Turns out Mark Anthony Conditt, or the Conservabomber as I like to call him...

Turns out Mark Anthony Conditt, or the Conservabomber as I like to call him, believed that the Sex Offender registry should come to an end. I’m not surprised, as the only way this pimple-faced, unemployed loser could get any action would be to rape a bitch.

Attached: 5126F85B-9871-483A-9DDA-CA1E2899CEE5.jpg (780x439, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43490247
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
youtube.com/watch?v=zI7cNhTIOEI
definingmystance.blogspot.com/?m=1
cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-suspect-what-we-know/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1517517115175.png (1080x2220, 640K)

Is this the only picture of the guy?

Guy was a millennial, whose internet presence consists of a blog from college in 2012 and his moms public post when he graduated home school.

Attached: 2B462A3A-8B94-4947-8F39-4BE96DA4FDF7.png (750x1334, 486K)

link?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43490247

checked

>i told you those anti-sodomites were bad news, now "bake my cake!"

It makes sense. There isn't a homicide registry, is there? Anyway, sex offenders will be the first people killed en masse. There's the demonisation, the concentration camp for them in Coalinga, the identification thingy with the registry which is like the star of David badge during the Holocaust. I neither lament it nor welcome it, it is just fact.

Because those who commit homicide are either jailed for life or straight up executed.

I’m not a mental health professional but I’d be willing to wager that this suspect had some form of mental illness, perhaps with a history of psychological trauma. I’d also venture to guess that he did not have a lot of close friends, and perhaps was angry at the government. Only time will tell, but I’m probably correct.

What's your opinion on the tens of millions killed by far-left dictators in the 20th Century, user.? 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao who imprisoned their populations in their own countries after closing their borders to prevent escape, and then went mass murdering them?

>mylife.com
Are websites like this even legit, or are they only good for taking money from stupid phoneposting boomers?

>registered democrat
>conservabomber

Attached: HURR.jpg (442x500, 8K)

So what? I registered when I was 18 in 2014 and I'm still a registered democrat just because I don't vote outside of presidential elections.

They were psychos. Who said I’m far-left?

Leftism is literally the tool of Satan.

reminder to sage and report disinfo threads

Attached: shillthreadchemo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>I'm still a registered democrat
You seem like a raging nigger so that makes sense.

That's why it's up to people like you and I to remember what kind of crises and disasters happened when commie ideas are actually put into practice. Those were truly unfathomable atrocities, with killing on such a scale.

*you and me

This kid doesn't seem radiclaized at all. Weird

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

They do seem to make more money though

Attached: 583C6637-2658-471F-9557-7E486EBB2DC9.jpg (600x414, 65K)

i'm pretty against the common oldfag-rhetoric but if someone reads this image and doesn't already know how to sage then i don't think they're in any position to be policing the board of Sup Forums, is that unfair?

Millennial here. My internet presence consists of shit-posting here, & being active on a forum of a pretty specific, uncommon hobby (no photos ever...that's it. Never had:
>faceburg
>myspace
>twatter
>any other "social" media.
If all of the sudden there were a big push to find info on me, you'd come up with even less than this guy...you'd need to get my photo from my driver's license, as I've never been arrested for there to be a mug shot. I'm not even photo'd in any of my yearbooks.
>not every millennial is a desperate attention whore.

Attached: 1520180740506.jpg (1600x1156, 1.6M)

>believed that the Sex Offender registry should come to an end
He's right you know. A public sex offender registry ostracizes former criminals preventing them from returning to public society and forcing them to be career criminals.

Same here, never trusted the big push to put personal info everywhere.
I'd like to see it age restricted and only for sex crimes. I don't see the logic in adding 10 year old kids to the registry or adding some dude because he was caught pissing behind a bush.

Agreed...it is too easy to be labeled a "sex offender" so I'd like any push be to make tougher the threshold of being placed on that list. That said, sex offenders have the highest level of recidivism. It's the one crime where I believe there is no "serving your time" as it were, especially against children.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

>I don't see the logic in adding 10 year old kids to the registry or adding some dude because he was caught pissing behind a bush.
I don't see the logic of making it public. Just have background checks trigger "cannot work with X group" and nothing else.

It aggregates publicly available information. Generally accurate, though the info they offer is also sometimes several years out of date, and they can mistake interests in particular subjects for advocacy on them.

Well his dad was FBI until getting caught as a pedo.

tick tock Sup Forums racists

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-03-21 kl. 19.13.44.png (627x304, 57K)

Yet you’re one of the people using Sup Forums?

>registered democrat
>wants sex registry to be killed.
Yea sounds about right.

I always check multiple sites like that, just in case. Although sometimes it is impossible to find someone. Like Anthony Stephen House, the first victim.

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

Why is his picture so bright and flushed out? Are they trying to make his skin "whiter"?

welcome to our humble abyssinian otter breeding forum
if it is racists you're after i've heard reddit.com is full of them

It is from the Mom's facebook which has now been deleted

>Conservabomber
voted for hillary

Attached: 1512155505504.png (1066x600, 217K)

I thought it was that one guy that looked like Liquid Snake
youtube.com/watch?v=zI7cNhTIOEI
imagine the meme potential

he doesn't look like a rapist, he's too melanin deficient

Attached: 1502162550613.jpg (629x629, 88K)

I'm starting to think people don't exactly like us
nice meme

Checked. His Democratic Registration says he is clearly "The Commiebomber". rolls off the tongue nicely, does it not?

So he did this cause his dad was a chomo and ruined his life?

And yet he was anti-abortion, which sounds pretty conservative to me.

chomo?

BAN MAIL BOMBS NOW

There was a nog in Kansas City that wrote
>kill all white people
He also murdered 6 white men a couple years later
Liberals refused to call his murders hate crimes

>suspect named as Texas Man

What a dumb fucking name

Child molester

Most of you wouldn't recognize a man of taste anyway.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15282A,_Ernst_Röhm.jpg (567x800, 127K)

fake and gay, just like OP

Attached: 1521418052065 (1).webm (188x360, 571K)

>The Commiebomber
sounds nice, it has a nice ring to it, besides covers the bases when they uncover he was antifa

Maybe he was conservative while his parents are we’re democrat and therefore made him vote left-wing. It would make sense, seeing how he was homeschooled.

We was a registered democrat you dingus.

>literally nothing to do with the subject at hand
did you click the wrong thread, or are you autistic?

Attached: 1505942518344.png (2340x802, 2.19M)

That's a pretty liberal stance tho, you fuckwit, it's you libtards that are all sympathetic to Pedophiles.

I thought Christians loved to fuck young girls

Well, he got the materials for the bombs at Home Depot. it is time we started talking about Home Depot. You don't need a hardware store that big. It's 2018. Home Depot has massive magazineclipshelves and automatic checkouts. Home Depot was made for one thing; buying materials to make bombs to kill people. As a matter of fact, you don't need Hardware stores at all. the only reason you have massive Hardware Stores is to compensate for your tiny dick.

WTF IS THAT THING ON THE RIGHT!
Kill it with fire

Just like Adam Lanza...hmmm. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

It is a full blood Jewess. Imagine that.

FBI user LAST NIGHT SAID THEY WOULD SET THIS GUY UP TO BE AN "ALT-RIGHT" GUY

FBI NIGGERS BTFO BY A GOOD FBI GUY

Attached: fbi tip.jpg (1822x130, 237K)

q predicted you'd be a fag about this.

Yeah. Cats outa da bag already. He is a Registered Democrat, and a Pro Pedo Lefty.
these guys really gotta start scrubbing social media faster if they want to spin it.

Found the Blog:
definingmystance.blogspot.com/?m=1

what are yo utalking about, he is decent looking
also sex register is clear invasion of privacy and womens righst today is a hysteria

no, christians are retarded and get married for their 10 year long careerist gfs of 35 years old
talking from experience growing up around conservative christians

Their patsy is a democrat? I wonder who really did it?

In the same blog where he said they need to get rid of the sex offenders registry he also says he’s a conservative whose against abortion and gay marriage and is pro death penalty

>No source = fake and gay.

Attached: 1493182085640.png (500x500, 49K)

also his opinions arent some kind of alt right Sup Forums edgelord stuff
he looks much more like someone with old school right wing mentality trying to make sense out of liberal world we live in with common sense shit
i get it how it could offend liberals just like everything contradicting their dogma offends them, but its nothing out of ordinary,
you cant expect every singe person to be convinced progressivist, especially not young men

>believed that the Sex Offender registry should come to an end.

Holy shit I thought it was fake at first.

I kind of figured Sup Forums would be pro-"ending sex offender registry"

It's just another way to demonize men. A tool of the feminist gynocracy.

Dipshit

Have they questioned his parents yet?

Attached: 5C04662E-95D6-4982-92FB-D2D16CDEBBFC.jpg (800x1213, 215K)

Glow in the dark

The mylife profiles are wrong but it doesn’t mean he was a new nazi either. The issue here is the media and how they are collectively trying to demonize white conservatives. It’s happening folks.

>Coalinga
ebaums world is where he learned to make bombs though

Well, looks like I was right about his parents being controlling:

cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-suspect-what-we-know/index.html

Attached: Jew.png (2340x802, 1.8M)

Any recent pics of suspect?
Compare body type.

Seems off. Different build.

Attached: aust4.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Is the original picture overexposed or did the news do it to make sure we know he’s white?

Attached: 410D2EF5-9EAF-4E07-A254-5BB2A4FCD92E.jpg (750x1334, 158K)

They say he may no have acted alone.

>or the Conservabomber as I like to call him,

so he's a liberal
thanks for dis bread OP

Why do you guys always post pictures where the contrast is turned up to 11?

Attached: 148273493243.png (270x360, 124K)

Did the Klan help him?

Why is he a conservabomber? Iv read the news articles that’s coming out about him now, and his motives are entirely nebulous.

Because he is white, you racist!

Because he made a blog post about how he has conservative ideals and believes that gay marriage, abortion, and the sex offender registry are evil.

just another Sup Forumstard who couldn't get laid.

why don't you losers just kill yourselves instead of killing others?

so hes not really on anybodies side then is he...

Jeb extremism.

Clinton if not for the bogus Y2K bug which had every corporation in the world updating all their computers with new ones he'd never have had a surplus. Just perfect timing with him and he's lucky he had a Republican Congress that kept his spending in check.

blame his mom, she took the picture in 2013

nope. this kid is getting the adam lanza treatment. nothing but photos from 100 years ago

>24 and still living at home
There is a reason parents used to make their kids move out at 18.

Oh, what’s this, Trump increased the debt more in one term than Obama did in two.