jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the one that black guy has in steel ball run, mad convenient

Probably heaven's door

You could make literally anyone your slave

it did nothing but hype him up
Pocoloco's luck was completely genuine

my favorite from part 4

My waifu as a stand that I can fug and also since I feel what my stand feels I get double the pleasure.

star platinum or the world

Red Hot Chili Pepper, as his stats can be the most ridiculous I've ever seen in a stand. Plus I can pretend I'm Enel. Lightning and electricity based power shit is always sounding good to me.

>Dragon Dive
>image under it clearly says Dragon Drive
How did you manage to fuck that up.

Gold Experience of course.
Part 5 anime when

Heaven's Door.
You could rule the world with this Stand, and dumbass Rohan just draws his stupid manga.

my stand would be over 6'

what kind of retard wouldn't pick giorno's stand

Don't you have to draw something really good that it touches people's hearts or some shit and makes a connection with them for Heaven's Door to work?

I was going to pick gold experience, but then I was reading up on how, although he is as fast as, he isn't as strong as star platinum or crazy diamond in terms of physical strength.

Harvest a best

he is basically god

Quit trying to force Sup Forums to have good taste.

Crazy diamond because I'm always breaking my shit

how so?

read the manga

it's been a while, point it out to me

or not, it's up to you

Scary Monsters because Dinosaurs.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem

the one that makes Sup Forums a tolerable place

Sticky Fingers
Fav stand design. It's a strong punch ghost but can also do nifty tricks

This, because RHCP is one of my favorite band.

You see, now I was sure you'd posting something along those lines. We were talking about experience. No where along this thread did anyone mention requiem. Now, if you aren't that user, you can still point out to me in the manga where he is "basically god", or not. It is still up to you.

Anything from the current decade? Are you somehow incapable of enjoying anything recent? Try enjoying all eras of anime please.

Star Platinum Requiem is still better than GER, assuming it's just TWOH SP.

they are still the same stand. and if you aren't being retarded or just twisting my words, no one is that stupid to name GE the strongest stand without including the requiem version.

I choose The World.

D4C so I could go to a different world where my life isn't fucking shit

and he's got a pretty nice dick

I'd choose Crazy Diamond too so I can repair my stuff.

King Crimson, then I Requiem him, making his ability 100% unexplanaible and accomplish things by just screaming his name

it would be that nightmare goggle comic

>go to 100 different worlds
>I dont see the difference chapel

Crazy diamond is the best practical stand. Not only could I open a repair shop but you could buy broken things/rundown houses and live a life of luxury

The only problem is trying to keep attention away from yourself.

GER required the arrow. In no way was it that inherently powerful on its own. If people wanted to talk about GE, they would mention GE. If people wanted to talk about GER, they would mention GER. In your case, it's not so much as twisting your words as there weren't any or enough words for me to twist. If you're gonna talk about a specific thing, use the name it's specifically used to describe it, that's what names are for: to distinguish things among other things.

Weather report, using this strand is pure fun.
You can shoot lightning, make it rain, snow!, fire tornados!
Are you thirsty? FCKING CONDENSE
You can swim with bubble of oxygen!
Its one of the coolest stands, prove me wrong anons.

I mean, no one knows about Stands even after some insane stuff that happened during the series (like, dunno, witnessing Kira getting literally destroyed by Star Platinum and stuff in front of tons of people)

>Dragon Drive is required viewing now
I thought Sup Forums hated isekai?

People wouldn't have to know about stands to draw attention. All it takes is one person noticing you buying a rust bucket of a car and that car being fixed exceptionally fast and then they ask all sorts of technical questions that you can't answer leading to more questions.

Or slipping up and getting caught on camera fixing something somehow

Or fixing something that's supposed to be technically irreparable leading to questions.

It's tightrope you would have to walk when it comes to this power. It's not even the type that can keep you from being hunted down by the government. The last thing you want to do is become a guinea pig for the CIA

Gay and irelevant

the right choice

Everyone will choose GER

Hey Ya!

Whitesnake is the patrician choice

He's even stronger in the modern day. You could send him to search through people's phones, and the internet is would be like the TV cables so you could become the ultimate hacker

Hermit Purple, ESP and long range spying sounds fun.

>assuming it's just TWOH SP
It's clearly not. Heaven and requiem are two entirely different concepts. Also not canon

no

Yes.
Rohan draws Pink Dark Boy in the air before turning people into books.

Why did it work on Josuke in the Highway Star arc when it didn't work before?

Because Josuke's eyes weren't closed.

This is relevant how?

killer queen. love everything about it

well if you want to take it literally , then user was talking about Giorno's stand and you assumed it was GE only.

can literally avoid my problems

Either Heaven's Door to enslave and coerce whoever I wanted, The World to become the best magician ever or Crazy Diamond to become a world renowned healer.
Wow, now I'm sad I can't have one.

>no bohemian rhapsody to make anime real
Why is Sup Forums so ducking dumb?

the one with stopping time so the world or star platinum

imagine the possibilities