCK OFF AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Attached: IMG_0030.png (600x503, 152K)

Maybe the system is against everyone and rugged in favor of the wealthy, oh wait that's commie shit i better stfu

I'm afraid they know that Whitey is their sole benefactor at this point. If they raised a hand against them, then I'd end up like the various African colonial domains. Nigs destroy everything and then beg for help from their old colonial masters. There's a plenty of documentaries dealing with what they'd done to themselves. Even in America, look what happens to cities like Detroit. It's as if it was hit by a nuke. Niggers are more destructive than nuclear weapons. What's worse, their mutt offspring appears to be just as incapable of forethought and are just as degenerate. I don't know what to do about this - of course I wouldn't wish mass killing upon anyone, so my idea would be to stop promoting subhumans and instead start giving incentives for whites to have more offspring. Create programs that will make having more kids far more viable. Do the reverse for nogs - the more children they have, the less welfare they get. Dissenters will be shot.

That's exactly the way they described it. I had to read it several times to make sure I wasn't seeing things lol

Is that his mom? Because on her Faceberg, it said that she's from St Jewess Park, Minnesota.

Attached: St. Louis Park, Minnesota - Wiki_ .png (1648x154, 39K)

The equality narrative, the martyrdom narrative and the pacifist narrative have to be replaced with a thirst for victory and a spirit of conquest. We have confused civilization with self-pacification. I'd start by calling anyone who speaks glowingly of belonging to a "non-violent" race a coward. Weakness is not a virtue.

My point is,

If no one believes in the State any more, Politics are done for. Why argue anymore with Liberal faggots?

Why argue with our enemies and complain like fags when reorganization is the only solution

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (955x716, 137K)

Do you think blacks actually realize that though? Most don't even realize their free money comes from white tax dollars.

Every dot point you made literally describes a certain group of people. kek

Oh no i 100% agree with you on that

It's Reddit they've been raiding since after the election, demonrats are literal grown children, mad they lost so they go ahead and kill the innocent like this tard then they scrub and screech white terroist even though he's demonrat.

> we'll see how this unfolds
Sure we will. Remember Vegas? Me neither.

Yea I'm pretty sure the ghetto niggers should be simply gassed. The ones honestly working should be spared. Even though the absolute majority of blacks are destructive niggers, then there are some, a small amount, that actually try to behave like people and I respect them for that attempt.

do you ever realize how retarded you sound?
do you think to yourself, "man, this is what i've done with my life?"

God damn... now this is getting too coincidental. Another young (30 yo) white guy possibly making bombs in his apartment? I think you're right... there's got to be some connection here. I just hope they aren't Sup Forumsacks

Here's our Benjamin Morrow friend: linkedin.com/in/benjamin-morrow-76764676/

>omega
Gammanon, your zeal for proving your own superiority is clouding your vision. The most isolated, the most anomic individuals are precisely the ones who would be doing the most reckless violence. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

so, what's the climate at the fbi with all the comey/muller bullshit that happened?

>Sup Forums absolutely btfo. Between cries of "he looks kinda Jewish" to "obvious false flag" the cognitive dissonance is palpable.
>Here's a nice bible quote, Matthew 7:5
>"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

The irony here is that the scripture you quote actually condemns (you) more than those you are arguing against.

Cryptokike patsy sacrifice confirmed.

there was also another guy in the same area a bit before that who also get raided. I forget the details though. but similar situation with the chemicals

Here's our Brian Campbell friend facebook com/atypicalbnc