youtube.com/watch?v=8LEgMr61h-0&list=PLXe0Tq3uYB-nFHdWG83ow11fd1gS9A52f
youtube.com/watch?v=dVxxG1P97vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah I just miss Meow desu yo

Ever since your show ended, baby.

who?

I do

I miss Pine-Pine, baby.

I know its kind of his style, but I wish Watanabe would have more character resolving in his shows. The relationships among the main characters rarely ever fully resolve.
Like in Space Dandy, we get close to having something final between Dandy and Scarlet, but then the train happens and they are basically back to square one for the rest of the series.

Every day

I do.

that was a great way to end that relationship and hit very close to home ;_;

it was a great episode in general.

Things just aint dandy without you around Dandy

No, stay gone

i miss the superior dandy only

We either need a movie or some oVAs. Or a new Watanabe series.

yes,

new Watanabe series when?

I wish Toonami would add it back to its lineup. Adélie was cute AF. I want more SoL Episodes like that.

hes supposedly working on a "music based anime" now.

Music has always been an important part of his works, so I don't know if that means the show is about music or musicians or it just has a particular musical style.

>new music series
GET HYPE

Let's try to guess what kind of music will he do now. We can discard jazz and rap so maybe rock?
That would be too cliché tho but medieval fantasy rock themed anime would be neat.

>discard jazz
u wot m8?

3 2 1 lets jam

bebop, jazz, whatever. If shamploo were metal themed I would have discarded rock too.

Jazz, hip hop, and rock are all terrible.

Agreed. He needs to hurry up and do EDM.

you clearly have shit taste

>tfw no Watanabe reggaeton series

Season 3 when?

>tfw no Watanabe Inuit throat singing series

Anyone else agree that the first season was pretty meh while the second was pretty great?

The first had a couple good episodes but most where average or just boring. The second season only had like 2 bad episodes. Every other episode was great.

Everyday. I miss catching each episode as it aired and talking about it with Sup Forums. I can't believe it's already been 3, almost 4 years.

The most underrated show of all time.

The fact that some people on Sup Forums hate Space Dandy really goes to show that some people just don't have any taste whatsoever. It was literally too good for this industry.

He had a recent anime that was rock themed, terror in resonance or something, it looks shit

I want a dub reggae themed show about space drug smugglers.

I'ts unhateable unless you haven't actually seen the show.

>terror in resonance
>rock themed
No.

>it looks shit
It was.

>space
Nigga you had already TWO (2!) shows about space shenanigans, diversify a little.
That show was rock themed? I didn't give a shit about it because it looked terrible, didn't think it had a music theme.

Not reggae but I've got what you're looking for right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=v6YJjkO7F5A
youtube.com/watch?v=8LEgMr61h-0&list=PLXe0Tq3uYB-nFHdWG83ow11fd1gS9A52f

VIVA VIVA VIVA ALL

BOOTY IS ALL

I really wanted it to be good but your show let me down.

it was good

Not really. It was just a random collection of ideas with no direction.

That's wrong, baby.

All is all.

>soylent dandy

You're just describing the show, I don't see how that can't be good.

I need this

I can't get enough space, dude.

>That show was rock themed? I didn't give a shit about it because it looked terrible, didn't think it had a music theme.
It didn't.

I've never seen the show that's just what the article announcing watanabe working on a new anime said. Don't blame me blame shitty journalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVxxG1P97vw

no because you've been in my backlog for years

>not available in your country
God damn. Space Dandy got me into Ravel though. Not sure how I should feel about that.

terror in resonance wasn't that shit. it wasn't good, but it's not shit tier, it's like a 6/10

I agree. The writing could use a lot of work but I think it the visual direction and use of music was done well enough that it's not completely unremarkable.

bump it up then, its a 10/10

Please come back, Dandy, my love.

>tfw lost all my dandy screencaps

>implying he's browse Sup Forums instead of looking for space booty

Yep. You were hilarious and a visual treat.

So were you, user. Still are. Unless you got like acne from living in the basement, or something.

Where's my Knocking on Heavens Door Dandy equivalent?

>Sup Forums hated Space Dandy while it aired solely because it was on Toonami
I haven't been able to take Sup Forums seriously since.

Not taking Sup Forums seriously has always been my key to enjoying it. So maybe that's a good thing?

Yeah, if you take everything serious all the time, it's only a road that ends up with having e rank luck.

In an alternate universe, Dandy and Scarlet might have ended together.
In an alternate universe, Dandy met his afterlife waifu.
In an alternate universe, Dandy rejected God's offer to become God and recreated an alternate universe where he became an ass-man instead of a boobies-person.

>Full of creative episodes.
>Japan hates it/Westerners love it.
>No S3.
It hurts.

If Space Dandy had been really so much liked by Westerners, then the West would have commissioned a third season like it did for the Big O.
Since it didn't, it means that it was an okay success at best in the West.

Elvis?

Is gloomy Dandy our guys?

Space Dandy
is a dandy guy

in space

>Japan hated it
Really? I remember it doing OK. And they clearly mean for the series to end. It was just another crazy project like Concrete Revolutio.

Concrete Revolutio was meant to be a flagship title for Daisuki, the streaming service provided by the Anime Consortium Japan, which works with the Cool Japan Fund Incorporated to spread the wonderful culture of Japan to the entire world.

It failed.