Hi user...

>hi user, I killed and tortured so many innocent people with my barehands even kids but I have so many fans because i'm pretty

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/10548299/3/Gon-s-change-in-objective
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>forced hxh thread #459356888

Hisoka, the Phantom Troupe, Illumi.

fuck off reddit

fanfiction.net/s/10548299/3/Gon-s-change-in-objective

The cow you ate was innocent too does that make you and the butcher murderers?

Otherkins like me reject petty human morality

Explain to me how this is morally wrong?

>hi user, I killed and tortured so many innocent people with my barehands even kids but I have so many fans because i'm pretty

because they are virgin faggots who see something beautiful then they can't stop day dreaming about it.

Go back to /fit/ veganfag

you cant complain unless you're vegan

>ywn enjoy Pitou's massive nuts on your face
feels bad man

pls sauce

>tortured
>mass murdered

An animal does what it's programmed to do by any means necessary and to improve itself to increase survivability.
Do you question the morality of an ape or dingo that eats a human infant? What about the dolphin that rapes and kills it cousin the porpoise? Or the orca that plays volleyball with a still breathing seal?

Cuteness is justice.

m8 that dingo was a shitcunt
i totally question its morality
fuck dingos

The royal guards don't have reproductive capability. That's why they are so strong. Pitou literally doesn't have genitals

I wouldn't judge an animal because it lacks consciousness. Pitou doesn't have that excuse

What is consciousness?

Where are the Pitou fanboys that get triggered when people spread the truth that he's a boy?

I know you're in here.

she's sapient

>triggered
>implying it doesn't make us harder

She did literally nothing wrong. Fighting for her own species is perfectly fine. This is what we want in America too.

Just like real life, fucking Staceys.

But who was right in the end about Komugi, Pouf or Pitou?

>implying I'm vegan
>imying vegans are fit

Just giving an example m8

>consciousness means you ignore your biology and inate nature
I'd accept this argument if chimera ants weren't an ever evolving species and had years of stable societies where they would have time to develop morals and empathy
Can you really judge a creature like Pitou given she only existed for like a day? What time in between her birth and death did she have to develop a complex system of morals?
Also
>Judging a completely different species by human standards despite the fact human morality is anthropocentric.

and Killua

Except the pretty part.

>consciousness means you ignore your biology and inate nature
Never said that but it makes you liable for your acts.

>Judging a completely different species by human standards despite the fact human morality is anthropocentric.
The morals behind killing are more or less universal.

Pitou, Pouf changed his opinion in the end

Don't worry OP, I took care of her(him)

>Morality is objective.

>she

Chimera ants are males.

Action-Reaction law. If your biological instincts order you to survive then there's probably something wrong with unnecessary killing as you wouldn't like it to be done to you.

inb4 Alluka
inb4 OH MY RUBBER NEN

Let's talk about the REAL asspulls of this series:
1. How did Killua recognise his grandfather's dragon shower attack at the palace?
2. If pre-needle Killua naturally assessed that ant as being stronger than him, how could he so easily defeat him after removing the needle?

liable how?
Had the chimera ants won then no one would hold them accountable
When I empty a bottle of raid on the ant hill in my backyard who holds me liable?

I don't like or want to be eaten
Neither does any other mammal,reptile or avian
Still eat other animals all day everyday though
Bout to eat some chicken right now in fact
Am I wrong?

No because you're sapient and chicken aren't.

That's what we tell ourselves

Pretty sure it's true. When it's not (like for some kind of whales that seem to be living in legit societies iirc), we usually try to protect.

Eating humans is one thing, torturing them is another.

>implying you can say a lion is evil for killing some zebras

Who did she torture again?

There are some animals that are objectively evil though, user.
Hyenas, crocodiles, dolphins, cats and shrikes.

Who decides that it's only okay to eat non sapient creatures?
Most creatures feel pain, and sapient animals like Dolphins and potentially Whales can be eaten.
So it's okay to harm non-sapient creatures then?
If the chimera ants achieved a sort of super sapience through evolution and had an IQ of 1000 then would they be justified in doing whatever they pleased to humanity and using them as a food source.
Seems like your morality is anthropocentric

arrow guy

Why should a character's morality determine whether I like them? It's not like I'm gonna be friends with the characters I like. I'm an obsever, not an actor

The Phantom Troupe

Pain and suffering isn't okay, that's why we kill them painlessly.
It's not about IQ but existing at all. When all you have are basic instincts and shit, it doesn't matter when your existence end. You don't live in time like sapient beings do.

Besides nature can be just as shit for animals as breeding. Lions won't be thinking about morals when they're killing that zebra. They won't be trying to limit the amount of killing either. I'd say that gives us more legitimacy

That shouldn't really count, it's not like she used pain to make him talk.

>epic reductionist "man is an animal" argument
Fuck off you tard.

Pitou is a girl.

But we are animals and our moral compass isn't something our species was born with

I would say there's some fuzziness and arbitrariness to where we cut off "okay to eat" and "not okay to eat." We recognize dolphins as conscious, and there's a controversy about eating dolphins, but the mere existence of the controversy as opposed to it being consensus agreed upon as a thing not to do says something.
The ants were a young species that were coming to terms with their environment and the humans surrounding them. Meruem's character arc is about coming around to people not all being disposable, in fact.
They were doing what we would agree are bad things, but they did it because there was a base nature in opposition to being completely moral. They're not good for what they did, but you could understand how someone even more morally conscious in their species could be complacent, and how change would be slow over time.

Of course, I should remember that I'm in a shitposting thread, and that literally no one is here to seriously debate this. So I'll just say

>hah, Pitoufags actually defended it.

looked pretty painful to me
stuttering and an exposed brain seem pretty nasty

He was a trap so he deserved to die.

We're animals but we're not just animals, hence the reduction.

>but we are animals
No we're not because it's a word that was designed specifically to make a distinction you absolute idiot. And even if we were, it would be a useless point because that's like saying "an automobile and a computer are both machines so it's basically the same thing". You're falling on the shittiest non-argument that gets spewed by every nihilistic dweeb who wants to appear smart yet really has not a single decent thought in his crocodile brain.

>Completely different species
Chimera Ants like Pitou are just humans indoctrined at birth

SAUCE. NOW.

>have villain catgirl
>it dies

Such ebin manga xd

do you have a point?

Looks like some BnHAfag suffering from withdrawal because he doesn't have a general up.

Reminder the only reason BNHAfags and Hunterfags hate each other is because both protags have similar coloured hair.

How can people who ship KilluGon hate Deku's adorable freckles? Don't make sense.

I will defend this thank you.
wipesforehead.jpg

I hate that togashi did that.
>just pitou pls

>hurr it's fine because we raise cows
How much of a retarded fucking cuck do you have to be?
It's like you're bending over backwards because you're pussywhipped by a fucking cartoon

post more sexy pitou

SOURCE PLEASE

Holy, are people threatening threads into existence now? Someone call the cops!

Learn the meaning of words before using them.

ESL-kun, words have more meanings than one.

If humans aren't animals then why are they part of the animal kingdom, idiot? What are we then? Plants, fungi, protists?

ESL-kun, words have more meanings than one.

>hurr you're wrong because KEK xD
Average HxH hating brainlet, everyone.

Ok genius, what biological category do humans belong to?

>TFW autistic alongside being a brainlet

Truly the Rick and Morty of the anime community

Dumbest weeb character design I ever saw

>HxH hating
Nice persecution complex there you dumb faggot
I like HxH, and even Pitou as a character. But this whole 'uuu she didnt deserve to die she dindu nuffing wrong' shit needs to stop. It's nothing but thinking with your dick

But that's not the subject in the OP at all. OP is complaining about her having fans, not complaining about people saying she didn't deserve to die or whatever, my strawmanning brainlet friend.

Literally just read the thread my man

>ctrl+f "die"
>4 results
>1 is a deleted shitpost
>none are saying pitou didn't deserve to die
Which came first, the mad or the delusion?

hunters!

Is Pitou a well written character?

Yes!

Okay guys, stop larping. We all know that we just wanna dick Pitou for being pretty with cute mannerisms. The immoral part is just something we'll have to correct.
I'd say Pitou's the most interesting when considered in set with the rest of the royal guard and how they display their loyalty in different ways.

He didn't do anything, the guy's just trolling.

Are you retarded?

lrn 2 brain

He wasn't even conscious dude. Pitou was just making him auto-respond to questions by stimulating the brain.

>They didn't mention that one word so you're wrong XD
>let's ignore like half of this thread is about the morality of her killing and whether she deserved death
Cure your autism with a gun to the head

well that's a fuckin let down

She is, but seems less interesting to me on rereads.
Pouf>Pitou>Youps

> Pitou would done this or even sucked Gon off while healing Komugi if he ordered it.

I'm very hard right now

Why are you under the impression that people should only be fans of characters who do good things?