Soap from corpses

Is it true, human cadavers were made into soap during World War II?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses

Attached: 34.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/03/david-stein-cole-holocaust-revisionist
youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
newspunch.com/macaulay-culkin-hollywood-shoes-dead-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=oRFLi14oqzA
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0&t=2015s
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/22/remains-of-holocaust-victims-used-as-guinea-pigs-found-at-french-forensic-institute/?utm_term=.bbefee811ad3
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
hungarianskeptics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao no, would you use a soap bar made out of a Jew?
I rest my case.

no but they do it now with fetuses and other remains

look up collagen

There was a hilarious donahue show where this jew kid and revisionist talk about the holohoax. Guy gets into the topic of the soap fake meme..old jew lady gets up and screams: the soap was REALLLLLL...REEEEEE saw it myself during the holocaust REEEEEE...revisionist guy points out that even an Israeli Uni said it was fake, lady repeats she saw them making the soap...

These survivors are the real pieces of shit.

Not sure about soap but I know for a fact that they made burgers out of human flesh during wwii

is it no surprise that they founded hollywood? they made a professional career out of lying and call it acting

yes, it would steal all the dirt

>newfriends are now a daily thing.
>shill threads always attracts tons of facts and redpills
>shill threads also contain the enemy

Shill threads are a net gain for us.
The more counters we hit them with, the more newfriends we redpill

And the more obvious their tactics become.

If we do not respond to them. They will do their job and shill it on the board for hours. Newfriends then become exposed to the purely controlled narrative that we must stamp out.

Please, someone refute me.

It doesnt take too long to pop in and put these shit fucks in their place, and stop this decline into degeneracy.

Unless of course, if you have any reason that my observation is wrong. Lets discuss it..

No it's bollocks, like the lampshades and the shrunken heads, the list goes on and on and on and on

This constant lying means they can never be believed in regards to the lolocaust

true, they have CIA and US army public relations departments in Hollywood.

Can't make this shit up...well, actually, they do make this shit up.

>soap
>lampshades
>rollercoasters
>eagle cage
>electric floor
>masturbation machines

But they were gassed right? That part happened RIGHT GOYS!?

Lye soap made with fat and potash

>i refuse to believe in objective facts therefore it must be a lie
kek

Attached: 2017-11-07-225627_410x413.png (410x413, 227K)

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/03/david-stein-cole-holocaust-revisionist

Attached: Republican-Party-Animal_FRONT-COVER_300ppi_RGB.jpg (1801x2700, 4M)

Attached: 1483553570802.png (988x1500, 2.2M)

wasn't there also a machine that fapped jews to death?
anyone got the blueprints for that?

Attached: doge.jpg (265x265, 8K)

>>rollercoasters
>electric floor
>masturbation machines

These ones are trolls of trolls trolling trolls.

If you're going to revise your personal holocaust, be sure of your data.

The lampshades and soap however were trolls 1.0, before trolling had been synthesized and mass produced.

Thanks for the link, user.

It's common knowledge. Didn't you go to school?

>they do it now with fetuses and other remains
like foreskins to smear on your face

Attached: jew_dick_cream.jpg (685x754, 200K)

>wasn't there also a machine that fapped jews to death?

no. that ones to make holocaust revisers seem ludicrous and insane.

which many of them are.

Don't forget about the holocoaster and electric floor though goy!

aww man, I was so hoping to automate my fapping with German engineering.

So many memoirs sound way more retarded than the revisionists.

My personal favorite is the story about the cesspool fucking...jews getting randy when knee deep in shit. That is so jew, obsessed with shit.

Of course not. The British used the same propaganda twice. In WWI it was candles from death Germans in WWII it was Soap from death jews.

>Can-FAP

Attached: 1521383822017.jpg (560x375, 41K)

Post the link nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

thanks for the link

>>masturbation machines
And we have a winner!

Yes, you are the first person in this thread to refer to a book published in 2004 by a non jew who had never been to Europe (Australian) who lied and said he was a jewish camp survivor (probably for the money)
A book so bad the publisher withdrew it. a book so bad that no-one on the planet believes a wrd of it.
A book so bad that the only people who know about are trolls on Sup Forums who have done no research and just rely on memes for their “’knowledge”

You have tried to suggest that an historical event did not happen because of a story told fifty years later in a book that also tells of how he escaped from Auschwitz with two other children and how they were fed by wolves, who threw up food for them to eat - which was better than the food they got in the camp. (I am not making this shit up – look it up)

As a reward you get the Shiny Medal of Shit Tier Argument

Wear it with pride, and always remember how Trump has a basement full of boys he feeds pizza to as he masturbates them to death with his robot hair, so he can collect the semen for Hillary to make into her special potion that she uses to melt steel beams and sells as “fluoride” to the water industry

>But they were gassed right? That part happened

yes it did.

Attached: hivinfectedfaggot.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>Can-FAP
>not being a lifetime member

Attached: can_fap.png (983x926, 177K)

>"Did the Holocaust really happen, and what proof do we have that even one Jew was killed in a gas chamber?"
>"Those questions however are being asked and causing FÜHRERS on campuses all across America."
How prescient.

Attached: 1488601079012.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Aww, sorry sweetie, but you came second - still be cheerful, you get the Parcipation medal of Shit Tier Argument for referencing the worst fake book in holocaust history.
see

Check em!

Check em!

Check em!

Attached: nigger-shit.gif (360x292, 216K)

knowing what the kikes are like in hollywood, it wouldn't surprise if the kikes made soap and leather out of the germans, then accused the germans of their own crime. Such bizarre stories have to come from someone, and criminals accusing others of their own crimes is a norm.

no you don't

newspunch.com/macaulay-culkin-hollywood-shoes-dead-children/

YOU USE FAT TO MAKE SOAP NOT THE WHOLE BODY
most bodies were emaciated and almost no fat
>holohoax
>muh gorill bux

>Germans hate jews and consider them subhuman
>Germans turn jews into soap to wash with

Really?

Attached: astounding.jpg (200x268, 11K)

the electric floor came from a rumor (note the word) during the war - they knew that large numebrs of people were being killed in rooms at one time - but they did not how. Gas was suggested, as was exhaust fumes, adn also steam, or electrocution.

turned out they were wrong about the steam adn the elctrocution.

no one was ever accused of the electric floor thing, and it was never raised again once the truth about the gassing and exhaust fumes use was discovered.

such rumors are common in wartime - or at other times (hey there are people on this board who believe that there were no planes on 9/11 and half america thinks the pilots were Iraqi - shit stories are normal)

You seem pretty triggered, Schlomo.

Attached: jew angry.png (499x583, 298K)

but the vast majority are sane and consistent with the documents and physical evidence and the testimony of the guards

OY VEY DE GOYIM EMACIATED US AND THEN USED THE COPIOUS AMOUNT OF FAT AND SKIN THAT WE HAD TO MAKE SOAP AND LAMPSHADES

Thats the joke. You got it.

Haha holy shit

You tried way too hard for this one

Masturbation machines were at Nuremberg Trials btw

The Montel Williams one is also great. Download now before it's too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRFLi14oqzA

youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0&t=2015s

No, it did not. Not one gay, not one jew, not one commie, not one degenerate faggot was ever placed in a room in which gas was used to kill them.
That is a blatant fucking lie, and you know it.
Not a lie?
Show me ONE corpse that has been gassed you unbelievable stupid faggot.

You need fat to render into lard which is then mixed with lye to make soap.

>starving jews don't have fat
>therefore you can't make soap from them

Hello newfriend, please lirk more

some idiot posts this every day, in every thread that mentions the holocaust. I am trying to point out that it is beyond retarded. a faker fakes an account fifty years after the facts and people on here think this proves it never happened (and some even think that historians believe this shit)

According to the boss of italian jews: no.

>Thing that cleans
>Made from something as filthy as yid
I dont believe it.

If I dispute the numbers that died in the camps, and tend towards the typhus/destroyed suppy line explanation of the deaths in Auschwitz, but fully accept that mass graves in the East were filled with Jews who were executed by bullet, am I a holocaust denier or not?

Not a trick question I'm trying to work it out.

no they were not - or at least, that is the first time I have ever seen that claimed - please show me the place in the transcript.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/22/remains-of-holocaust-victims-used-as-guinea-pigs-found-at-french-forensic-institute/?utm_term=.bbefee811ad3

holy fuck I just died

Attached: 1520338753937.jpg (608x402, 13K)

Nah, you basically believe the truth.

do you count exhaust fumes as gas?

and what do you say about the testimony of Hoess the Auschwitz camp commandant, who talked about the development of the use of Zyklon B and the method of gassing prisoners?

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

it wasn't made from jews...

>If I dispute the numbers that died in the camps,
why do you dispute the numbers that died in the camps?

again - what numbers do you think died int eh camps, and why?

>no images of gassed corpses
>"remains found" in france
>no bodies just Samples

No One Denies That NSDP Forces Experimented On Prisoners, Plenty Of Evidence For It, In Fact A Large number Of Medical Advances Were Due To those Experiments, Especially In the Field Of Hypothermia.

I Said Show Me An Image Of a Gassed Corpse, You Could Not.
Instead You Throw Up An Article About Something No One Has Denied.

Get Bent Schlomo.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-30-18-25-30.png (800x1280, 123K)

Confessions acquired under duress and threat of violence to your family and loved ones invalidate those confessions, even if true. You do know that right?

Yes also lamps furniture and they used tatoos as paintinga

Pretty sure it was less than 500,000

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM

The Holocaust Testimonies you didn't hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s

if I showed you an image of a corpse, would you accept it was a gassed person?

how about this one

lots of gassed corpses

Attached: sondorkommando2.jpg (296x448, 19K)

More lurking for you

except there is no reason to think that Hoess memoirs were under any duress or that he was told what to say.

No revisionist historian claims this - only Sup Forumstards who just say (without any evidence or reason) that all guard testimony was under torture or duress.

he was a traitor.
a known traitor

also gas isnt visible
it doesnt have a visible black smoke like every kike says they saw pouring from the gas chamber

>pouring from the gas chamber
that would mean it wasnt air tight and therefore gassing would be impossible

>I wanted it to be real
>it is
>MFS

That image shows how ignorant you and how nothing of what you say should be taken seriously.
Know why? Go on, take a guess as to why.

can't play your videos - but the one with the chimney - I presume makes some great play of the chimney being built by the soviets?

Attached: chimney.jpg (2520x4504, 2.68M)

Logistic supply while getting every donkey cart, bridge, truck train etc etc shot to shit and blown up. If they struggled to fuel tanks there is no supply to move material to burn Jews. Simple math on the logistics problem is enough to call bullshit.

I have seen the Treblinka archaeology hoax video - it is shit. the arguments are weak (no one said that the body of that boy was found or even that he was in Treblinka - it is obviously a stock shot - that is not to say that thousands of boys like him were not murdered there) and it shows a clear lack of any understanding of how archaeology works.

very byre poor, and full of deflections and lies.

>Pretty sure it was less than 500,000
why?

Poland alone lost 3 million. Hungary lost almost 500,000

France lost 70,000

where do you get your numbers?

Best way to cope with a typhoid epidemic is to burn the contaminated bodies.

Attached: Andersonville typhoid.jpg (2027x3456, 862K)

>no reason to think
>Thememoirs, profiles, and letters of Kommandant Rudolf Hoss were written between October 1946 and April 1947 at the suggestion ofJan Sehn,the prosecuting attorneyfor the Polish War Crimes Commission in Warsaw.

At the suggestion of the prosecuting attorney Jan Sehn

Wild guess, but I would say Sehn is a jewish name. If not, since when does the defense do anything the prosecution suggests? Seems pretty dumb

And he was hanged, so.

I will thank you for forcing me to learn more in opposition of the lie known as the "holocaust" and even giving me links to easily share the deception that has been portrayed.

Attached: IMG_1530.jpg (235x250, 19K)

face it, the entire narrative is based on the creative writing skills of the most racist group of people on the planet. the bonobos flung their shit against the wall, and that which stuck was deemed truth.

well, the real truth is that the rainy season is coming, and your turds are being washed one by one back to your beastly paws.

could it be because a photoshopped version of this was used as an illustration of burning bodies by an american TV program, Ghost Hunters, which not only badly shopped the picture, but never actually claimed it was a photo of the train wreck?

this photo was used by ignorant TV guys who threw together some photos for the sequence - they did not source it from any newspaper of archive - it is not of the Deesden tran wreck, it was in the public domain for decades - adn the other shots from the roll and the film itself have been authenticated.

only people who have no knowledge and are truly ignorant think that this is not an original photo of Auschwitz

please tell me you were not thinking it was the other way round?

Attached: dresden train wreck photoshop.png (500x687, 357K)

In 1933 the worlds alamanc jewish pop was 15.3 million.

In 1948 the pop was 15.7 million.

Now that is a neat trick.

If only.

kek

Thanks for the links user

the previous picture on the roll

read this and be less ignorant
hungarianskeptics
dot
blogspot
dot
fr/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html

sorry about the link the system hates links from this site

Attached: sonderkommando1.jpg (352x496, 19K)

The photo was taken in the 20s. This Is Undeniable, And You Are Continuing To Show Yourself The Fool. But Please, Continue. Excellent Opportunity To Show Newfriends How Weak Your Lie Really Is

See

>pic
The jews did this

Hoax, only a jew could imagine making soap out of the carcass of another human being in order not to let the shekels go to waste.

Human skin lampshade is real, at least a couple were made as trophies of some sick SS officials, but nothing on massive scale.

mad man

Becuase the officila total has in fact been revised down since the end of the cold war- many of the 'deth camps were behind the iron curtain, and when that came down, it was discovered that belsen bellsen etc, in fact had no death chambers.

Now, nobody says that they did, the claim has been quietly discarded.

The main source of the disputed numbers is now around Auschwitz- I believe the historian currently in charge of the archives at Auschwitz is Jewish, and yet even he disputes the 6 million figure.

he is a scholar to whom historical accuracy is more important that his religion.

I have no beef with jews or nazis, but like that guy im actually interested in the truth, unknowable as the past is.

IT'S THE V FAGGOT KEK

wasn't there a holocoaster with spinning knives at the end?

you know that Auschwitz I was originally built as a POW camp to use the POWs as slave labour for the huge factory next door - that made rubber and coal oil from coal.

hundreds of thousands of tons of coal being processed.

they could spare a few bags for burning the bodies of the jews that they felt were unfit for work when they expanded the camp to take jews as slaves.

tanks do not run on coke - they need oil... this argument is retarded anyway. you might as well say why did the nazis build super tanks and V weapons and spend a fortune on trying to build an atomic bomb when they were fighting on three fronts etc. they did not always do everything according to one great master plan - the development of the camps from Ghettos and then the killing centres shows that.

they actually slowed down on the gassing and stopped gassing so many as the war went on because they needed more slaves.

>Human skin lampshade is real, at least a couple were made as trophies of some sick SS officials, but nothing on massive scale.

I dont think they were. I read that the one claim about a jew skin lampshade, was made against Mengeles wife or some other prominant nazi sadist bitch, I think- but again, that was quietly discarded by serious historians once the need for horrific propaganda had subsided.

Nobody ever saw the lampshade.

They make soap out of fat.
Jews were so greedy they left none behind when they died.