Alphonse was the most brother ever written

Alphonse was the most brother ever written.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXQLrkW33f0
youtube.com/watch?v=LYj5zwfdM7g
youtube.com/watch?v=4tEj6gXA_eA
youtube.com/watch?v=c87UfRXNczQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BOfvxkwnSs8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGAHYFe-Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=bjTl3qa07Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=rMUJ0v_7ENA
youtube.com/watch?v=ovhhFbS4Uys
youtube.com/watch?v=J6LZt6-xDLU
fullmetalalchemistsorter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most what?

The most brother. He's more brother than any other brother you've met. How brother are you, user?

Help guys, I accidentally the entire Alphonse.

What do I do?

I have three brothers, but Alphonse is probably still more brother than me.

kitty cat lover? metal?

I am more brother than Alphonse

That's not hard, the suit is empty. Pretty much everyone is more brother than Alphonese, even if they don't have a brother.

Go back to the fifth lab, Barry.

I dunno, if you weigh the suit he's a lot of brother

I'd them. not even gay

Nope, you don't weigh the suit, that's just a tin can. The only brother there is the tiny blood seal.

Clam down, Winry.

ENVY was the most brother. Poor fuck, Father never loved him. Then he fucked some Amestris bitch, made some kids that looked like him (not like her) and saved the world for them, while killing his firstborn.

stop bullying alphonse, bully
>inb4 not bullying

No bullying on a christian message board user.

But is he purest brother?

I prefer 2003 but Alphonse was a better written character in Brotherhood.

Alphonse was so brother he became brother.

>2003

Not bullying. Just stating facts. Plus Alphonse is tough enough having a metal shell and all, he can take it.

By far the cutest character Rie Kugimiya ever voiced

They were a lot cuter in the first anime. In brotherhood I wouldn't touch them with a nine foot pole.

Come at me

I agree. FMP was one of the anime of our times.

you couldn't, you're not cute enough

new meme?

>just stating facts
Sounds like something a bully would say.
kys

Personally I think Mob was the most brother ever in Anime to Ritsu

I want to mate with Envy in his/her young, cute form! Of course he can't ride, probably would do doggy style like nature intended.

But is Edward the most brother to Alphonse?

>people telling me hard cold truths I don't want to hear is bullying
lmao take your own advice snowflake faggot

Alright, but who is the most sister?

I can't argue with logic like that.

Ui

Ui and Al would be so cute

Umaru is the most hampster ever written.

I would love a compliation video of dub Al from the first anime just saying "brother" over and over again. It's a sound I will never forget.

He's so brother that FMA made me regret being an only child.
Ed is pretty most onii-san himself too.

The only good song from both series
youtube.com/watch?v=BXQLrkW33f0

Get our original bodies back

I like the Hokuto brothers the best

>Implying
Hey, the 2003 track was beautiful in it's simplicity.

But yes, if Brotherhood had to have a track from the original, it needed this one

Brotherly love has been exemplified in the Armstrong family for generations! Olivier is just a cunt!

It's been more than 10 years and this track still makes me sad as fuck.

Sister, obviously.

>When you loved this theme as a younger person and are also on really good terms with your own older brother so you get the double wammy of tears

It's a fucking travesty this wasn't in Brotherhood

>loses limbs for him
>fucks his brother's entire existence
>life is nothing but guilt and suffering for ed
>saves the world
>still remorse for his brother
>gives up godlike power for his brother to return
i think so m8

>promises to get him back
>actually gets him back
Why can't he be my onii-san too?

famiry

>alphonse
>not winry

That track is amazing, but you have the shittiest taste in the world if you don't think the rest of the OST compaired.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYj5zwfdM7g
youtube.com/watch?v=4tEj6gXA_eA
youtube.com/watch?v=c87UfRXNczQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BOfvxkwnSs8

Ed is only nii-san, but he is the most nii-san.

Ok, I laughed.

Alchemist Brotherhood was pretty top notch compared to everything else. It's a shame we have degenerate threads about perversion instead of threads about shows like this with virtue, adventure ,etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGAHYFe-Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=bjTl3qa07Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=rMUJ0v_7ENA
There's some good shit in the 2003 stuff, the strings and woodwind were always so good

The song doesn't really fit brotherhood. The lyrics are all about regret and learning to live with the consequences of your actions. In brotherhood the consequences don't have as much weight since the tone was lighter and equivalent exchange is less of a prominent theme.

Brotherhood > Older alchemist

Who do you think?

i agree, ending to 2003 was so much more bittersweet, I'm glad they went that way, instead of it going the mega-happy ending, and 2008 doing the sacrificial one. It's so SPOILERS
sweet how they both sacrificed things just to be with each other, even without alchemy, in a weird land

Lets go then, post some Brotherhood tracks

I'll tell you now that when it comes to the quiet themes, 2003 will kick Brotherhoods ass. Brotherhood is more suited to bombastic themes

>It's a shame we have degenerate threads about perversion
I hopy you know you are the least brother ITT

I prefer to think of the last episode of 2003 as it's true ending rather than shamballa, since shamballa was seven ways to retarded. I think Shamballa could have been much better if it was allowed to be multiple movies, though. The script was brutally slashed, and it suffered for it.

>I hopy you know you are the least brother ITT
A true brother corrects his younger brothers' paths. You won't see a true brother letting another brother continue doing heroin, right?

It depends if he's a blondie hottie

I don't remember the endings to both of them. Which one was better? I just remember first alchemist being better for the transmutation of the dog-girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovhhFbS4Uys

Shamballa wasn't a complete waste, you had some strange gems in that trainwreck. If anything, I preferred the trainwreck to something that was more bland

>loves and undestands his brother forgives him for turning him into a freak
>knows he can just cease to exist at any moment because alchemy
>still trust in his brother that they can do it
>becomes a great alchemist like his brother
>gives up all his chances of returning to give his brother a hand
>saves the world
>still exists in the void, still confident his brother will come for him

alphonse had a lot of trust in oniisan

he's also the cutest meichan agrees

All in spoilers, because I'm a nice

2003 technically ended with Edward and Alphonse in Germany? Conquerer of Shamballa. They work on rockets now.

The actual story ended with them both in the actual world, and Alphonse comes back corpse-like, but gets better, and they split up to travel different sides of the world. When they're going to meet up again, they'll combine their knowledge and hopefully be able to save/split a chimera, somebody like the dog-girl Alexander x Nina, the girl they couldn't save and remember about every 8 episodes

And that makes you ... a gay robot.

Wasn't the first series continued by a movie where the anime was incomplete?

That track is so good.

Not incomplete, we didn't know there would be a movie that was a continuation. There wasn't quite a cliffhanger, Alphonse came back with none of his memories and Edward was satisfied living on the other side with his father and other-brother. The movie was a wrap up though and is the real ending to the anime I guess, 2003

>In a duel with Envy, Edward Elric fucking just dies. Full on, death. Alphonse sacrifices the blood seal and the philosophers stone he was turned into revive him proper, and then, in turn, Edward just uses himself to get Alphonse back properly, trading his life for his. The other side of the Door of Truth is our world, so, using himself as fuel, Edward ends up on the other side of the door, completely cut off from his home.
It's a bit fuzzy, been a while.
Brotherhood has a showdown with Father, the creator of the Homunculi, after foiling his plans to eat all of Amestris. Alphonse uses his soul in trade to give Edward his arms and leg back (I think) and then in the end, Edward trades his ability to use Alchemy to get Alphonse his body back

will Sup Forums come see me and my brother's kino?

big spoilers for episode 63

Ed keeps his leg as "a reminder", and Winry will probably enjoy having a husband with automail. because Ed sacrificed his arm to bind Al's soul to the armor, Al did the reverse and released his soul to give his brother's arm back

It's been so fucking long since I heard that line
I can't remember, was it an abridged series?

it will be decent i'll download it in a few months

it will be better than the american death note and the JUST league

i like jap live action because expectations are low but there's a chance of some fan service

Gypsies in nazi germany was a really interesting concept to explore, and it's kind or weird that nobody ever talks about that aspect of WWII except for Emperor of Shamballa.

However, generically evil villian, meaningless and unimpactful deaths for Envy and Hoenhime, and lack of development for Al killed it. After Al's character growth was completely neglected and even kind of regressive in the series you would think the movie would be their chance to fix that, but the kind of went nowhere. And what the fuck was up with him dressing exactly like Ed? Doesn't anyone else find that kind of weird? Also, even thought I like the concept of gypsies in WWII, gypsy Rose was a completely boring and nothing character.

Mother fucker! What is that, AMV Hell?

youtube.com/watch?v=J6LZt6-xDLU

Fuck, that's old
Also, hey, I actually forgot it was a RVB clip

Thats some good shit

LANCEL WHERE IS MY BLOODY WINE

Rate my taste.

. fullmetalalchemistsorter.tumblr.com/

Brotherhood soundtrack was better

It's pretty g-
>Al that low
You're the least brother of all

Yes, I hate my own brother too.

Wrong.

FMA dub > sub
You know this to be true

I agree!

There's a few very awkwardly forced lines that they make fit the lip flaps, most of them Edwards and Izumi's
Al gets away with being good because he has no lips