As a middle school teacher, I am appalled at the idea that teachers should be trained to carry guns in the classroom...

As a middle school teacher, I am appalled at the idea that teachers should be trained to carry guns in the classroom. Are we back to the Wild West?

Even well-trained police officers have been known to shoot and kill an innocent person out of panic. What about a "gun-trained" teacher in a chaotic, terrifying, life-threatening situation whose goal is to protect his or her students? What are the chances that "training" will enable a teacher to find the target in a school of screaming, fleeing students?

We need less guns, not more. It takes a multifaceted approach and a look at what other democratic countries, like Australia and the UK, have done about gun control.

Attached: gun.jpg (1480x833, 176K)

Faggot

Kys
Sage

Shut up and take my tax money, nigger.

>a middle school teacher
kys

You need police in schools. The school I went to had a little police room with police in it 24/7.

then quit you stupid faggot if your not prepared to protect the students you teach then fucking leave

Former future marine here, I agree. Guns were meant for the militia as in the marines and other military branches, not for fat losers with tiny dicks.

faggot

>We need less guns, not more. It takes a multifaceted approach and a look at what other democratic countries, like Australia and the UK, have done about gun control.
FAGARONI
A
G
A
R
O
N
I

>I am appalled at the idea that teachers should be trained to carry guns in the classroom
No one is proposing to do that. Problem solved.

do you teach niggers and beaners?

the militia is people that arent in the military you stupid faggot thats why its called the militia

>1 post

Then get killed you stupid pussy.

I agree.
Public school teachers as is are so fucking laughably useless it is unbelievable that they could become proficient with firearms.

Wild west was one of the safest times to be alive.

proof

Make that two.

bait aside, how the fuck would we get a profession full of liberal fairies to carry guns?

Attached: academics.jpg (505x440, 24K)

Attached: 157568468235.jpg (235x225, 9K)

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

Attached: 1521113668095.png (1500x1500, 926K)

this

kys OP

We never stopped being the Wild West. Security is an illusion. It used to be the responsibility of individual men. And it never stopped being that - except we just collectively pretend that "someone else will save me," mostly because of the rise of female influence in politics. Because yes, a man WILL protect a woman. Or used to. Because that was the point.

Security does not exist. You are responsible for your own safety at ALL times.

If you're so pussy and afraid about an inanimate object to the point where you would rather helplessly watch your entire class get gunned down and murdered then I would prefer if you weren't teaching my kid anyway.

We don't need to force pansy faggots like you to own them, we need to let people who want to carry carry

THIS

Then why don't you move to one of those fucking shitty, shitty countries devoid of liberty where you can't even say things without being persecuted. Go fuck yourself you weak, ignorant, unamerican faggot.

>muh wild west strawman
>muh police strawman
>we need less guns
>look at my cherry picked examples of countries with gun control, but not the bad ones

quit being such a fag. Hospitals, airports, and police stations ALL have an armed presence. And yet schools need to stay a soft unarmed target because you're afraid of firearms?

There are over 300 MILLION firearms in the U.S, if we magically waved a magic wand and banned them all overnight, there'd still be school shootings. Face it, teachers should be allowed to volunteer for training to carry at school. The immediate solution is bullets flying in the other direction, not your faggot gun control "make it more illegal" nonsense.

Attached: 5.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>Faggot
So powerful

No one wants 70 year Mrs. Applebee to pack heat and save the day. Let teachers who happen to already be CC qualified and let them carry because for some reason calling a place gun free doesn't magically keep them out.

If you kill your enemies they win.

Why are the people arguing against this incapable of understand the meaning of “optional” and “voluntary”? If you are a spineless faggot you have the choice to proudly show that to everyone else, nobody is stopping you.

>are we back to the wild west?
yes.

>Are we back to the Wild West?
In reality, no.
According to the media, yes.

faggot

I am of the opinion that even armed to the teeth, public school teachers do more to cause shootings then they ever could to stop them.

The most effective way to protect schools is to protect schools. For instance, hire more guards.

>But user-kun, I'm not a guard.
True, but if you are a US male you are
>Eligible for conscription
>Eligible for posse comitatus (sans states where it is explicitly not allowed)

So, assuming you are a male US citizen of proper age, you are essentially a bad situation away from being a guard, soldier, police officer, etc.

>But user-kun, do you really trust middle school teachers with guns?
Honestly? If you can be trusted alone with children, you can probably be trusted with a gun.

>But user-kun, I don't even know how to use a gun!
Whatever, go to a two week safety course or whatever your state requires for gun permits if it has it. It's really not that complicated.

>I don't want to be entrusted with the safety of others.
ok.

Attached: 1443914594978.jpg (1920x1560, 382K)

durrr look at the what other democratic countries have done
Yea they send you to jail for hatespeech in the UK because what are you gonna do to stop them

I think all your middle school kids should be trained and armed.
You don't have to be armed, if you don't want to be...but the kids should be allowed to defend their own lives and given the proper training to do so...and children probably shouldn't be going to school, or anywhere else on their own, until they are old enough to be responsible for their own self-defense...

Instead of disarming more people and creating more gun-free zones, I saw we arm everybody....if you can't trust a person with a gun in public, why are they allowed to be in public?

Haha everyday you post some different variant of this shit. Nobody buys and your shariablue boss is one day closer to firing you

>Reddit spacing
You have to go back

When these things happen the school goes into lockdown while the shooter tries going room to room. If a teacher and a gun was locked in one of the rooms they could protect that room at least. They don't have to go Rambo. It's something, right now there is nothing. I can't see this making things worse than a mass shooting in progress would.

>Are we back to the Wild West?
God, I wish

>As a middle school teacher

Larp

>and a look at what other democratic countries, like Australia and the UK, have done about gun control.
Right now the UK population is under authoritarian oppression because we don't have a founding document that sets out inalienable rights. Yet here you are using us as an example for wanting your government to unilaterally remove the very right that is intended to protect you from government.

Fuck you....... seriously, just fuck you. Die in a fire. Kill yourself, and I hope it hurts.

>And yet schools need to stay a soft unarmed target because you're afraid of firearms?

America has a cancer and it's disolving every part of the body. Now it's reached your face. You could flip a switch -- pass legislation and end the cancer - but you'd rather put a nice little band-aid over the spot where half your head used to be and call it freedom.

Personally, I don't want to convince you to cure yourself. I'm on the outside looking in and I'm pulling up a seat and enjoying watching American civilization collapse by it's own free will. Brb making popcorn. :^P

Attached: another dead american child.jpg (267x207, 14K)

People tend to lose sight of the fact that children are easy to replace, and are only a drain on society. Until they become productive, they are literally worthless.

Haha little upset soyboy? Did someone take your soy drink snowflake? Meme flaggot

If you are unwilling to protect your students when you must, then better quit you fckn pussy. School shootings happen bc of people like you.

You cannot trust public school teachers to be proficient at teaching. Heaping expectations upon ridiculous underachievers is destined to fail.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK I MADE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PASTA

>faggot
So powerful :^)

Faggot

Then this job is not for you.
Feel free to quit but realize that you won't be hireable

I'm appalled at the idea of you being a teacher.

Oh plus you seem to be anti-2A, too. Quit right now, libtard before my daughter turns into a democrat!

Attached: 1521246824805.png (480x472, 343K)

But doesn't government know what is in your best interest, subject?
Are you slandering your betters?
There should be a law against that.

>Australia

KEK

Attached: 1503612680674.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Queerbait

>Faggot
Please see...:^)

>using memes he doesn't even understand

Leafs are so fucking worthless.

love you too, faggot :^)

It's easier to learn guns than it is math.

>Former future marine here
kek

Settle down snowflake

Fag has 2 posts and no opinions of his own
>sage
but in Australia where they have no guns they have more violent crimes and more problems your argument is dumb and evidence to support putting more armed people in school is backed by the latest school shooting in which the sro shot and killed the shooter

Tits or gtfo

KSG yourself faggot

Attached: kel-tec-ksg-12ga-185-14rd-blk-od-tan.jpg (800x800, 25K)

>As a middle school teacher, I am appalled at the idea that teachers should be trained to carry guns in the classroom
No one is going to force you to carry a gun when the time comes you fucking fruit

soy boy go play with you cuck prime minister Trudeau and fuck off
agreed

>b-but teachers don't like icky guns, we won't stand for this!
that's why teachers in the future will be armed patriots.
the left shoots itself in the dick once again.

>AS A [profession], I AM [reaction]! WHATS NEXT, [hyperbolic situation]?
quit arguing like this

This
I can’t see how any Americans would willingly disarm themselevs seeing what’s going on elsewhere

its also so true fucking leaf

the fire rises.

nice argument leaf. how does banning guns save kids?

Gun control is cancer

Attached: gas.jpg (682x515, 23K)

The counter to this argument comes from people that have never shot a gun in their entire lives. They see action movies where the camera never stops moving and the angles change every .05 seconds, and they think that's how it would play out in real life. In reality, all of these school shootings are fucking slow and methodical. Being able to go back and forth between rooms and pepper the people cowering in the corners. The shooter knows that until a response team arrives, they have literally nothing to fear. Now consider each school having 2 or 3 armed people inside. No longer could you walk into a room and indiscriminately shoot at these kids like fish in a barrel. Maybe this room has a teacher that's gone to the range twice a month for the last 20 years. They are trying to frame the argument as if we're wanting teachers to be forced to carry a gun. I would never want to force someone to carry a weapon. Those with some amount of training and the desire to carry should. If that's not agreeable and we don't want teachers carrying guns, then fine, no changes to the current situation. It's so ridiculously unlikely to be the victim of a school shooting. Letting teachers carry would address that extremely low possibility, but if they don't want that, I'm fine with all of the current laws in place that should've stopped Cruz in FL.

>Brother is a teacher
>Likes the idea of having a gun in-case some BK Randy shoots up the school
>Realizes his class is full of niggers who could probably pick a lock really well and will steal the gun

You should quit, it will keep you from brain washing kids with your faggotry.

Replace the word "gun" with "nigger" and you'll have a solid argument.

>We need less guns, not more. It takes a multifaceted approach and a look at what other democratic countries, like Australia and the UK, have done about gun control.

All you are doing is collecting resources for the people with guns.

Is your brother that stupid to allow that to happen?

So you're just going to call an "armed man" to protect you and not even protect yourself?
Nice slide thread larp you psyop shill.

Attached: 1519979211670.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

identity politics is cancer

You're wrong. All classes should happen during a mexican stand-off between the teachers and the also armed students.

What’s the fucking point of this thread? Do you really think you’ll change anyone’s mind with your reddit tier meme “arguments”? I find it hard to believe there’s actual shills on this board but this reads like a Facebook post. See pic related.
Sage.

Attached: 4F4C960C-4D94-47E4-9A5E-825D72C86490.jpg (750x301, 126K)

how did voting for puty go

So you just want to make 40k a year for teaching out of a book? A literal retard could do that. Fuck that. You teachers are the most entitled pieces of shit. Thank God I was homeschooled

Way to double down on the stereotype, retard.

>for teaching out of a book
Nobody does that. You can't apply the same method of teachings to everyone. Standardized education is a lie, if anything we're teaching teachers to adapt to each students as much as possible.

we won't

>As a middle school teacher, I am appalled at the idea that teachers should be trained to teach niggers in the classroom. Are we back to the Cotton Fields?

Even well-trained police niggers have been known to shoot and kill an innocent person out of panic. What about a "nigger-trained" teacher in a chaotic, terrifying, life-threatening situation whose goal is to protect his or her students? What are the chances that "training" will enable a teacher to find the target in a school of screaming, fleeing niggers?

We need less niggers, not more. It takes a multifaceted approach and a look at what other democratic countries, like Australia and the UK, have done about nigger control.

good, gtfo. there are so many people that can do your job and deserve it more than you.

Whoa stop being triggered snowflake

Attached: 095d17b8-ba91-42dd-b671-1f0a330f7843.png (432x430, 140K)

Haha meme faggot

You wish you could work as fuck as hard as I can as a teacher. I went to college for 4 years and I am far more knowledgeable about the gun issue than you are or will ever hope to be.

>what is satire?
fucking burgers kek

middle school is both the least desirable and arguably the most important stage in government education
don't train teachers, but allow properly trained staff to carry and require a certain number greater than one be in the building.
but it's really a local matter desu