>youtube.com/watch?v=6x9v9os6jrk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEZfBTssf6w
twitter.com/tsuki_akari/status/931506985140330497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Duce!

cute!

Such a good series with so many good girls

I want to marry Shizuka and have her babies!

Agreed

Is Nishi an idiot?

Chi-Ha-Tan is culturally stupid

Alice is my waifu.

Game looks like it has a good amount of tanks. I can't wait to multi-track drift a sexy Sd.Kfz. 171 around a bigass T28. Is there a full list of tanks to be included anywhere?

Probably all the tanks that were in the show

Wait, no crosshair?

There's a video of the gameplay of the Korean version of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEZfBTssf6w

Since this is likely the new GuP thread, I just want to mention that the director confirmed he finished the final cut of the 1st OVA yesterday.
twitter.com/tsuki_akari/status/931506985140330497

Also, that was 22 days before the show was to be debuted. So it seems Actas is getting its act together under Bandai supervision.

It's the Oarai Ankou Festival today and tomorrow in Japan though it's raining today it seems. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate for tomorrow's GuP event.

New GuP figures announced on the Oarai Ankou Festival

Oh wow it's making me lose IQ. Seriously that was more idiotic than World of Thunder Tanks. It seems I have to watch the first 2 Monogatari Movies this evening to replenish my lost brain cells. Seriously this amount of bad taste is mind boggling to ones with superior taste such as I.

If you really believe in that, then stop wasting your precious time in replying in this thread and just worship your Monogatari overlords.

I like it, nice detail.

Katyusha is so cute!

That would be quite a number of vehicles.

remove the t, u, s, h, a and add k, y, o, i, n and you have literal perfection.

Remove this illegal image at once

I want to CHARGE! inside of Nishi!

Post yfw this game turns out to be better than World of Tanks

That's not so hard to do user

That's shite though. Play something by Graviteam instead.

Glad I haven't dropped a cent on it.
Just thousands of hours of my life

Not that big of an achievement. I don't even know why this game looks similar to WoT when WoT isn't anything like Girls und Panzer. War Thunder is much better in that regard.

They shouldn't have gotten help from the guys at WOT
All the tanks looks like they're floating off the ground based on the PV

If we get interchangeable crews, I wonder if Nina will get a huge speed buff if you put her in a tank with a tiny gun, she could basically hang out of the hatch and lob ammunition at other tanks with her strength.

I doubt we'd get interchangable crews, would be pretty cool tho

I think only the commanders will be popping in and out of the tank but like the video showed you can put them in different tanks.