White Angels Have No Wings

Has anyone on Sup Forums read this yet?
I didn't know bullying was this fun. I've been missing out. Especially when the bully gets bullied by another bully.
The main character is also pretty fun. A psychopathic, manipulative, albino rapist.

posting the whole panel.

Is that comic? or manga pretend to be comic?

Manhwa. It's gook mangoes.

>muh gook shit
You know the tune already so why bother?

it looks like Nano

Korean webtoons are shit but I wanna fuck that white haired chick.

she's pretty kinky.

albinos are my fetish, picked up

You got my attention. Keep talking.

You should shilling your gookshit. It's pretty obvious, gook.

As long as she's wearing THAT, she's allowed to do everything.

What a useless post.

Is webtoons comic can actually successful? i'm a writer and manga are dying in my country, will i have better chance if i post my work in webcomic?

The only time rape is okay is when the victim is a bully.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ with your gookshit

Rape is always okay, user. Unless you get caught and have like your whole body restrained and defenseless. In which case it's okay, again.

MOAR

>a WAHNW thread on Sup Forums
Is this bizarro Sup Forums?
Anyway, the last chapters are a flashback about how Yeonhwa, the albino, bullied, sequestered and fucked several times a day her little sister.

You should stop talking to yourself. It's pretty pathetic, gook, but its not surprising.

You gooks are notorious for your gook cults.

If it's original work, that's probably your best option. No one would find it on tumblr or twitter unless you're already popular.

Where can I read it? I don't want to spend points or whatever.

Most chapters are free on the official site, Lezhin.

Several times per day, you say...

Stop shilling your gook site, gook.

>...

Fuck off and go take your asthma medication, gook.

And what are you going to do about it? It's not like you can rape me hard and spit in my mouth through the screen, can you?

Can't rape the willing.

Only one way to find out. But you'd have to do it to the point of exhaustion to be absolutely sure. And you'd have to do EVERYTHING.

Dahye, pls.

If she shows me her face she gets to tear off skin from my neck. A pic of a hand or collarbone is worth like a scratch or something.

I really like the art and inking but I'm scroll paneling isn't all that great, the over use of white space makes it look like there's a long delay between things
I hear LINE hires from webtoon get payed pretty well + get benefits, but you need to be really, really popular and show you stick to schedueles to get sponsored (to put it into perspective my older sister, who is sitting on 250k+ followers on Insta, isn't sponsored)

This. Shen from Blue Chair points out when his comic got in featured that the number of likes played a role too, but you'd need to get in featured too in first place. Unordinary's author must be making a killing right now, seeing how popelar it got. Meanwhile Shen updates 2 webcomics for a total of thrice a week, stating as well he isn't working anymore, meaning his level of popularity is enough to keep a stable income

Blue Chair + Living with yourself combined = around 30.000 likes per week (around 10.000 per chapter, BC is updated twice a week)

Unordinary's chapters are around 35.000~40.000 a week too.

So yeah, if you get over 30.000 on LINE's featured per week you probably have a safe income. Dunno how much they actually get though and I can't comapre to gook originals since they are less popular here.

Fuck albino, marry albino, kill albino, rape albino. Especially rape.

It makes me sad how even /u/ hates this manhwa because the protagonist is a legit rapist and overall scum.
I actually find this better and more entertaining than most boring yurishit nowadays. /u/ really has not taste.

I'm down for scum, user, if I even left any doubt in previous posts.

This isn't Japanese, so please don't post this thing here. Plus, I hate webcomics.

And I hate someone in the thread, what a surprise.

What's up with the lone gook-hater in this thread?

Suffers from being willing to be raped. Apparently the meds are really hard to come by on a Saturday afternoon.

His girlfriend is probably a fan of kpop.

Maybe he simply wasn't willing enough.

This looks pretty good, gook mangas are improving a lot I see.

will my wife ever return?

If I ask the human gps for a ride, will I get like a slap with nail marks?

i hope so

Sounds like a plan, or a start of one.

Is there a board here to talk about gook comics?

gook stuff was allowed on Sup Forums until people bullied it out of it, like the gamer used to have so many threads and now no one cares about it.

nope

Well that's a shame. I've been getting into gook comics recently.

>gamer
Why threads for that when we have DICE and Hardcore Leveling Warrior?