Shutdown imminent

Shutdown imminent
twitter.com/eugenegu/status/976458094195621888

Attached: rekt.png (612x727, 386K)

>hidden
>posts on reddit indict Sup Forums

I fucking hate everyone

Isn't terrorism using violence and fear in order to push political agenda? What agenda was he pushing?

Attached: 1496260505020.png (1080x2220, 640K)

Toxic whiteness

mylife, really faggot? FAKE NEWS

was there any proof the person on Reddit was even this guy?

Attached: twitter austin2.jpg (1092x980, 188K)

his dad also has some kind of arrest record

Attached: sad dad & sneezers.png (615x345, 268K)

Yeah, these sites are known to be totally reliable...

Attached: 1509646531768.png (750x500, 658K)

Looks more like Logan Paul to me.

wait, sorry Gene. It was the mom who has something on record!

Attached: mean gene rosen.jpg (1200x801, 67K)

Haven't seen a single person deny that this person is a terrorists.

fucking a white male

I wonder how this guy find time to heal his patients when he's always on Twitter shitposting?

Attached: eugenegu.jpg (313x505, 35K)

Correct.

Yes - the term 'Terrorism' has be bastardized from this original meaning.

The definitions of the verb terrorise/terrorize has now be transposed across.

It wouldn't surprise me if it really was.

What proof is there at all that he ever posted here?

Powerful stuff here, white people. He’s really got you by the short and curlies.

Attached: EF36F386-0B8C-4C66-B8DC-69D525CAFC86.jpg (1187x391, 200K)

They were just sitting in a circle on my lawn.

Attached: 1503423626033.png (792x1024, 1.76M)

Wow, they are attacking places where people can still get together and communicate "thought crimes" freely. So he is a patsy then.

You alt-right nazis don't even realize that you are on the wrong side of history. You are all like racist old grandpa except you are 30+ year old virgin neckbeards. At least a cuck is engaging in some sort of consensual sexual experiences. All you neckbeards have are chinese cartoon kids and dragon dildos.

Attached: 1519815464723.jpg (500x702, 134K)

Funny, nobody seemed to care who radicalized pic related

Attached: jh.jpg (1100x619, 74K)

>ching chang chong
Fucking sjw gooks in the West

The fbi pigs deleted his entire online history. Why do they do this and hide information from the public?

I wonder how this guy find time run a country when he's always on Twitter shitposting?

Attached: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) - Twitter.png (393x426, 207K)

Pretty sure this doc cheated on his wife and lost his license to practice...

The goyim can't know if you shut it down

I look this guy up on Intelius and he doesn't turn up
> President and CEO of the Ganogen Inc., a biotech company developing methods for using fetal tissue implants in organ transplantation
someone should check that one out!

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

He has people shit post for him. How stupid are you?

I'm curious too. He lives on Twitter.

Inb4 he was reported multiple times and the cops sat on their arse and let him go to push their own agenda, again

I bet you'd be praising the dark gods you fuckers worship if it said he was a Republican, you fucking hypocrites.

Sauce?

>nazis
>wrong side
>racist
>neckbeards
>neckbeards
If you're not a bot, you're one dumb motherfucker. Cull yourself, Shaneequa

We really need to get rid of the internet. It's the only viable solution to all the world's problems.

*spends less than 1% of the day tweeting
DRUMPF IS TWEETING ALL DAY

Too many people spend time on reddit for this fear mongering to have any creditability among anybody under 40.

Attached: 1521642130725.jpg (612x422, 70K)

Good maybe they’ll shut down Reddit

He's right in general, even if this particular guy wasn't political. There are a lot of stupid, dangerous, irrational, paranoid ideas being spewed here. It's important that they are called out , or you will have more white male incel type mass murderers. That is good for no one, certainly not white people. We have to accept that there is a problem here.

Fuck off shill

>Ganogen Inc
I look this up and the 2nd link goes to a fellowship of the minds investigation from 2015

Attached: the innernette.gif (240x180, 942K)

4-1 kd ratio? Not bad. Why are liberals trying to antagonize more whites.

Attached: cf03ba610e424d35e9c8a43f59da3339.png (735x1708, 464K)

Kek it’s always reddit that takes the meme into real life
Why is there such a big difference between Sup Forums shitposters and reddit
We say praise kek
Then they go off on yeah kekistan! Proud member
Like my photo of me in all kekistan gear
Why do they act more than shitpost
Do they not understand the internet or their boards are for discussion?

He's a doctor so his opinions are legit

I check it out and it looks like mom got in trouble for traffic violation back in 2000. nothing fun

>reddit
But that's a leftist site.

Nah. Everyone knows he spends all his time golfing.

Didn't he confess to trying to bomb Alex Jones?

> Trump not shitposting himself
Are you stupid?
The guy is a borderline insomniac, even at his age.

this

We have more proof than you do.

Actually it was the other way around. Turns out alex jones was the bomber.

Remember; if they shut us down for good they start to die

>California company harvests organs of aborted babies to grow in rats for lucrative organ transplants
>Sarah Zagorski reports for Life News, March 5, 2015, that a Californian biotech company called Ganogen Inc. is bragging about their new research breakthrough — a procedure called Xenotransplantation wherein the organs of aborted human babies are harvested, then transplanted into animals where they can grow and then be made available (i.e., sold) to patients needing organ transplants.

It's interesting what gets these people scared

>school shootings -- their kids
>serial bombings at random -- could be them

But

>Nog shoots Nig 24/7 in the ghetto
>crickets

Where do you think they'll migrate to?

If they shut us down I'm going to take my shitposting to the streets with fliers and spray paint. I hope other anons follow suit.

Literally nobody is saying "boys will be boys". These psychopath liberals love to make it seem like anyone they don't like must actually support school shootings, bombings, etc.

It's those damn video games! President Trump HAS to do something about it!

Attached: what.jpg (450x450, 13K)

>bad boi uses the internet
>quick, burn the internet

If this retarded argument doesn't work with guns how do they think that it's going to work with the internet?

Attached: 232.png (678x304, 424K)

He talks with world leaders at the golf course. The main difference between the golf course and the white house is that the golf course doesn't record everything they say.

Bombers will be bombers, user...

I heard someone say the fuckers an abortionist.

Yikes you guys are sensitive. All I said was that those sites are unreliable, I never started spouting satanic shit about Republicans.

False. It was actually Ted making a comeback

Attached: TED talks.jpg (546x768, 96K)

Tumblr

>Islamic terrorism
>crickets

>Islamic grooming and rape
>crickets

>Mexican drug cartel violence
>crickets

>Salvadoran immigrant MS-13 violence
>crickets, MS-13 isn't real it's a myth

Even during his "confession" on plebbit, plebbitors couldn't help but ask him if he knew Jordan Peterson. They really are a joke.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 10.51.07 PM.png (1698x314, 101K)

That makes world leaders and Trump feel more secure about discussing deals that certain individuals wouldn't approve of.

Guys what if Alex Jones is a bomb and he just hasn’t been triggered yet

School shooters are not being radicalized by Sup Forums and being another voice cutting them down will not discourage them. They do it because they feel powerless and have rationalized their crime as the only viable way to get it back.

I'm just saying that there's more proof of the bomber being democrat than republican. Any current conclusions about him should treat him as a leftist.

It's interesting.

They seem to fear white people for some reason (the chance of white people harming them is going to be lower than blacks, so you can say it's irrational), and anything that can affect them by white men.

It's interesting and something to note.

>life news
Great source

thats why you have to wait in the lobby for 3 hours just to have him sign some paperwork for you and then get overbilled by your insurance kikes

Hopefully

Good post, have a (You)

Oi! Bin those oideas, you're a bad'un!

>I'm just saying that there's more proof of the bomber being democrat than republican

Attached: jc facts.jpg (207x253, 9K)

Yeah, a lot of people here are just as bad as them though, just the other way around. Denying that there are a lot of white male right wing losers out there who blame everyone else for their problems and hate society is a bad idea. Our image will increasingly become ruined if this continues. The left loves these kinds of events.

>ID Jw
Checks out

The great thing about this is that Reddit is a leftist haven. They can spin this against right wingers all they want, but at the end of the day Reddit is dominated by left wingers and controlled by mods that censor and ban right wingers. There's nothing they can legitimately argue.

This fag doctor used to always be the top nigger on trumps Twitter responses. First I've seen of him in months. Wha happen

Did you read the thread?

Its even better it's "Jwz" JEWS!

That's because, historically, white people have been known to get shit done.

The majority of the worlds greatest leaders have been white. Even the most evil leaders, majority white. When whites say they're gonna fuck shit up, shit gets sorted.

Meanwhile, niggers etc are still living in 3rd World shitholes, fighting amongst themselves.......

>The great thing about this is that Reddit is a leftist haven.

Attached: leftist heaven.png (1019x802, 405K)

Eugene Gu should have his medical license revoked. This tweet reveals someone who does not have the intelligence to be a doctor.

Nobody radicalizes anybody....people do fucked up shit when they are mentally ill or on phsych drugs

I'd say him bragging about his bombings online is what's revealing him as a leftist. They always have to virtue signal. That's why we have videos of the VLF breaking into animal testing labs but no selfies of the Chicago bombers

> Intelligence
> Doctor
Should look up the patient mortality rate, mate.

So no proof. Glad you guys admit you're wrong.

SSRIs/Fluoride in the water supplies radicalize men into mass acts of violence.

>redditor
>automatically means he browses Sup Forums as well
checks out

School shooters almost always have an entitlement complex. It's dangerous when extremely entitled people feel powerless and disrespected by their peers. Places like Sup Forums feed the entitlement complexes of many white males by telling them that their low place in life is not their fault, but the fault of society gifting everything to non-whites and women. Non-whites and women might occasionally get some benefits, but white men have more than enough opportunity.

he look like a big time doctor!!

Attached: eugene.png (796x818, 270K)

WE IZ MCVEIGH

more reliable than CNN, MSNBC, VICENEWS...

>every gay liberal tweet

Ugh, like, omg, just, fucking drumpf and white people are terrorits, amiright?