>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 3/20/18
youtu.be/j8AL9vtGR94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/others @Combating Opioids event in NH 3/19/18
youtu.be/m418JjxWI80
>Pres Trump speaks @Safe Station in NH 3/19/18
youtu.be/817jrZ9pE_0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1518483842987.jpg (1024x660, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/official-washington-flocking-to-doomsday-camps-1
youtu.be/czUx2gvjdJk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/15/uniparty-at-work-paul-ryan-superpac-campaigned-to-elect-democrat-conor-lamb/
waynedupree.com/paul-ryan-super-pac-seems-to-have-released-flyer-to-help-conor-lamb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Attached: 1464985829155.jpg (850x639, 371K)

fuck drumpf

Oh and race mixing increased. Its all gone to shit

pls reply

You can be just as inefficient with electricity made from solar panels. Why don't poor fags just use less power?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 at 8.26.12 AM - Edited.png (679x650, 432K)

AWOOSKI

Attached: awoo russian hacker.jpg (884x903, 635K)

>ywn work in the Trump White House
>not even as an intern
If I get in close with conservative organizations like YAF and network at CPAC, will there be hope of me getting to working in the Pence White House? Or even second term Trump White House?

Do you believe me now?
I am 100% serious
I had sex with Drumpf

Attached: 1510129834257.png (332x318, 158K)

>lawmakers say they reached a 1.3 trillion dollar deal to fund the gov.

i bet they left out funding for the wall, penalties for sanctuary cities, telling the dreamers to fuck off, ending chain migration, etc.

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/official-washington-flocking-to-doomsday-camps-1

Attached: DYy4eZzUMAA0veK.jpg (554x520, 35K)

Hmm?

Chosen people confirmed.

Attached: 934879034890.png (863x342, 21K)

Poor people are generally poor because of their own bad decisions.

ATTENTION ALL ILLINOIS ANONS!

Since we're IL posting these past few days, here's a notice for any Illinois anons interested in protecting their Second Amendment rights. This is a notice from the Illinois State Rifle Association (which you should all join) about upcoming demonstrations across the state this Saturday for the "March for our Lives" trash:

> a. Chicago: 11:00 AM, Union Park, 1501 West Randolph

>b. Downers Grove: 11:00 AM, March from Downers Grove North High School to the Main Street Metra Station. Second Amendment supporters will rally at the train station and wait for the arrival of the gun-
controllers.

>c. Glen Ellyn: 10:00 AM, march begins at the Lincoln School.

>d. Schaumburg: 9:00 AM, a rally against the 2nd Amendment will take place at the town center, 130 S. Roselle Road.

>e. Frankfort: 2:00 PM, antigun rally at Kansas and White Streets.

>f. Vernon Hills, 11:30 AM, Hawthorn School, 600 N. Aspen.

>g. Elgin: 12:00 PM, Public Library, 270 N. Grove.

>h. Oswego: 11:00 AM, Oswego High School, 4250 Route 71.

>i. Springfield: Noon, State Capitol

>j. Decatur: 1:00 PM, Old King’s Orchard Community Center, 815 N. Church Street

>k. Champaign: 2:30 PM, Douglas Park, 512 E. Green

>l. Danville: 10:00 AM, Temple Plaza, Vermillion and North

>m. Charleston: 11:00 AM, Doudna Steps, 600 Lincoln

>n. Bloomington: 11:00 AM, History Museum, 200 Main.

>o. Carbondale: 1:00 PM, 120 N. Lincoln

I'll be posting this in breads this week, provided people aren't too annoyed by it. Please consider showing up to the counter demonstration closest to you in order to show your support of our gun rights.

Attached: 1472671707637.jpg (1440x1439, 1.01M)

I have decided to name my bill Chad. Because that's how he acted when he got out of the headshoot after being dehorned and branded.

Attached: IMG_0585.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

Deatbeat welfareniggers can't think a week ahead, and they're telling me if only we gave them a chance they would be able to think 25 years ahead - which is the time it would take to break even on solar panels' start up cost?

>A weapon to surpass the Russian Narrative.

Attached: 1510651550115.jpg (600x450, 53K)

I love how there are people here who do nothing but post off-topic crap and when you call them out they recoil and use Redditor lingo

Does a titty fuck count as sex ?

Why are there 6 (LITERALLY FUCKING S I X) threads right now declaring that "antifa WON"

What have they done? Every rally and protest ive seen of them they get BTFO beyond belief by police like lmdaooooo nigga try harder breh

was this real or a larp?

I miss the old days even though I wasn't around those days

Attached: dana portrait.jpg (1024x1024, 348K)

they have funding for border security, not direct funding for the wall

MAGA

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-03-17 u 19.38.16.png (1158x645, 943K)

Why were they recording her on a vhs camera

Awoodly doodly trumpgenerinos

Attached: awoo flanders.png (600x600, 170K)

A blowjob doesnt thanks to Slick Willie.

>dehorned
That seems needlessly cruel.

That'd be way too obvious. The bomber had disguises and wore gloves, he wouldn't be bragging on reddit.

>I think it's clear the gop is losing on purpose.
I'm still under the assumption that they don't want to waste time on a special election that will be back up in November. The only time GOP leadership got involved was with the Alabama Senate seat because it's not up in November, but they torpedoed Moore because they didn't like him.

>That one district has been a republican seat since 2000 and the last 2 elections the republican ran unposed.
Wow, a whole 16 years?

It happens a lot.

Because it was 100% staged by an unprofessional interrogator. Likely another "Anonymous Media" employee recording

Can't these kikels just fuck off

youtu.be/czUx2gvjdJk

Attached: zyk23.jpg (917x633, 184K)

>Sick Willy will never suffer in jail as much as he does now

Attached: IMG_0586.jpg (1024x680, 185K)

Why do right wing thigh squads enrage incels so much?

Attached: 1518456402194.jpg (2000x1334, 1.52M)

>that gunt

Attached: 7AD7E6D7-940B-48D6-AA41-391F0D661451.jpg (690x460, 49K)

>That'd be way too obvious.
He went into a fedex store that had 12 cameras.

Attached: 1519685503910.jpg (394x581, 54K)

>4K 30fps cameras are built into $500 phones now, even niggers have them
>Stormy Daniels' professional interrogator has what appears to be a 480i VHS recorder from 1991 as his top of the line equipment

Attached: 1492359909831.jpg (241x334, 22K)

What year is this?

Attached: 12A36D2E-DDDC-4659-A918-9DCACA81E447.jpg (1480x832, 94K)

look at that ugly old man beige color.

Attached: 001.jpg (500x375, 41K)

WITH A DISGUISE

Maga Milkies

Attached: 1496301341436.png (800x318, 276K)

>If Midwest Dems are campaigning on an anti-Pelosi, Trump-lite platform, then the face of the Democrat party is going to change drastically. Either that or quickly get voted out.
>The voter is going back to the right and rejecting Gen X pathos. Progressives can pout about it all they want.
For those who have access to outlets outside of this peruvian llama tending forum and can reach boomers and normies: educate them on the fact that THERE ARE NO BASED BLUE DAWGS DEMOCRATS

They may sing a sweet song when campaigning but they'll vote whatever "Chuck and Nancy" put in front of them to vote

Pic related, the full list of senators and their respective percentage of voting what Trump wanted. The best democrat is worse than any of the republicans.
> DON'T LET THEM FALL FOR THIS MEME

The time to battle is in the republican primaries, that's the chance to weed out the bad apples. But when the midterms election come it's voting R downballot.

> YES; EVEN FOR ROMNEY
> YES, EVEN FOR HELLER
> YES, EVEN FOR THE FLORIDA GOVERNOR THAT SIGNED GUN CONTROL
> YES, EVEN FOR MCCAIN IN 2022 BECAUSE THE OLD GEEZER WON'T DIE BEFORE THAT

It may be the difference between Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (and, in the future, Senate Majority Leader Ted Cruz or Rand Paul) or Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (or, in the future, Senate Majority Leader Kamala Harris).
It may also be the difference between Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (and, in the future, Speaker of the House David Nunes or Steve King) or Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (or, in the future, Speaker of the House Maxine Waters).

There is no other option, come this midterms: VOTE REPUBLICAN DOWNBALLOT. Staying home is ***not*** an option. Voting third party is ***not*** an option. Voting for "based blue dawgs" is definitely ***not*** an option.

Attached: real_senate2.jpg (7314x4275, 2.23M)

They are probably afraid of another conservative using data mining on facebook, but hey its completely ok and praised if Obama does it. I mean even Zuc came and helped out

Paul Ryan just did the same thing in PA special election. He supported Lamb. It should crystal clear to everyone by now that the GOP will burn the country to the ground along with the Dems if they feel theyre losing control of the masses.

Seriously, am I supposed to accept this as news?

What kind of a source is that? I've never heard that one before.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-123748.jpg (1372x849, 274K)

Geez it's only a fucking spy

Attached: DYvduSzWsAETqJA.jpg (966x1199, 148K)

YEAH THAT WORKED REALLY WELL DIDN'T IT

Attached: gizzi_3.jpg (413x558, 61K)

Whow, I can tell she's serious now.

Senate Intel Cmte mbr King says classified info about how there were attempts to hack election are “horrifying” because it was a “test” for a larger assault on election systems

Awoo!

Attached: awoo111.png (672x950, 429K)

>Paul Ryan just did the same thing in PA special election. He supported Lamb.
Sauce? If true, the GOP is torpedoing Reps they don't like and are trying to become the minority party.

So at what point do we just declare the UK a hostile state?

Don't forget this one, the main responsible for this deal

Attached: ryan_laughing.jpg (2048x1024, 365K)

It's another shit bill.

>barbecue paint
>no Trump sticker
>T bucket
>half a point for the grille

Some just can't appreciate how great thighs are

This is why we have open primaries and vote for the far left dem in the hopes they win and run against moderate Rs

Attached: computer, enhancinate sandra.png (1916x1080, 1.93M)

Wrong awoo!

Attached: awoo1111.png (1165x1280, 1.43M)

CNN was enjoying a good chuckle out of the leak.
>Hey, if Trumps staff thinks he sucks, they should leak stuff

Aside from a few good eggs the GOP hasn't been on our side since the birth of the uniparty.

Never, they lose efficiency before they pay themselves off without subsidies. They're a joke.

That doesn't even count the fact it's offloading power over the energy grid to China.

>familiar with thinking
I didn't know gypsies were sources now

>Angus King
Pls fuck off Finn

Thanks to the Clintons i learned what a blowjob was at 8. The 6th graders on the back of the bus were talking about it they said it's when a" woman sucks the sperm out of a mans dick" My innocence lost

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL BEFORE THIS IS OVER PAUL

Attached: Dobbs Paul Ryan.png (800x416, 439K)

we've been a vassal for Jewish interest for a long time, I'd consider us a hostile enemy to America

Attached: fuck me up.jpg (216x233, 9K)

Just let them nuke each other. The world would be much better off.

>tfw Lou Donna will never be your grandfather

TOO EARLY!

>EVEN FOR MCCAIN
fuck off I'd write in hillary before I would for for him.

I’m talking about overall voting trends and how it has completely altered the Dem’s national platform. I’ll repeat one last time, Connor Lamb can vote for open borders and abortion if he wants, but he was voted in on the opposite platform.

The Dems aren’t going to be able to trick the voters into continually voting for somebody who immediately abandons their platform.

I mean she's a faggot but yeah you should always be prepared to nuke an enemy. They're deterrents, if you say you won't use them then they're useless until you do.

Veto it then and have the uniparty reveal themselves. Trump tells the people it's a bad deal and vetoes it. McConnell, Ryan, Schumer, and Pelosi save it.

Still love you guys. Citizens at least. The stuff that has been happening to people like Tommy Robinson is fucking horrifying though. Please be careful.

Attached: 1474214419849.png (519x560, 436K)

Since 1688! Don't fret friend, one day those centuries old chains will be broken. Or your island will be a burning hellscape filled with dead whites and mosques made out of white people bones.

The only brand you can trust!

I'd rather have Varney as my father in law; get to hear him shit on the EPA, Beatles on the stereo whenever you come over to visit, if you go to the office there's comfy milfs everywhere

Attached: varney kid.png (1896x1088, 3.44M)

So what happened with the bomber?
I can't tell what's shilling or real.

Attached: 1521112076557.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>white male

lol

>vote McCain
Portugal literally works for the GOP in some capacity. There’s no way around it. I have zero party loyalties and I welcome the Dems moving to the right.

>Sauce? If true,
Here it is [1]

> the GOP is torpedoing Reps they don't like and are trying to become the minority party.
[1] theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/15/uniparty-at-work-paul-ryan-superpac-campaigned-to-elect-democrat-conor-lamb/

Attached: 1521054326155.png (1399x1499, 885K)

Blew himself up when cops closed in

>registered democrat
That's all you need to know.

Basically he is dead so now the msm and austin pd are racing for a way to blame white supremacists / conservatives.

>Still love you guys. Citizens at least.
>Don't fret friend, one day those centuries old chains will be broken
thanks frens

Attached: 1521502004823.jpg (500x594, 66K)

He never did stop lying

Classic /ptg/. Hilarious.

So back in 92 I found out just how stupid republicans are. They are the dumbest people on earth. So I fucked them like burned soil. No republican shall be president the next 1000 years. I was ruined in art. Than I read and invented Hitler. HITLER. Is that not great and all thanks to a stupid duck, the Dolan. Character assasination of Drump will continue untill the DOLAN pays his depts.

Tried to discourage democrats by telling them how thankful he was that Lamb supported 2A - not realizing that's a soft positive for most of PA

>Veto it then and have the uniparty reveal themselves. Trump tells the people it's a bad deal and vetoes it. McConnell, Ryan, Schumer, and Pelosi save it.
I agree, that's what he should do, to give them the "Trump Shutdown" they already claimed last time.

Shut it down and say "not increasing the debt if no money for the wall, if money for sanctuary cities".

not really, but it doesn't help. also
tech naturally goes down from rich to poor. it shouldn't be seen as an issue but you should subsidize the rich for these kind of things

Seek medical help

>THERE ARE NO BASED BLUE DAWGS DEMOCRATS
This. Democrats, or any politician for that matter, will say whatever they need to in order to get elected.Once in, they will quickly fall under the purview of the Dem leadership whether is be Pelosi, Schumer, or someone else.

waynedupree.com/paul-ryan-super-pac-seems-to-have-released-flyer-to-help-conor-lamb/

Attached: 2018.03.14-05.35-waynedupree-5aa95d473f5ed-600x157.jpg (600x157, 12K)

>not realizing
user, plz

This needs to be a Sup Forums banner.