So many high profile people are calling to delete facebook recently. What haven't they told the public yet?

So many high profile people are calling to delete facebook recently. What haven't they told the public yet?

Attached: 1493657884557.jpg (1080x1344, 206K)

Can't Fuck the Zuck!

Attached: 2018-03-21-183556_479x376.png (479x376, 249K)

What are you saying OP?

They have already collected the information they need to create an advanced mass media surveillance system.

Im saying the cambridge analytica story is covering for something much bigger and I feel like it might slingshot back to hurt them hard.

Go on

In my opinion: The same breach that allowed CA to profile voters was used by Russians to target propaganda

YOu mean Israel?

Attached: 1502546796575.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

I don't have any info, It's just a gut feeling I have right now. I mean why else would Xucc and Sandberg be AWOL? Why would Sandberg get NYT to censor their story?

It started when soros sold all his shares
They know he wants to run for president
So they’re killing him now he’s a threat
The owner of Facebook no matter how retarded he is has the power of information during an election
They want this man dead and to be made an example out of
For every celebrity out there thinking hey trump did it I’m going to be the one to do it for Democrats! This is their sign saying do it and you’ll end up poor as dirt
Stay out of elections

Hillary's biggest donor was the co founder of facebook.

Attached: 1514697198344.png (654x1172, 431K)

Her largest donors are Jewish. zuck is a jew and works with Israel.

It only makes sense that they harvested everything for Hillary.

Attached: 1491811912061.png (648x1049, 292K)

Anyone remember how he said there were gonna be 700k+ job openings at FB if DACA ends?

Also, wasn’t Cambridge used by dems to do what they’re saying the Trump campaign did with them?

Attached: 8A0DF3E0-2E3F-405F-94CE-AA0CEC69049E.jpg (510x332, 23K)

Fucking brilliant, and totally legal.

Prepping the spin cycle for cover while they sell off the rest of their shares

>Anyone remember how he said there were gonna be 700k+ job openings at FB if DACA ends?
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Attached: 1508857007067.jpg (1820x3884, 1.11M)

Facebook gathers data for data mining operations used by data brokers. TL;DR they know everything about you, and they know everything you've ever done online

Attached: data brokers image.png (762x3246, 196K)

Also all the tech companies funnel all their information to Israel

2016 really was a meme war using social negineering by fb, google, etc

And they still can't admit that Sup Forums beat them.

Lightning won't strike twice I'm afraid, or at least not in the same way.

Well the truth is going to come out and those "russian bots" will be revealed to be human and all the people blaming Russian Bots were actually backed by israeli shills.

They're probably harnessing big data in order to mount a counter attack. Prepare for Zuckerberg 2020

No, they are about to be BTFO. Swamp drain imminent. IG report comes out soon.

No way zuckerberg, but I'm sure trump is regarded as a momentary inconvenience and they are making sure social media will be neutered next round with censorship and platform denial.

>IG report comes out soon.
I wish, unfortunately I don't think trump has enough allies. He's not an idiot, bit he's on thin ice with few friends were it counts.

>I don't think trump has enough allies
Actually (((you))) and Israel don't have any allies.

cant cuck the zucc, the hapa race will rise.

>The same breach that allowed CA to profile voters was used by Russian intelligence operatives hired by the CIA to target propaganda

We do control the msm and all optics that normies see however.

No you don't. Nobody cares about the MSM anymore.

Is Soros really the final boss? seems what he says goes

No. Israel is and they are fucked.

they haven't told a lot.

This wasn't really a breach though, this was Facebook selling access to user information when they explicitly state in their TOS that they don't do that. I used to work for a big data firm, one of the worlds largest and I won't say which, our work with Facebook exposed all sorts of user information to us to create better marketing campaigns for our clients etc. Once I was fully exposed to just what Facebook knows and does with the info I deleted mine. I've been trying to convince people for half a decade now to do the same.

Xucc gets the rope