Daily reminder that Tommy Robinson is a Israeli Mossad agent

Attached: 1521652373177.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you would know rabbi

He wears JIDF and Mossad shirts all of the time. The only people arguing against this FACT are Literal KIKES like you or absolute retards (also you)

Tommy is mossad
He admits it

Attached: 1499940724609.jpg (1858x2429, 1.49M)

>be Yank cunt
>never left shitsville Virginia
>what is satire
>”don’t the know the real enemy is ze jews??”
>Tommy ignores JQ to focus on UKs nigger problem: the pakis
>”Zionist stoooooge”

You fat fucks really need to stop commenting. About Europe. You haven’t a fucking notion what you’re talking about.

Long story short, you’d rather the UK is overrun with Muslims if people against it don’t give a shit about Jews.

Lost some weight, find your dick.

Mossad uses people like Tommy to demonize Muslims to make Jews look better than than the two

Muslims don’t need any help to be demonized.
The demonize themselves.

JIDF fag detected

>people who are so dumb that they cannot understand satire exist

Attached: DF853D91-6841-48AB-A56F-283D91A7AB43.png (593x587, 364K)

>obese
American Sup Forums divide and conquer faggot detected.

that's why Sup Forums idolise him

Nah. He's only supporting mossad because he knows it fucks off the Muslims like crazy

THIS. Also Tommy ignores the fact that Jews are importing them.

Wait what? I thought Tommy was aLuton MIG?

Hes a saviour of Britain. You shitskin don't understand that your day is coming we superior blue eyed Aryans of Sup Forums will exterminate your kind

Attached: image.jpg (478x478, 184K)

obviously he's a jew. he worked at (((Rabbi Media))) and got a lot of backing from (((somewhere)))

Nobody here supports israel faggot.

Attached: 1512781797701.jpg (1023x768, 555K)

Who said Israel you faggot

Mossad = Israel

Imagine, wearing a T-shirt to btfo those who you detest the most: dirty Paki bastards, and Lefties.

WHO IS IMPORTING MIGRANTS? JEWS.

hahaha he's only pretending to be a filthy zionist kike piece of shit! BTFO! goddem!

Fucking Pakis are coming over to the UK on tourist and education visas, and then illegally staying, you mong.

The Pakis are breeding like rats, no one is “importing them”. Given that they live in ghettos most Brits need to be redpilled to their ways, Tommy’s doing it.

Yeah but there are two fractions of Jews, the International Communists, and the Zionists. They don't like each other.

wrong

Attached: 1519181623884.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

there is no based jew. Ben Shapiro is a "based zionist" and he fights for open borders for the US and closed borders for Israel

>its another divide and conquer leftypol thread

Jews biggest enemy are the Muslims because Muslims over time will redpill Christians on the Jews thats why people like Tommy who larp as Christians make Muslims out to be animals when in reality every "muslim attack" is a jewish false flag carried out by Mossad to demonize Muslims

Attached: 1521522143810.jpg (553x372, 41K)

fuckin based muzzies. love how they've raped half of white british youth at this point, so based!

Fucking hell, what a slimy cunt. I cannot believe people actually support this man.

Jews rape your country and send your own people to die in proxy wars for Israel

Attached: sryksrykwyk.jpg (700x933, 152K)

yeah, that's why i'm not so fond of either

You're an actual retard aren't you

Pick your poison.

You think that if he worked for mossad he would put it all over twitter?
You MUST be a paki

What kind of Mossad agent wears a T-Shirt with "Mossad" emblazoned on the front and tells people they work for Mossad?

yeah but he's sympathetic to israel and mossad, so it doesn't really matter if he's actually mossad or not

Mate i'm not saying that he works for the Mossad, but he sure as daylight supports zionism and the state of Israel.

Nice try, rabbi.

literally end your life

Him, Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, ect. All controlled opposition. Especially the e-celeb woman. youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ

Tommy Robinson is someone that normally wouldn't care about politics. However he have felt and lived the Islamic take-over, and is in warrior mode against it.

You forgot to set up your proxy, Shlomo.

Being this gullible

Attached: 1499761808545s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

This is the typical antifa shill. All right-wing peronalities are controlled op, is what they want you to believe.

Meh.

Attached: 1513280605413.png (500x583, 97K)

They play both sides against the middle, user.

> t. Robinson

Let's just have the Muslims and Jews killing each other far away from us.

>Being a shill

Attached: JUSTin.jpg (633x435, 41K)

The third option is to not take any poison.

>it doesn't really matter if he's actually mossad or not
He shills for the kikes either way.

This.

They are all controlled Mossad shills like Alex Jones they talk about every conspiracy in the world but never name the Jew

Because they are. Lauren Southern worked for Canadian military intelligence before landing a job as a reporter for Rebel Media. Totally not suspect at all.

I don't think he's MOSSAD per se, but I could believe they have a relationship of convenience, the u.k police cannot or will not keep him safem, from the savages he's constantly poking with sticks.

The holiday in Israel was a major red flag though I have to say

Attached: 1521219829571.png (560x586, 537K)

Because it pissed off the Muslims.
How do you not understand this?

Alex Jones, he I can believe is controlled. He mixes real conspiracies with /x/-tier ones.

"They are all controlled Mossad shills" - listen how mentally retarded you sound. No they aren't.

Wow, nice source you got there.

Only Muslims and imbeciles would think this. Which one are you?

Alex is obviously CIA, remember the video where he says he works for Time Warner >?

Prove it sick eater

think that he's partial to jews and israel? are you a retard or what? he doesn't keep it a secret

>Only Muslims and imbeciles would think this. Which one are you?

so taking exception to the mass migration of Muslims to our lands caused by Jews makes us imbeciles ?

wow I can't imagine why'd you hide your flag

I suppose the "refugees" all coming from the land soon to be greater Israel is all a just a big fat coincidence

thanks for clearing that one up for me

you wish, rabbi.

Lana from red Ice look like she worked for the CIA at one time

>fake twitter posts with dead archive links prove it!

Google "Lauren Southern Canadian Military Intelligence"

She could have. Red Ice has high production value, somebody is funding them.

I forget his name now and I have to go in a min, but try and find her old boss when she worked in the record industry

TOMMY ROBINSON ABUSES HIS OWN CHILDREN BY DOING THIS HORSE SHIT. YOU MIGHT BELIEVE HE IS DOING THIS FOR BRITIANSTAN BUT THIS IS HURTING HIS CHILDREN AND HAS DESTROYED HIS WIFE'S LIFE

WATCH THE TIME HE WAS LEAVING A RESTERAUNT AND HIS LITTLE GIRL WAS CRYING BECAUSE TOMMY WOULDNT JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND LEAVE SHIT ALONE

HIS CHILDREN CANT BE SEEN IN PUBLIC NOR CAN THEY LIVE NORMAL LIVES ANYMORE. HE PUT THEM IN DANGER WHEN HE FILMED THEM LEAVING THAT RESTERAUNT FOR CLICKS.

HE ALSO SAID HE IS A ZIONIST IN A YOUTUBE VIDEO

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's probably too much for you Muslims to understand.

Shur the fuck up you useless cunt. We re talking about how supporting mossad kisses Muslims off. What kind of silly cunt are you to think Tommy isn't against mass migration? He's even made videos against it.
I hate you cunts, you need to have your throats cut as soon as we start the civil war. Pakis blacks and dumb cunts like you

Holy fuck I hate predictive text

jews aren't your friend though, unless you're a jew, which you probably are

daily reminder that OP is part of the problem

Where does it say she was an intelligence officer?

Hello Antifa.

"doing this horse shit"
Speaking against Islam and in favour of free speech is horseshit??

>THIS IS HURTING HIS CHILDREN AND HAS DESTROYED HIS WIFE'S LIFE
But that's not his fault, that's Antifa and the British government.

>WATCH THE TIME HE WAS LEAVING A RESTERAUNT AND
They were crying because the police harassed them.

>HE ALSO SAID HE IS A ZIONIST IN A YOUTUBE VIDEO
He probably supports the Israeli state because the Israeli state is surrounded by radical Islam just like he was when he grew up, and now.

You two are both mentally ill. If you are not shilling, and are actually serious, go ask a shrink to check if you suffer from paranoia.

If he was a good father he would leave britain and change their names. He is a fucking retard who abuses his kids. Fuck you for calling me anrifa. Those kids will never live normal lives like other kids from london

He works for (((Rebel Media))) right? It's basically Jewish controlled opposition that shapes the alt-right narrative to make sure the goys dont step out of line. He got recruited as double agent in prison probs.

dont respond to schizo-posters

He is a hero to his children though? He is a great father to them. Would you rather your father be a weak cuck sitting still when your city is taken over by muslims?

HE is not abusing his kids. That is Antifa and the British government. Fuck you for being antifa. These kids will never live normal lives as long as islam isn't defeated in their country and city.

>He probably supports the Israeli state because the Israeli state is surrounded by radical Islam just like he was when he grew up, and now.

Yeah a lot of people are totally brainwashed about the jews so they don't have the capacity to ever question it.

>Where does it say she was an intelligence officer?
She never became one. What happened was she applied for a job in military intelligence. Then she gets a job as a reporter for Rebel Media? It's pretty suspect.

t. antifa

No, he quit that a while ago.

He did laugh at andrew anglin's idea of colonizing space though, but it was only because sargon lied about the details to make it seem ridiculous.

If you're up to these kinds of things, it's difficult to not be a little paranoid.

This.

And your source is? It isn't VICE I hope...

>that flag
>your post
>your life

He isn't a hero. He is a israel super soldier

"Be a little paranoid" isn't what you are. You see Jews everywhere. You are mentally ill.

>You see Jews everywhere.
Because their diaspora is everywhere. Are you new to this place?

Maybe one day they'll be proud of their father. It isn't Tommy's fault you antifa faggots are violent thugs.

You are such an obvious shill. Tommy Robinson is a British warrior against Islam, the British government and in favour of free speech.

You are either a antifa-type shill or mentally ill.

Yes, they are "everywhere" said the paranoid schizophrenic.

Or Antifa. You are one of them.

He's a shill for them, sure.

Fuck off Amerimutts you literally know 0

Americans are all mentally ill like that. It's crazy

>(((QULLIAM))))

Attached: goyim=dhimmi.jpg (800x800, 604K)

Facists dont belong in my Britain.