Assad will destroy Israel and Jewnited states of America. Allah bless him

Assad will destroy Israel and Jewnited states of America. Allah bless him.

Attached: bashar.jpg (300x345, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vP7NbCi8s6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where do you buy your larping robes

Assad is secular
he will destroy jews and he will destroy your muslim dogs as well

And he does it all with such a weak chin. Are we entering the age of the chinlets?

Silly P*le. He is an Alawite Shi'ite. He Hezbollah supports him and so does the theocratic state of Iran. He will destroy the jews (AKA America and Israel) The rest of you are fine though.

We're going to bunker bust his house with his wife and kids in it. sorry putinbots

My repetitious numerals prove that Assad, Hezbollah, hamas and Iran will obliterate the Jews of Israel.

INSHALLA BROTHER

Sorry jew, he has basically won the civil war. Hezbollah is growing stronger. Iran is growing stronger and is getting nukes soon.

Attached: iranian pepe.png (500x479, 279K)

Poor guy just wanted to be an eye doctor.

k

It is pretty pathetic how we keep getting btfo by Iran but I guess it's because their foreign policy actually serves their nation whereas ours wholly supports Israel

I kind of agree, make the Islamic world somewhere muslims want to be then they wan't want to be here.
Assad is a good guy, we know he did nothing wrong

>goatfuckers infighting about one civilized leader in their godforsaken desert
he is not your butt buddy you faget

>calls us goatfuckers
Kek you aren't even a human. Hitler considered us to be of Aryan strain and he considered you to be an animal.

Inshallah, death to the kikes and their puppets

Kill yourself, shabbos goy

traitor, go defect to his army, nigger

Why does Erdogan hate Assad? Alphamale Cock fight or what?

>LE BASED BLACK PEDE XDDDDD I WANT TO SEE HIM FUCK MY WIFE

I have a certain amount of respect for the Islamic perception of the Jews, they are fully aware of the Jewish question, many of them openly admire Hitler.

I still hold an aversion to them though, considering their faith essentially encourages them to spread their faith across the entire planet by the sword. It's an imperialist religion that is strongly opposed to all infidels, but they hate the jews the most. They've got another thing coming if they think they are going to convert the whole world to Islam.

Israel would and could destroy Iran and Syria simultaneously in one fucking day. That’s just the reality of the situation.

The US could glass all of the Middle East in under 3 hours.

Keep throwing those rocks, Akmed

After his victory, the west will start to crumble fast. So will the influence of USA

Then why did your isis and YPG forces get absolutely BTFO in Syria?

*blocks your path*

Attached: Crown_Prince_Mohammad_bin_Salman_Al_Saud_-_2017.jpg (271x389, 144K)

Israel cant fight a war longer than 3 months. Sure the planes are superb, the intelligence as well, but if the war drags on for longer than 4 months, israel will be empty, all the jews will leave because it isnt safe and they arent making shekels

is he the antchrists son? he looks very sinister

Ahahaha

What theeee fuck are you talking about?
Is that what you backwards barbarians actually believe.

Top fucking kek

The next time a nuclear weapon is used it will be done so by Israel. Fact

That would also be the end of Israel so I hope iran manages to get the Jews to do it

>tfw slavs "animals" killed hitler

btfo goat raper

I wish Assad was the leader of my country

Attached: 1513969709671.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Fantastic. Then we can rebuild from the ashes.

Attached: 1948945034549.jpg (622x394, 124K)

Erdogan has dreams of rebuilding ottoman empire, assad is in the way. erdogan is a bitch

I fucking wish

Attached: First sip of the day.png (631x757, 427K)

it.. its true though

Attached: 1515782908228.jpg (645x588, 57K)

reply to this

Hitler died of old age in South America...

Assad is descended from the brother of jesus. A thorn crown is visible on the roof of his Damascus palace.

The US basically destroyed Iraq on the Mullahs behalf. Also, we went in and destroyed about 60% of the Taliban and turned the other 40% over to Sayyidi Intel and Gulbuddin Hekmatyar.
Iranian intel is the Savama which is basically the Savak- so the Ayatollah destroyed Irans military but kept the intelligence agency the Shah used to rule over Iran on America's behalf.
The US has always been anti-Iran but pro-Ayatollah.

bro, hes chillin in antarctica as we speak

Good luck Assad.

Attached: 1521129752556.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ

Attached: assad bff.jpg (800x600, 79K)

welp, you live in desert and you are only talked to cause you have oil
your importance is about that of a mouse, not even worth hunting

Didn't we have threads since Sunday talking about how Syria was getting blasted? SKYKING threads, right?

Nah, he's probably there to help jews destroy Islam

The only thing your country has provided was the witcher lol.

I'm sorry amerifren. I know you didn't want your soldiers to die for zog. It's ok though, once we destroy America you white nationalists can create a new system.

We won't allow Assad to win. All we have to do is fake a chemical attack or bomb a couple of our own troops and blame it on the SAA. We learned our lessons from the Iraq war. If you want to use the pretense of WMD's or terrorists, make sure they are in place before the invasion even if that means placing them there yourself.

One of the last threats to Israel will be removed when Assad is removed and a (((democratic))) government is installed. Don't worry, we will help write the new Constitution of course! And if the Kurds want to let Exxon install a couple cheap oil wells and refineries east of the Euphrates: Who are we to say no?

>We won't allow Assad to win. All we have to do is fake a chemical attack or bomb a couple of our own troops and blame it on the SAA.
Too late and tried too many times
> when Assad is removed
lmao, zero chance of that happening at this point
>And if the Kurds want to let Exxon install a couple cheap oil wells and refineries east of the Euphrates:
They get bombed by either the Turks or local insurgents

Gott segne ihn!

white powder! white powder

gud velsigne you too user.
white powder!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Attached: 1521119819426.jpg (804x555, 121K)

>We keep getting BTFO by Iran

Kek. How? Iran is in such a weak position that they have to desperately spin everything they do as some great victory. Do you forget the fact we destroyed half their navy in Operation Praying Mantis just for shits and giggles?

What will it take for USA to leave NATO?
> USA-Japan-Russia-Syria-Poland-India
Unstoppable alliance

Attached: BE9AC5C7-23F0-40F2-8FD6-A40E9881138D.jpg (600x901, 85K)

>traitor
To what? International jewery and globalism? What even is an American anymore, some mixed negro mutt. Kill yourself boomer scum, the U.S. is an economic zone for the Zionists to make money from the goyim. The sooner this country collapses the sooner the white man can thrive again.

This. Britain can fuck off though, their culture irritates me.

The Eternal Mutt is upset

Attached: 1513351728070.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Assad is unstoppable.
youtube.com/watch?v=vP7NbCi8s6w

Attached: Assad command.jpg (563x443, 33K)