>Made China a superpower
>Strongest and most respected leader
>Made it in the most corrupted political part of the world
>Kills corruption and upbrings the poor
>Trump loves him and would do anything for him
>He is smiling carelessly

You guys wish Trump was this strong.

Attached: xijinping.jpg (117x160, 4K)

Every picture he has that hilarious condescending smile.

Attached: Winnie_Pooh.jpg (2000x2000, 199K)

> In May 1966, Xi's secondary education was cut short by the Cultural Revolution, when all secondary classes were halted for students to criticise and fight their teachers. The Xi family home was ransacked by student militants and one of Xi's sisters, Xi Heping, was killed.[22] Later, his own mother was forced to publicly denounce him as Xi was paraded before a crowd as an enemy of the revolution

>Student communists killed his sister
>mother publicly denounces him
> Xi paraded before a crowd as an enemy of the revolution

That's a fucked up childhood already. I legit wonder what goes on his head now.

It makes me realize why in the past, kings would conquer countries and kill off all the previous kings affiliates. Because those fucks would try and sabotage you.

Trump wins the election and look how much bullshit he has to deal with. All these leakers and sabotages. Not to mention all the opponents and news media. How the fuck is he supposed to get anything done?

I bet if China had democracy it would be one huge cluster fuck. Way worse than anything you have witnessed.

It made him hard as fuck, thats what it did. He also knows the price of failure.

He hates fascism, so no

>How the fuck is he supposed to get anything done

The US and the west has done any grand projects since the 70s, the whole state system is full of deep state shills constantly sabotaging any leader who would do well.

hasn't

>superpower that cannot feed its own people
>fear is not respect
>political purging is not killing corruption
>Trump hates communists

But he loves capitalism which is just as kiked.

I have to wonder why he doesnt have a grudge against Communism after something like that?

Come on. Take off the meme flag and show us your Asutralian flag, you fucking diaspora chink.

Saged.

God Emperor bump

Yes

How do you know he doesn't have something planned?

We all know the usual plot where the guy is determined to become leader in order to blow up that system from the inside as means for revenge.

He is playing the smart game.
You can't act like an idiot and think you will achieve anything by that.

Looking at his life, I am sure he will be the one who will lead China to an era of being the number 1 in the world.

>Made China a superpower
Who is Den Xiaoping?

China Discord here: sCqFP2

Modi is waaay worse than Xi could ever be.

He modernized China and reopened the nation to the world after the death of Mao. He's the reason why China is capitalist now.

Chinese aren't human. They are bugs with no souls, so it didn't affect him at all

Lol I know, I always giggle at it

this guy is a chinese man. I cant wait for the POWER he's going to put in motion, it will be epic. Truly the dragon

Gas yourself chink, before we gas you. I don't care how well he's doing for China, you vermin are bad for business and you need to be removed from the west.

Attached: 1517008488546.png (768x646, 159K)

This is now a chink hate thread. Post your best chinks

This goy gets it.

Moderate collectivism is strength. Pathological selfishness and extremist individualism is a Jewish psy-op to weaken and destroy the west.

I'm on my phone so I only have a few saved.

Attached: 1516510739510.jpg (400x508, 96K)

Attached: 1517612366079.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

Attached: 5463828-16x9-940x529.jpg (940x529, 59K)

>mass surveillance state just like USA
>"social credit" score works like credit score to deny you services, but is based on your online activity
>death penalty for crimes that do not cause a person's death
>personal injury laws that incentivize running back over a person with your car to kill him rather than leave him injured

>Bad for business
How? Just because they get the better end of the deal makes them bad at business?

I think what’s amazing about the chink is how they are universally hated by everyone else. Their Asian neighbors hate them, niggers hate them, sand niggers hate them. Europe and the American left hates them because muh democracy muh human rights, neo nazis and the right hates them because muh stealing IP, stealing jobs, challenging US world order. They have literally no influence or allies on the world stage. Amazing how this country have even existed for so long.

Because people hate them, it surprises you that China has existed for so long? The reason people hate them is because they are scared. They see China as threatening their way of life, global influence and power, and so they must hate on China as a way to fight back their fears. It's sort of like when you're rooting for a sports team, You want your team to win, but you know the other team is also good, so the only way you can comfort yourself is by talking shit about the other team. It is natural to begin receiving a great amount of hate when one country become too powerful or influential. People just get uncomfortable when they realize, "holy shit, this country is powerful and spreading it's influence, and it's not America...". Back when the USSR was a thing, people completely hated the USSR, but thought China was okay, despite both being 'communist'. Reagan even said that China was the 'good commies'. But when the USSR fell, and China gradually evolved into a world power, the hate moved to China. And I can assure you, when India becomes as powerful as China later on, they'll get more hate too.

Hate comes with power, because in reality, people get jealous and afraid. They don't want to admit that a place so different from their own, both politically and culturally could possibly be so successful.

Also who the fuck cares if some shitskin or chimp nigger hates Chinks. They are worse than Chinks by many, many times.

You give the chinks too much credit. They only managed to survive this long because they bowed down to every invader and surrendered. Their recent ambitions will be their doom because they have no real power to influence the world. They may consider themselves a big player but in reality theyve been useful idiots for the past 30 years supplying the rest of the world with cheap shit. They’ll be brought down to their rightful place just like Japan and Korea, Asians can’t live without following a boss, and that boss is America. People don’t hate chinks because they are afraid of them, but because they are just like the kikes, equally scummy and parasitic but way less cunning.they are easy targets for hate.

He kinda has a point though. Are we just hating Kikes and Chinks cause we see them as threatening?

He is the dictator of China for life.

>capitalism is kiked

name one more efficient economic system.

In commie countries, if you want to make it somewhere you have no other way than go through the communist party. He could either hold a grudge, swear at commies publicly and spend rest of his life with shitty job like shoveling coal, or suck it up, join the party and try to fix it himself.

Keep in mind that after Mao died a lot changed. Mao put ideology above everything else and thus fucked up many thing. After him people like Deng Xiaoping rolled back Maos bullshit and started some real reforms. Mao, tho was charismatic leader back then and is revered even now. Despite all the shit he did wrong, he is still seen as a founding father and attacking him means political suicide

>Be America
>Ignore internal problems, divided government, rabid racial rift, violent social protests, collapsing and antiquated infrastrucuture, millions on food stamps and in poverty, lack of any social cohesion between law enforcement and citizens, widespread drug and firearms smuggling, disportionate government spending on military, shrinking global power as country turns into a protectionist and warmongering state.
>"Haha chinkland can't even build an aircraft carrier."

Hated just like the Germans in WW2.
Don't expect them to chimp out like the Germans though, they're too smart for that, this time the Chinese will win.

Eww don't post retarded and deformed children on Sup Forums

amazing how such irrelevant and hated country gets you so unhinged

WE made China a superpower by moving most of our manufacturing over there to exploit their slave labor.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

>>Made China a superpower
Through slavery and safety standard violations to attract soulless globalist
>>Strongest and most respected leader
Neither strongest in the world nor reliable evidence of respect, since dissension is punished in a one party state
>>Made it in the most corrupted political part of the world
By being the most corrupt
>>Kills corruption and upbrings the poor
Kills the competition, creates a Chinese- level middle class to a world level middle class, by subjecting the lower class to slavery
>>Trump loves him and would do anything for him
Wrong.
>>He is smiling carelessly
He is a bug man. He cannot smile.

If Trump cannot get his tarrifs through Congress, China will ovetake the US as the world’s no 1 economy ranked by GDP. Once this occurs, China will start an arms race with the US with the aim of outspending it and its allies in the Pacific Ocean. The US will have no choice but to respond, however because of the traitourous (((elite))) that govern the US, who have sold out the US economy and its people to the Chinese for a few extra shekels, the US economy will not be able to sustain the spending required to match China’s spending on arms and the US will bankrupt itself in the process and China will be the new Global hegemon.