Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1519463847747m.jpg (807x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Friendly reminder (that OP is a faggot making a Sup Forums-tier bait thread).

"Polish Death Camps"

/thread

>flag
>anti German picture
I wonder who could be behind that flag

Attached: 1521306174956.png (695x509, 32K)

Both are wrong.

Attached: did you know.jpg (1350x801, 265K)

Go to sleep pole

This polish kike again..

it's true really. kant ruined the enlightenment, marx ruined europe and marcuse ruined america. everything bad comes from germany

no. its definitely the Jews

Attached: 1518990787876.png (2988x2068, 1.64M)

Friendly reminder the top is a Jewish characture that hasn't existed since the 1980s and even then were larping feds tying themselves to the militia movement to discredit them.

Attached: keepokeepingon.jpg (510x339, 21K)

Also, ashkenazi means literally german and they have german surnames. The worst jews are germanized.

>bending over backwards for Shlomo

Boy are you friends with Jefferson Sessions or Donald Trump?

it certainly seems that way. Jews have played their part, however.

SHUT UP GOY

Attached: 999.png (680x680, 290K)

Attached: 1521366500689.png (851x721, 231K)

>both are wrong
Both are not equally as retarded though. Nazi larpers position themselves within the egalitarian narrative as the bad guys that wear their racist badge proudly.

As a white nationalist I reject the egalitarian world-view altogether and see "racism" as nothing more than the moral equivalent of the term "heretic". Outside of the egalitarian world-view, racism is a meaningless term so I'm hardly going structure the appearance of my beliefs around being that thing.

it's the liberals that hold most of the political power, these include some jews and some germans.

And it's the jews and germans who promote egalitarianism and diversity like no other.

Hahaha don't make me laugh pathetic brainwashing imbecile kike, we kow full well it's the jews

>trix fix your hideous jewry, not pass it on the germans, fucking JIDF rats.

Attached: 26tanj.jpg (474x435, 43K)

man it must suck being a greek cuck, not only your entire nation is german slave, you are actively defending them

Attached: 1521597891911.png (731x709, 234K)

Concerted efforts by JIDF
>sage every post, fucking lyuing cunt spineless psycho jewish scumbags

Broken jew mongols

Attached: 1521502621727.jpg (668x363, 62K)

Its weird because Poland is the Jewish capital of europe. You're definitely a kike.

WENN ICH DAS SEH

>Blame the Germans for being the only people willing to fight the global golem of Jewish interests

>Don't blame the Jews

Fuck off Schlomo

wait I always thought Sup Forumscucks praise poland because there are next to no jews here after the holocaust and 1968, now it's jewish capital?
I think you might have cognitive dissonance, stormcuck

Fuck you kurvaaaaa you neanderthal fucking kike, must really suck to be persecuted gassed killed and burned alive out of every fucking place you settled in you fucking mongolifiere kike dumb fucking autistic ashkenazi cunt
Subhuman , fucking dysgenic carricature of a human , you're not ever worth your corpseas firewood you sheckel clutching whore jew

Attached: 1516238397836.png (301x286, 107K)

@164828751
>he's so angry about being a german cuckslave he can't even reply to proper post
ain't even gonna give you a (You), cuckboy

>G*rmanics calling other people kikes
Wew. Can't make this shit up
Keep crying, G*rmanic kikes

Attached: 1518220925867.png (1186x889, 434K)

Fucking lizard kikes worthless sack oh hay filled with shit , go to hell you steal human air by just breathing it.
Go to hell already.

Attached: 1516140533469.jpg (1800x989, 324K)

go to bed, turk

Attached: 1514257029100.gif (288x303, 176K)

Europe would've been way better if this happened to G*RMany and all G*rmanics were holocausted

Attached: G-rmanicsBTFO.png (938x852, 844K)

Attached: WW2 and Banking.png (1680x2975, 835K)

Attached: NatSoc.jpg (1024x878, 196K)

A mutt calls a greek turk.What in the actual fuck is going on?

completly agree, only bavarians are worth shit but they are forced to live in one country with g*rman vermin

You think i'm fishing for yous you retarded bastard ashkewhore ? Go kill yourself already you children will be ass ugly as your granparent you cursed dysgenic ugly fucking race of spineless mongol spastic niggers JEWS kikes fucking beasts broken niggers

Attached: 1521595402499.jpg (640x632, 156K)

The Germans did bring Lenin to Russia with the hopes he would cause a revolution and pull them out of the war, that's true.

>Friendly reminder: its NOT the jews
Threadly reminder, Hitler was right.

Attached: polan is kiked.png (903x461, 72K)

Am not related to the donmehs whearing a little cap in your pic you deep imbecile rock banging monkey neanderthal cursed race ratface nigger kike psychopathic cocksucker metzitzzah bpeh kike JEW human sculpted excrement golem judaist . kek

Dysgenic looking freak kike insect

Attached: th.jpg (474x537, 65K)

I think he was trying to insult the Greek over the fact that Greece was occupied by Turks for hundreds of years, just like Albania was. The implication being that you, like us, are in fact mutts too.

Attached: GREEKROACH-SAYS-WEWUZ.jpg (501x673, 168K)

I'm not a siptar i'm a greek,and plus for the greek merchant pic there,greeks have been and still are the most anti-semitic people in Europe,and probably are in the top 20 most anti-kike countries

Fuck off, kike.
Sage and hide.

Difference between you and me is that I'm not a morally crippled culturally stunted subhuman kike midget who's a dysgenic fuck with cock sucking priests who fort thousands of years give rabies to their children like pedophile cannibal high clergy of the sich degenerate ugly disgusting looking socially apelike stonege cult imbecile jewish subhumamn race has done for thousands and thousands of years . For fucks sake you are the gutter of humanity from any angle you can peek at it fucking degenerate rotten niggers, kikes .

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Fucking jew scum worthless garbage

>Germany at fault for ww1
kys. stopped reading there

no i sie zesrał
taki jest wygląd twój robaku

Attached: 1436128037104.gif (500x281, 576K)

Fuck you, kike. I hope someone murders you and genocides your entire people.

It is indeed the Germans, but also the kikes.

Wrong, it's just the kikes.

>poland

Just fucking call yourselves russia already you hacks

Why do you hate us?

First we are centrist monarchist, then you take that away from us, then we become fascists, but you hate that too, so we become radical humanitarians, but you hate that TOO.

WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO, make up your god damn mind.

This isn't fair, is it because we are better then you?

Germans built America and then kikes ruined it.

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

To find who rules over you find ones you can't criticize.

Attached: IMG_0504.jpg (765x960, 90K)

My god, it was the eternal kraut this whole time

It's the a*glos...

ITT: JIDF

Attached: 1379843042596.jpg (1024x761, 235K)

>we dindu nuffin
good thing you're removing yourself from the face of this planet, vermin

Germans aren't really white. The founders didn't let them participate in the founding on the US for a reason.

And yes, Nazis ruined the future for true white people by being incredibly mentally ill faggots.

So yes, the Germans are a big problem.

Attached: IMG_2633.jpg (1196x1538, 501K)

Just stop ruining Europe for at least a few generations, please.

>>we dindu nuffin
Wrong, we did what you told us to do and every time you complained about the results.
Nothing is ever good enough for you anti-Germanite.

I'm a celt :^)

Jews are on every side now. They're not one group anymore but are fighting amongst eachother as to how they can survive and thrive. Some want the (((White Ethnostate))) where they can blend in and be protected from the Arabs and other groups who wish to genocide them, whereas others think that (((Diversity))) will bring about a mutt slave class that will not threaten them.

Maybe you shouldn't have forced democracy on us?
That would have prevented this whole debacle, but NO, you absolutely couldn't stop.

>unironically thinking that Germans are the best
have fun being enriched

>>unironically thinking that Germans are the best
I didn't say that (but it is true).

Yeah ok. Washington Jefferson Lincoln all Germans /s. Hessians were German Mercenary who sided with RedCoats. CIA (deepstate) and the central bankers use Jews because they are allowed duel citizenship for life. CIA can't use Americans in American soil by law.

Attached: IMG_1994.jpg (982x952, 136K)

yeah they are so "best" that as a group of people, they won't exist in a generation

The Franks also stopped Islam, just saying.

>not implement (((democracy))) till forced
>bad
shit b8/inferiority complex Pole/kike

The fault of that is an anti-German traitor.

At least we can rest in piece knowing that America will be dead before we are, at least we are more then 56% white.

not for long

sage and report these threads

Attached: 1496696780755.png (1512x960, 746K)

it's funny because liberal smuggies aren't funny at all no matter how much they post

>Mercenary who sided with
Yes, that is what mercenaries do.

You will be dead forever before Germany is dead forever.

We got Trump. Looks like someone in Germany didn't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Attached: IMG_1989.jpg (718x458, 61K)

you are literally being over run by muzzies. you are becoming part of a caliphate. We will solve the nigger/spic problem long before you solve the muzzie problem. We are addressing it as we speak. As we speak, your camel faced bitch of a leader is letting in millions upon millions of muzzies. Nice try mohammed

>We got Trump.
wow

>you are literally being over run by muzzies
Yes.

>We will solve the nigger/spic problem long before you solve the muzzie problem.
No you won't.

>We are addressing it as we speak.
By doing what?
Are non whites, citizen or not, being round up and put in concentration camps?

Attached: 1511522026002.png (1232x2974, 203K)

your people are destroying Europe for a THIRD time. Germans are literal faggots that can't decide between being genocidal lunatics or complete fucking cucks.

>I have no Idea about history the Image.

Just bantz m8. I like Greeks and Albanians.
>Difference between you and me is that I'm not a morally crippled culturally stunted subhuman kike midget
No, the difference between you and me is that I don't take this place as seriously as a heart attack, and m ego isn't so fragile that I can't bantz with everyone like we're secretly friends. I bet you're a manlet too, amirite? Only manlets are this fragile...

Attached: debnts.png (720x631, 360K)

It's anglos that stopped applying the jewish ban in 1650s, which is how they got so powerful and eventually conquered the world.

Anglos are the worst of all europeans.

Picture related, it's how europe calls britain.

Attached: albion.gif (1100x1589, 897K)

>your people are destroying Europe for a THIRD time
Not really, Merkel is an American puppet, you were the people who forced democracy on us remember?

we are deporting spics in increasing numbers and are supporting a nationalist populist rebellion so powerful that it elected the leader of the free world.

The Germans are pretty unsuccessful in the US. The Protestant Germans, I mean. They are like the lowest performing European group here in the states.

German Catholics however actually do pretty well.

Attached: IMG_2502.jpg (1242x278, 69K)

muh american imperialism. You sound like a nigger

>we are deporting spics in increasing numbers
Citizens?
Of course not, the demographic will stay as terrible as they are.

>nationalist populist rebellion
Yeah, sure, if that makes you sleep at night...

muh american imperialism. You sound like a nigger

>muh american imperialism.
Yes, that isn't a meme, you know.

>weak kike bait

Attached: 1516004773560.jpg (265x190, 7K)

>Of course not, the demographic will stay as terrible as they are.
even if we can't reduce the number of spic citizens they are 1000000000000x better than muzzies

>they are 1000000000000x better than muzzies
Not really.

Yep and you'd be begging us for help shortly. I heard Russia is cutting off natural gas. And Africa is exporting muzzies. FYI Poland signed a natural gas deal with Trump. And Merkel is Related to hitler who is related to Rothschild.

Attached: IMG_1356.jpg (721x928, 110K)

you are a weak minded subhuman nigger. The state of Germany is the fault of the Germans and nobody else. But in typical nigger gibsmedat fashion you don't/can't get you ape brain around the idea that your people are just shit and that your circumstances are your fault