Male birth control pill passes a safety test

sciencenews.org/article/male-birth-control-pill-passes-safety-test
Yes, goy, take your castration pills. Don't forget to pick up your estrogen too. This is all for safe sex of course, goy.

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2 (2).jpg (501x504, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/28/origins-of-the-irish-down-to-mass-migration-ancient-dna-confirms
nature.com/news/ancient-european-genomes-reveal-jumbled-ancestry-1.14456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I've already been made sterile by you putting junk in my food and water. If I buy these pills will it show I'm sorry for the holocaust?

They took my foreskin.
Now they're here for my balls.

Good luck getting any dudes to take this shit. We see what it does to women. I imagine cuckboys that don't get laid anyways will take it, but not actual men.

Attached: Jew vs Goyim.png (939x655, 175K)

No side effects guaranteed, goy!
I mean, look at the female birth control pill, that didn't change women at all, did it?!

time to stop drinking the water

Can't wait for this to be in the water supply

Attached: American_ruling_class.jpg (501x504, 99K)

Hand it out for free in all nigger and spic neighborhoods.
>side effect: permanant sterility

that..give me an idea..or rather, should give someone else an idea

Attached: 1508122803075.png (550x535, 243K)

Attached: Los nobles pueblos de europa vs parasito.jpg (317x159, 12K)

>317x159
lol retard

No thats the best part!!!

>Summarizing: it basically lowers your testosterone to the point where you no longer produce sperm. But this is nothing to worry about as no major side effects were seen in the test group.

I shit you not. They are litterally soy pills.

Yes goy, that's amazing, less testosterone and more estrogen will mean you will get tits! Isn't that amazing? You love tits dontcha, goy?! Yeah, he loves tits, he's a good goy! Who's a good goy? Yeah who's a good goy? Yes you are! Yes you are! You're a good goy! OYY VEEEY!

Attached: Nombles pueblos de Europa vs parasito.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Is it that time of year again?

And what happened friend did you discover the proof that you will show that you are a descendant of the ancient Hebrews and not of Mediterranean converts?

You know, given how much estrogen they are trying to pump into us, I'm starting to wonder if Alex Jones' male vitality shit is actually worth it.

On the other hand, just considering this makes me feel like I've lost it.

You need to discover the proof that I am descendant of Mediterranean converts first

>Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

I know it's hard to have lived in a faith based on lies, but it's better now than ever

if Ashkenazi Jews are genetically European, then Jews are White, and fellow White people.
Ok?

I have two children. They can cut the cord but I would never swallow their pills.
Too bad that the next generation will be more accepting than me.

Exactly, that's what I'm telling you.
If we had a machine we could warn the original Israelis not to attack Egypt and to have avoided Claudius' actions, but well the past is already written.

well done leaf, in all my time on /pol I've never considered the leap into tin-foil hat territory, but leave it to a cancuck's desperate nihilistim to send my senses plummeting directly to rock bottom, I actually just considered buying an alexapure water filtration system you little shit.

lol keep dreaming
We're not White, we're Jews and God's chosen and you're just jealous you're not one of us

Proof??
Remember that you grew up among Orthodox Christians to be more generous with them

Jews are a parasitical race

Attached: jewrace.jpg (1261x589, 194K)

Kikes rats vermin

Attached: 1518416765833.png (1291x920, 927K)

>take male birth control
>fail to perform
>get blue balls
>spermicide gets to testicles
>permanently sterile
is this how we take out the soyboys?

Vermin rat race

Attached: Jewish.jpg (1258x1588, 663K)

Yeah I grew up among them and I still live with them now
and all genetic evidence shows most Jews share common DNA except the Ethiopians

I really really wish nogs would falls for this more than whites but we all know they wont. They are not scared of having kids or the implications. They just don't care.

Anyone who takes this is full blown retard.

Taking into account that inbreeding forms a bottleneck, and the appearance of recessive genes, it is normal that these characteristics are formed.
Pic: The dangers of inbreeding

Attached: article-1170143-04761CE1000005DC-77_233x423.jpg (233x423, 42K)

>For populations of the Jewish diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show significant amounts of shared Middle Eastern ancestry
>A study of [51] Lucotte and Smets has shown that the genetic father of Beta Israel (Ethiopian Jews) was close to the Ethiopian non-Jewish populations. This is consistent with the theory that Beta Israel are descendants of ancient inhabitants of Ethiopia, not the Middle East.
Case closed here.

as if any of you virgin NEETs would actually need birth control HAHA

>"Why is it always WOMEN who have to take birth control? Men should have to do it!"
>men start sterilizing themselves to continue to have sex with women who want to destroy their pair-bonding mechanism
>lowered testosterone has a ton of other effects, including risk-taking and effort behaviors that built society
>women start to despise the weakened men and invite in more dominant Islamic and MS-13 migrants
Stupid whores

Attached: White_Suicide.jpg (889x768, 241K)

Synthetic hormones in any form of bc are toxic. Enjoy your -at best- mental illness.

kek

Why don't you go back to Israel subhuman?

Of course 5 million of Roman converts clearly share DNA.
Like the Nordics
Like the Anglo-Saxons.
Like the Sami.
What makes you believe that for that reason you are decrying the ancient Hebrews?
Please save the halogroups that are also common in other European populations.

They weren't always like this. That is a bad solution. 50 or 100 years ago they'd probably beat the piss out of you for thinking this. The genes are still there, we need to destroy the brainwashing.

What's funny is that you could just give men anabolics as birth control, and we've known this since the 60's. Good thing that's illegal but lowering a man's test isn't though, huh?

I will move there this summer maybe
So Mizrahi Jews and Sephardi Jews are also Roman converts?

Hope you get stabbed by a palie

>Irish DNA originated in Middle East and eastern Europe
theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/28/origins-of-the-irish-down-to-mass-migration-ancient-dna-confirms
>Mysterious peoples from the north and Middle Easterners joined prehistoric locals.

Unless you admit that all the previous peoples are Jews, then no.
You are not the only special snowflake that comes from the Middle East.

thanks

Attached: kekistani.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

nature.com/news/ancient-european-genomes-reveal-jumbled-ancestry-1.14456

So that means the "Irish aren't white" meme is actually true?

Anatolian and North African. This is very real for those of Spain especially.

>mfw it permanently damages someone and they can't legally sue because the FDA passed it
>people actually think abolishing the FDA is a bad idea

Attached: rpface.jpg (340x474, 35K)

Taking into account that the Welsh shared land with the Phoenicians.
And the Germans say of Iran's indu-europeans ...
They are still white. Did not we explain the migratory flows yesterday?

I saw some kikes walking the city centre a while back, wearing the stupid little kike hat and everything. any chance that was you?

it's possible, I wear a kippah sometimes

no thanks i stay with the condom.

I'm not surprised anymore

Attached: 1487459429044.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

id rather never fuck again than chemically castrate myself.

Jokes on them. I'm sterile.