Texhnolyze

EPISODE 10 SHIT JUST GOT REAL HOLY FUCK! Goodnight, sweet prince. Yoshii did nothing wrong
I just wish it wasn't so dark, there are times I literally can't see what's happening on screen.

Does this look like the face of mercy?

That's only the beginning

Businessmen with katanas are pretty cool.

Congratulations on getting past the 7 episodes of casual filter. The rest of the anime is a total wild ride and one of my favorites.

Yeah, it's certainly a slow burn. Lain and Haibane were phenomenal, so it didn't feel right to leave this one unfinished.

Yoshii was a real hero

Yoshii got isekaied!

You have no fucking idea what you're in for. My favorite anime of all time

Apparently the last four episodes are masterpieces. Can't wait.

I envy you, watching this for the first time was a wonderful experience.

The entire show is a masterpiece i m o

Yeah. Read the Stranger right after finishing the series for good measure

how do people manage to get past ep 2? It's so fucking boring

Because it's not boring and some people have a bigger attention span than a flea

Which release are you watching? the Kuchikirukia release fixed a few of the crushed blacks issues

>Congratulations on getting past the 7 episodes of casual filter

It's not the viewer's fault only the last 4 episodes are worth something.

The MC shouldn't have survived his wounds in the beginning and the conflict that serves as a plot doesn't make logical sense. And it should've been a 1-cour anime with an actual pacing.

The last four episodes mean nothing if you aren't exposed to the raw animalism the first ones demonstrate

>raw animalism

Apart from Ichise heavy-breathing and stumbling around like an injured boar for 7 episodes, there wasn't that much else. A gang war that only serves to accelerate humanity's extinction (I know the self-destructive aspect of the plot ties into the ever-present nihilism) and Lux's inhabitants that are all dead inside for some reason.

Speaking of the gang war, what's even the point of fighting over something that's already dead and will bring no profit? Couldn't they help the citizens economically and socially with all the ressources they hold (especially the organo)? The setting didn't seem to be that unsalvageable to me, there comes a point, when even your own fate is obviously at stake, where you have to ponder for 5 minutes what's best for both you and the environment you're a part of, I think.

What complete physical release of Texhnolyze is recommended?

I'm watching whatever release is on Funi's youtube channel.

That's even worse, you're watching a reencode of a reencode