Fug! Ukyo is dead. Ranma thread

Fug! Ukyo is dead. Ranma thread.

This is now a Lum thread

Never watched the original dub, meh.

RIP. Ukyo was and is best girl from Ranma 1/2.

Goodnight sweet princess

>Not even included or remembered in the last arc
>Best anything

That was Takahashi railroading Ranma into ending with her self insert. Why else would she suddenly ignore all the other girls and send Ryouga away with the pig girl.
Shampoo being in the last arc as an antagonist was her way of telling the fanbase they couldn't do jack shit to stop her this time.

Does anyone honestly like the idea of Ranma and Akane getting together?

I thought maybe my memories might've exaggerated things, but they're both way too fucking dysfunctional to work.

They didn't really have a couple dynamic. Every time those two had a moment of bonding it was becauae of some random romance trope at work, be it amnesia, a love potion and whatnot.

Ranma x Kuno is my OTP.

Worst couple in existence. Heck, at one point Nabiki liked Ranma more than Akane

No.

Felt forced all the way through.

I was always a fan of Shampoo, then I ate okonamiyaki once and now I understand why she's best girl.

It is a sad thing when even a crack pairing would have a better dynamic than violent histrionic turbo tomboy and foot-in-mouth martial arts dork.

La chica del cabello de fuego.

Wasn't it basically forced? Takahashi was buttmad Lum got so popular, so with Ranma with Ranma, she pretty much put her foot down and did what she wanted, even if it didn't please fans.

Damn, I didn't know she played Ukyo. Underrated Ranma girl.

Explain to me why being given a truckload of cash would make her mad. Do you mean the character Lum being popular over whatsherface forgettable lady, which I assume was her self insert?

That's the spice. Lum was originally a one-off character that surged into being the most popular, and completely eclipsed Shinobu.

Gee, I wonder how the beautiful magical girl dressed like an oni, which a adorably distinctive pattern of speech and cute accessories would trump the average jane.

>utterly moronic vile disgusting spic sees a va dying as an excuse to make another shitty ranma thread, where he spams shit quality images the whole way through
I legitimately hope the entirety of latin america starves to death one day. Those dictators are doing gods work.

rood

Thank fuck they didn't end up together.

t. a Bulmafag

what the hell are you talking about?

There's a 480p H265 batch of the series on Nyaa, could someone start to seed already?!

Ukyo is alive, Assholes
Ukyo > kasumi > nabiki > akane >>>>> shit > kodachi > shampoop

Ranma x Ranma is better

Kodachi is better anyway.

Go back to Sup Forums fgt