So what's the verdict on the SMARTEST OVA of the year?

So what's the verdict on the SMARTEST OVA of the year?

The verdict is...

I want to fuck Chino.

You can fuck my wife Chino (who is so cute) as long as I can watch.

Deal, user.

I can't believe Rize died.

megu is my daughter

Rize is coming back, but as a zombie.

No Not even kidding. Taneda aura is dead as fuck.

I saw it last week. Just got the call from IMU, I'll be getting my Fields Medal next year.

I'm gonna MARRY my girlfriend Sharo-chan!

My wives Chino, Cocoa, Chiya, and Rize are so cute.

Good. Sharo is mine

By me.

Maybe we're not smart and actually stupid.
Thoughts?

I couldn't believe how sexy zombie Rize is.

When's the disc release?

Explain. Taneda seems fine to me.

Where did the intelligence meme originate from?

the japanese animation "Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?".

Unfortunately I didn't see it, so I'll be voluntarily giving up my Mensa membership

It was pretty good, but not quite as good as the show. It's hard to fit all of the character into a short OVA like that.

My wives

That's too many wives user. Can I at least have Aoyama-san?

>Thoughts?
You don't have many.

No way

What is this show actually about?

My wife Syaro and her lesbian friends.

My wife Chino and her tight cunny.

My wife Chiya and her Japanese pussy.

It’s a deconstruction of the moe genre. Don’t let the cute girls fool you.

My cool friend Cocoa and her gang of rebels.

>lesbian
Low IQ detected.

Being a lesbian is the most intelligent thing to do to prevent getting fucked stupid.

Life in a coffee shop in a German town.

Having sex with intelligent gentlemen actually raises IQ through superior sperm with the ability to deposit smart genes.

LowQ

It’s not German, moron. The architecture just resembles European styles, but it’s about as Japanese as Chiya’s boobs.

Any examples of the kinds of gentlemen you have in mind?

I'm a biomedical scientist. If I'm not mistaken (I never am) these threads also contain theoretical physicists, nuclear engineers, surgeons, wealthy businessmen, and renowned authors.We are all happy to raise our girlfriend's and wive's IQs.

Two of those are frauds who should never be allowed to get their stupid cocks near our genius girls.

Anons wife Chino

I’m a medical student, no joke. Gochiusa is my fix to expand my knowledge.

>I’m a medical student, no joke
And I wasn't joking about being a biomedical scientist. With the exception of the occasional trash that sneaks its way in here, these threads are most certainly pools of high IQ posters.

my wife chino is so

on my dick

I just work nights at a grocery store.

Why is Chiya's little sister a sadist inside and a westaboo?

That’s great, user. Good to know we are men of culture.

So did I before going on to college. What are your plans later on?

You're in the wrong thread.

As a fellow high IQ poster, I recommend you learn Japanese. In addition to the obvious benefits regarding consumption of obscene amounts of anime and manga, it staves off dementia and Alzheimer's.

but not nukes

This is as good as it will get for me unfortunately. But be sure to peruse your dreams.

I am, actually. It’s definitely better for following the manga series since it’s not being translated. It’s just hard to find time between classes and studying at times, but I always try to devote some time. Any tips you recommend?

Alsace is French.

It's a risk very worth taking.

That depends. How far along are you in your studies?

It put us one step closer to interstellar travel. We'll be terraforming planets by 2025.

I like this one

I took an intensive course for a year. Know basic kanji pretty well and intermediate grammar, for the most part. I’m focusing a lot on learning more kanji and continuing to expand my knowledge of grammar using a grammar book, dictionary, and some official testing materials.

Thank you. I wish you the best, user.

I never took classes so I can't speak to those, though I imagine that having a teacher you can ask questions to at any time would be the biggest benefit. I've always used anki for vocab and kanji, and when reading I just jot down any new words, then write the kanji in a notebook later and put it all into anki. For grammar I read the genki textbooks, which is enough to read easy manga (like Gochuisa) and then just lots and lots of practice. I don't know if you'd need to go back to a basic grammar book if you already know basic grammar, but after a while of practicing I used some JLPT study books. It's nice, albeit confusing, to read explanations of less common grammar structures that you can't glean through reading or just ask a friend about. I did find that the kanji study books and listening practice book were kind of easy if you'd spent any appreciable time reading manga, LNs and games and watching anime raw. Since you're a med student you're probably fine with rote memorization, so you should be able to plow through kanji pretty quickly like I did. At your stage if you can read stuff, then I'd just practice as much as you can while also trying to pick up new vocab and kanji. Also, make friends online so you can ask about grammar structures you don't know. The rule I figured out early on was that if I thought I understood something but wasn't really sure, then I didn't actually understand it at all. Getting to the point where you can recognize definitively that you don't understand something was the biggest milestone for me early on.

Thank you, user. This is invaluable advice I appreciate and will follow. What are your whereabouts? I’ll buy you a beer if you’re ever in town.

>What are your whereabouts?
Tokyo. Where else? If you're going to do something, then do it right. That includes going full weeb.

Nice. I’ll probably be going next year. I’m on the West Coasr, so it’s not that far. I’m assuring you’re going to Comiket? What circles are you interested in?

anal

rips where?

I usually go for art work and design books, specifically trying to find designers and animators from the anime industry I like that are there. I usually spend too much, especially on hentai, so I'm going to try to cut back a little this year.

That’s pretty awesome, user. I imagine you have quite the collection. I mostly just get stuff from Melon and Tora, but I imagine a lot of circles are convention only. Hope you have a good time next month!

So,flexible.

Where is the upload of the movie? i need my rabbits

I'd like some more kafuu chino.

I think you had enough.

Not me though.

I'd like some Kafuu Chino.

I want to drink cawfee filtered through Chino-chan's cute panties.

That’s on the secret menu at Rabbit House, user. Just gotta ask for the Chino Pantsu special.