ITT: post the worst girl of their respective series

ITT: post the worst girl of their respective series

I fucking hate this insufferable cunt, always acting like a dumb retard on purpose, oblivious to everything and just attentionwhoring

I mean, i dont like her, but she is not that bad

idk why anyone liked toradora i hated it

yeah it's pretty fucking boring, and for a plot that revolves around DUDE I WANTED GIRL A BUT NOW I WANT GIRL B it sure drags along for a long fucking while holy shit

>Useless
>Fujoshit
>Confirmed to be a terrible wife

>amifags

Ami starts as dumb whore, but then it turns out to be a fake persona, and then she's actually prime wife material, but then fagget MC goes after the retard and the annoying loli with the daddy issues instead.

I would wife and breed with Ami right then, but Ami turns into a cunt later (which wouldn't have happened if MC wasn't such a retard)

HAHA DUDE I'M SO QUIRKY HAHAH XDDD

I can't remember any of the characters anymore, refresh my memory, who was best girl?

Illya a shit.

It's too bad they had to waste Hocchan on such a shitty character.

i will never understand this

>16 year old girl acts like a dumb naive 16 year old girl

its not like idol japs are the epitome of wisdom

im a bit biased since ikve always wanted to fuck her since i was a wee lad

>Singing when there's a war going on

Really?

unless youre being ironic

it makes more sense in context. i still always found it retarded but it is justified

That's not Saya.

hotaru is a slut

saya is pure

shes nice to look at

Retarded whore.

she probably took a leaf out of the Michael Caine playbook; do any part no matter how shitty as you get the same pay as if the part was real cool and likeable.

And so is your taste.

Miharu sucked almost as much as the MC

Truth In Advertising: THE ANIME!

It's about the journey dude. Watching two people who are trying to get others to notice them discover they only needed each other all along is heartwarming.

I just like watching anime where people slowly fall in love.

WEW
LEWD

She wasn't awful, but she wasn't great, and everyone else was better

WOW DUDE I'M ACTUALLY DEEP AND SHIT I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

year old girl acts like a dumb naive 16 year old girl

Okay first off. Fuck you. If the fate of the human race hinges on her not being a petty self absorbed bitch then guess what? People are going to slap her stupid until she stops being a petty self absorbed little bitch.

The whole HUR DUR SHE'S BEING REALISTIC argument is bullshit. Realism is already out the window and we don't watch or read things to see characters remain NORMAL. We want to see them over come the challenges they're placed in. We want to see them step up as people and grow and mature. So not being a 16 year old shit stain of a cunt is not a proper excuse for not given a crap about whether or not the human race dies that day. Fuck Minmei and Fuck you.

That's not redhead though. Incidentally seitokaichou best girl.

OT: pic-related, so obnoxious. Also Chitoge from Nisekoi, and Mao fron GJbu

best girl coming through

Recommended me a better romance anime, because I swear this is the best I've seen in it's genre.
The only thing I didn't like was that there really was no competition. Ami was horrible, Minori was meh. Taiga and Ryuuji was the inevitable choice, and it was obvious, but the journey there was what made it so good.

>being forced to give up the guy you love to your best friend because she is an oblivious, autistic child that cant take care of herself and would probably die without Ryuuji, all the while pretending everything is okay

>People are going to slap her stupid until she stops being a petty self absorbed little bitch.

She does her job, sings and all is love n harmony n shit tho. Her only sin is being a bit flaky in terms of relationships. Not sure what the issue is.

The movie is a movie in universe anyways

I liked toradora but to this day i still hate the whole "she has the body of a loli but is actually a teen" bullshit

Youre getting real mad over cartoon pussy

>I would wife and breed with Ami right then, but Ami turns into a cunt later (which wouldn't have happened if MC wasn't such a retard)
She would have turned into a cunt regardless and likely would have dumped Ryuuji the second she got bored of him. She's a typical hot supermodel who constantly shittests the guy she's with. She does this in the anime, she does this in the light novel, and she does this in THREE of her routes in the VN.

You're waifu is a cunt and even if Ryuuji had actually gone for her, she would have changed her mind about him. Deal with it.

>
>Recommended me a better romance anime
Kimi ni Todoke?
Kaichou wa Maid-sama?
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun?
Sakurasou-no-pet na Kanojo?

literally the reason why she turned like that is BECAUSE of fagget MC and the retard twins (annoying loli and airhead cunt)

Not him but:
Kimi ni Todoke is almost as good as Toradora

Kimi no Nawa and Tamako love story are great movies

Golden Time is based on another manga by the same guy and it's pretty good

>seitokaichou best girl.
it was cute and a little sad just affectionate she was towards the MC.
And, to his credit, at least he sorted out the misunderstanding within one episode.

Also, I thought the redhead's closet-chuuni nature was endearing

>almost as good as Toradora
but Torodora is pretty fucking mediocre

KnT is a GOAT friendship story. Its romance parts are negligible.

Again, name some better ones.

Golden Time has same issue as Toradora: main girl is utter shite. I think the author just has shit taste.

Main girl stops chimping out and is pretty loyal tho.

>not wanting a semi retarded redhead nip waifu

>I think the author just has shit taste.

>Sakurashit
>Better than toradora

I like days of dash as much as the next guy but that anime was a mess and even with a second season to wrap everything up it still would have been much worse than ToraDora

REKT
E
K
T

delusional smelly neet
>uh hurr durr let me just LOG INTO THE W I R E D real quick
>EVERYTHING CENTRES AROUND ME
>LOOK AT ME I AM SO HELPLESS AND SAD UHHH

is that shit worth watching still or should I continue to ignore it?

stop it

I don't really regret watching it
but sometimes it just tries too hard to be deep
but I think thats just subjective after all

OC webm

so the overall show is worth watching?

HAHA DUDE LOOK AT ME! I DO BOYSTUFF HAHA ALSO I CAN'T KEEP A FUCKING JOB BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING TRYHARD

It's good if you like stories that are postmodern and artistic just for their own sake.

It's almost got an infinite jest feel to it, and I happen to like that, but I'll admit it dips into masturbatory naval gazing and doesn't actually have the substance to back its symbolism up

Out of all of the, this stupid cunt made everyone miserable. Miharu, Kotori, Sakura. All of those would have been the better choice.

You're very unobservant and oblivious yourself there, user. That girl had several layers to her and yeah, she acts like a retard largely on purpose but it's *not* because she is after attention. You're like...a speedreader if you were speedreading a show instead of text.

Also note pic related. Something else to keep in mind is Toradora is the greatest love story ever told. Deal with it.

But the blue haired was the fake acting dumb on purpose.
At least at the beginning before she dropped it

Am I misremembering toradora?

>That girl had several layers to her
yes, shallow as fuck layers that everyone and their mom knew about right away (especially based Ami). lame (failed) attempt at making a "deep" character.

Pic unrelated

Ah so you didn't finish the series. Noted.

This.

pic related

They're all terrible except for Saori.

Sweet get.

I really liked Ami a lot. She's a stereotypical bitch as a front, but she's the one that has actual layers of personality and is more than aware of the chemistry between Ryuuji and Taiga.

She keeps tempting Ryuuji to pick her in the hopes that he'll change his mind despite knowing he's meant to be with Taiga. When she knows it won't work she supports them. When she beats the shit out of Minori is one of the best moments in the series because she knows just how fucking full of shit she is.

Both of them are essentially the same when it comes to that.
That is why they hate each other so much
When Minorin sees Ami she realizes how fake she herself is. And when Ami sees Minorin she is reminded how she is doing pretty much the same thing.

>based Ami
I wish Amifags would just go back into their hole.

>Both of them are essentially the same when it comes to that.
you are brain dead if you believe this. Ami is only using a shallow persona as a cover for her real personality and she is always aware of way more than the other characters combined.

Minori is just shallow layer on another shallow layer. worst girl

>Am I misremembering toradora?

>now doing the annual rewatch stream with Sup Forums every Christmas
user, I...

You're right to an extent, but Ami doesn't act as oblivious as Minori. She pushes people's buttons to get them to act truthfully.

Minori just acts like an airhead to keep a distance between anything real.

That's why Ami is jealous of Taiga. She never has the need to create a fake personality.

Without a doubt, the biggest bitch.

It's been years since I've watched this, what was Minori's end game?

Not trying to pass judgement I just literally can't remember why she did the things she did

>Ami is only using a shallow persona as a cover for her real personality
So a shallow layer on a shallow layer?

Look I like Ami more than Minorin. A lot more. But I don't think you need to drag down Minorin in comparison so Ami looks better.

>You're right to an extent, but Ami doesn't act as oblivious as Minori.
About the personality yeah. But Ami acts more oblivious about her own feelings.

read Ami has a genuinely deep layer behind the persona. unlike minori

does she tip her fedora often?

>both "iqdb" & "wait" reverse image search can't find shit.
what fucking garbage. useless shit.

I don't see how either of them are deep.
Minorin keeping a distance or Ami pushing buttons.

She's literal trash.

I think she knows exactly how she feels, but she never acts on her desires because she knows Ryuuji and Taiga are meant to be.

Ami knows what's up with everyone (even though they are trying to hide it) and she pushes buttons for a purpose, to make something very specific happen (related to what those people are hiding).

Why do you say this?

>That's why Ami is jealous of Taiga. She never has the need to create a fake personality.

That's a really good point. Taiga is the least fake out of everyone in the show. She reacts to people at face value. The only time she hides is when she realizes just how much she loves Ryuuji, and it's only because she doesn't want to come between him and Minori

I think it is more that she knows she can't compete with Taiga.

>She reacts to people at face value.
you can't say this after the christmas episode

is it because no one can compete with loli cunny?

Yeah, that's what I said in the second part of the post

She's nothing more than a failed attempt at a plot device. Literally no redeeming characteristics.

>Spoiler
If that was the case, I wouldn't have dropped it twice.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

That is even more proof.

She liked Ryuuji right from the start but she saw how much Taiga needed him and she didn't want to take him away from her, at the same time Taiga wants Ryuuji to be with Minori so that her two best friends will be happy by sacrificing her own happiness
Therein lies the plot

>both "iqdb" & "wait" reverse image search can't find shit.
>iqdb
There's your problem

>FUCK YOU
>YOU SUCK
>WORK FOR ME

any you would rec then?
Kinda in the mood for one.

>everyone going along with the Taiga rescue story
>all for the sake of Taiga
>this bitch makes a fucking scene right in the middle of everyone having a good time

SOMEONE FUCKING SHOOT HER

RAPE! RAPE!